logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<89101112>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gildermershina  
#181 Posted : 06 July 2009 10:04:12(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Well like I said earlier, I did in fact once pee next to a guy who I knew was gay, and it didn't actually occur to me after I had done it, and I went "Wow, now I can be one of those guys who not only has no trouble peeing in public, I can also be one of those guys who has no trouble peeing in public next to a homosexual."
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline cam  
#182 Posted : 10 July 2009 01:19:09(UTC)
cam

Groups: Registered

Chimp Records wrote:
Aj wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
I'm not gay but I do believe that if a man and a man want to marry, they should. They wouldn't have called it "gay" if they weren't happy. Which brings to the conclusion that straight isn't fun. Wow! That sucks. lol

Ok.
Can i just ask, why does it have Bathrooms in the name of the thread ? :S

It's the gay test. If a dude looks down, he's gay. If he makes conversation about them Manchester Football Club, then he straight. If he talks about Barcelona Footbal Club, kick his ass! lol

...Manchester Football Club?

That fails so hard.
The artist formerly known as forkboy

UserPostedImage
Offline Chimp Records  
#183 Posted : 10 July 2009 03:54:46(UTC)
Chimp Records

cam wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
Aj wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
I'm not gay but I do believe that if a man and a man want to marry, they should. They wouldn't have called it "gay" if they weren't happy. Which brings to the conclusion that straight isn't fun. Wow! That sucks. lol

Ok.
Can i just ask, why does it have Bathrooms in the name of the thread ? :S

It's the gay test. If a dude looks down, he's gay. If he makes conversation about them Manchester Football Club, then he straight. If he talks about Barcelona Footbal Club, kick his ass! lol

...Manchester Football Club?

That fails so hard.

Shut up! Manchester is great!
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Artists Signed To Chimp Records:

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline bikz  
#184 Posted : 10 July 2009 07:35:57(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Chimp Records wrote:
cam wrote:
...Manchester United Football Club?

That fails so hard.

Shut up! Manchester City is great!

Ahem. That's what forky meant. (Or maybe not exactly that. But you get the idea.)
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline xNightsidex  
#185 Posted : 10 July 2009 11:40:25(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I dislike all football equally, if that's any merit to the discussion?
Offline cam  
#186 Posted : 10 July 2009 21:05:11(UTC)
cam

I was merely poking fun at the concept that someone allegedly for Manchester is going "Manchester Football Club", a team which, at a professional at least does not exist.
The artist formerly known as forkboy

UserPostedImage
Offline Gildermershina  
#187 Posted : 11 July 2009 01:35:28(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
sharinganerror wrote:
I take everything back, I'll only like gays if they don't look/act/talk/think gay. I mean if the world was gay, I MEAN THE ENTIRE WORLD, humanity would cease to exist. No questions about it, no V+P=B/G, but V+V=N/? or P+P=N/?.

Yeah, but if the entire world was women, or if the entire world was disabled, or the entire world was obese... That's a ridiculous argument. Besides, ever heard of IVF?
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#188 Posted : 11 July 2009 01:37:13(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
sharinganerror wrote:
I take everything back, I'll only like gays if they don't look/act/talk/think gay. I mean if the world was gay, I MEAN THE ENTIRE WORLD, humanity would cease to exist. No questions about it, no V+P=B/G, but V+V=N/? or P+P=N/?.

That so fucked up, this is why I don't like you.Not the second part because you're right,if the whole world was gay we would cease to exist.However not liking someone because they think differently.You can't look,act,or talk gay.You can think about men when you're a man or a woman if you're a woman I guess that's kind of thinking gay, but how would you even know what someone else is thinking.Personally I hope Troy and Lewis get on you like white on rice in this argument, most likely Troy.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline The Nimrods  
#189 Posted : 11 July 2009 01:38:28(UTC)
The Nimrods

Gildermershina wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

Yeah, but if the entire world was women, or if the entire world was disabled, or the entire world was obese... That's a ridiculous argument. Besides, ever heard of IVF?

You're right dude.Several lesbians or even straight unmarried women get IVF.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline xNightsidex  
#190 Posted : 11 July 2009 03:30:34(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

That so fucked up, this is why I don't like you.Not the second part because you're right,if the whole world was gay we would cease to exist.However not liking someone because they think differently.You can't look,act,or talk gay.You can think about men when you're a man or a woman if you're a woman I guess that's kind of thinking gay, but how would you even know what someone else is thinking.Personally I hope Troy and Lewis get on you like white on rice in this argument, most likely Troy.

Personally, I'd rather not waste my time.

Unfold.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#191 Posted : 11 July 2009 03:39:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Ok, everyone has their own opinions and believe

If You hate people (You have the right) But don't come on here saying I hate gay people or expect to not see them.
If you Love gay people (You have the right) But don't come on here and expect for everyone to love gays.

Me, I don't care whether you gay, bi, straight. I love people who hate and love gay people. I love gay people who love and hate straight people.

This thread is to discuss about gay people and their hard life's. If you hate gay people stay the hell off this thread.
Simple.

Offline sharinganerror  
#192 Posted : 11 July 2009 03:41:00(UTC)
sharinganerror

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:

If You hate people (You have the right) But don't come on here saying I hate gay people or expect to not see them.
If you Love gay people (You have the right) But don't come on here and expect for everyone to love gays.

Me, I don't care whether you gay, bi, straight. I love people who hate and love gay people. I love gay people who love and hate straight people.

This thread is to discuss about gay people and their hard life's. If you hate gay people stay the hell off this thread.
Simple.

then you should have stated that in your first post......... loopholes.......
#193 Posted : 11 July 2009 03:44:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Simple.

Well see thats the problem. I don't need to. Its all clear in the forum rules.

2. No persistent unwarranted abuse, while debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. ie. bullying.The definition of bullying here should be obvious, but in some cases a person will perceive a heated discussion with bullying. So there should be a distinction between attacking a person and attacking an idea. This should be flexible of course, to allow for playful insults between friends and the like.

and saying I hate gay people breaks it.
Offline The Nimrods  
#194 Posted : 11 July 2009 03:44:49(UTC)
The Nimrods

xNightsidex wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

Personally, I'd rather not waste my time.

Unfold.

I knew it! 1 point for TN

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline sharinganerror  
#195 Posted : 11 July 2009 03:45:53(UTC)
sharinganerror

stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Simple.

2. No persistent unwarranted abuse, while debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. ie. bullying.The definition of bullying here should be obvious, but in some cases a person will perceive a heated discussion with bullying. So there should be a distinction between attacking a person and attacking an idea. This should be flexible of course, to allow for playful insults between friends and the like.

*laughs* well sorry, I haven't ever read the forum rules, so forgive me on that one.(it's pretty damn obvious I haven't)

Edited by user 11 July 2009 03:46:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#196 Posted : 11 July 2009 03:47:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Simple.

*laughs* well sorry, I haven't ever read the forum rules, so forgive me on that one.

FYI There posted on the front of almost every section of this forum (including this one), it would be good for you to read them.
Offline sharinganerror  
#197 Posted : 11 July 2009 03:49:46(UTC)
sharinganerror

stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Simple.

*laughs* well sorry, I haven't ever read the forum rules, so forgive me on that one.

FYI There posted on the front of almost every section of this forum (including this one), it would be good for you to read them.

yeaaah..... I've never really noticed them..
#198 Posted : 11 July 2009 03:50:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Simple.

yeaaah..... I've never really noticed them..

Well now you do :)
Offline troymazing  
#199 Posted : 11 July 2009 06:28:23(UTC)
troymazing

Man

The Nimrods wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

This made me LOL. Why does everyone think I'm a vicious person when it comes to people hating gays?
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline The Nimrods  
#200 Posted : 11 July 2009 06:29:09(UTC)
The Nimrods

troymazing wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:

This made me LOL. Why does everyone think I'm a vicious person when it comes to people hating gays?

because you are

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote: