logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5,189 Pages«<48034804480548064807>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#96081 Posted : 16 July 2020 10:08:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
RealRiBabie: How was it working with Aaron Styles? Is he really a diva ? #AskRiley #SHAKE

OhMyShit: If you could recreate a subdivision of Weekend, what pop stars would you put together to make that group? #AskRiley

SallyWeekendStan: Favorite Weekend song of all time? #AskRiley

All4Riley: What role so far that you’ve starred in has been your favorite role and why? #AskRiley

BitchWat: Favorite album out right now? #AskRiley

WeekenderLife: What type of role would you like to play in next? #AskRiley

MikeFrmStateFarm: Attending the FCAs this year? #AskRiley
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/07/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#96082 Posted : 16 July 2020 10:35:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
LegitDontLikeYou: Why yall be doing Scott dirty as hell with that line distribution? 🤣 #AskRiley

ForTheWeeknd: WHAT HAPPENED TO CHAELIN IS SHE OKAY IS SHE PREGNANT DID YOU IMPREGNANT HER?! #AskRiley

gogogemma: Any actor or actress you really wanna work with in the future? #AskRiley
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#96083 Posted : 16 July 2020 11:11:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Atomic_Erich>THESeleneCassadine
well..i guess you know by this point. hope you're doing fine as frog hair. congratulations.

Erica_Rox:CHAELIN! that was her name!

Ggeist: erica...cmon.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/07/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#96084 Posted : 16 July 2020 11:23:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

THESeleneCassadine > Atomic_Erich

"Thank you. I hope you two are doing well also. And don't worry, I'm not bothered by it but just so you know I am definitely not going to expect anything from you at all so dont worry about us or him, rather."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

erich hess on 16/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#96085 Posted : 16 July 2020 11:30:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

wait...are you saying that uh,i was the help that put you in such a way?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#96086 Posted : 16 July 2020 11:35:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I may be amazing but even I couldn't do this to myself and im no virgin mary. Of course you helped."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#96087 Posted : 16 July 2020 11:44:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

true. but maybe you could've been a fast worker. like,super fast if i remember the timeline correctly.
its completely up to you and i totally understand if you never want your son to know the lineage. but,if do want me in your lives,that is fine as well. i wouldn't be opposed..

Atomic_Erich: of all the times to still be on a sober streak. welp

Karoliena_S: unrelated to anything, but spay and neuter your pets, people.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#96088 Posted : 16 July 2020 11:52:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

THESeleneCassadine > Atomich_Erich

"I havent been with anyone since then, if thats what you're wondering. I was too busy being heartbroken by someone but its up to you. I wont force you and I dont have any expectations...it would be nice but again, its up to you, I wouldnt actively keep him from you if you wanted to ever see him"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#96089 Posted : 16 July 2020 12:10:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

i'd like to be be involved some. it gets super awkward when they find out later on. have you picked a name yet?

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume i misunderstood what was going on between us at the time.

Erica_rox:anyone else like super paranoid when they feel just a little bit off? do i have headache just because or am virused up?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#96090 Posted : 16 July 2020 12:18:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Im not blaming you. I did leave and didnt really tell you anything so how could I possibly just say 'oh btw im pregnant, havent talked to you in months, hows the weather?
And no, I havent picked a name. Is it bad that I haven't had any ideas yet?"

HaydenRM: Time to get back to work.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#96091 Posted : 16 July 2020 12:29:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

sorry, i just have a bit of guilt on how that went down. i certainly didnt want you to be heartbroken at all.
i think not knowing a name until you see the baby is good. nobody names a pet before seeing them ,little humans shouldnt be any different.

Erica_Rox: hayden! thank god! here i have been planning and planning on just how and why i was going to throw a chair at the fca's. life is right once more.

Ggeist: yes. thank goodness hayden is around. i didnt want to have to intercept a chair being thrown at someone.

Erica_Rox:@Ggeist bitches shouldnt be winning sexiest woman instead of me. it isnt that hard.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#96092 Posted : 16 July 2020 12:31:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
BitchWat: My heart can not handle all of this. Izzy returned to IG and RRH confirmed his comeback....Gemma is gonna be announcing the nominees....Atonic War Bride dropped music....ughhhh what a day today has been in music.

BitchWat: Who would’ve thought...despite everything going on in the world, that 2020 would be THE year for music.

BitchWat: Also wishing the best for Rose! I know jollie stans can’t stand me but that’s pretty scary what she’s going through.

Edited by user 16 July 2020 17:07:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 16/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/07/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 16/07/2020(UTC), FiveT on 16/07/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#96093 Posted : 16 July 2020 13:01:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I know. I feel guilty too. I wasnt completely innocent in all of this.
You know how you just dont want to screw up something important like a name? I mean it will be his name forever until he is legally allowed to change it. I refuse to have my child going around with some horrible name like Larry or Keith. or Toby."

HaydenRM: @Erica_Rox: I missed you too. I've only interacted with like 10 people this year so far.

HaydenRM: Also, long story short, I was dealing with crippling depression and wasnt motivated to do anything and then the pandemic just really made me go stir crazy so now Im inspired and ready to create.

HaydenRM: And the funds are fading. We're almost through Katie's royalty money. Ive been ordering take out at least twice a day since May.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Famouss7x7 on 16/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#96094 Posted : 16 July 2020 13:43:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

i guess our only option is to be adults about this,then. being that i did knock you up, I'll give you one free throw at me. something softer than a shoe but harder than a cotton ball.

those names are terrible. nobody likes a keith. you could ruin his life and name him dick. though dick cassadine sounds kind of bad ass. i can see a hard boiled film noire detective named that.

Erica_Rox:@HaydenRM its been a hell of a year. so good to have you back.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#96095 Posted : 16 July 2020 13:58:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

“I’ll reserve it for a later date.
Absolutely not. Thats a horrible name. I mean it sounds kind of cool but dick? Really? Its like you want our child to be bullied. What about Dean? Now that sounds like he will definitely have a few ex wives in the future fighting for his estate”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 16/07/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#96096 Posted : 16 July 2020 18:36:58(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Rose_xoxo: Thank you for your lovely messages and support... it means a lot right now...❤❤

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#96097 Posted : 16 July 2020 19:03:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
RealRiHamilton: @RealRiBabie He was an absolute joy to work with. A real good friend of mine too :) #AskRiley

RealRiHamilton: @OhMyShit Probably people like Dennis Shaw, Beau Elliot, David Power-Hernandez, Den. People who already have experience of being in a pop group. They know what it takes and that's it's so much more than just smiling and making fun music haha #AskRiley

RealRiHamilton: @SallyWeekendStan I think "Our Song" as it sums up our journey, friendship and relationship with fans. "Be A Man" is also up there. We're so proud of that song, what it did for us and the message within the track. There's also an OLD unreleased song titled "Never Let Me Go" that I enjoy listening to. Was the first song we ever recorded together. I still have the file! #AskRiley

RealRiHamilton: @All4Riley I love all of my roles. They're all very special to me and I try to do something different each time. However, I will say that filming SHAKE was a wonderful experience as it was so full-on and challenging. I was filming in a totally different country, I had to put on a Southern accent for the duration, Brandon is a WILD character and I was filming with a good buddy of mine. Was just a thrilling experience all round! #AskRiley

RealRiHamilton: @BitchWat Lost In Electronica, The First Time and A Moveable Feast are getting heavy rotation right now. The Jollies' record is a fun one too. Got to hear a lot of that when it was being created! 2020 is THE year for music, yeah? :) #AskRiley

RealRiHamilton: @WeekenderLife I always like to do something far removed from myself and different from the previous role. Would looooove to do some sort of comedy next! #AskRiley

RealRiHamilton: @MikeFrmStateFarm If I remember my inhaler this time...yeah!! hahah #AskRiley

RealRiHamilton: @LegitDontLikeYou Awwwww noooooo we love Scott! Honestly, the decision to cut down Scott's lines on the last record was a personal one made by him. It's not my story to tell though. We do love Scott however and think he's a wonderful singer <3 #AskRiley

RealRiHamilton: @ForTheWeeknd Chaelin is...occupied ;) hahaha #AskRiley

RealRiHamilton: @gogogemma I'd really like to work with more actors who are also in the music industry or dabble in singing at least. I know a lot of people crossover into film. Could you imagine a big musical or something?? That'd be amazing! #AskRiley
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#96098 Posted : 16 July 2020 21:18:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Yeah, im kidding about dick. That is stuff kids kill their parents over. My real suggestion isn't much better and Dean can't be beat. I did always like how your name rhymed and his will too.

CassIsBadAss: this coffee is too sweet. I have diabetes now. Thanks

Atomic_Erich: maybe i should try to work harder on the 48 verses. It's going on 5 years.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#96099 Posted : 16 July 2020 23:48:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

CassIsBadAss: i love all these people losing their shit for Goya. It's like they can't cum unless their partner shoves a can of Goya black beans up their ass. You know three months ago most of these people never tasted Hispanic food . they certainly weren't buying Goya , as that meant going into the ethnic food aisle and that area is iffy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/07/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 17/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#96100 Posted : 17 July 2020 03:12:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Atomic_Erich>AdaVonW
Well...this is a thing now. I have to say i wasn't expecting expecting to find that out last night. How are you doing?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage