logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<284285286287288>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5701 Posted : 09 April 2014 02:57:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole laughs a little and nods Erica a thank you for the orange juice. "It's not my sense of quality that's damaging me this time..." She says back with a small sigh, looking at all the strips of paper that she had cut out. Each one had the name of a different song on it - songs that she had written in between her second album and now. There were at least forty of them in front of her right now. "It's the quantity." Every time she thought she had found a nice collection of songs that she wanted to be on her next album, she thought of another one that she loved, and added it to the mix. She didn't want her next album to sound like a mix tape made by a fourteen year old boy for his first girlfriend. She wanted there to be some flow and a reason for a pattern in the songs. But that was becoming difficult, especially with such an attractive distraction around her all the time. She looks up at Erica and sits up slightly to give her a small kiss. "I just need to take a break for a while, I think. I don't necessarily need to have another album out by the end of this year, do I?" She shrugs.
Offline erich hess  
#5702 Posted : 09 April 2014 03:23:59(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17941 time(s) in 10428 post(s)
Erica listens carefully to Nichole's Dilemma . She knew Nichole was creative. But she never knew to what degree. There were so many pieces of paper! all with interesting sounding titles. " I would suggest a double,or even a triple album. Of course..." Erica trails off while examining her nails, " an entire album of songs about me would work." Erica cackles loudly. The last song Erica heard about herself was rather scathing,if blatantly honest. Which is one thing Erica loved about Nichole and castors music. It was always honest. Erica inhales a small,but audible breath at the kiss. She was in full star stuck mode seeing Nichole work,and it made even a small kiss seem earth moving. Erica smiles and lifts Nichole's hair off of her neck gently. " you don't have to do anything you don't wish to do,coleykins. You've done two perfect albums,you can be put out to stud now." Erica giggles and leans down to kiss Nichole's neck. " of course, you don't want those SYNCO girls picking up pianos and trying to steal your spotlight,do you?" She says jokingly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5703 Posted : 09 April 2014 03:41:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oooh, an entire album about Erica..." Nichole laughs and shakes her head. She wouldn't ever admit it, but a good amount of the songs she had written lately were about Erica - the album she was writing right now was already almost an entire album about her. She quivers a little when Erica kisses her neck. Erica had known what spots on her were sensitive from the first week they met. "Christ, I love you, Erica..." She whispers, wrapping her arms around Erica and pulling her down on her lap. She laughs, trying to think about the SYNCO girls as actual competition. "I can't imagine them writing songs about abortions or abusive relationships as well as I can, though. They're not dark enough for that." She giggles, thinking about the SYNCO pop sounding songs with Vile Hour type lyrics. It could be the next big thing... if anybody wanted to try it.
Offline erich hess  
#5704 Posted : 09 April 2014 04:04:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"People would be Be More like "Ew,an album about Erica." Erica giggles again. Their relationship was tainted in the public eye,but Erica didnt care. Erica feels the little quiver as she kisses Nichole's neck and up towards her ear." I love you too,Nichole. You are my everything." She whispers into the ear.erica purposely uses Nichole's name instead of her pet name. Erica wanted her to know she was beyond puppy love. Erica lets herself topple over onto Nichole's lap.she instantly caresses Nichole's cheek with the back of her hand,Nichole was beautiful to her. " nobody can do abortions and abuse like you,that is so very true. I don't know if that is good or not." Erica says shaking her head. She loved Nichole's music,but sometime hated that the inspiration behind them probably was real. " or vile hour doing SYNCO songs...." She offers making a scale gesture with her hands.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5705 Posted : 09 April 2014 04:28:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole, personally, loved that everybody was beginning to hate her and their relationship. It added a sort of charm to herself and to her music. She was a hated being, but one of the cutest girls in music was dating her, and she loved that it made people wonder why they were together. She smiles when Erica says that she's her everything. She kisses her again, laying her head on his shoulder. If Erica left her, she wasn't sure what she would do. Nichole wasn't really the type to admit how much she loved somebody, but Erica was her everything as well. Besides her children, she was the most important person in the world to her. "Me doing SYNCO songs? I might just have to now..." She looks down at her notepad, and then starts brainstorming a series of cover songs for a cover album.
Offline erich hess  
#5706 Posted : 09 April 2014 04:44:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica plays with Nichole's hair when she lays it on Erica's shoulder. Erica had a strange attraction to Nichole's hair. The shade and curls just thrilled Her.it always reminded her of their game of "find the lighter" on big brother. "We should have a night away from the ship,your pile of songs...we should hit one of the fancy hotels here and rub our crassness and wealth In People's faces." Erica says softly. Being a punk rock musican,it was hard for Erica to accept success...unless it was being used to spite people. She had eventually come around to Nichole's habit of pampering oneself. They were worth it. "Oh! That would be so funny,I think just changing the tone of the songs could make them pretty dark." Erica muses,looking at Nichole's pad. Erica takes a sharpie out of her shirt and draws a little cartoon cat on Nichole's page. Its super girly and has hearts all around it. "Needs glitter" Erica giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5707 Posted : 09 April 2014 04:54:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole lets out an agreeable moan when Erica suggests that they check into a hotel. She could imagine relaxing in one of those big jacuzzi bath tubs with Erica, naked and warm. She found that ever since she was pregnant, it was a lot easier for her to get sick. She had never gotten seasick before - especially on the Duke - but lately she had been getting more and more nauseated by the sea. She grins at the cartoon cat and kisses Erica's cheek. "Adorable. Like you," she says softly.
Offline erich hess  
#5708 Posted : 09 April 2014 05:12:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Excellent!l" Erica squeals. She loved the duke,it was truly home to her. But she was ready for a change of scenery. Something a little less run down,a lot more sexy and full of amenities....that worked. " I have made arrangements with my sister,so our kids will have a place to stay. She is very capable. You know I don't trust just anyone with taki." Erica says,feeling pretty proud of herself. Planning never was her strong suit,but she threw this together nicely. Erica presses her cheek lightly into Nichole's lips. She couldn't get enough of those kisses,and actively had to take part. Even as the kissee. Erica returns the kiss to Nichole's nose. " thank you. " Erica says very seriously. "I have to keep up with your beauty. If not,I could fall behind and find Mariko here.,we jaoanese girls are like hermit crabs,we can just slowly move in in another's territory."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5709 Posted : 09 April 2014 05:43:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole nods. She felt bad about dumping all of her kids on Mariko, but she knew that if Erica trusted her daughter with her, then she had to be a good temporary mother. Plus, Nichole knew that Castor would never let anything bad happen to any of the Shade kids, and would be the immediately if Mariko needed any help. Nichole laughs a little bit at the idea of Mariko moving into Erica's spot. "You're gorgeous, Eri... Don't tell Mariko, but I think you're the better looking sister. I like your nose better." She winks and smiles. She leans back and sighs. So much had happened to them in the past year. She was so ready for everything to calm down and go back to normal, with Nichole and Castor making music, and Erica and her happy together.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5710 Posted : 09 April 2014 05:44:53(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole nods. She felt bad about dumping all of her kids on Mariko, but she knew that if Erica trusted her daughter with her, then she had to be a good temporary mother. Plus, Nichole knew that Castor would never let anything bad happen to any of the Shade kids, and would be the immediately if Mariko needed any help. Nichole laughs a little bit at the idea of Mariko moving into Erica's spot. "You're gorgeous, Eri... Don't tell Mariko, but I think you're the better looking sister. I like your nose better." She winks and smiles. She leans back and sighs. So much had happened to them in the past year. She was so ready for everything to calm down and go back to normal, with Nichole and Castor making music, and Erica and her happy together.
Offline erich hess  
#5711 Posted : 09 April 2014 06:10:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Dont let mariko's "I'm the dark and moody sister" fool you. She LOVES kids...for a day or two at most." Erica makes her voice deep and formal like mariko.She wanted to make sure Nichole knew her kids would be in safe hands,and hands that actually liked kids. Erica nods and holds Nichole by her shoulders."please,for the love of god,never ever tell Mariko that. She is very prideful in her looks,and very sensitive about her nose." Erica tells Nichole this very seriously. She could handle her girlfriend and honor not getting along. Frankly,honor had been moved down a peg or two in Erica's own mind. But she could not take her sister and Nichole not getting along. Erica lightens the mood by kissing Nichole's lips. " you better think I am the more attractive sister. " she winks back. "Lets pack nothing and buy it all there at the hotel! Not even toothbrushes." Erica says excitedly,hopping off Nichole's lap.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5712 Posted : 09 April 2014 08:27:30(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, no, I know better than to say anything to Mariko about her looks. I've seen her stage show. I know the possibility of her actually acting it out." Nichole smiles. Before all this happened, she wouldn't have given a flying fuck about what anybody thought about her, or how they got along - and while she still didn't especially care about what Honor thought of her, what Mariko thought of her was still pretty important. She wouldn't do anything to jeopardize what she thought was at least a mutual respect for each other. "Yeah, let's buy some of those shitty half-toothbrushes that they sell at hotels. I love them. And then if somebody breaks into our apartment and tries to kill us, it'll be easy to turn the toothbrush into a shank." Nichole says this jokingly, but remembers how Natalya died far after the words left her mouth. An 'oh, fuck' look passes her face as she looks for Erica's reaction.
Offline erich hess  
#5713 Posted : 09 April 2014 08:49:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggles and bumps into nichole playfully. " oh she wouldnt do anything like that. you got me for back up." erica throws a few punches in the air and giggles loudly. truth be told,she actually did get into a fight with mariko once and mariko was the clear winner. "you'd get bitchy high school girl from her though." she says with a shrug. mariko was pretty fond of nichole,as she was someone to be respected. when nicholes words leave her mouth,erica knew it was completely innocent...but she couldnt help but gasp loudly. she slowly brings her hand to her mouth and sits down. she knew these moments were bound to happen,but it still opened what she thought were healed wounds. "i guess we could...or throw those little sea shell soaps at them." erica laughs very weakly. she fought with every bit she had to try to hide the fact that her mind drifted to...that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5714 Posted : 09 April 2014 09:44:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Erica, I am so sorry. You know I absolutely did not mean anything by that..." Nichole starts, lightly touching the side of Erica's arm. She felt like shit - worse than, in fact. She felt awful about it. She looks down at her hands and takes in a deep breath, knowing what the adult thing to say in this situation would be. "I know probably a lot of people have said this to you before, but I really mean it: If you want to talk about it with me, you can." Nichole's hate towards Natalya has completely disappeared in the past few months, and although she had moved on, she knew that there was no way Erica could have.
Offline erich hess  
#5715 Posted : 09 April 2014 10:11:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica swallows hard and looks to the floor. "i know you didnt,nichole." she says softly,touching nichole's hand with her free hand. if she wiped her own tears,it would acknowledge their existence.so erica just lets them fall. "its not even sadness anymore.it's this guilt.it just never goes away. even if you and i didnt continue this,the guilt is so heavy. if fact,without you? who knows where i would be,or if i would be. i thought that bastard dying would help,but...it didnt. nothing seems to help." erica stands,abruptly. she wants to go somewhere,anywhere. someone witnessing her guilt just makes it hurt more. " lets not speak of her..it is not fair to you. not at all." erica says quickly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5716 Posted : 10 April 2014 01:41:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Fuck what's fair to me," Nichole says back immediately, her voice sounding a bit more hostile than she meant it to sound. She would never admit it, but she did feel a small amount of guilt towards what happened as well. Something about being with Erica was honestly making her a better person, and Erica saying that it wasn't fair to Nichole to talk about Natalya around her made Nichole think of everything that she did that wasn't fair to Natalya. She needed, at least now, to make things right. "Erica..." she starts, and then pauses, not knowing what she could say that hasn't been said to Erica a thousand times already. "I love you so much..." she continues. "So many people do. Takara, Nina, Erich, Honor - that bitch, Kai - that dick... god, I hate your friends... but I also kind of love them because they love you. Do you get what I mean? It's hurting all of us how much you've been hurting lately, and we just want to help, and trying to spare our feelings isn't helping anybody." Nichole knew that this conversation was going to be rough - probably for the both of them - but it was one that needed to be had if they were ever going to have a completely honest relationship. They both knew each other had a past - hell, they actively participated in each others for a while - so there were no surprises anymore. Just words.
Offline erich hess  
#5717 Posted : 10 April 2014 02:09:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica slightly jumps at the hostile sounding Nichole,it was a tone she had heard before. Her first instinct was to retaliate at least until the words made it through her instantly boiling blood. She hated the idea of even mentioning the topic of Natalya with Nichole. She felt it would jeopardize things between them,who wants to hear about their lover's ex? It also meant letting someone Into the very protected area of her mind....and something terrible.. " I love you,Nichole." Erica finally says. It warmed her to hear Nichole's concern for her. She was right,even still Erica was putting on a mask of happiness. " honor and Kai...things will never be the same with them,again. They could care less about me... -and I them." Erica says with her sister's coldness. She knew that Kai,honor,and faith thing would eventually come crashing down.she wanted no part of it. " nichole......are you sure you want to know any of this? Trust me,I would be fine if we do not speak of it. " Erica says,sitting back next to Nichole,holding her hand tightly. Leave it to Nichole to be ballsy enough to want to know this part of Erica.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5718 Posted : 10 April 2014 04:58:23(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yes, of course, I want to know, Erica. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't," Nichole says back with a nod. She meant that, too. If Nichole didn't want to ever hear about Natalya again, she would have no problem saying so. But she wanted to give Erica a chance to let it all out before anything else happened between them. Her bottom lip curls into her mouth when Erica brings up Honor and Kai. Nichole wasn't aware that something was happening between the two of them again, and it immediately brought up those feelings of hate and distaste for the two of them. She was happy to hear that Erica could really care less about them anymore. She wraps her arms around Erica and waits for her to compose herself before she starts talking again.
Offline erich hess  
#5719 Posted : 10 April 2014 05:35:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

She nods. If Nichole had a problem,she certainly was never one to hold back. at first erica merely allows herself to be held by Nichole before eventually leaning on her. Inwardly,Erica despised being weak. Her sister lead a far rougher life than she. Nichole had been through something horrific...and neither of them broke to pieces like Erica. She could visibly see the look of distaste on Nichole's face at the mention of honor and Kai.it only served to stoke her own fires about when honor questioned her love for Natalya. " for all I know,they cut it off at Kai told faith. I don't speak to either of them that personally anymore. Honor lost that right when she sided with that fucker Scott." Erica bounces her leg in aggravation. It was a small gesture. But it irked Erica immensely. She had forgiven Nichole for more serious things, but she loved Nichole. So it seemed rational to Erica. Erica sighs deeply and brings Nichole's hand to her lips. " I am sorry for losing it at something so simple. I know you would never mean to bring that up. It hurts because I still love Natalya. Not like... You know. But as a person who was a very close friend....and I feel so guilty for that. It's like I feel horrible if I think about Natalya,because I am with you. But If I don't think about her? I feel like the evil bitch people think I am. The. I get scared because what if the same thing Happens to you..or Takara? Everyone I am close to ends up being taken...except Mariko..but she sucks." Erica says in a flurry of words before trying to remain herself by adding the bit about Mariko.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5720 Posted : 10 April 2014 07:48:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole can't help by smile a little bit more when Erica continues on about her new dislike for Honor. In fact, Nichole almost relished in this dislike. She personally hated Honor not only for what Honor had done to Faith, but also for what Honor had said about Nichole herself without provocation. She didn't see anything good about her. Absolutely none. Scott on the other hand... Nichole tended to be much more relaxed about what men had to say about her as opposed to women. She guessed that Erica was so used to everybody liking her that the idea that Scott could suddenly dislike her really rocked her world. Nichole took Erica's hand and squeezed it tightly as she spoke, nodding. When she was finished, Nichole collected her thoughts as well, and started. "I don't want you to feel guilty about thinking about Natalya for my sake," she starts. "You and Natalya have a daughter together, and I'm sure she's as much a reminder of Natalya as my children are a reminder of Sam to me." It physically hurt Nichole to hear that Erica was going through so much guilt and pain for her sake. "And anybody who thinks that you're a horrible person because you have needs that they don't understand is fucking retarded, Erica, and I fucking mean that. If Honor or Scott or... anybody make you feel bad about what is happening in their life, they don't have any right to. Especially not Honor or Scott. Especially not those two." She sighs, coming to Erica's last concern. She knew she couldn't promise that nothing would happen to her, as much as she wanted to, but she could promise one thing. "I will never choosingly leave you. If anybody want to take me away from you, they'll have to take me kicking and fucking screaming. I mean it."