logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#141 Posted : 20 June 2012 11:15:06(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post

Radio: I WILL love to sit next to you doll, you are my inspiration to keep again and I'm so happy and proud that I inspire such an young and talented artist like you. It will SLAYYY, you will LOVEEEEEE it doll. I love you for this, let me take you out to dinner.

Serenity: I look forward to to sitting next to you. And yes, I guess you can take me out to dinner, it would be such an honour :)

Radio: I will love too my doll, tonight. I'm just leaving the rehearsals for the tour and I can pick you up honey. LET'S MAKE THIS AN EPICCC night baby.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#142 Posted : 20 June 2012 11:19:47(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)

Radio: I WILL love to sit next to you doll, you are my inspiration to keep again and I'm so happy and proud that I inspire such an young and talented artist like you. It will SLAYYY, you will LOVEEEEEE it doll. I love you for this, let me take you out to dinner.

Serenity: I look forward to to sitting next to you. And yes, I guess you can take me out to dinner, it would be such an honour :)

Radio: I will love too my doll, tonight. I'm just leaving the rehearsals for the tour and I can pick you up honey. LET'S MAKE THIS AN EPICCC night baby.

Serenity: Sure, tonight sounds great! And yes, let's make this night epic! ;)
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
Moquel on 20/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#143 Posted : 22 June 2012 06:43:37(UTC)
Moquel

- Choas Awards weekend bitch! Let's get glammmmmmmm, even tho I dont like it, but I do like looking nice even tho no boys get a fuck about how I look.. I cant pull anyway. Hehe.. assholes. I'm so excited to see Cinzia because I haven't saw her since the last one. I hope you sanes are enjoying the Empty video and make sure you request Footsteps in the Dark on your loca radio and request to download it now! MUAH!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#144 Posted : 26 June 2012 09:50:07(UTC)
Moquel

- Muah to my dolls! Here is the official tracklisting for my new album, " Echos of Silence" TBA!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#145 Posted : 30 June 2012 10:54:04(UTC)
Moquel

RADIO VINE ANNOUNCES SUPPORTING TOUR DATES

UserPostedImage

It will only a dream for this songstress back in 2010 when Radio told her fans that her dream was to tour with Miss Vanity and earn her respect though her uniquely touched and creative mind that Radio has made an name for herself since 2010. With three singles under her belt from her upcoming album, " Echos of Silence: The Depature" Radio is now preparing for her tour with Miss Vanity, touring with her from her hit album, " Good Mourning" which acts also feature Kato and Luke Striker. Radio will join forces on the UK dates with Miss Vanity, designing and writing an full setlist show that will feature Invention of Me music also Echos of Silence previews of songs that she will be performing with live bands and animation that Radio has designed to give an strict visual on her vision and her new vision for her new album. Radio dream has came true, but will this finally give Radio the respect that she needs. The tour dates are listed below. Please visit VANITY.COM for updates and also TICKETMASTER.COM/GOODMOURNING for your ticket purchases.

13th July - The O2 Arena (London)
14th July - The O2 Arena (London)
15th July - The O2 Arena (London)
17th July - The O2 Arena (London)
18th July - The O2 Arena (London)
20th July - The O2 Arena (London)
21st July - The O2 Arena (London)
22nd July - The O2 Arena (London)
25th July - The O2 Arena (London)
27th July - The O2 Arena (London)
29th July - The O2 Arena (London)
30th July - The O2 Arena (London)
2nd August - The O2 Arena (London)
3rd August - The O2 Arena (London)
5th August - The O2 Arena (London)
7th August - The O2 Arena (London)
8th August - The O2 Arena (London)
10th August - The O2 Arena (London)
11th August - The O2 Arena (London)
12th August - The O2 Arena (London)
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#146 Posted : 10 July 2012 06:11:11(UTC)
Moquel

RADIO VINE NEW ALBUM- STREAMING LIVE THIS WEEK ONLY ON MOTHERSANE.COM! STAY TUNED!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#147 Posted : 12 July 2012 10:31:27(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Streaming Live Starts!
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 12/07/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/07/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#148 Posted : 13 July 2012 03:43:17(UTC)
Moquel

- My sanes! I made it bitches! THE FUCKING UK WITH Good Mourning Tour! Guess what? It fucking kicks off tomorrow, tomorrow! You guys better be there, or fucking lost out on a epic show. Miss Vanity will out done herself with this one.. every second is a fucking iconic moment for all of us on this tour. This is a dream come true and my album is the bigger dream for me. My second album, Invention of Me went 3X platinum, going on 4 million copies sold! Let's just hope this one makes just a bigger impact! Who's ready? The era of Vine is going to blow minds!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#149 Posted : 20 July 2012 07:26:21(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

- Radio Vine performing material from her new album, " Your Vow" last night in London!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
Walton on 20/07/2012(UTC)
#150 Posted : 20 July 2012 07:37:18(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Serenity: You look so gorgeous Radio :)
Moquel on 20/07/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#151 Posted : 20 July 2012 07:38:19(UTC)
Moquel

Serenity: You look so gorgeous Radio :)

Radio: thank you my baby, when are you coming out to see the show doll?
UserPostedImage
#152 Posted : 20 July 2012 08:03:29(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Serenity: Well I have a really tight schedule and I'm going on tour with the Weekend group on the 23rd. but I'll see you around when I go on tour with Vanity since your going to be there :)
Moquel on 20/07/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#153 Posted : 27 July 2012 10:35:19(UTC)
Moquel

3 SONG SNEAK PEEKS FROM ECHOS OF SILENCE- SURPRISE!!

Your Vow

Down by the lake is your car, hiding from me, clothes
in the backseat. Promise you'll never left me. Your vow
is what you say, ring broken on the road. Driving home,
trying not to lose control. House burning but their is no
one home. I went crazy, your memories is on the ground,
burning into pieces, I stand above them, laughing at your
pain. Your vow is what you said to me, you were half drunk,
what does it mean? for me to be so lonely but you are here.
Your vow is my pleasure, I knew you was lieing to me.

Death Speakers

Hear me clearly, you may bleed out the love inside. My voice
isn't working, what do I do to you for you to listen to me?
I know it's was wrong, but I do, I do. Keep screaming, the
music that is loud and about, can't stand the sound that makes
you. remember the pain you did to me? Heavy metal, I can be your girl.
Blues, I can be that one. Making you feel like life is good, but with your brutal
trues. Rock music can be pure hell, and screamo can make you kill yourself, but my
love is none of these, death speakers is what I mean.

Before I Let You Go

Before I let you go, see the dawn nights of us sitting above the nights,
talking until morning. You will hold my hand, making me feel safe in that moment.
I don't remember the wind, going by, sweeping me off my feet. You did so well,
the way you made me feel. But I rolled over to no one being there. Before I let you go,
before I let you go, before I let you go, can we rejoice one more time? you can even beat
the love out of me.
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 27/07/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#154 Posted : 28 July 2012 05:45:33(UTC)
Moquel

" Sanes! We did it again! Thank you for making my music video for Empty go Gold! Thank you so much for loving and slaying away my art and passion for getting this era across to all of you, this is great! Thank you for everything. Empty is Gold! and Invention of Me is 4X best seller! SANESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! BITCHES, we better work dolls. Let's continue to take over with uniqueness and bravery. Off to BBC Radio for live performance on a special song for all my lovely sanes! Don't I look GREAT, I know.. you don't have to tell me bitches. Love you all, RAWRRRRRR!"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#155 Posted : 07 August 2012 05:55:18(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

The new single from Radio Vine's new album, Echos of Silence, Your Vow will be streaming live tonight as she premieres her third single from her upcoming album! Please stay tuned to preview the sound of Radio's new album as she also prepares to shoot a music video in Paris.
UserPostedImage
Walton on 07/08/2012(UTC)
#156 Posted : 07 August 2012 05:57:10(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Serenity: I am so looking forward to this Radio! I love absolutely every record you came out with, and I'm really going to bananas if this album isn't out soon. Good luck with everything Radio :) As I've been saying for a while now, I can't wait to go on tour with you starting in September :)
Moquel on 07/08/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#157 Posted : 07 August 2012 05:58:04(UTC)
Moquel

Serenity: I am so looking forward to this Radio! I love absolutely every record you came out with, and I'm really going to bananas if this album isn't out soon. Good luck with everything Radio :) As I've been saying for a while now, I can't wait to go on tour with you starting in September :)

Radio: Will be premiering real soon baby! xo, thank you my doll. I can't wait to see you!!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#158 Posted : 08 August 2012 08:12:50(UTC)
Moquel

Radio's new song, " Your Vow" will be streaming LIVE, along with a new surprise song next! Stay tuned!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#159 Posted : 08 August 2012 09:18:45(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

THE SWEET AND BITTER INTROUDUCTION- " It was the time of my life.. but also the misery of my life. I remember, crawling up the stairs to my phone, calling my manager. I never made it to the phone. But my blood did..."

So far this year, Radio Vine has proclaimed her success with the success of her debut album, " Invention of Me" but started to record for her follow up, " Echos of Silence" right after the release of Invention of Me in January. Radio wanted to showcase more of an hardcore but sweeter and softer side of the bizarre star that is known for her outrages music and performances. So far, in her music success her music was more live and pure and became more of Radio's signature to always provide overrated music or underrated music but makes the sound more of a underrated sound so she can stand out more and be more open with her stories and songwriting. Radio never wanted to become an artist she wasn't and used inspiration from instrumentals to create such an "free" sound that she wanted to make for her second album. She wanted " peace, freedom and beauty" in her next album that explains the love lost of abuse, sex and hurt, blood and also her start of confessions on her earlier life before becoming an pop star that she confess in the album her obsession and love of aggestive and abuse love from a previous boyfriend she fall in love with while trying to make it as an artist and most of all, trying to create music that reflected her but she didn't want to show or make music that showed that very raw personality that everyone hated. This album that is more soft, but raw in the lyrics that shows the love hate relationship, that shows Radio passion for hell.. passion and sex.. and explains the obsession with abuse that she feels is the most affections way to show such rough and brutal love that she writes interesting and sad stories that lyrically isn't arranged like a regular song, she arranged the music as steps, stories and words to explain that one day Radio nearly killed the man she loved.. and killed herself.. as she tells and explains the album in context and fear. She sings with a open, you can hear the bittersweet passion in her voice, but you can also hear the crying fear she doesn't want to reveal because she was once in love with a man that fear was just the love he wanted. If she showed fear, he saw that as love as passion, seductive when fear was shown and made love in a bed that was made for the two, but also abused for the three... another woman.. lies.. and late night screams that haunts Radio forever. The strong two years that Radio went thought was the most demanding experience in her life. He wanted something to do with her. Even when he did leave, he wanted to be apart of her mind, her already crazy mind to become even more insane.. he wanted to be the nightmares inside of her dreams, her mind, he fulled her head with lies, kisses but still hit her, made her feel worthless.. He wanted to be apart of her wildest dreams... but he still wanted to haunt and be the reason Radio will go completely insane one day. He smiled because he knew he will have something to do with the sharp torture Radio felt everyday of her life and the torture she once even loved... This explains the promises that never was not true, but promised in a very secret and dark way, the promise of terror, torture and passion that will later go on to be THE VOW that Radio never wished for.

The streaming of the song in minutes!
UserPostedImage
Walton on 08/08/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#160 Posted : 08 August 2012 11:05:03(UTC)
Moquel

Above is introduction

UserPostedImage

Written By: Radio Vine
Produced By: J'VAII & Crow Music
Label: Studio 60 Records
Length: 6:20 (Album Version) 4:24 (Single Version)

Beginning Commentary:

In the beginning as the track begins in such an already mind blowing album.
It's starts off with this strange radio static effect as voices of people are fading in and out:

An conversation that is heard, barely as the radio static has an strange and dark piano playing in the background,
sounding as if hands are dragging very slowly along the keys. " I promise I won't hurt you.." a deep man voice is heard.
" I promise.." as it repeats himself and an sharp and loud crying is heard as the keys getting more into his lower register
on the keyboard as sounds of breaking glass. " Stop! Stop!" as a woman cries out. " I told you that I didn't like when you do that.." a man screams in rage as more glass is heard breaking as the radio static inter puts the terrifying and chilling screaming.
" I'm so glad you are with me..." a soft woman's voice is spoken to a sound of a kiss and then breaking glass again is heard and an sound of a fire switch trying to begin. " STOP! You will not hurt me again! I'm so tired of this shi..." it fades out as the piano starts to slowly fade out to the radio static going on. for another minute and after that more voices are in. " I got a surprise for you baby." Footsteps are heard as it is all clear, the radio static as stopped. " I knew you will like it. I tried something I little different.." a fire switch is heard. " You dont like it." footsteps are heard walking slowly as the radio static slowly apporches again. " TELL ME YOU LIKE IT! TELL ME YOU LIKE IT, TELL ME YOU LIKE IT." Footsteps start to walk lounder as she screams and screams as a loud hit of a sound is heard as the radio static comes on again. Footsteps are heard slowly walking and all of the sudden stops. " NO! Put it down.. put that down baby. I'm sorry.." Sounds of running feet is heard as heavy breathing is heard loudly thought the radio static as it stops. An gunshot is heard as the radio cuts off, going into..

Liftoff
As the background singers slowly sing in a very high tenor vocal style, " I promise." in a opera range of voices as they all start to sing as sounds of a mic is heard coming on as they begin to sing it in a more dramatically way. Radio is heard talking as background singers gets more softer in their vocals. " J'VAII you got it.. put it on and turn me up a little more higher.." she said. She sings along with the background singers, singing in a more low register and also calm. " I promise... mmmm..." as she feels the yet soulful singing in the background as the beginning liftoff of the track begins as the vocals in the background starts to get more dramatically as they sing louder to the introduction of the track as Radio begins to feel out the track with her easy and sweet vocals. (Liftoff introduction begins 0:00- 0:17) and then goes into the official instrumental that stops after the introduction and then goes into the instrumental, stopping it with a hardcore drum beat and going in smoothly with the more soulful background singers that is more easy on the vocals as Radio is in the background, talking. We can barely hear her, but the introduction goes on for severel minutes before the song begins.

Sound
After the liftoff, the song begins with this amazing work of music that combines Radio's more soulful vocals. It's then goes on smoothly as the one by one key pattern really helps Radio vocals shines though as she mums the melody of the song and then goes more wider in range with her background singers their to give the song a feel of a slow ballad.

Vocal Breakdown:

During the verses, Radio is calm but mixes an excellent amount of head and chest notes and vibroto's in her vocals during the verses but the background singers and Radio then harmonizes together in a very slow and soulful matter, as you hear the cry and senstive part of Radio's vocals during the chorus and then the background go into the opera style of singing, loud and beautiful as they sing, " I promise" in a contionus before hitting the second verse that Radio belts out more of the slow melody verse that she takes one word at an time but speeds it up before the chrous hits again. You know she will speed it up with the background singers sing slowly, " I promise" and then she rushes, singing it screaming her vocals out into the mic, and ending it with a chilling sharp soporno note and taking it down, showing off her vibraro and deep heavy voice, singing along with the backup singers, during the bridge, her vocals are flawless then ever as she sings it with a high falsetoo and then lowers her vocals to a deep seductive style as the instrumental stops and sings the track on the backup singers as they put in the riffs and runs of a soulful ballad and then becomes more a musical/classical backup vocals, influenced heavily on Gospel as Radio then starts to sing in a low register, picking her vocals high and higher as the backup singers build the intensity and then it goes into the the chrous again, repeating it as Radio adds short and sweet runs along with the chrous, adding Oh! O! with the backup singers and you can hear J'VAII in the track saying, " Wow" as Radio gets confidence and sing in much a full voice and ending the song with a heavy Gospel number as Radio repeats every word the backup singers sing and returning back to the radio static to the background singers singing, " I Promise" and Radio sounding as if she is taking off her headphones in the studio and unplugging her mic as the backup singers still sings very soulful over the effect and ending with a chilling end commentary.

Bridge Breakdown:
During the bridge as Radio vocals get more higher and more exciting, the thrill of Radio vocals brings the song to life in this roll up in the beginning: in the beginning and ending with a drum build up like in the beginning of the lift off.

Lyrics (At the end will be End Commentary)

You told me you promise that your hands will not,
touch my face. Never thought my life will be over again.

You took me for a walk on the beach, holding hands
thought it was a dream. But I never saw the anger
in your eyes, like a drunk man at late night bar.
I only wanted to be the miss right for you, I believed
every word you told me. By the end of the night,
you was pointing your finger at me, telling me
I was wrong for all the mistakes I did. You hated
my tears, you said no more crying, what does that mean?

Your vow is what you said to me, you were half drunk,
Your vow is my pleasure, I knew you was lieing to me. Your vow
isn't what it seemed.

Down by the lake is your car, hiding from me, clothes
in the backseat. Promise you'll never left me. Your vow
is what you say, ring broken on the road. Driving home,
trying not to lose control. House burning but their is no
one home. I went crazy, your memories is on the ground,
burning into pieces, I stand above them, laughing at your
pain.

When I thought you were defended, you get up and showed
me the real meaning. As Nadia plays on the jukebox,
I cry in your arms, your vow nearly killed me
for believing you for that reason.

isn't what it seemed.

Two blocks down, I walk near the home of the same
woman we told me to leave you years ago. As your
sinful car pulls up on the side of me, I didn't finish
the love I wanted someone to feel. She looks out
the window, (she can see) my fear, thought
the glass. But he took out to somewhere nice,
I thought he was going to change, until later that night.

(When we) finish making love. (That I) was so in love
(but he) then the thunder hit (in my head) love wasn't.
your vow started to make sense to me.

isn't what it seemed.

Bridge:
Smell of smoke, fire in my bed.
Barely remember the words that you said,
as words waste all over my head. I remember
that you told me not to ever go no where.
You grabbed me, but I didn't say goodbye.
I was afriad so I backed down.

(You was the only savior this time)
I'm not finished, this story
goes on for a lifetime.

* gets intense with the drum roll*

Running in the rain, hair wet
and I'm thinking about my man.
What will he do to see me runaway?
I walked up to my home and saw his face.
Just incase I dont make it back, your
vow lie to me. I'm more hurt than that.

(His vow) was the oppsite of my thoughts.
(His vow) took my heart
(His vow) Now I'm different woman
(His vow) wasn't the same anymore.

Now I am (crawling) back to reality
Now I am (dancing) to the same song
I fall in love with. Now I am (crying)
to him, sitting across from me, staring
as I take one more hit to the face.

isn't what it seemed. (X5)

Your vow, your vow, your vow
is what you said to me. I watch
as the passion burns inside of me.
I look outside to the wonders of the world.
He closes the curtains, to me worrying
about tomorrow again...

*ends with the one key at the time playing in the beginning
of the official instrumental*

End Commentary:
" You know I love you right.." as the radio static starts to fade out.. a giggle is heard to the chilling quiet voice that says.. " Turn on the radio baby.. let's dance.."

OOC: ((please comment. I worked pretty work on this song. Hope you enjoy it. tell me what you think))

Edited by user 08 August 2012 11:09:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
Walton on 08/08/2012(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 09/08/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/08/2012(UTC)