logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 08 December 2013 06:39:40(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Name: Andrew John Marshall
Born: November 13th 1995 (Age 18)
Genre: Pop, R&B
Occupations: Singer-songwriter, Dancer, Actor
Instruments: Guitar, Piano
Label: FREEDOM
Inspirations: Justin Timberlake, Kato, Dominic Brown, Michael Jackson

UserPostedImage

AJ Marshall was born November 13th 1995 in Miami Florida to parents Ronald and Amy Marshall his father worked as a pastor so he and his two younger siblings Ally (12) and Kayla (7) grew up in a church and they were all taught to love and respect God when AJ turned 8 he began to show an interest in music he also began playing piano at that age which he picked up rather quickly for someone his age later the same year he also began playing guitar which he also picked up pretty quickly he started singing at the age of 9 and his family was all surprised at how good he was for his age with zero training at all they decided to bring in a vocal coach to help him out at the age of 10 and he had gotten even better than they expected him to when AJ turned 11 he knew exactly what he wanted to do he wanted to be involved in the music industry any way he could whether it be writing singing or even just playing an instrument for a band later he heard about Disney casting for a new television show about a young singer-songwriter trying to finally make it big in the music industry it sounded just like him so he begged his parents go take him to audition for the role after awhile all of their no's turned into a yes they took him to audition not thinking he would get the part but surprisingly he did it even shocked AJ who was just acting for the first time it took awhile to get all the cast together but it eventually happened they started shooting for the show "Andrew's Big Break" where he played the role of 12 year old Andrew Winston who lived with his single mother and younger sister AJ finally released his debut album at the age of 15 titled "Here" the album was full of teen pop song AJ had little to no say in it at all he released 3 singles from the album "With You", "Over And Over" and "Here" however the album and the singles all failed to make a huge impact on the charts AJ then decided to focus on the show more than his music when AJ was 16 he was involved in a few scandals involving underage drinking and some pictures leaking onto the internet the show ran for 2 more years after that seven total before finally ending earlier this year since the show ended AJ has been posting some covers and some original songs online his newer music is completely different from his earlier stuff his current covers and originals are a lot more more grown up than before and have a more R&B pop sound rather than a teen pop sound some people would say he sounds like a mix of Justin Timberlake and SoMo he is currently looking for a new label to start releasing music again soon

UserPostedImage

Albums
"Here"

EPs

Singles

"With You"
"Over And Over"
"Here"

UserPostedImage

*New site up!

Edited by user 15 March 2015 00:49:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Walton on 08/12/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/12/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 08/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/12/2013(UTC), erich hess on 08/12/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/12/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#2 Posted : 08 December 2013 07:08:40(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Sonyae: Hey little cutie! :) I'm Sonyae. Nice to meet you! I can't wait to hear some new material off of your upcoming second album. I'm gonna give your previous stuff a listen. *blows kiss* Muuaaaaaaaah!
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 08/12/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 08 December 2013 07:14:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19145 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
Dustyn: I remember you! I buyed the firstest album and I can'ts wait for the new one! I thought that you was done with music after the first one didn't do well but YAY! By the way, if those pics were really of you, you has a nice willy lol

ooc: Nice to see you returning to RP :P Let's hope you stick around this time..... ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#4 Posted : 08 December 2013 07:15:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Katie: hello young man your cute, i can't wait too hear your new material :) ♥

OOC - great job, it's great to see you back :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 08 December 2013 07:41:49(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Sonyae: Hey little cutie! :) I'm Sonyae. Nice to meet you! I can't wait to hear some new material off of your upcoming second album. I'm gonna give your previous stuff a listen. *blows kiss* Muuaaaaaaaah!

AJ: Hey beautiful thanks I hope you like my old stuff though it might be kinda hard to like it lol anyway thanks again for commenting I really appreciate it :)

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: I remember you! I buyed the firstest album and I can'ts wait for the new one! I thought that you was done with music after the first one didn't do well but YAY! By the way, if those pics were really of you, you has a nice willy lol

ooc: Nice to see you returning to RP :P Let's hope you stick around this time..... ;)

AJ: Thanks I hope you like my newer stuff :)

ooc: Gracias and we'll see :P

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Katie: hello young man your cute, i can't wait too hear your new material :) ♥

OOC - great job, it's great to see you back :)

AJ: Thank you ma'am you're also really cute hope you enjoy it :)

ooc: Thank you :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Walton on 08/12/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 24 December 2013 17:33:44(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Hey what's up it's me AJ obviously since you came onto this site anyway I've got some pretty exciting news for you all first up I finally found a new label I'm proud to announce that I'm now part of the FREEDOM record label I'm so happy to finally be signed again and I can't wait to get some music out to you all I've been writing and waiting for so long to be able to release an album that I had more control over I was so unhappy and unsatisfied with my debut album and all of my other singles while I was recording it I was thinking "This just isn't me" the whole time I had so little input into that album it wasn't even funny but now I get to release MY music and do what I want it's very exciting I really hope that you're all going to enjoy my new music I'm going to keep writing though to the people who enjoyed my music this new stuff is going to be extremely different from what you guys are use to from me but it's going to be more like me I know I'll probably end up losing some people who have been supporting me and that's okay because I know that there are some of you who will support me no matter what and I appreciate that so much you guys don't even understand how much you mean to me anyway I'm also going to be on another album which is exciting I'm not 100% sure if I can talk about that just yet though so I'm going to just leave that out there there's also another thing coming up as well that should be pretty fun and I hope you guys are going to enjoy it all it really does seem like it's going to be a big year so get ready oh and one more thing before I log off make sure to check out Sonyae's album Pinkprint it's actually really great really hot Sonyae is a beautiful woman who deserves a lot of support so be sure to check that out oh and also be sure to check out Kourtney and Kato's "Warmest Feeling" that's a pretty cool song too with some pretty good vocalists anyway that's about it have a merry Christmas and all that peace

Edited by user 23 July 2014 07:28:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Walton on 24/12/2013(UTC), erich hess on 24/12/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/12/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/12/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#7 Posted : 24 December 2013 22:34:37(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Sonyae: Awww, you're so sweet. Thanks so much for the love. :) I can't wait for your album by the way hottie. :P

OOC: He's so cute lol.
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 25/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#8 Posted : 25 December 2013 09:11:20(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: "Andrew John Marshall" such a sophisticated name. I love it. So happy that you got signed! Congrats love. P.S. thanks for the shout-out. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 25/12/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#9 Posted : 26 December 2013 03:27:31(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Sonyae: Awww, you're so sweet. Thanks so much for the love. :) I can't wait for your album by the way hottie. :P

OOC: He's so cute lol.

AJ: No problem at all and thanks beautiful really hope you enjoy it when it does come out

ooc: Yeah guess he is :P

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Kourtney: "Andrew John Marshall" such a sophisticated name. I love it. So happy that you got signed! Congrats love. P.S. thanks for the shout-out. :)

AJ: Thank you Kourtney though I prefer AJ and it's no problem

Edited by user 26 December 2013 03:46:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage