logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:30:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

As soon as everyone gets into their seats, the lights go down and a white spotlight shines brightly on the stage as the dark silhouettes form on the stage. A man can be heard speaking over the PA system, announcing the show starting. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage the masterminds of BCStyle and your emcees for the evening, Veronica Carter and Ansley Bates.....the ladies of BCStyle!" After they are welcomed to the stage, the two step into the spot light and walk the runway, smiling and greeting the audience with microphones in each of their hands. The crowd cheers and applauds as they make their walks. The two ladies take their rightful places back on the stage and looks out into the crowd, Veronica the first to speak.

"Thank you, thank you and welcome to the first ever BCStyle Charity Fashion Show hosted by your favorite stylists from the best styling company, BCStyle! We are excited to get this show started but we wanted to take a moment and to let you all know what we're really here for."

Ansley then starts to speak. "We are here to honor one of the most important values of life; Charity. Tonight, every quarter, dime, nickel, and penny will be donated to several different charities across the world. It's time that we all came together to help those who are less fortunate and what better way than to mix it with some of the hottest fashion?!"

Veronica smiles. " Tonight you'll see some of your favorite artists hit the stage and even some on the runway. All through the night we're asking for everyone to make a donation in order to reach our goal of $5,000,000! Everyone can help, any amount is enough but just please make sure to give! Alright, before we kick things off tonight with our first wave of the fashion tonight, we're gonna start with a performance from 5 beautiful ladies with amazing voices."

Ansley speaks again and uses her hands as she talks. "Give it up for SYNCO!" They make their way off the stage.

Featured Song:

Edited by user 12 May 2013 08:33:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC), Walton on 12/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#2 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:33:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott RH walks into the arena, realising he has a little while to waste until he is due to get ready backstage. He smiles at some people and then goes and sits in the VIP area away from the crowds.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:35:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia had decided to sit near the stage so she could see everything clearly. She put her phone on vibrate and placed it in her handbag. She applauded when the show started.

Jen had found Izzy and the two sat together. They watched the show while Jen was scanning the crowd to see if she could find familiar faces.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline GirlFrom1969  
#4 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:38:43(UTC)
GirlFrom1969

Groups: Registered
United States

The members of The Modmothers arrive at the fashion show. Anita and Nora answer questions while Sage and Eve are ignored. They enter and sit in front seats.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:39:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Adele and Destinee sit together near the front of the stage. Destinee happily claps when the show starts, while Adele crosses her skinny arms and blows some hair out of her face, like a petulant child.
Offline genocidal king  
#6 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:39:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott applauds politely when the show begins before he reads a couple of emails on his phone.
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#7 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:43:24(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Amy-Jayne Claps as she takes her seat
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#8 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:44:07(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney walks in and stops at the door, looking around for Izzy and Jen. When she sees them she makes her way over to their seats and sits down beside them. "Hey besties," she says smiling.

Dominic walks in and proceeds to his seat next to Kato. "Wat up?" He begins looking around for Tanya as he waits for Kato to respond.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:45:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

SYNCO - Goodbye (Rest In Peace) BCStyle Charity Fashion Show Event

UserPostedImage

The whole place is really dark as the people there wait to see what's going to happen these two doors open and five shadows are shown of five girls the five girls of SYNCO doing all different poses Nicole is on the far left Naomi next to her Alex the leader in the middle Jamie on the right and Layla on the far right the girls can still barely be seen as the familiar beat to the song "Goodbye (Rest In Peace) starts to play the girls stay where they're at not moving as Alex begins to start off her part the song was being played a bit slower this time than the recording as Alex continued to sing showing off that sort of deep smoky sultry kind of voice she has her voice sounds amazing here as she continues singing the other girls stay the way that they already were Alex moves her hand around a little the beat starts to pick up as she continues through this verse the camera also zooms closer on her so she's easier she then brings the verse to an end

I'm rising from the ashes feeling reborn
Seeing everything clearly now that you're
Gone every doubt and insecurity seems to fade
Away now that you're not with me I stayed blind
Far too long wasted time but now that's done
And everything feels better now now that you're gone

UserPostedImage

After the verse ends the music stops and the lights fade a little more before the lights suddenly all come back on and the beat kicks back in this time it was time for them to sing the chorus they began walking down the stage together the as they do pictures of the girls are shown on the screens behind them the girls are wearing the same clothes they did on the cover of their debut single which is now clear to see Nicole is still on the left Naomi beside her Alex in the middle Jamie on the right and Layla on the far right the girls harmonize together as they continue walking towards the center of the stage their completely different styled voices blend perfectly in the harmonies as the girls continue through the chorus when they reach the center of the stage they begin dancing a little to the song before ending the chorus they continue dancing to the beat

So watch me rise up while you fall and you can try
All you want but the person you knew is so far gone
You'll never see her again you'll never see her again
she's dead oh she's dead so goodbye rest in peace but hello
to the newer better me goodbye goodbye rest in peace

UserPostedImage

Alex sings her parts in the second verse that was this time shared with Nicole Alex continues singing her parts in that smoky sultry type voice sounding amazing as always as the girls continue to dance a little and the pictures continue to flash in the background after Alex finishes her part Nicole comes in she seems to have improved a lot as she sings in a sweeter tone than usual sounding really nice and amazing changing her part up a bit and showing a completely different side to her vocals which could come as a surprise to some people who are use to know her as the weaker voice or one of the least favorite voices she continues singing and as she reaches the word "Sky" she holds it for awhile going higher and higher which is completely and totally different from the recording and a lot better too after that she ends the second verse

You don't even know how good it is to finally be free
To run my own life to finally be me no more of your
Holding me back feels like I'm finally back on track

I'm spreading my wings opening my eyes baby, baby
You can stay there and watch me fly my only limit now is the sky

UserPostedImage

The girls then come back in for the chorus again together blending their voices perfectly as they harmonize with each other amazingly as they continue dancing still and the pictures of the girls continue flashing in the back Naomi and Alex look at each other while Layla looks to her side Nicole looks over at the crowd and Jamie looks at the camera the girls keep on going through the chorus with their harmonies before the chorus finally comes to an end the beat slows down a a little after that and gets a bit more intense in a way

UserPostedImage

The camera then zooms in close to Jamie as she begins singing her part of the song the bridge she sings it almost flawlessly showing off all the power in her voice almost sounding like Beyoncé in a way which is an artist her family, friends and even strangers usually compared her voice to Jamie continues singing in that rather powerful voice as she continues through the bridge of the song she holds the last part of the bridge for a little while before bringing the bridge to an end

She's so she's so far away she's so gone but I'm seeing a
New day about time I seen her leave about time I get to be
Me and get to do my own thing

UserPostedImage

The beat slowly begins to build back up as the girls sing the chorus once again and start to dance again of course the girls weren't completely choreographed they were just going with the song Layla probably looked a little more awkward than the others as she was known as probably the worst dancer in the group she had even said she's the worst dancer in the universe but she isn't all that bad really none of the girls are terrible but they aren't exactly professionals either apart from Naomi who actually is a professional dancer the girls continue harmonizing and dancing together apart from Jamie who can be heard holding one part long throughout the whole chorus the girls then do the chorus together once more with Jamie and Layla doing their adlibs in it before the song finally comes to an end the girls all pose and smile a little at the camera at the end before heading to the back

So watch me rise up while you fall (watch me watch me oh oh) and you can try
(Woah she's so gone)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/05/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/05/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC), Walton on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#10 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:49:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott applauds the performance from Synco before getting up and going to the bar to order himself a drink, feeling the nerves of being up on a catwalk soon for the first time in his life.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#11 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:49:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott applauds the performance from Synco before getting up and going to the bar to order himself a drink, feeling the nerves of being up on a catwalk soon for the first time in his life.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#12 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:50:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Oscar, Scott and Riley sit in the audience and clap for their girls. Riley seems to be the most pleased with their performance.

Riley: "They've come such a long way."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:51:22(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Destinee gives SYNCO a standing ovation. "Yeah! Woooohoooo!"
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Offline Taylr2  
#14 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:53:24(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Rory and George arrived a few minutes late but soon enough find the way to their seats.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#15 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:54:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia looks up and sees Scott walking but she decides not to chase after him. In truth, she was playing hard to get to see if he was going to acknowledge her being there.

"Hey!" Izzy yells. "You look good girl!" Jen smiles. "Hey Kourt."

Kato looks up and sees Dominic. "What up man? How you been?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#16 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:56:29(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Amy-Jayne cheers and claps for SYNCO "WOW" She then heads to the bar area
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#17 Posted : 12 May 2013 08:59:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

As Scott walks back from the bar, he sees Gia sat in the front. Given her attitude lately and the fact she had ignored him since he went off to work on his show, he wanted to see how she would react, so he walks back to his seat without speaking to her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:01:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

SPRING COLLECTION
Featuring: Honor Wynter

"The Spring Collection will feature styles and trends that are for the Springtime. The clothing here will make you feel comfortable and cool with the latest colors as well as fashion statements. Some colors to be featured are gold, blue and black. The clothes modeled here tonight are all from BCStyle, with the exception of BeYOU. They can be found in all BCStyle stores as well as online. The featured models are Honor Wynter and Lewis Elon!".

UserPostedImage

The lights dim and music begins to play as the first model makes her way onto the runway. She walks with a certain swagger, confidence and sexy demeanor about her. She keeps her head and eyes straight while walking and turns by looking at the crowd and smirking. On her way back, another model makers her way down the catwalk in the same fashion.. Soon, Honor makes her way onto the catwalk wearing a gold outfit complete with a strapless top that looks like there are buckles on it and a gold skirt. She's shining with a glow about her as she flaunts her model like figure and her un tattooed arm. She had earlier covered them with make up in order to change up her look a bit. She smiles and then flips her hair while turning to finish up her walk.

When she goes behind the curtain, she quickly changes into another outfit, this one black and blue with ruffles on the top and blue skinny jeans that hugged her ankles. Her hair was now pulled back from her shoulder and she was sporting a blue bow on top of her head. She smiled as she made her way down the catwalk again, her confidence screaming from her body. Honor had always loved to model and loved a crowd. She turned, pausing with her left foot in front of her right and winked at the audience. She passed another model along the way and gave her a look that said 'We look hot' and then ended with one last turn before disappearing backstage again.

Featured Song:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#19 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:04:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
SPRING COLLECTION: LEWIS ELON

Lewis Elon makes his way down the runway, marking his first modeling job in over two years since turning his attention to acting and singing. He stands very tall, towering over all the other models in the show. He walks confidently down the runway whilst the audience admire his handsome features and true beauty. Lewis is a natural and has a very laid back, nonchalant air surrounding him. When he reaches the end of the runway, he continues looking straight ahead, holding his head high in a very confident manner. He turns around and heads back whilst many admire him.

UserPostedImage

Soon afterwards, Lewis returns modeling his second outfit. This one is much more basic and simple but is style very stylish and aesthetically pleasing. This time, he isn't wearing a hat so everyone can now see his stylish quiff. Lewis walks down the runway again with the same smoldering look. He looks into the crowd and winks before turning around and heading off again.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/05/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#20 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:07:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Adele scoffs at Honor Wynter. "I could wear that better... Shit, a heroin junkie could..." She says, a bit louder than expected given her drunkeness. Destinee looks around, embarrassed.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/05/2013(UTC)