logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

74 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Taylr2  
#21 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:46:52(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
"Damn, guess I'll just have to settle for cheeky peaks while we're drinking then, huh?" he chuckles and smiles, but reduces his smile a little when she talks about her night with Matt. "Yeah... Uhh, I'm glad you both had a good time..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#22 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:49:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Veronica shakes her head. "Not if I smack the taste off your face." She sticks her tongue out at him then notices when he doesn't seem as happy when she mentions Matt. "You could try to sound a little happier than that if you are.." She smiles a little at him. "What's wrong? Something on your mind?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#23 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:53:40(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"N-no... It's nothing... Honestly..." he starts twiddling his fingers, feeling awkward. "Just not been the best few days I guess. Don't worry about it..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#24 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:57:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica tilts her head a little. "No, something's up, I can tell. What is it? You can tell me anything Rory." She smiles at him.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr2  
#25 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:59:37(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"It's nothing... I guess it's just the fact that my ex is chatting up a guy who hates me, I'm going to the FCA's alone and not a single woman in the world will give me a chance because I was with Suzie..." he sighs a little. "I've had a kinda shit week."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#26 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:06:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica sighs. "Okay Rory, I say this because I care but you need to stop worrying about what the hell Suzie does. She's made it plain and clear she gives not two damns about you, she never did because if she did then she would have treated you with more respect and wouldn't play stupid, slutty games like she did. You're not going to the awards alone, you're gonna be with me and Ansley and you're gonna have fun, and, okay maybe no one wants to date you because of you screwed that but I'm sure someone.......some girl out there really likes you and would love to date you. You just need to get rid of the Suzie baggage. You're a great guy Rory." She folds her arms. "Anyone would be lucky to be with you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#27 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:13:02(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"I guess I just don't like being turned down or said no to... I really feel unwanted now because of being with Suzie. No one wants me, women used to openly tell me and now no one does..." he sighs. "Thank you, though. Matt's a very, very lucky guy..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#28 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:15:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well, look what you slept with..." She mumbles and then shakes her head. "None of that matters, what matters is that you need to go out there and-and find someone who will like you and NOT be a bitch to your good friends." She smiles a little at him. "You think so? I think I'm the lucky one since he can put up with me. I haven't been the easiest girl to catch."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#29 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:23:25(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory sighs. "I really regret it all... But even before Suzie I was getting rejected by a couple of people..." he looks back up at the screen. "And Matt's definitely the lucky one, 100 percent definitely."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#30 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:26:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Rory, stop. I don't wanna see my friend sad, alright? He should be happy and smiling or making some perverted joke! Pleeeeaaaseeee Rory, for me?" She gives him a pouty face. "Pweeeaaaassseeee?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#31 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:36:20(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory tries to smile a little. He scratches his head. "Sorry..." he chuckles.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#32 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:39:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She smiles. "Thank you. You will not be sad at all when you come visit me, you hear me? And how come Matt's so lucky, huh?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#33 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:43:57(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory nods and laughs. "Alright, I won't." he pokes his tongue out at her. "Well, because you like him. Any guy would be lucky if you liked them. You're beautiful, smart, confident, kind and you're not fake. You're as good as they come, I guess..."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#34 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:45:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You're just now realizing that Rory?" She laughs. "But no seriously, thank you. That's probably the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." She blushes a little. "Geez, you've got me turning red now."

Edited by user 05 August 2012 12:48:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#35 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:50:43(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory grins. "No, I've known for quite a while now." he smiles, watching her blush. "It's all true though. Every word."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#36 Posted : 05 August 2012 12:55:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well you're the same, except your handsome and sweet and real." She laughs. "I'm glad we're friends. I've missed talking to you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#37 Posted : 05 August 2012 13:01:29(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory's stomach wrenched every time she said friends. "Yeah, I missed talking to you too. Loads." he smiles a little. "I'm glad to be able to see you aswell now. I get to see your gorgeous face." he smiles. "And I also got a good view of your ass aswell for a second or so, so that's a bonus." he winks and grins.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#38 Posted : 05 August 2012 13:13:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica giggles. "Shut up! I forgot you could see my ass, I'm covering up from now on! I got to see your handsome face too. I almost forgot what you looked like Rory." She smiled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#39 Posted : 05 August 2012 13:17:28(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Rory does a pretend sad face. "Damn, I enjoyed seeing your ass..." he smirks. "Would happily see it again anyday." he laughs. "How could you possibly forget my face?" he shakes his head and laughs.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#40 Posted : 05 August 2012 13:20:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica laughed. "I mean I haven't seen it since it was buried up someone's ass...OH! That was a good one, I love you Rory!" She laughed again. "I'm wearing nothing but long black skirts around you from now on."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage