logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#1 Posted : 29 June 2015 16:10:27(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The time is 5pm in Los Angeles, California. The lights have completely shut off in the Microsoft Theater, where this year’s BET Awards ceremony is being held. Tisha Jackson has been rehearsing for two weeks secretly, as it was just announced that she would open the 2015 BET Awards JUST moments before the show is scheduled to start. Last night, June 28, 2015, Tisha surprise released an updated version of her eighth studio album, 25, exclusively on iTunes. The album contains five new tracks. Today, Jackson sent her new single off, 25 [iTunes Deluxe Edition] to Urban and Mainstream formants. “Turnt” features Jackson’s current boyfriend, Dominic Brown, the entertainer’s ex-boyfriend who she publicly spat with, Dominic Brown, and rapper, Kidd Amaze who Jackson has collaborated with on 25 previously.

When the lights shut off, the Microsoft theater goes banana’s as many of the audience member do not know who will open the show. You hear nothing but screams until the beat for “Turnt” comes on. Green lights begin to probe and flash on the stage as the intro to the beat continues. A gray spotlight of fog appears center front of the stage and Drew Westbrook rises through a toaster. Fans go bizurk as Amaze stands there for five seconds. They realize that Tisha Jackson will debut her first live televised performance for her new single, “Turnt”. Drew Westbrook begins to waves his hands in the air saying,

“Uhhh Uhhh BET lets go”

UserPostedImage

Westbrook begins rocking from side to side holding his crotch as he begins the intro to “Turnt”. Jackson’s dancers then surround Drew and dance in back of him.

Tisha Jackson = Red
Drew Westbrook = Blue
Dominic Brown = Green

Kidd Amaze = Brown

sounds like:

[Verse 1 – Drew Westbrook]

Tisha we fucking up the club tonight
Get so drunk Imma make you my wife tonight
As soon as we stepped in the door bitches and niggas start looking from left to right
White girl walk up to me
She says “Drew can you by me a drink”
Her friend looks and says, “I’d rather have coke”
Tisha I see your old man but don’t trip
He had you his way and I got you mine
Ya’ll know how Ms. Jackson do
My baby be thugging
She don’t care if she gotta do jail time
Album dropping soon
Back at the ranch, Tisha about to get this work
She told me “No nigga you gonna get this work”
Tisha Jackson in this bitch bout to change to Mrs. Westbrook in this bitch
Casper is how I see these other girls on the floor
Tisha come fuck me!

UserPostedImage

Westbrook fades off the stage and Jackson’s dancers go center stage. Fog steams from the toaster as green lights continue to probe on the stage and around the Microsoft Theater. The mist is surrounding the toaster to capacity and the Princess of Pop, Tisha Jackson rises to center stage via toaster. The crowd goes insane as Jackson stands there in complete silence. While Jackson is silent a live version of the synthesized beat plays, and Jackson’s drummer plays with the kickdrum and hi hat. Jackson stares at the Microfsoft Theater like a boss as fans are screaming for her. Celebrities, Nominees, and Jackson’s musical peers stand to their feet as they are shocked she is the opening the show. The crowd goes wild and Jackson puts the mic to her mouth, still silent. Jackson then YELLS,

“What’s up BET!”,

UserPostedImage

The live version of “Turnt” ends and the synthesized version continues. Jackson then aligns with her dancers as she begins to sing,

[Chorus – Tisha]

When a random nigga in the club sweatin’ you
But tonight you brought your main nigga with you
My current situation is a lituation
Lituation is my current situation

UserPostedImage

[Hook – Tisha ]

Since 16 a bitch been rich
I just ran into my ex
Then my next said wassup to my ex and his next

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2 - Tisha]

A turnt white boy just tapped my shoulder and said he got the goodies
I took him up to V.I.P. with me
Faded to the second power
Bent of that Jimi Hendrix, Tisha’s a rockstar
He said he got blow
Ex says to next he’s taking me back to rehab if I get drunk
I told next lets go away to the trap
So I could fuck him like he’s a rap star

[Hook – Tisha]

[Sweating you]
[Main nigga’s with me]
[Lituation]

Jackson then begins to grind her hips on the stage and as the green lights continue to probe, gray fog surrounds the toaster. Fans begin to scream awaiting, Dominic Brown as they know his verse comes up next on the track. Jackson’s dancers surround her towards her left. The toaster rises and out pops R&B Prince, Dominic Brown. The audience goes nuts, it is pandemonium as fans in the mosh pit begin to scream along with Celebrities in the audience fanning out as they are witnessing, Tisha Jackson and Dominic Brown reunited on the same stage in nearly three years. Dominic stares at Tisha and she winks at him.

UserPostedImage

“BET come on”, Dominic yells as he enters his verse
Dominic Photo

[Verse 3 – Dominic]

My ex and my next on the dancefloor
Dubbing together twerking the booty
Meanwhile I’m chillin’ on that Henny
Chicks looking like they down to MÉNAGE À TROIS
I need another blunt and some more bottles
Don’t you see I’m with my girl
I know I came in this bitch with my chick
So tonight I’m a good guy
We got it raining in the air
I’m tryna make you dance

Tisha and Dominic dance together as Tisha continues with the “Turnt”

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

[Bridge – Tisha ]

Since 16 a bitch been rich
[Been rich]
I just ran into my ex
Then my next said wassup to my ex and his next

[Hook – Tisha]

Jackson and Brown go side to side by the Toaster with Jackson on the left and Brown on the right. The green lights continue to probe around the Microsoft Theater. Fans are screaming as the music is playing and fog surrounds the toaster. They are amped to see Kidd Amaze spit his verse. It is a Pop/Hip-Hop affair as these superstars are performing live together for the first time ever! Kidd Amaze rises from the toaster center stage with Jackson and Brown by his side, and begins his verse

UserPostedImage

[Verse 3 – Kidd Amaze]

Ah, so I’m up in the club and these people wildin
Got thots out here, they be profilin
Trying to get with ya, on that next level shit
Tell them they can't come unless they a wet bitch
See, I got wife now so I need the thumbs up
Plus, I'm owner, can't have people run up
You need a resume and recommendations
Otherwise you going to be in a bad situation
And that shit won’t be a lituation

Drew Westbrook appears on stage again and stands still center stage as Jackson begins to dance on him, grinding on him, as she sings the Bridge of “Turnt” which is dedicated to Westbrook. Brown and Kidd Amaze keep the crowd alive as they dance with Brown left stage dancing and Kidd Amaze right stage waving his hands from side to side.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

[Bridge – Tisha]

Westbrook come on boy
Nigga don’t be frontin
You know I wanna give you a lil something
Said you want the bottle service girl to join us
Cool with me, as long as you and ex give me DP
Westbrook come on boy
Nigga don’t be frontin
You know I wanna give you a lil something

[Hook x2 – Tisha]

[Outro]

My current situation is a lituationnnnn

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Tisha Jackson, Drew Westbrook, Dominic Brown, and Kidd Amaze all bow to the Microsoft theater as fans and celebrities are on there feet standing and applauding their electrifying performace. They all exchange hugs on stage, Brown and Westbrook through up the peace sign, as Kidd Amaze smiles goodbye to the audience. Jackson out of breath says,

“BET that’s my time, thank you so much! God Bless you all and enjoy the show”

UserPostedImage

FIN.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 11 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 29/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 29/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 29/06/2015(UTC), kandii on 29/06/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 30/06/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/06/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 30/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 30/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/06/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 02/07/2015(UTC)