logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<417418419420421>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#8361 Posted : 20 January 2018 03:52:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Dustyn jumps, being startled by the yelling. It's not so much the volume that takes him aback, it's hearing the word "straight". Heterosexuality? In this house? He clearly has this Irishman fucked up. Dustyn playfully smacks Dallas and hushes him, not wanting Shay to wake up earlier than he has to. "Shhhh. Don't shout...especially about sleeping with women. Not in this house, Dallas." Dustyn chuckles and snuggles into Dallas, kissing him gently. He's glad he woke up early as it allows him to spend some time with Dallas. Dustyn expected to wake up, shower and head out, not seeing him much as it's a busy day so he's savouring the moment. "So...how was Suzie? Better than me? Bet she can't do the thing that I do though..." Dustyn says, trying to be deadpan and as serious as possible.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#8362 Posted : 20 January 2018 04:31:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Groggily,Dallas rubs his eyes and then beard in an attempt to wake up. " Is it as early as it feels? It feels early." He mumbles,waving his arm over the nightstand to find his phone. Which he promptly knocks to the floor with his flailing. "Shit,sorry, Dusty. I was having the strangest dream. I was almost a life raft bride of Joshua Grimmie." Dallas shudders at the thought and turns around to face dusty. He kisses dustyn in the neck,he hadnt brushed his teeth yet,and didn't want to offend. Dallas laughs and grabs dustyn's butt. " I was trying to convince Josh Grimmie I was straight. She was the first name that came to mind. Big boobs are what straight men like,right? But I'll assume she's never better than you,dusty."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#8363 Posted : 20 January 2018 05:13:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn nods and mumbles, trying to keep his voice as low as possible, "Yeah..it's about half 4. Surprised I woke up this early. You tired me out last night. That was some good Chicago loving." Dustyn chuckles and tilts his head, burrowing into Dallas. It's really comfortable but it's mainly just a way of stealing some heat from Dallas. The pair did have quite the raunchy night last night and it's surprising they didn't sleep the whole night through. It was rather intense. "So you fuck me, fall asleep and then dream of Joshua? You trying to tell me something? You want to trade in your little Irishman for a big New Jersey...man?" Dustyn giggles and clenches at the butt squeeze. He isn't wearing any boxers so it feels rather intense. "Careful, I bruise like a peach!" Dustyn laughs softly and pats Dallas on the chest. "I really don't know much about what straight men like. I think big boobs, yeah...and they also like staying loyal to a shitty beer...and drawing willies on things, which is odd. You'd think it'd be us doing the phallus portraits." Dustyn raises his eyebrows and begins to ponder the oddity that is the straight male.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8364 Posted : 20 January 2018 05:30:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" why are you up this early? Why am I up this early?" Dallas asks dustyn, feigning rolling back over to go to sleep. Dallas smirks at dustyn's comments about what lead up to such great sleep. "Well,you know how Chicago has deep dish pizza and all...." He says with a wink,in a rare showing of dirtiness. Dallas puts his arms around dustyn to keep him warm. The home's heater was nice,but body heat was nicer. "Dream?! This was a nightmare! Can you imagine being stuck in the ocean on a tiny life raft and suddenly,Joshua starts stroking your chest?! " Dallas exclaims in a loud whisper. Again,being mindful that there was a sleeping child in the house. "You should always mention new Jersey with the same tone you mention explosive diarrhea. Even their hockey team can't save that place." Dallas teases with a grin. Dallas lightens his butt grab,and pats the spot lightly. "There. No bruising hopefully. No bruised peaches in this house". He States firmly. Dallas thinks about what dustyn had said and realizes he has a point. In Dallas' entire life,he never drew a penis on anything. But good good,every backstage area of every club is covered in crudely drawn peni. "That is....a very good point. Why DO they draw them everywhere? I've never drawn one anywhere. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#8365 Posted : 20 January 2018 06:42:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I have no idea...I just woke up all of a sudden. Can't complain though, means I get to spend a little more time with you. I'll be out all day," Dustyn says with a frown. He's so used to being around the house that it's almost alien for him to be called into work early. Weekend have reached that elusive, odd level of superstardom in which they don't need to be constantly grinding and promoting all around the globe to obtain success. They own everything they do, are their own bosses and could release anything and fans will buy it. Pop royalty still can't avoid important meetings though. Dusty giggles and covers his mouth after Dallas' naughty remark. "Yeah, deep alright. I hope everything tasted just as good." Dustyn winks and blushes slightly, not that Dallas can even see in the dark. Things were wild last night and tongues...went places. "Awww, is New Jersey really that bad? Maybe we should move out there and brighten up the place?" Dustyn jokes, knowing Dallas' stance on the place and people. He sighs with relief and snuggles into the pillow once Dallas loosens his grip. "Good because if you bruised my peach, you'd have to kiss it better...and that's just gay." Dustyn laughs and starts to trace his fingers over Dallas' chest in the dark, playing with some of the hair with his little fingertips. "Yeah and they always draw them circumcised too. Some of us have foreskin you know!" Dustyn whines, clearly not having this. "Does that mean us gays need to draw...you know...the forbidden garden?" Dustyn doesn't like anything to do with the female genitalia and that includes using the correct terms. The words go right through him.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8366 Posted : 21 January 2018 03:29:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas stretches,realizing this is going to be for the duration. its inhumane to be awake at this hour. but dusty seemed to be happy about it,so no need to be rude. "true. though i wouldnt mind to just roll over with you and sleep until about 2pm or so. stay home and skype whomever it is you need to talk to. we live in the modern age,like the jetsons. just without the implied ethnic cleansing." dallas almost whines. he is no fan of when dustyn has to be away on business. he'd be happy just sitting here with dustyn like an ancient and decrepit married couple. the type who only ventures out for groceries. dallas smirks at dustyns reply to his remark. "oh yeah, felt like i was right back in chicago. thank god you didnt really make me feel a home and make it the WINDY city." dallas grins,referring to dusty's infamous gas. well,probably among his friends. the screaming masses probably havent a clue just how smelly their little adorable idol can be. "new jersey doesnt deserve our presence." dallas says haughtily. even going as far as to turn his nose up at the idea. he dislikes the city almost as much as erich hess hates new york.* " for real,bro. we totally dont want to look gay,bro." dallas says,looking way disgusted at the idea of kissing dusty on the butt. protesting far too much to be serious. dallas rubs dusty on the center of his back while pondering the penis picture problem. "i guess the lack of foreskin on the drawings is just due to wanting to make it look penis like with the least amount of effort. a quick foreskinned sketch may look like a rocket with wheels?" dallas looks at dustyn rather skeptical. "the forbidden garden? that weird S&M club outside of baltimore? i guess we could,but its going to take a lot of detail to get it right."

erich adores jersey,just because it pisses new yorkers off.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8367 Posted : 21 January 2018 14:35:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn sighs and whines a little, totally in agreement with Dallas yet annoyed that he can't comply. He'd also love to stay in all day. There's nothing he hates more than breaking away from the comfort of his own home. "I wish I could, believe me but it's a really important meeting at our label. We're talking plans for the year 2018. Scott's even flown in from L.A. to be here. I can't skip. The meeting has already been put off many times because of...things..." The "things" being nobody wanting to be around Billy. The reason Dustyn probably woke up so early was the worry in his subconscious. In a big meeting regarding serious business, there's a high chance Billy is going to come to blows with someone else. Dustyn giggles and gently wiggles his butt from side to side, "Windy city? Aw, I'd never do that to you. Well, at least not on purpose. You know me." Dustyn laughs softly and plants a kiss on Dallas' neck. "You feel the same way about New Jersey the way I feel about Northern Ireland. You have to be very harsh and bitter to live there." Nothing grinds his gears more than someone thinking he's Northern Irish. Dustyn closes his eyes, relaxing more as Dallas rubs the centre of his back. He's a very tactile person and finds contact soothing. "Well people should put more effort into their willy drawings. It's 2018, it's all about inclusion. Not all of us have met the scalpel." Dustyn then cringes at his own phrasing. It sounded painful. "Nooo....forbidden garden...like...the downstairs...the girly bits...the noo-noo...the tampon tunnel...where babies come from." Dustyn blushes and laughs. He can say odd names but can't bring himself to use the correct terminology. That's too straight for him.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8368 Posted : 22 January 2018 23:48:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ugh." Dallas groans at the reality that the meeting couldn't be avoided. " I still say you should invoke being the cute one and ask for the minutes after the meeting is over." Dallas knew most groups of weekend's ilk always had the bad boy and the cute,sweet one. The cute sweet one was the money maker.he may have been biased,but he assumed that was dustyn. "Your reputation precedes you, Dusty. I live in constant fear that the windy cave will bellow." Dallas grins,while grabbing dustyn's butt to slow the wiggling. It could be dangerous to jostle that thing so early in the morning.dallas briefly holds Dusty's cheek as he is kissed. It certainly made talking about jersey easier. "Sounds horrid. Like jersey but with less axe body spray." Dallas shudders just thinking about it. Dallas laughs about the passion at which dustyn has for crudely drawn penises. "I guess we could start an awareness campaign. Boys with the hood or something coever like that." Dallas listens as Dusty speaks about different terms for the nether regions of of a female,looking more and more Disturbed as each word is said. "Tampon tunnel?! Jesus Christ,dustyn blue. That is probably the worst thing I have ever heard." He grimaces at the thought of a tampon and shakes his . "You know I'm serious since i used your last name." He says before kissing dustyn's nose.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8369 Posted : 23 January 2018 05:25:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm sorry but being the "cute one" only works so many times. I already played the cute card this week to get the last muffin from Oscar. I have to be smart with it. They'll get wise to it if I put cuteness on overkill." Dustyn giggles but it is true, he IS the cute one and knows how to work it. Oscar is the lead singer and the handsome "face" of the group, Scott is the joker of the band, Billy is the bad boy and Riley is the beefy, hunky one that the girls and the gays want to see shirtless. Dallas bagged himself the cute one. Dusty hooks his leg over Dallas, cosying up even more and allowing his boyfriend to get a better grip of his butt. "Fuck New Jersey and Northern Ireland!" Dustyn whisper "shouts", raising his voice as much as he can without actually being loud. "If anyone recorded that, my career would be over...and Joshua Grimmie would be on my case. Your dream man is from there." Dustyn giggles and places a kiss on Dallas' cheek. When Dallas reacts to his funny names for female nether regions, he chuckles and places a finger on Dallas' lips; "Shhhh, don't shout "tampon tunnel" at 4:30 in the morning!" Dustyn laughs quietly, hoping the tampon conversation doesn't wake up his son. He leans in and whispers into Dallas' ear, trying his best to hold in his immature giggles; "Bearded oyster..." Dustyn snorts, not being able to hold in the laughter any more. He then strokes Dallas' beard, trying to make him feel awkward due to bearded association. "Oh, you're serious? What you going to do about it?" Dustyn says in a teasing manner, snuggling up under the covers.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8370 Posted : 23 January 2018 05:54:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas ponders the usage of the cute card and couldn't fault dustyn. Getting a muffin,much less the last muffin wasn't exactly wasting it. "Well, maybe there'll be muffins at the meeting. There had better be muffins at the meeting." He States,hoping his mental firmness would travel the universe and manifest muffins for his boyfriend at this meeting. Dallas cuddles dustyn,but pulls away slightly when Dusty mentions his career being over if someone recorded him. Dallas grabs his Willy and shakes it at dustyn," could you speak into the microphone a little louder,I didn't quite get all of that?" Dallas grins in the dark. Dusty indeed brought out the worst in him. "And josh isn't my dream man! He's far too undustyn like. He probably doesn't even like Madonna!" Dallas protests loudly. "Me?! You brought it up!" Dallas also whisper shouts. "You brought up the foul ...thing." he gently scolds dustyn. Giving his butt a light smack. Realizing what dustyn was trying to do, Dallas decides to turn the tables on dustyn,mid beard stroke. He quickly opens his mouth and stuffs dustyn's finger inside. He waggles his eyebrows at dustyn,trying not to crack up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8371 Posted : 23 January 2018 06:27:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn would endure blistering winds and scorching deserts if he knew muffins were involved. If there are any present at the meeting, he'll be sure to thank Dallas. He very much doubts it though. It'll probably be filled with sleepy eyes, cups of tea and excessive yawns. "If there are no muffins there then I'll pick some up on the way back home. No need to hide them from Shay cause he has school....oh wait, Shay has school! I forgot!...I have to leave before then!" Dustyn panics for a moment before stroking Dallas' chest, trying to butter him up, "You couldn't take him for me, could you?" Obviously he isn't going to say no but Dustyn's trying to perk him up and sweeten the deal. His boyfriend doesn't like leaving his bed as he isn't a morning person...or a child person. He laughs as Dallas shakes his willy, "Now that is a very pretty microphone...just don't wave it in other celebrities' faces. I'll get jealous and have to bite ankles." Dustyn grins then gently and swiftly strokes Dallas' "mic" with his fingertips. He then scoffs at the idea of Joshua not liking Madonna. "Dallas, everyone likes Madonna." It's best not to argue with him. To avoid a debate this early in the morning, everyone likes Madonna. Dustyn then shrieks in a very feminine manner and covers his mouth with a pillow after Dallas sucks his finger. "Fuck you, ya cunt!" Dustyn laughs and whines. He isn't actually mad at Dallas, he's just Irish. The swears are common.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8372 Posted : 24 January 2018 02:58:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas is shocked to be asked to take Shay to school. While he certainly was around enough to be considered more than just some guy, he wasn't exactly good with kids. Granted,he wasn't bad. But he just had zero opinion one way or the other. "Ooh...I dunno, Dusty." He says trying to be diplomatic. He runs a hand through his hair in thought. Even the beard fiddle by dustyn couldn't fully take him out of the moment. "What would we talk about on the way? You know I hate awkward silence." He tells Dusty and sits up in bed. He was correct though. His last conversation with shay consisted of asking the young boy : "so you're a kid,huh? How's that working out for you?" And then kinda staring off trying to mentally teleport. "Haha! I think I could give cara zayn a run for her money. I've certainly got a bigger microphone." Dallas chuckles,knowing nobody could dethrone the talk show queen. Bare Willy or no. The touch from dustyn was exactly what was needed,so he smirks and kisses Dusty softly. "Careful,it's a live mic now!" Dallas doubted very seriously that Josh liked Madonna. The man probably didn't even like himself due to some transgression he imagined himself doing. But he would get Dusty believe that everyone was a true blue Madonna fan. When dustyn swears,Dallas smacks his butt harder and playfully scolds," I told you about the tampon tunnel term,let's not be getting crude."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8373 Posted : 24 January 2018 03:38:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn laughs at Dallas' nervousness regarding being alone with Shay. He sympathises with him but can't really understand, being someone who loves kids. "Shay isn't the biggest talker, Dallas..." Dustyn says reassuringly and sort of reluctantly. He doesn't like bringing up the fact that Shay is partially deaf and has a lot of issues with speaking and communicating. "He's a good kid. Just give him some cereal, put on some cartoons then drive him to school with the radio on. He doesn't bite." Dustyn smiles and strokes Dallas' arm, hoping he can count on him. The last thing he wants to do is keep Shay off. He already struggles with a lot of the work as it is let alone have him fall behind. "Pfft, Cara Zayn has nothing on you...other than better dress sense..." Dustyn says playfully. Dallas won't even be offended, being the least fashion conscious person Dustyn knows. "A live mic? At this hour of the day? Someone's perky!" Dustyn grins and proceeds to give his boyfriend a few strokes underneath the covers. It's too dark to see anything good but he's sure it's a very erotic sight down there. After the harder smack on his butt, Dustyn jumps forward and uses it as an excuse to get even closer to Dallas, practically on top of him now. "Careful...I'm very sensitive. Almost as sensitive as a freshly waxed meat wallet..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8374 Posted : 25 January 2018 04:11:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas shakes his head at Dusty," my ass,he doesn't bite. Kids are like dogs. if they have teeth,they'll bite." Dallas smiles a little, clearly playing around. Kinda . He's heard kids can be biters. The last thing he'd want to do is to drive go the hospital after dropping Shay off.but dusty needed his help,and he wasn't going to say no. "I'll take him. But you better bring me leftovers if you guys order lunch." Dallas says in a pout,crossing his arms for effect. Actually, Shay was the least of his concerns. Driving on the wrong side of the car was a chore in And of itself. But it was easy enough to just follow everyone else. Dallas scoffs at the idea cara zayn is more fashionable than he is. " Just you wait, Dusty. Looking like shit will come into fashion and then I will be the one to keep up with." He says triumphantly. "Always,live. C'mon dustyn. You've been in show business longer than I have. Assume every mic is live. Especially ones in your home." Dallas says, giggling dirtily. He holds dusty close, already missing him . The two always had so much fun together. Dallas stops his cuddles as soon as he hears the words meat wallet. " If I didn't know better,I'd assume you were talking about smuggling stuff into prison." He says looking rather disgusted.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8375 Posted : 25 January 2018 04:54:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn giggles and shakes his head; "Shay is not a biter. When it comes to munching on treats that he shouldn't be eating, yes but he wouldn't bite us. Daniel on the other hand...I don't like talking about my friends' kids but that boy needs a muzzle." It's hardly surprising that Billy's son is a biter. Daniel is such a cute kid. He'll definitely break some hearts when he's older. It's just a shame that he's already like Billy 2.0. "Yeah, like there will be any leftovers at lunch with me around!" Dustyn jokes, although there may be a lot of truth in it. He may be small but the boy can eat. When Dallas talks about his fashion, Dustyn tuts and shakes his head in mock disapproval. He doesn't even think Dallas' fashion sense is that bad but he likes to run with the joke. "Dallas...even after nuclear fallout, clothes aren't as bad as yours. When we were at the GRAMMYs, even Stevie Wonder gasped when you walked by." Dustyn laughs a tad too loudly at his own joke, tilting his head back and rolling over.

Scattering noises can be heard in the hallway outside of their bedroom door soon after. Dustyn worries that the laughing has woken Shay up...and part of him also fears that it is some sort of paranormal entity. "You hear that?" he asks in a quiet voice, turning to Dallas before hearing a thud again. "Mind your eyes..." he warns Dallas as he leans over and switches on the light on the bedside table. Dustyn gets out of bed, holding a pillow over his crotch, not wanting to expose himself to Shay or the spirit of his grandfather. Dustyn tiptoes across the room and sheepishly opens the door, peering into the hallway only to be greeted with a tiny "meow". "Fucking cats..." Dustyn sighs and closes the door. It was just the kitties running around. At least Dallas got a nice view of Dustyn's bare butt while he stood at the door.

Climbing back into bed and switching the light off, Dustyn clears his throat and resumes conversation. "Now, where were we? Ah...meat wallets!"
he says with a grin, knowing it makes Dallas feel disgusted. "You know, I think you're more squeamish than me. I've actually had a ride in the pink canoe. How does that make you feel?" Dustyn pokes his tongue out and moves his hips closer, letting his bare willy touch Dallas' leg, knowing where it's been in the past.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8376 Posted : 26 January 2018 04:25:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"I'll toss some fruit snacks at him and hopefully satiate his gnawing tendencies." Dallas shrugs, satisfied that he won't be cannibalized by dustyns son. Billy's on the other hand..." I'm surprised David Attenborough hasn't done a special on Billy's kid." Dallas says in all seriousness. He's a big fan of nature shows and would probably be glued to the set during the feral kahn child special. He frowns at the realization that Dusty is right,there will be no food coming home from that meeting. " Damn...I guess I'll have to go get something after I drop Shay off. I think pizza for breakfast sounds about right." He tells dustyn with a satisfied nod. While he was firm in his belief that the English couldn't make a good pizza,there was hardly any pizza that was out and out bad. Dallas goes to straighten out his clothes in offense to dustyn's joke,but he wasn't wearing any. "Sir,my clothes give a +10 to sneak,+5 to speech,+10 to addiction resistance,and + 2 to strength. You WISH you had my wardrobe when those bombs fall." Dallas says,crossing his arms and turning up his nose. "And Stevie probably gasped because he heard you fart. " Dallas teases dustyn, complete with waving imaginary farts from his nose.

Dallas does hear what Dusty hears,and hops out of bed. "We said Josh Grimmie's name too many times. He's like Beetlejuice!" Dallas whisper shouts while stifling laughter. He clenches his eyes before dusty flicks them on. But he can see the light through his eyelids. Again,it's inhuman to be up at this hour. Relieved it was only a cat and not a Shay,Dallas sat back on the bed. He was still sleepy and in no mood for pants. "Feed your other baby, Dusty. Look,the poor Kitty is starving to death." Dallas says sympathetically. Even if it was a lie . The cat could probably miss a few meals.it wasn't exactly svelte.

"You can stop with the meat wallet right now." Dallas laughs, putting his head in his hands. The idea certainly grossed home out. Made him never want to touch money again. "I'm not squeamish about them. I just don't like weird names for the things. I really find them no more gross than a toe. But it's the names....good God,the names." Dallas explains instinctively wincing as bare Willy touches him. "Keep your wallet plucking tool where it belongs!" He laughs , shooing it away like an old lady.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8377 Posted : 26 January 2018 07:43:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Fruit snacks are actually a good idea. He likes grapes. I need to get him to eat more healthy stuff." Shay is just like his father in that they both have a major sweet tooth. They'd fight for the last muffin. "I feel bad for Daniel. I think he's going to grow up so...confused and tormented." Dustyn doesn't want to outwardly bash anyone's parenting as he's friends with most of Daniel's guardians but it's clear to see what he's getting at. That little boy is being raised in a very public warzone by Billy, Jerry, Payton and Andrea of all people. Dustyn scoffs when Dallas mentions pizza for breakfast. "Why am I not surprised? What about some toast or a bagel? I know you'll end up having pizza for lunch too...and that can't be good for you." Dustyn isn't exactly one to talk considering his Irish breakfasts are fried and soaked in cholesterol. He turns to Dallas and raises an eyebrow after the Stevie Wonder remark. "OK...I fart a lot. There's no need to bring it up and bottom-shame me in my own fucking bedroom." Dustyn pretends to be pissed but the change in his voice sounds more upset and endearing than anything else.

Dustyn frowns after shutting the door on the cat. He hates leaving them on their own but if he lets one in and gives it attention, he'll have to do the same for the other two and it all becomes too much. "I think Jaffa wanted in the room but if I did, I'd have to make it fair and bring in Lulu and Fifi but that's too crowded...plus they'd steal you from me." The kitties love to knead on Dallas' chest and lay on him. Dustyn gets jealous.

"What about nicer names like uh....." Dustyn ponders for a good while, struggling to think of something that sounds pleasant. He generally associates the area with gruesome imagery. "Ummm...honey pot? Enchanted flower?" Dustyn giggles and shrugs. To think that he tried to force himself to be straight at one point is just hilarious and so beyond him now. He thinks about that time for a moment before gazing at Dallas, just appreciating him and being so grateful for how his life has turned out. Dusty was on a very self destructive path pre-Dallas. "I love you so much..." he says, seemingly out of the blue. Dustyn smiles and places his lips on top of Dallas', just embracing the moment.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8378 Posted : 30 January 2018 01:46:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas let's his eyes look around the now lit room before chuckling. " Um.. Dusty,I meant more the little sugary gummy things. I don't think there's any real fruit in them. But good to know he likes grape." Dallas wasn't one for nutrition. He rarely ate fruit. Not because he didn't like it,he loved it actually. It's just it always spoiled before he could get around to eating it. " It takes all kinds,I guess. Maybe Daniel will be a great musician. Having fucked up parents is like a prerequisite for this business." Dallas says,in spite of his own home life not being all that bad. Dallas makes a face at the prospect of toast or bagels. But his face soon lights up, " they have bagel bites in this country? They're mini bagels with pizza on top. See? Comprise!" Dallas sits back,looking might pleased with his cleverness. Dallas probably should be careful though. Youthful metabolism won't always be on his side. But until he couldn't fit into his pants,he would shove most any processed food into his gullet. Unless it's something dustyn happened to cook. "Oh dusty,I'd never bottom shame you." Dallas says sweetly and hugs dustyn. He was a fan of dustyns cute butt. Even if it was noisy. Dallas also liked how much fun dustyn seemed to have with his toots. It's the small pleasures in life,really.

"But it's sharing with kitties. I mean,look at them. "Dallas pleads,pointing the cat's paw sweeping under the door. Dallas really enjoyed having the cats on him. The kneading could be painful,as was their pulling on his beard.

Dallas erupts in laughter at dustyn. "Oh my God! Now I'll never be able to look at Winnie the Pooh the same way again. That bear sure loved his honey pots." Dallas laughs so hard,he wipes a tear away. It didn't help that he really,really likes Winnie the Pooh. Dallas is surprised,but pleasantly so at the abrupt saying that dustyn loves him. He never got tired of hearing it. He wrapped his arms around dustyn and held him close. Focusing on the bare skin of their chests touching. "I love you too, dusty." He says sincerely..before calmly adding," Even if you pollinated a magic flower or whatever it's called."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8379 Posted : 12 February 2018 06:48:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

one of dustyn's brothers was getting married. dallas assumed it was one that wasnt a total dick since he and dusty had made the trek up to ireland. it was a beautiful place and all,but dallas would rather be home. he traveled enough for work as is. but he assumed the wedding would have a bar,so he would focus on that. "we should have brought the cats.i only know you here. " dallas says,near dreading the upcoming event.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8380 Posted : 12 February 2018 08:03:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn sits on the edge of the bed, swinging his legs out gently and kicking his shoes off. He and Dallas are spending the next few days in a cottage just down the road from his former home village. Reece, the second youngest Blue and the sibling Dustyn gets on best with, is getting married tomorrow. As much as Dustyn hates being back here, surrounded by people he hated, turning down the invitation from his favourite brother would just be a shit thing to do. It would also probably be the final nail in the coffin for his relationship with the family. Dustyn still holds hope that one day things will be patched up and attending a big family event is a step in the right direction. This is the first time Dallas is meeting like 95% of the family too and it's daunting for him but at least the pair of them can be nervous wrecks together.

"I'm sorry but the cats weren't invited. You're stuck with me for a few days. Sorry about that," Dustyn chuckles. In all honesty, he misses the kitties too, as well as Shay, who has to stay at home as he's feeling poorly. Riley is looking after him and the felines while they are away. It's odd being back here for Dustyn. There's a mix of elated nostalgia and gut-churning sickness being back here. It's great being surrounded by voices and sights that he was immersed in as a kid but many people and places hold horrid memories. For Dustyn, this is like going to a high school reunion and being the star attraction. He feels the nerves and pressure. Everyone remembers Dustyn Blue and this is the first time he's back in the village since ditching it for a new life. People are talking and looking.

Dustyn pulls off his socks and starts to get ready for bed as he continues to talk to Dallas. "I'm nervous as fuck. I know it's not my day but I feel like that convict who turns up with a police escort for a funeral. People are talking...waiting to see if anything happens...wondering what I'm like now. It was bad enough today just meeting a few members of the family let alone tomorrow when we're out in the village and at the church." Dustyn shudders and frowns, wrapping his arms around himself like he's nursing a sore tummy. "That was the church that kicked me out of the choir for singing Madonna, remember?" Dustyn giggles through the nerves. He left this place behind to start a new chapter. He thought he'd never step foot into THAT Catholic church ever again...and yet, here he is, preparing himself to walk back into the exact same church. Once he finally strips down to his black boxer-briefs, he pats the section of the bed next to him, inviting Dallas over. "Get yer arse over here and cheer me up!"
UserPostedImage