logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5,189 Pages«<46384639464046414642>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#92781 Posted : 13 February 2019 00:13:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
abcnews: "Sick" post-mortem images of late singer Luke Striker have found there way onto the internet. Striker's family have launched an investigation into the photo leak. Luke passed away in March 2015 at age 23.

UserPostedImage

DeneilKhan: nah fam who the FUCK would do such a thing. my mate Luke deserves better. hope the cash was fuckin worth it. disgusting cunts.

ScottWeekend: Not OK.

StrikerStrongster: THIS IS FUCKING SICK. WHOEVER LET THE PHOTOS OUT SHOULD BE THROWN IN JAIL.

bbbrenda: Luke was a person too. The fact that he was a "celebrity" suddenly makes it OK to share that stuff? Nope. Thinking about his family and friends right now.

AzeriStyles: DON'T SEARCH FOR LUKE STRIKER. DON'T SEARCH FOR LUKE STRIKER. DON'T SEARCH FOR LUKE STRIKER.

RamseyG: Twitter should shut down or post some sort of trigger warning. Something really graphic just appeared on my timeline omfg.

EmilysVictory: Us Weekenders are thinking about and sending love to Luke's fans today. Losing an idol is one thing but this level of disrespect is barbaric.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Online erich hess  
#92782 Posted : 13 February 2019 00:56:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17918 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Atomic_Erich:yikes. But im frankly surprised it took this long for Grody luke pics to come out.

Erica_Rox: ok. I've congealed back into my human form again.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#92783 Posted : 13 February 2019 00:59:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
JenStrong: People are sick. Luke didn't deserve the invasion of privacy and vile things said about him when he was here and he doesn't deserve them now. I wish people would leave my friend alone and let him be in peace. Please.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline freestylechamp  
#92784 Posted : 13 February 2019 01:32:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
MyNameisCHRIS: You know what shoot if @Atomic_Erich not going to run, I'll do it. Today February 12, at 7:22 AM Pacific Time, I of sound body and mind am putting my name, Christopher Samuel Walker, as a candidate for president in 2020. and my promise to the American people is "Why not?"

MyNameisCHRIS: I'm not kidding this is my poster.

{Twit Pic}
UserPostedImage

MyNameisCHRIS: Thank you, Trump and Erich, for giving me to motivation to run for a high office.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/02/2019(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#92785 Posted : 13 February 2019 03:55:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Atomic_Erich: shit. My competition has a good art dept..

Atomic_Erich: i look forward to running against you,@MyNameisCHRIS. May our campaigns run until their thick,meaty,conclusions.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online erich hess  
#92786 Posted : 13 February 2019 10:28:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Atomic_Erich: it seems my fellow candidate has a larger budget than I do. Well,I'm not above playing dirty politics.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#92787 Posted : 13 February 2019 10:43:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

JoshuaGrimmie: This papaya drink was awful. I was so hyped for it. Shame.

stickypayton: @JoshuaGrimmie You're lucky to be alive. Drink your papaya juice and shut the fuck up, bitch.

DeadwoodDixon: Can we swap Luke Striker for Joshua Grimmie?

JoyForTheWall: And to think if someone only stomped on @JoshuaGrimmie's head a TINY bit harder...

JoshuaGrimmie: I literally tweeted about disliking the taste of something and you've grabbed your torches and pitchforks. Yeesh!
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#92788 Posted : 13 February 2019 10:52:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica_Rox: jeez. People need to cool their jets.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#92789 Posted : 13 February 2019 11:22:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

JoshuaGrimmie: @erica_rox Imagine how my notifications are when I get political haha
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#92790 Posted : 13 February 2019 11:30:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

MyNameisCHRIS: JoshuaGrimmie I feel like I not legit unless I get that Joshua stamp of disapproval

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online erich hess  
#92791 Posted : 13 February 2019 14:39:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Atomic_Erich: im going a different route with my campaign. I'm seeing if i get the Joshua grimmie approval. If i do,great. If i don't,that's fine too.

CassIsBadAss: ok.so..people really don't seem to like me filling in for Erica on tour.

Erica_Rox:@CassIsBadAss it's all in the wrist.

CassIsBadAss:@Erica_Rox the fuck does that even mean?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 13/02/2019(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#92792 Posted : 13 February 2019 23:11:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

JoshuaGrimmie: I'm not handing out a stamp of approval to anyone until I see the true work and dedication. This is not a game. This is not for clout. This is for the future of our country, the world and is a massive responsibility - one which not many people seem to understand. This country and government needs a major image and mentality overhaul. Lives, jobs, laws and rights are all at stake here. If you are up to the task, go for it! However, I'm not going to endorse anyone until I see true commitment and dedication.

JoshuaGrimmie: When I'm old enough to run for office, I can assure you that I will. I'd expect people to support me based on my policies, stances and agenda. It's deeper than voting for your favorite singer or blogger because it's "different", "for the lolz" etc.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#92793 Posted : 14 February 2019 01:39:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Atomic_Erich: but half my platform is for the lolz,like my wiffle bat based healing ,and my stance that all lobbyists will be required to wear clown outfits while on government property. Oh. And rocket trains. Lots and lots of rocket trains.

Atomic_Erich: as far as things that affect lives? Well I'm for the notorious AOC's tax rate of 70% on anything over 10 million dollars. I want the military bases we have worldwide to be shuttered. It's an empire and it needs reigned in. This should easily pay for universal healthcare, AND take care of veterans after their service. I also want a mandatory living wage that is tied to inflation AND the given area. A living wage in Iowa is not a living wage in new York. It's time the USA finally enters the 20th century instead of the Dickinson like reality we've been living in. Id put green energy as a matter of national security. So we can finally tell the mideast to go fuck itself or join the rest of the civilized world in regards to human rights. Same goes for Israel. Quit being bastards to the Palestinians,quit expanding your borders or you're on your own. I'd commute the sentences of all non drug offenders. I'd remove the ability to confiscate money and property from the DEA,along with legalizing all basically harmless drugs. Id want police officers to be elected by the areas they work in. Any and all lawsuits paid out would come from the police union's coffers,not the tax payers. This might cut down drastically on the out of control police problem the nation faces. Id end the surplus military equipment being given to police departments. I would like an independent federal agency to investigate all police wrong doing. No more "we investigated ourselves" bullshit. Public trust has eroded for the police,it's no question as to why. The privatized prison system will also be abolished. The focus should be on rehabilitation for those that can be helped. And finally,corporations arent people. Money isn't speech.

Atomic_Erich: but...there are things i don't have the answers for,or really any clue as how to resolve. Say gun violence. Banning firearms will never be a thing. That genie is out of the bottle and not going back in. Expanding mental health into background checks? Maybe. Maybe if American society wasn't so shitty people wouldn't be killing each other? I dont really know. The only thing i could suggest is reports of dangerous people actually be taken seriously. The parkland kid was reported many,many times qnd nothing was done. Also..terrorism. I don't know what could be done here. I can say continued occupation and destabilizing the area certainly isn't making less potential terrorists. The exodus of manufacturing jobs. Unless Americans work for Chinese slave labor wages,the manufacturing sector isn't coming back. Im not going to insult anyone's intelligence and say I can bring this back. As it sits now: we're locked in a low wage,where cheap Chinese products are all that's affordable death spiral. But..all this is where advisors come in. I have no problem listening to people far more intelligent than i am when it comes to things.

Atomic_Erich: i may not have the fancy art dept that my fellow candidate,Chris has. But i have stances....and can you reaaaallllly trust a guy in a mask?

Atomic_Erich: i mean....um...random bizarre comment about butt sex and some obscure 70's tv star.

Karoliena_S: serious erich is kinda scary. I don't like it.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/02/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/02/2019(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/02/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#92794 Posted : 14 February 2019 03:47:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

MyNameisCHRIS: @Atomic_Erich has great points thing that I wholeheartedly agree with. Our military doesn't need more money for bullets and missiles they need money for when they come home and adjust to normal life. Billionaires need to get a tax. 1% controls more wealth then the lower class to the point they could end world hunger for 3 years. Education needs to be reformed. This is the base of my platform. Educators that leads us into the future shouldn't have to work another work to makes ends meet. Let's get proper funding and not leave future leaders by the waste side. Let's regulate what is going on wall street. Greed has been wild and it be controlled better. Have this companies be accountable for there actions and not have empty promises of change when they just keep the circle of practice the same. There needs to be action for people that are a danger to themselves and others. Their need to be action so people won't need to be afraid come forth and say they where a victim of sexual assault. Men or women rich or poor the law is the law and we need to make sure that public defenders get the help needed to make sure that the law is upheld and not just letters on paper.

MyNameisCHRIS: Talk is cheap, and I'm prepared to work to make these thing reality. Congress and the house is too tied in red tape but we are all people at the end of the day. Women don't want old men to tell them how to use there body. Let's empower women that help maintain and keep this country the ideal that so many others want to come to. I don't have all the answers I have never been in politics, but I do have dreams about how this country can be. A lot of people say this is the greatest country but where are we number at? Education? Medicine? Happiness? No we not but we can be. We have all the tools and resources. Thank you for your time and together we can make this country what we say it is. No longer are we going to over promise and under deliver. Why not vote for me.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/02/2019(UTC), erich hess on 14/02/2019(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/02/2019(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#92795 Posted : 14 February 2019 05:33:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

JoshuaGrimmie: In all honesty, I wouldn't run for office as much as I'd like to. I'm far from popular in the court of public opinion. People would vote Republican just to spite me and I'm fully aware of that.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#92796 Posted : 14 February 2019 05:45:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Atomic_Erich:@MyNameIsCHRIS very good. Very good. The american educational system is a shit show.

Atomic_Erich:@JoshuaGrimmie I'm counting on my fame to work for me. Along with the people who will think its funny that im running.

Atomic_Erich: ten bucks says upon losing the election to me,Donald trump seems like the sort to shit in the toilet and not flush.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#92797 Posted : 14 February 2019 05:53:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

MyNameisCHRIS: I'm fully committed to taking this all the way to the end. I plan to go to town hall meetings and getting the voice out there that I'm serious about this. Sure a lot of people are going to think that this can't be real, but why not? people thought Trump running was a joke until he found out he won.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#92798 Posted : 14 February 2019 06:44:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
ThatKidPayton: fk dat ya boi P shud run 4 prezzzz 🔥🤟
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Online erich hess  
#92799 Posted : 14 February 2019 06:45:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica_Rox: ugh . all this political talk is making me sick.

Ggeist: you guys quit making Erica sick this instant!

Nina_Rox:@Ggeist i read that as "making Erica suck"...i almost wondered just what was going on over there.

Atomic_Erich: yeah your candidate is cool and all,but.....only one will bring back dueling as an accepted means of settling disputes. It worked for Hamilton...kinda. Are you better than Hamilton?!

Atomic_Erich: are you young,scrappy and hungry? Vote Hess.

Edited by user 14 February 2019 06:45:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#92800 Posted : 14 February 2019 06:54:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

AndreaOfficial: @ThatKidPayton yeah but it betta b MY dress u monica lewinsky on xoxo

JoshuaGrimmie: Ugh man I fucking love @DaeHoPark.

DaeshuaBunnies: @JoshuaGrimmie KINGS!! HAVE LIBERAL BABIES!

MrCarter2U: @JoshuaGrimmie And what about your boyfriend who you haven't mentioned in MONTHS? Trash.

TheAliensRHere: @JoshuaGrimmie @DaeHoPark I know your bffs but if you cut it down to bfs, it'd be soooo hot.
UserPostedImage