logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 04 July 2014 13:01:06(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Title: Believe It
Label: Five Pesky Kids Records
Genre: R&B, pop
Lenght: 3:45
Writer(s): Alex Grey, Naomi White, Jamie Jackson, Layla Sanchez, Nicole Wright
Producer(s): Brandon Grey
Released: July 4th 2014

laying a little
About the song

Believe It is the seventh single from American-British girl group SYNCO from their up coming sophomore album "Grown" the girls recently released another single before this one but aren't counting it as it hasn't actually made the album anyway this song is more of a balled unlike the previous two singles the girls say the song is about that moment when you feel broken down and alone which is something that too many teenage girls and even guys go through but the song tells them to pick their self up and try to move on from these experiences the song was written by only the SYNCO girls Layla, Jamie, Nicole, Alex and Naomi the girls said they have all had this feeling and still do sometimes have these feelings which is why they came together and wrote this song wanting to show others that their not alone and others have also felt the way they're feeling and sometimes even worse on to the song it starts out with the sound of an old radio static which is playing a little beat that goes on for a few seconds before we hear the actual song kick in and we hear Jamie start it she sings the first part of the verse well after her part we hear Nicole come singing like Jamie just did sounding well not overdoing it we then hear all the girls come in for the pre-chorus harmonizing together before we finally get into the chorus where we hear Layla take over for singing her part of the chorus which is shared with Naomi which is a surprise seeing as Naomi doesn't usually get huge parts like this in the song however both of the girls done their parts in the chorus really well we then hear Alex come in for the second verse Alex is usually known for her breathtaking deeper husky voice however she doesn't really show that much in this song as she sings in a bit of a sweeter tone than usual not sounding too sweet but more so than usual after her part we hear Jamie come in again showing a bit more of the power in her voice this time compared to the verse the pre-chorus comes in again where the girls are harmonizing however we hear Jamie a little more over the girls this time which sounds good after that the chorus comes in once again then the bridge of the song where we hear the girls harmonizing unlike before though the girls sound more breathtaking their voices blend together perfectly we then hear Nicole come in in the bridge singing "Show them all what you got now" showing a lot of power in her voice which is something we don't usually get from Nicole she brings out more emotion in an already emotional song as she also adds back up in the chorus really showing off her voice more we then hear the chorus once more after it finishes this time the girls aren't singing with a beat instead we just hear clapping as they sing we then hear Namoi say "Believe It" once more before the song comes to an end overall this is a really good song good lyrics from the girls the star of this song however is surprisingly Nicole showing off a side to her voice that nobody even thought was there

Layla
Alex
Nicole
Jamie
Naomi
All
Deneil

She's been alone for so long now been too afraid to
Call out feeling like a voice without a sound

Every single night she can't help but cry been broken down
Shot from the sky and she has no place to hide

We've all been broken been torn down felt so small
But you push on don't ever stay on the ground

Come on pick yourself up don't let em hold you down
Don't ever look back just focus on right now
Cause you can move on make a change but you gotta believe

Don't let em hold you back you know you can break out
Show them you're stronger than the person that they've all seen
You can do anything everything only if you believe oh believe it

You know that it ain't true what they say you can do what you
Want don't lose that faith you gotta keep pushing on and be brave

Yeah just go and give your all and pick yourself up when you crash and
Fall the words might seem big but they're so small

We've all been broken been torn down felt so small
But you push on don't ever stay on the ground

Believe it yeah yeah oh yeah show them all what you got now oh

Don't ever look back just focus
(Just focus don't back down) on right now

Don't let em hold you back you know you can (You can break out) break out

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 04/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/07/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/07/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/07/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 19/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 05 July 2014 05:17:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jennifer: GIRLS, THIS IS AMAZING! The vocals and the production, I'm so proud of how well you've all transformed and been able to come together and make a song like this. I definitely believe in you all and hopefully this shows everyone else and gives them all the proof they need as to why you're such a talented bunch :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 05/07/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 05 July 2014 05:21:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: I truly love this lol. Perfect single choice to come with after all the controversy surrounding them. Good going!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 05/07/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 05 July 2014 13:58:56(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Jennifer: GIRLS, THIS IS AMAZING! The vocals and the production, I'm so proud of how well you've all transformed and been able to come together and make a song like this. I definitely believe in you all and hopefully this shows everyone else and gives them all the proof they need as to why you're such a talented bunch :)

Layla: Thank you so so so much Jen ily and I love how you're so nice and supportive to us we all love you so much Jen thank you again you're rad

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I truly love this lol. Perfect single choice to come with after all the controversy surrounding them. Good going!

ooc: Thank you so much Jaime :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/07/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#5 Posted : 16 July 2014 19:30:35(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Elyar: nice song ladies, it's super catchy and makes me believe in you guys, vocals are on point :D

OOC - great job on this :) I thought I had left a comment but turns out I didn't lol
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 16/07/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 17 July 2014 01:43:47(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar: nice song ladies, it's super catchy and makes me believe in you guys, vocals are on point :D

OOC - great job on this :) I thought I had left a comment but turns out I didn't lol

Nicole: Aww thank you Elyar I'm really glad you like it and believe in us lol we really appreciate it god bless :)

ooc: Thank you friend lol
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#7 Posted : 19 July 2014 04:16:04(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Lexi: I hate lift me up girl anthem songs. Complete buzz kill but since you're all so adorable, I'll let it slide just this once. Just don't do it again. ;)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 19/07/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#8 Posted : 19 July 2014 04:17:44(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Lexi: I hate lift me up girl anthem songs. Complete buzz kill but since you're all so adorable, I'll let it slide just this once. Just don't do it again. ;)

Layla: How could you actually hate them? Omg thanks for calling us adorable but I feel someone might be a little mad when the album comes out...lol
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Princess_Valentine on 19/07/2014(UTC)
#9 Posted : 19 July 2014 04:26:14(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post

Layla: How could you actually hate them? Omg thanks for calling us adorable but I feel someone might be a little mad when the album comes out...lol

Lexi: Easy, it's so boring and overrated. Everyone tries to do it and I get sick of it you know? You're welcome. I only speak the truth so we should go shopping sometime. I bet it would be great. :) Omg you gotta be kidding me? The whole album is filled with those type of songs!? Please just put me out of my misery now lol.

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 19/07/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#10 Posted : 19 July 2014 04:33:44(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Lexi: Easy, it's so boring and overrated. Everyone tries to do it and I get sick of it you know? You're welcome. I only speak the truth so we should go shopping sometime. I bet it would be great. :) Omg you gotta be kidding me? The whole album is filled with those type of songs!? Please just put me out of my misery now lol.

Layla: Well I guess this song is more for anyone going through like a tough time like this though lol sure that sounds good to me :) and no not the whole album there's just a few more you should check it out though lol
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Princess_Valentine on 19/07/2014(UTC)
#11 Posted : 19 July 2014 04:48:56(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Layla: Well I guess this song is more for anyone going through like a tough time like this though lol sure that sounds good to me :) and no not the whole album there's just a few more you should check it out though lol

Lexi: Alright, I suppose I can do that but if I don't like it you owe me Kato's phone number okay? ;)