logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5,189 Pages«<47894790479147924793>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#95801 Posted : 22 June 2020 23:17:02(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
PowerDavid: Time to celebrate my sexy man, let me spill your champagne bottle... Mmmh 🍾 RT @silverspoons: Congratulations you guys ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ On your #1 album @TheJollies

Rose_xoxo: Thank you thank you thank you ❀️

Rose_xoxo: ❀️ ❀️ RT @silverspoons: Congratulations you guys ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ On your #1 album @TheJollies

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 2 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 22/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 23/06/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#95802 Posted : 23 June 2020 01:24:34(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Tikamaysmusic: OMG I so happy for you guys and congratulation on number 1 on album chart😻
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#95803 Posted : 23 June 2020 01:55:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Rose_xoxo: Thank you lovely! ❀️ RT Tikamaysmusic: OMG I so happy for you guys and congratulation on number 1 on album chart😻

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 23/06/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#95804 Posted : 23 June 2020 02:05:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
NickUrie: Just heard that Tisha Jackson has been listening to my album. That’s pretty damn awesome!! x

NickUrie: Also huge congrats to @TheJollies for the #1 album. Loving the album x

NickUrie: Still can’t believe my album is officially out now. Help me celebrate with an ask session :) send me your questions with the hashtags #AskNick and #TheFirstTime and I’ll answer your questions. Shoot! xx
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 23/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#95805 Posted : 23 June 2020 02:26:40(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Rose_xoxo: Thank you! So kind x x RT NickUrie: Also huge congrats to @TheJollies for the #1 album. Loving the album x

TheJollyStandom: @NickUrie So exciting that you love the Jollies, would you ever collaborate with them or at least one of them? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

SpooningDavid: @NickUrie Do you watch CBB? Who do you think is going to win? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

PopRaritiesTweets: @NickUrie Name 3 songs you wish you had written? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

StanovskiNation: @NickUrie What inspires you the most when you are writing a song? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

HoldThatPop: @NickUrie Loving your album! Is there anyone in particular that inspired you the most on it? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Famouss7x7 on 23/06/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#95806 Posted : 23 June 2020 04:28:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TheJollyStandom: @NickUrie So exciting that you love the Jollies, would you ever collaborate with them or at least one of them? #AskNick #TheFirstTime β€”> Of course! All they do is need to send me the track and I’m on it :P They’re super cool. I’d collaborate with any of the members!

NickUrie: RT SpooningDavid: @NickUrie Do you watch CBB? Who do you think is going to win? #AskNick #TheFirstTime β€”-> I’ve gotten around to watching majority of this season of CBB. It’s one of my favorite seasons. As of now I think Erica Hess or Deneil will win.

NickUrie: RT PopRaritiesTweets: @NickUrie Name 3 songs you wish you had written? #AskNick #TheFirstTime β€”-> β€œSURPISE!”, β€œShow Your Scars” and β€œStraight on Out”

NickUrie: RT StanovskiNation: @NickUrie What inspires you the most when you are writing a song? #AskNick #TheFirstTime β€”β€”> Ooooo this is a great question. What inspires me to write a song really has to do with how I’m feeling. I like to create scenarios in my mind that I can relate to, have actually been through or picture myself going through and write music in ways that other people can relate to based on what I think up. I also get inspired by work of other artists. Acts like Oasis, and 80s pop and Brit Pop really got the thoughts flowing for my own work

NickUrie RT HoldThatPop: @NickUrie Loving your album! Is there anyone in particular that inspired you the most on it? #AskNick #TheFirstTime β€”> My boyfriend, my family, my fans. I’ve got tracks on the album that basically speak of and to each of those people. Can you tell which songs? (;
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/06/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#95807 Posted : 23 June 2020 04:59:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Urieanium: @NickUrie I love the album! Which song are you most proud of? x #AskNick #TheFirstTime

AlyahForMyles: @NickUrie Do you like Public Warning? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

SoftCamillo: @NickUrie Which artists are you listening to right now? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

ratriguez: @NickUrie fuck a q&a. show feet!!!

Tarantulover: @NickUrie Netflix recommendations? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

SkinnyKeaton: @NickUrie Do you think Lincoln Keaton is a SKINNY LEGEND?? x #AskNick #TheFirstTime

PorcelainNick: @NickUrie Have you chosen to keep your boyfriend a secret because you don't like media interference or are you just naturally very private? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

BuzzcutBarbie: @NickUrie What's your favorite fast food cheat meal? #AskNick #TheFirstTime

RileyNuggets: @NickUrie Do you plan on touring after this virus fucks off? #AskNick #TheFirstTime
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#95808 Posted : 23 June 2020 05:07:15(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
CBBFan: @NickUrie Is the next single already decided if so any hint you can give? #AskNick #TheFirstTime
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline 2001clay  
#95809 Posted : 23 June 2020 05:24:18(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

TikaBKilla: @NickUrie I Got A Question for u. Which members of Trinity Love do you like the most and also what is your top 5 favorite songs that you would listen to?

TikaMaysMusic: I Got his album so please buy his debut album cuz his album sound dope and ready to fly ft Payton Remix is at....NUMBER 4!!!!! OMG OMG OMFG I SCARED BUT I SO EXCITED PLEASE PAYTON & TIKA FANS KEEP STREAMING OUR REMIX SINGLE!!!! YOU ALL MY NUMBER 1 FAN😘

Edited by user 07 July 2020 03:18:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#95810 Posted : 23 June 2020 09:41:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

NickUrie: RT Urieanium: @NickUrie I love the album! Which song are you most proud of? x #AskNick #TheFirstTime -> It’s so hard to choose! Honestly, I’m proud of them all but I’m most proud of the song β€œMonster” because I open up about the troubles adjusting to fame. It felt therapeutic to get my stress out on a song and share it. Not the easiest thing doing that so I’m especially proud of Monster

NickUrie: RT AlyahForMyles: @NickUrie Do you like Public Warning? #AskNick #TheFirstTime -> I love Public Warning. One of my favorite bands ever.

NickUrie: RT SoftCamillo: @NickUrie Which artists are you listening to right now? #AskNick #TheFirstTime -> I’ve been listening to alittle everything but I’ve been having The Jollies, Joshua Grimmie, Cristina Lake, Stephanie Fierce, Kara Romero, Tisha and of course Public Warning on repeat! Really some quality stuff from them. x

NickUrie: RT ratriguez: @NickUrie fuck a q&a. show feet!!! -> Dm me. jk

NickUrie: RT Tarantulover: @NickUrie Netflix recommendations? #AskNick #TheFirstTime -> Definitely should watch The New Heroes!! Also you anything with Riley is pretty fucking cool. There’s a lot to catch up on 😝

NickUrie: RT SkinnyKeaton: @NickUrie Do you think Lincoln Keaton is a SKINNY LEGEND?? x #AskNick #TheFirstTime -> He’s a dancing legend. Have you seen that guy dance? My eyes can’t keep up with him he’s too skilled.

NickUrie: RT PorcelainNick: @NickUrie Have you chosen to keep your boyfriend a secret because you don't like media interference or are you just naturally very private? #AskNick #TheFirstTime -> Both. It’s really hard you know? I’ve seen relationships go really bad because of the media and I don’t want that to happen with my relationship. I’m in love. Tbh I really want to be more open and it’s something I’m gathering up the courage to do, but it takes time.

NickUrie: RT BuzzcutBarbie: @NickUrie What's your favorite fast food cheat meal? #AskNick #TheFirstTime -> I don’t really like fast food but if I do eat it then I’d go for some Sonic, Shake Shake or Five Guys.

NickUrie: RT RileyNuggets: @NickUrie Do you plan on touring after this virus fucks off? #AskNick #TheFirstTime -> Yeah of course!! I’ve got something really cool planned that’ll make up for it though :)

NickUrie: RT CBBFan: @NickUrie Is the next single already decided if so any hint you can give? #AskNick #TheFirstTime -> I have no idea what the next single is going to be lol. I have my eyes on a few potential singles but I want to see which ones my beautiful fans enjoy the most. But yeah, I don’t know yet lol.

NickUrie: RT TikaBKilla: @NickUrie I Got A Question for u. Which members of Trinity Love do you like the most and also what is your top 5 favorite songs that you would listen to? -> I think all the members are great but I don’t know them too too much to say which one is my favorite yet. Looking forward to them though! There song is really catchy! My top 5 right now is Are We One, Show Your Scars, SURPRISE!, New Thang and Straight On Out (;
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 23/06/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 23/06/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#95811 Posted : 23 June 2020 09:58:43(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

TikaBKilla: @NickUrie OOH This Ought be good what is your favorite song and your least favorite song from Tika Mays Strictly Business Album and why? Here is the link https://www.therockstargame.com/...--Full-Album-Theard.aspx #ASKNICK
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#95812 Posted : 23 June 2020 10:43:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

silverspoons: #askNickUrie #thefirstime @nickurie I really think you have an amazing and distinctive voice. What are your thoughts on country music and is that something you'd ever be interested in doing in the future?
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline FiveT  
#95813 Posted : 23 June 2020 11:34:51(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

MrZ > DMing > NaomiWhite

Grl u from Tennessee? Cuz u the only ten I see

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#95814 Posted : 23 June 2020 12:20:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

NickUrie: RT TikaBKilla: @NickUrie OOH This Ought be good what is your favorite song and your least favorite song from Tika Mays Strictly Business Album and why? Here is the link https://www.therockstarg...--Full-Album-Theard.aspx #ASKNICK -> Keep It a Secret is my favorite! I love a good love song and a song that tells a story. Also love the sound of it ..gives me that early 2000s nostalgia and that’s always a plus. Tika also sang really good on it.

NickUrie: RT silverspoons: #askNickUrie #thefirstime @nickurie I really think you have an amazing and distinctive voice. What are your thoughts on country music and is that something you'd ever be interested in doing in the future? -> hey silver spoons! thanks for the kinda words man :). Means a lot coming from someone who has song a long history in music. I honestly feel like country music needs more artists! :P I listen to country music every now and then and I’m always up to try new things. Who knows what the future may bring ;P

NaomiWhite > MrZ

Boi stop playin with me ;) hey!

Edited by user 23 June 2020 14:43:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline 2001clay  
#95815 Posted : 23 June 2020 14:29:35(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

TikaMaysMusic: Alright my people i haven't got a Q&A For while so i figure i need somebody to ask me question and i will answer so you can use this hashtag #Q&AwithTika #StrictlyBusiness
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Teethdevoursnake  
#95816 Posted : 23 June 2020 14:42:17(UTC)
Teethdevoursnake

Man
United States

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Teethdevoursnake: Well, we’re official. Thanks to the homies at @Bigdiamondrecords for signing us! Lots of cool people making this happen for us!

Travis Spriggs @CashConsiderations retweeted: I wanna see @Teethdevoursnake and @311 play a show together.
thanks 1 user thanked Teethdevoursnake for this useful post.
Offline BrownSugar  
#95817 Posted : 23 June 2020 21:11:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

FivePeskyKids: HUGE congratulations to @TheJOLLiES for scoring a #1 album on their first try!
UserPostedImage

FiveT on 23/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#95818 Posted : 23 June 2020 21:18:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

TheJOLLiES: Thanks for standing by us always, congratulations to you too, we did it together! RT @FivePeskyKids HUGE congratulations to @TheJOLLiES for scoring a #1 album on their first try!

MrZ > NaomiWhite

What u up to White? U getting hotter?

TheJollyStandom: @TikaMaysMusic Hii what are your favorite songs right now?? #Q&AWithTika #StrictlyBusiness

CbbInsight: @TikaMaysMusic Would you ever join a reality show? #Q&AWithTika #StrictlyBusiness

UpToSandy: @TikaMaysMusic Hi where would you tour if possible? Coming to Germany? #Q&AWithTika #StrictlyBusiness

PopPopParty: @TikaMaysMusic Hints on new single? #Q&AWithTika #StrictlyBusiness

Edited by user 23 June 2020 21:23:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/06/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#95819 Posted : 23 June 2020 22:41:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
atomic_Erich: favorite condensed soup? #Q&AWithTika

MiniMariko: i want nothing more than to go out to breakfast today.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline BrownSugar  
#95820 Posted : 23 June 2020 23:21:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

ThePopHub: Some CBB and The Zone fans have started a #WeLoveBlake tag in support of the controversial Housemate. Many viewers believe that producers and fellow Housemates tried to gaslight Blake and fit him into a villainous role for speaking out against such things as; indecent exposure, bad hygiene practices and inappropriate conversations. Thoughts?

UserPostedImage

QueenieG: @ThePopHub While his nagging would be irritating to live with, Blake was correct in more or less every situation. The man didn't want people having sex in front of him or talking about their dick size and somehow that caused major backlash. How warped is that? He was punished for standing up against inappropriate sexual behaviour. Read it back.

TinaTortilla: @ThePopHub While I think he was treated unfairly on the show, let's not forget that he has an abusive history and is also involved in a highly suspicious death and he's not addressed ANY of it. Don't let his CBB stint make you think he's an angel.

Bluenatic: @ThePopHub Nah, Blake was playing a game. He'd only open his mouth in situations he knew he could play the victim in. Any other time he had mean shit to say, he'd say it behind their backs in the Diary Room. He's good at playing the victim. This fandom knows.

SugarHuntyIcedTea: @ThePopHub Blake was the coolest fucking Housemate in there. He didn't subscribe to the usual overtly sexual and scandalous tactics of the majority of those who enter and he still became ICONIC in his own right. In the early weeks, he was such an easy target for the other Housemates. I LOVED seeing his confidence grow and the other contestants take a knock when they realised how much of a threat he was. #WeLoveBlake

Edited by user 23 June 2020 23:28:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage