logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<678
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#141 Posted : 19 February 2022 03:47:59(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
It was a Sunny day at harlots central when suddenly the door bursts open and Chloe enters the room. She's all a titter and holding a red heart shaped box. The rest of the ladies barely jump as the door slams against the wall before bouncing closed.

Chloe: guys....guys... guys,I got a box of chocolate from Micah! What the fuck do I do???!!

Mariko: *without looking up from the crossword puzzle she's working on* suck his dick.

Chloe: Mariko!!!

Mariko: what? I don't know what it is you people do.

Chloe: "you people"? French? Straight?

Mariko: yes.

Chloe: wait..why are you even here? You're not in the band.

Mariko: probably just for that joke. It wouldn't have worked if anyone else said it. Anyways,would you look at the time. I gotta run. See ya. *Folds her newspaper and walks out the door*

Erica: are we supposed to know who Micah is? Because we don't.

Nina: he one of those guys in public warning that nobody cares about, love?

Erica: awww,they could be background characters together.

Chloe: I'm trying to be serious here!

Erica: so are we.

Nina: and fucking failing miserably.

Erica: we tried, Chloe. *Gives a little shrug and goes back to playing animal crossing*

Chloe: Micah. You know... guy on Instagram. Very handsome. Beautiful eyes,good hair.. Tight shirts.

Nina: more specific, love. That's like most of them .

Erica: oh my god! Blake???!

Chloe: *flatly* seriously...I said his name is Micah!

Erica: oh..yeah, I was kind of half paying attention there. Sorry.

Nina: wait...you think that describes Blake, Erica???

Erica: fuck no! I was trying to see people from Chloe's perspective. I don't know what she likes.

Chloe: Micah delisle..you know .. Erich's...*quietly* son.

At the clarification, Erica drops her switch. The thing bounces off the cushion she is sitting on and clatters to the floor. Nina starts choking on her drink and starts coughing and wheezing.

Erica: what the....

Nina: fuck.

Chloe: it's not that weird.

Erica: no..it's kinda weird.

Nina: fucking weird,if you ask me. How'd you even manage to make such an impression on him?!

Chloe: we met at some party at Dustyns new house. We were-

Erica: *interrupting* wait...dustyn had a party and didn't invite me?!? I had some doctor's hand INSIDE me, gave up nine months of my life,had some doctor's hand INSIDE me, had a needle inserted into my spine,had some doctor's hand INSIDE me, nearly shit myself while pushing his son out, had some doctor's hand INSIDE me, pumped milk for months like I was a fucking cow..oh and did I mention? Had some doctor's hand INSIDE me!!!

Karoliena:* not looking up from her phone*  oh you're dramatic. It's two fingers.  I've personally seen you take bigger things every Wednesday.

Nina: wait..what?

Erica: the point is dustyn owes me an invite to parties for the rest of my life. Or at the very least,send me food from the party.

Nina: ....does Gretchen know about this?!?

Erica: about me being snubbed an invite? Not yet,but she will!

Nina: not that!  Karoliena???

Karoliena: certainly. Who do you think is  operating the equipment?

Nina: equip.... There's equipment???   nevermind. Continue, Chloe.

Chloe: um..ok. I think maybe we're just breezing past something here.

Erica: oh Wednesdays at Karoliena's is taking a backseat to this tale of weirdness. So you met Micah at Dustyn's party...

Nina: that he purposely didn't invite Erica to.

Erica: I can't believe it. Like I'm fucking jabroni or something.

Chloe: we were at the party. He was really shy.i guess because he wasn't one of the in crowd. I didn't really know anyone either. So we just sorta gravitated towards each other. *Shrugs*  things started getting a little intense when the Coke came out. Micah seems very... Sheltered. So I wasn't going to leave him all by himself. So we nursed beers and watched Madonna movies all night

Erica's: even Evita? Ew.

Nina: so then you sucked his cock and now he's sending you Valentine's Day gifts?

Chloe: what? No! What is it with you people? We just hung out and now he sent me a gift.thats it.

Erica: so...he didn't pet the kitty's head or anything?

Chloe: oh my god. No.

Nina: right...so barring the elephant in the room: Micah being Erich's son...what's the issue?

Chloe: he sent me a gift and I don't want to be rude... Should I send one back?

Nina: well,I think that depends on if you want to encourage this.

Chloe: .....well,he is very sweet.

Erica: oh my god,she's blushing!

Chloe: I am not!! *Blushes deeper and puts her head in her hands*

Nina: I'd say you should give something in return then.

Erica: suck h-

Chloe: what is wrong with you???! No!!! I'm not sucking his dick.

Erica: then you probably won't have to worry about next year's Valentine's day.

Chloe:  besides,I kind of get the feeling he has never been with anyone.

Nina: fucking great,love. You could give the laziest and most halfhearted blow job and he'll think it's amazing.

Chloe: *long and tired sigh*

Nina: sorry,love. I had to. *Giggles*

Karoliena: he got you chocolate, correct?

Chloe: yes.

Karoliena: If he's as shy as you say,it probably took a lot for him to even send you something. we'll give him the benefit of the doubt here and say he's a traditionalist. It's a safe,tried and true gift.  I would say give something return,but perhaps step it up. Some cologne. Something that he'll use every day. Every day it's used, he'll think of you. It also says "I'd like to smell this on you.".

Chloe: that's....a great idea. Would you come with me and help pick something out.

Karoliena: sure,Chloe. We'll find something nice.

Erica: ooh-

Karoliena: you can't come.

Erica: but-

Nina: is this a Wednesday thing,love? Because I am not going to stand in this room while ...some weird domination thing is going on.

Karoliena: I just think it would go better if Chloe and I shopped alone. That is all.

Erica: fine. Whatever. But are WE as a group ok with this?? This isn't some random guy. It's Erich's son and Chloe is old enough to be his mother!

Nina: maybe he's got a Mommy fetish.

Chloe: his mother is dead.

Nina: so was Norman Bates',love. So was Norman Bates'

Chloe: I think too much Is being read into this. It's little gifts,it's not like we're going out or anything.

Erica: for now. I think we ALL know what he wants. And it's weird.

Nina: you said he's probably never been with anyone.. he's like ..20? Maybe something is wrong with him.

Erica: or he uses lines like that to seduce cougars like Chloe here.

Chloe: I'm younger than you!! Hell, I am the youngest one in the band. There's probably a bigger age difference between Karoliena an-

Karoliena: *simply taps her phone screen slightly harder than usual with her fingernail. *

Chloe:* nervously* and that's fine...I mean, perfect. I mean,...um... Karoliena is younger than me.

Karoliena: Chloe is right. We simply do not know what is going on. Perhaps Micah has a little crush on Chloe. Who wouldn't? She's charming,funny,and very cute.

Nina: and willing to play along with a Mommy fetish, apparently.

Chloe: guys,it's an exchange of Valentine's day gifts. Not exchanging fluids.

Erica: that reminds me. Wrap it up! I'm not raising any kids that aren't mine .

Chloe: this is probably all blown out of proportion anyways. Micah is probably just nice. He probably bought his coworkers Valentine's gifts too.

Erica: coworkers? Where's he work?

Chloe: a Subway in Ipswich.

Karoliena: careful. He may want to slip some meat into your buns.

Chloe: you all can fuck off. This is why I keep my life private. *Storms off*

Karoliena: I thought it was funny.

Nina:Proper joke format would have brought it back to sucking dick.

Erica: yeah . we're taking points off for that one.

Karoliena: but it was still funny.

Erica: sure was.a joke based on Micah's job? Wonderful.

Nina: but it ignored the groundwork already in place with the blowjob jokes. Should have went with that,love. Standard comedy writing.

Erica: your joke mainly works because of who's saying it; Karoliena summers. Someone that seems rather serious all the time. A reader unfamiliar with your personality won't get the humor as much as someone who has known you.

Nina: but you bringing it back to blowjobs? Perfect.

Erica: the Icing on the cake would be if the final line was Chloe saying " you know what? This is complicated.maybe ill just suck his dick or something."

Nina: it's funny because it's been established that.....*notices Karoliena has long since left the room* aaaaand she's gone.

Erica: probably to work on her comedy.

Nina: I doubt it,love. I seriously do.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 19/02/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/02/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#142 Posted : 02 April 2022 11:52:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Artist: The Harlots and Atomic War Bride
Title:
The Harlots/Atomic War Bride Split single
Label: Studio60
Format: 7" vinyl

review:
If you've ever been to a harlots show,chances are that you've been to an atomic war bride show. this also can be flipped. the two bands have been intertwined for the better part of 11 years at this point. with many established rock bands falling to the wayside,these two bands have inherited the throne of top dogs of the rock world.... for better or worse. they've played together but never recorded together. lets see what they came up with.
the record isnt labeled A or B side. A side is just whichever you happen to put on the turntable first. (this is a vinyl only release. but its a matter of time before someone uploads it to youtube.)
first up,we'll go with the harlots.

this is a first for the harlots. this is an...well,ugly sounding song. the harlots have made a career over making loud and intense music,but it usually always catchy and bounces right along. go ahead,punk.. is none of that. its a repetitive bludgeoning of the same few chords over and over with erica snarling the words. when has "erica hess" and "snarling" ever been in the same sentence? the harlots have also never done a quote unquote serious song. usually any issue is tackled with a good natured nose thumbing,even the most serious issues, but not this time. the only humor to be had is the dirty harry quote next to charles bronson. and most people these days wouldnt care about that discrepancy. it's an oddball in the harlots repertoire,but a good change from songs about..whatever erica is usually on about. soundwise,its the harlots. even at being ugly,they are one of,if not the,tightest band around. nina's guitar tone strips paint at 30 feet,chloe's drumming can be used to set clocks,and the new addition of lydia's bass clacks away like a bomb's timer. and yes,erica's forced punk rock screech works here. after all these years,finally her punk rock voice works. (seriously erica,we KNOW you can sing. stop pretending you cant.)

erica sez:
it's obvious when i wrote this song. right after that little dickhead was found not guilty. i wont even use his name. there is this oddly american..fetish? fixation? ...hope? one can be that vigilante tough guy hero taking out the bad guys. but in most people's day to day life,that just isnt the case. most people go their entire life without running into a situation where they really need that gun. so,they imagine those scenarios. or,create those scenarios. if someone is an asshole back to you,well,you had to defend yourself. right? those guns and carry licenses aren't cheap. if you dont shoot someone,that is just money wasted. i distinctly listed off fictional characters in this song because these people live in a world of fiction that has real life consequences.

Review:
now we get to atomic war bride's "ikea love"... at this point,if you've heard one atomic war bride song,you've heard them all. they make songs to drink cheap alcohol and cause chaos to. atomic war bride never comes off crass enough to be truly offensive and isnt sexy enough to be arousing. instead,this is just another immature sex song from people who should know better. they're all at least in their thirties by now,this isnt funny. it arguably was never funny. being on the physical flip side of the harlots only serves to show the cast chasm of talent between erica and erich. atomic war bride is that friend that peaked in highschool and always talks about how they used to be cool...only they were never cool. at all.

Erich sez:
i love going to ikea. just fucking adore it. providing its early in the morning. i hate being there packed asshole to elbow with people. most of all,i love the rooms they set up there. i want to live in ikea land. it all looks so great. so much storage to put things,so much room to get things done. bookshelves packed with books printed in swedish. why? seriously go to ikea and look at any book on there. its usually in swedish. i like that touch. i can pretend im in sweden and living a happy life and my happy swedish wife will pop in and say "hallo!" then...well,we are married. so naturally we'd fuck all over every piece of furniture in our ikea land house. this song isnt fancy. its about sex in ikea.

UserPostedImage

The Harlots

go ahead,punk. make my day.

gonna get a gun.
gonna be a man.
i can start shit
and always be ok.
got my equalizer.
always in my pocket.
all i need is an excuse.
give me an excuse.
the suburb may not look it
but it's damned battlefield.
the have nots are out to get me.
or damage my property.
neighborhood watch is a bunch of pussies.
wont do want needs to be done.
we dont need a watch.
we need a militia.
a militia of one.
just like rambo.
just like dirty harry.
just like paul kersey.
just like travis bickle.
some day a real rain is going to come.
and i'm the cloudy sky.
so go ahead
look at me wrong.
give me the finger.
walk on my lawn.
wear a hooded jacket.
you'll be dead.
i'll be telling the story.
i was threatened
i was defending myself.
i cant wait to defend myself.

sounds like:

UserPostedImage
Atomic War Bride
IKEA love

There's a place i know
Where all the cool cats go
Called IKEA
IKEA
On your knees
Is where I want you to be
At IKEA.
IKEA.

*Stereotypical Psychobilly bass fill ramping up to speed*

I wanna bend you over the GAMLEHULT.
Fling myself into you like a god damned catapult.
Right there in the middle of the store.
Right there with a TIPHEDE on the floor.

IKEA love!
Gonna taste your vaginal walls
IKEA love!
Instead of sensibly priced meatballs.
IKEA love!
Gonna slap your behind
IKEA love!
Amongst all that affordable Scandinavian design.
IKEA love!
Lets go!

C'mon baby, serve yourself up on the MALM.
We'll rock that thing until the break of dawn.
If we smash that to splinters
like two moose fucking in the winter,
we'll take our filthy acts to the EKTORP.

IKEA love!
IKEA love!
IKEA love!
Gonna slap your behind
IKEA love!
IKEA love!
Lets go!

Baby,i want you to squirt like an orange on a SPRITTA.
what we're doing is dirty,but our hearts are pure like brita.
after a long night of passion,i'll make you breakfast.
bacon,eggs,and waffles. all on my finest OFTAST.

IKEA love!
IKEA love!
IKEA love!
Gonna slap your behind
IKEA love!
IKEA love!
Lets go!

sounds like:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 6 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 02/04/2022(UTC), 2001clay on 02/04/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 02/04/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/04/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 03/04/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#143 Posted : 18 April 2022 08:18:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Yesssss go off Erich! I loved the little review bit, it was really funny lol. I love how you have your own style of RPing that is only yours and it's always nice to read your posts when you do music posts. This is no different. It's nice to see Atomic War Bride releasing more music. BTW, IKEA love is Suzie level nasty. You dirty little thing! :P Good work!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/04/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#144 Posted : 13 April 2024 11:14:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

The Duke of Winchester is somewhere in the Atlantic. The sea is calm and the skies are sunny. On the lido deck Erica, Gretchen and Karoliena are enjoying fruity drinks with little umbrellas.

Karoliena: *sips her drink*
so...we all know why Lydia is working with Amy,right? It's obvious from the way she looks at her

Erica:*giggles.* Karoliena! You're above gossip....go on.. *scoots closer*

Karoliena: it's not gossip if it's true. *Barely smirks before winking.*

Gretchen: i think its cute.

Karoliena:*flatly *you're not playing in two bands a night...

Gretchen: *mocking Karoliena's tone* I sit at a merch booth for the entire show. Before the opening band goes on to well after the headliners leave the stage...cry me a river.

Karoliena: *looks over at Gretchen* don't think because it's not Wednesday I won't take you over my knee.

Erica:*giggles* hot!

Karoliena:*smirks and grabs Erica playfully by the hair.* You can join her too, chuckles.

The heavy teak door swings opens and Nina walks out onto the deck. She is carrying a comically large cup from a gas station. It's more of a small bucket with a handle than a cup. She pauses and drops the cup. The huge amount of rum and coke spills across the deck. The trio are startled and separate quickly back into their individual deck chairs

Erica: *cackles and In a panicked voice* we weren't kissing,we were just talking.

Nina: who the fuck are you?!

Erica, Gretchen,and Karoliena: who?

Nina: you. *Pointing to Gretchen.* Did we pick up another stray,love.

Gretchen: Nina,what are you talking about? Gretchen. You know, Gretchen. I've been living here for like seven years? I've been literally working with you every night.

Nina: *sarcastically* yeah, you're totally Gretchen. Pull the other one.

Gretchen: you're being weird,Nina.

Erica: I'll get the defibrillator. I think she's having a stroke! *Erica scampers off back inside the ship. The sound of pots and pans clattering to the floor can be be heard.*

Nina:*calling after Erica* don't you fucking run away! I know what you're up to,love. This is just the sort of stupid shit you find funny.

Gretchen: ...you also don't use defibrillators on stroke victims. Jesus,Erica.

Nina: quiet,you!

Karoliena: *quietly after a long and noisy slurp of the last of her drink.* you can. It solves the stroke issue Rather quickly.

Nina: ....the fuck is wrong with you,love? Karoliena, C'mon,you aren't playing along with Erica's shit too,are you?

Karoliena: *innocently* what shit?

Nina: this THIS is Gretchen. You know we have.... guests aboard. Guests that need to be safe .We shouldn't be bringing randos on board. No offense...you. *narrows eyes at Gretchen* i can't believe erica would do this just for a joke.

Gretchen: a little offense is taken, honestly.

Karoliena: * frowns at her empty glass before placing it on the deck under her chair.* Hey,are you Gretchen?

Gretchen: ja.

Karoliena:*looks to Nina and shrugs* see?

Nina: gah! am I going mental?! Gretchen has been a blonde woman with big tits for the past...forever.

Gretchen: ok.now offense is taken .

Nina: I'm sorry,but... c'mon,love.

Gretchen:I dyed my hair and stopped wearing push bras,it's not hard to understand?

Erica: *comes barrelling out onto the deck, falling down and rolling several times . A pair of jumper cables flying out of her hands and over the railing .* Fuck! So we don't have a defibrillator.

Nina: *giggling* come clean,you little shit. Who is this?

Erica: *sits on Gretchen's lap and sips the two share a drink* Gretchen.

Nina: love,we both know that Isn't Gretchen. You can't just be bringing any nutter on to the ship.

Gretchen:*flatly *yeah,I know. Dustyn. Dallas. Family .. keep it secret to everyone .. *Laughing.* Nina, I'm doing my hair differently now. That's all.

Nina: you're like a foot shooter and..*smacks her own head* why am I debating this. I know who Gretchen is!

Karoliena: *now sipping a refreshed drink* it's really not that surprising,nina. I've had two different looks. Erica,there has had several. Sometimes even looking like a different ethnicity. It happens all the time,it's just rare anyone mentions it . *shrugs*

Erich: *holding thick wires in each hand. A bright bolt of plasma arcing between the two.* Right. So I think this'll work to defibrillate the hell out of someone. In international waters,I can legally give medical advice.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 13/04/2024(UTC), Cerys Nyland on 15/04/2024(UTC)