logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#41 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:34:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Izzy reaches underneath her seat and looks. "Aw man, I'm like 100 numbers away." She giggles then looks at Jen's. "Ooh! Jen! You won! Where is she?"

"You were working, didn't want to distract you, sweetheart." Gia folds her arms.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#42 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:36:45(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne Smiles at Kourtney "aww thanks girl so this fashion show is amazing right"

"No problem." Kourtney continues to smile. "Oh yes! I'm having a blast so far."

Amy-Jayne-"Kourtney you should be up there modeling your dress is amazing"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#43 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:37:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Adele spots Billy by the bar. "Um, hi," she gives him a small, sexual smile (or at least attempts to). "Do you think you could buy me a drink...?"
Offline genocidal king  
#44 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:37:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott shakes his head and stays silent for a few moments.

"I didn't know acknowledging my existence would have been distracting to me....dear!" He sits back and takes another drink.
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#45 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:38:25(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
The Teen Titans, Coco and Kegan walk in and take their seats. As they all enjoy the show, Tanya looks around for Dominic.

Dominic happens to glance behind him just in time to see Tanya. He looks back at Kato. "Hold up real quick. Gonna go get my girl." He gets up from his seat and goes over to where Tanya is. "Hey beautiful," he says smiling.

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#46 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:39:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia looks at him. "Right well enjoy the show." She turns back around, feeling upset but trying not to let it show. She just wanted to enjoy the show.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

#47 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:39:59(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Amy-Jayne-"Kourtney you should be up there modeling your dress is amazing"

"Aww thank you, you're so kind. I like what you're wearing too."

Offline genocidal king  
#48 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:42:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott shakes his head and sighs.

"Same as always," he says, deliberately loud enough for her to hear him.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#49 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:42:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19135 time(s) in 7597 post(s)
Mercedes walks around, looking for Rory and George

RoseJapanFan wrote:
"It's going great, seeing a lot of stuff I'm gonna need to put in my closet this year. How about you? Did you come with the others?" She looks at him.

Scott smiles at Jen. "Well this place doesn't seem to have ketchup so it's really dampened my mood. I came with Riley and Oscar. Billy came himself and Dustyn's in Ireland."

snap_itshannah wrote:
Adele spots Billy by the bar. "Um, hi," she gives him a small, sexual smile (or at least attempts to). "Do you think you could buy me a drink...?"

Billy holds an empty glass in his hands and has his head on the bar. He sits up when he hears a voice. Billy is clearly intoxicated by something. Whether that is alcohol, drugs or both is unknown. "S-sure."

Edited by user 12 May 2013 09:42:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#50 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:43:15(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne Smiles at Kourtney "aww thanks I thought I would go for something simple I like the colour of your dress blue suites you"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#51 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:43:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Tanya looks up at Dominic and smiles excited as she gets up and hugs him. "Hey handsome."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#52 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:45:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

BeYOU COLLECTION
Featuring: Lola and Luna Bunnie & Erica Hess

"The next segment is featuring the clothing line of Isabel Merjos titled, BeYOU. This line is perfect for all girls, ages 7 and up for casual wear and formal wear. The clothing line incorporates bohemian style of clothing as well as the latest teen trends for the season. It was inspired by Izzy and will also be available at BCStyle stores as well as online. The models for this section are Lola Bunnie, Luna Bunnie, Erin Heart, Eilidh Greene, Erica Hess, and Mandy Williams!"

UserPostedImage

Lola and Luna Bunnie, relatively new to the modeling world, strut onto the runway beside each other. They are both dressed in the BeYOU's evening wear that compliments both of their figures very well. The two are linked hand in hand as they walk before letting go and taking separate corners of the catwalk to flaunt their styles. Lola is dressed in a pink dress with sparkles going up and down the dress. The see through piece at the top isn't too revealing yet fun and shows the dress can be worn at both formal events and even just for a girl's night out. Luna's outfit is more revealing, showing off her slim mid section and her long, beautiful legs. The blue accent to the outfit makes great for a spring/summer look. With her hair pulled back, you see more of the outfit and her rather than one overshadowing the other. The two then link arms again and walk back down the catwalk, showing the back of the dresses. Lola's is completely backless while Luna's matches the front. They head backstage as another round of models hit the runway.

UserPostedImage
Erica hess

Erica walks down the catwalk,looking rather comfortable in the fashion setting. The announcer speaks as she walks," The beYOU collection is functional and flirty. The ideal clothing for women who perform on stage (or just look like they do), and then hit the fashionable clubs to see and be seen." At the end of the catwalk,Erica unties the flannel shirt from her waist and slips it on. She walks back with an appropriate wiggle to her walk.

UserPostedImage

The backdrop switches colors as a second model walks out. She looks older yet she's pulling off Izzy's look. She has a more laid back outfit with shorts and a top that falls off her shoulder. Izzy's clothing line is aimed at women and more specifically young girls but this model makes her point that even grownups can rock her look. She walks with a fierceness in her eyes and legs, each step demanding yet sexy. She turns her back to the crowd when she reaches the end and turns back to walk towards the entrance.

UserPostedImage

Lola and Luna arrive again on the catwalk after a series of other models. This time the two are not linked to each other but instead, each owning their own sides of the runway. The two have changed into different dresses now, these more fit for a formal occasion for a teenager such as prom or even a party. BeYOU represents tonight with it's unique and versatile style that Izzy has created to cater to her consumers every whim. They look relaxed and comfortable but most of all, beautiful. They are both stepping in rhythm with the infectious song as they make their way off the runway.

Eilidh Greene is backstage at the BC fashion show getting herself ready. A small knock makes her jump a little and she looks towards the locked door of her dressing room, not sure who was there. Doors scared her a little since she had seen horror movies when people answer doors and no one is there. She sits quietly for a few seconds, trying not to breathe too loudly in case the monster on the other side hears her. When they knock again, she screams a little and then covers her mouth.

"Ms Greene.......Ms Greene are you in there," a female voice says from the other side of the door. "Ummm...hi...." Eilidh calls in a sweet voice. "Hi! I'm here." There's a moment of silence. "Well hey.....this is your dresser FiFi...I'm here to get you ready in your outfit. Do you need any help?" Eilidh looks around, confused. She was already dressed and didn't know someone else was supposed to do it. "I already got my clothes on," she yells, "You want me to take them off again?" FiFi laughs loudly. "No, it's ok sweetie. Can I come in to make sure you're dressed right? I just want to make sure you have everything on for the outfit."

Eilidh stands up and skips over to the door, trying not to trip over the gown as she goes. She giggles and then stops, holding her hat on her head. She flips the lock on the door and opens it. "Ta-da!" she yells, throwing her hands out to her side. She smiles and then looks confused when FiFi sees her and her face immediately drops, because Eilidh is wearing.....

UserPostedImage

FiFi covers her mouth and shakes her head before starting to laugh. "What's wrong?" Eilidh says, tilting her head, causing the mortarboard to fall off her head and tumble to the floor. "Sweetie....that's not the outfit they gave you. You won't look good in a fashion show wearing that." Eilidh is more confused now than ever. "Wait....this isn't high school graduation?" FiFi laughs again. "No no....Eilidh this is a fashion show for BC. We got you a lovely pink dress, honey." Eilidh thinks about this for a moment. "Fashion, yay!" She claps her hands together.

Ten minutes later, Eilidh is stood at the end of the runway behind the curtain with her short pink dress on and her long red hair tied back, looking beautiful and summery. She peeks out and sees all of the other models looking serious and professional as they strut up and down the cat walk in their BC fashion clothes and she looks a little concerned. Thinking that she can't do it the same as those girls, and not wanting to look even more silly after the graduation error, she tries to make the same pout with her lips and to walk with the same purposeful stride. She ends up just biting the inside of her cheek and slipping over though when she attempts it, and as she's sitting on the ground, someone calls her name to come up on the stage.

"HERE!" she yells and jumps up onto her feet. "I'm here!" As soon as she walks to the top of the catwalk, Eilidh feels far more at home and she smiles, acting like herself and not the people she saw before her on the stage. The crowd cheer and applaud a little when they see her and she waves, before remembering what she was meant to do. She walks out into the middle, wearing a short pink dress that billows out below the waist, with a big pink bow tied across the back, and a pair of black heels. Eilidh is flanked by two guys in grey suits and pink ties that match her dress, who take her hands as they walk to the front.

UserPostedImage

When all three reach the front, the guys turn and leave Eilidh alone. She smiles and blows a few kisses to the crowd before walking to an old style mic at the front and holding onto it as she raises one leg, posing in her dress. After holding the pose for a few seconds, she smiles and waves before walking back up the stage and through to the back again.

Featured Song:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline Taylr2  
#53 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:46:11(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Rory spots Mercedes and waves to her so that she can find them.
#54 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:47:17(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Amy-Jayne Smiles at Kourtney "aww thanks I thought I would go for something simple I like the colour of your dress blue suites you"

"Simple works very well for you. Very nice choice." Kourtney looks down at her phone to check the time. "Thank you. I do like blue," she says laughing.

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Tanya looks up at Dominic and smiles excited as she gets up and hugs him. "Hey handsome."

Dominic smiles and hugs Tanya back. "Glad you made it. Wasn't the same without you here."

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#55 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:48:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne-Wow That pink dress is very girly"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#56 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:48:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Adele beams at him. "Thanks, cherie," she says, over-excentuating her French accent, a trick that she realized a long time ago got her more attention from men. "I'm Adele, by the way... From DESTINEE&ADELE. And you're Billy. Everybody knows you..." She giggles.
#57 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:50:57(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Amy-Jayne-Wow That pink dress is very girly"

Kourtney looks towards the stage to see what Amy-Jayne was talking about. "Oh you're right! That dress is beautiful. I like the one next to it too."

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#58 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:51:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne-"Kourtney that Collectin was great right I thinks it's great that all the proceeds go to charity"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#59 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:51:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

BeYOU Fashion Collection

Featuring: Mandy Williams

UserPostedImage

Mandy walks down the catwalk confidently she looks straight as she walks down it when she reaches the end she puts her hand on her side and looks out straight ahead tilting her head back just a little before turning around and walking to the back she later comes out again wearing a different outfit she walks down again like last time she looks to her left this time as she continues walking down when she reaches the end of the catwalk she looked directly out at the crowed again then places her left hand on her side before turning around and walking to the back once again

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 12/05/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#60 Posted : 12 May 2013 09:53:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Destinee turns to comment to Adele on how pretty the dress is that Mandy Williams is wearing when she realizes that Adele isn't next to her anymore. "Oh... Aw..." She says quietly.