logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#81 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:17:25(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Kegan nods at Dominic and during the performance, he screams aloud for his boyfriend while Coco just claps, rolling her eyes at Kegan's screams.

Dominic looks towards the stage and claps for the Teen Titans. He looks back at Kegan and Coco, trying to make small talk. "So you two enjoying the show?"

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#82 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:17:44(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne"I think TeenTitans Are on Kourtney they will rock it"

Kourtney nods. "Yup those Teen Titans always know how to put on a show." She shifts in her seat, feeling a little uneasy. "Hey, I gotta go to the restroom. Will you excuse me?"

Amy-Jayne "sure go I will be here when you get back"
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#83 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:18:57(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Ellie claps for the Titans.
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#84 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:19:44(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne "sure go I will be here when you get back"

"Okay, thanks." Kourtney gets up and heads toward the bathroom. Moments later she arrives back at her seat. "I'm back," she says as she sits back down in her seat.

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#85 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:19:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I didn't want to, modeling's not my thing. I'm just here to support all my friends and have fun. Plus I get to spend time with you, that's better than being on that runway." Jen says.

Gia looks at Scott. "Sit by me. Tell me about filming and London." She gives him puppy dog eyes.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#86 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:20:43(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne "Whoop whoo Go Titans"
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#87 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:20:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Izzy spots Ellie and makes her way over to her. "Hey stranger, nice to see you here. You look gorgeous!" She gives her a hug.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#88 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:21:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott sighs. He rolls his eyes a little and moves closer to Gia.

"I know your trick with the eyes. It won't work...." He sighs. "London is fine. We haven't been filming, just writing the scripts so far."
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#89 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:23:11(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne "wow Kourtney that was fast I gonna get a drink in a sec you want me to get you one"
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#90 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:23:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
RoseJapanFan wrote:
"I didn't want to, modeling's not my thing. I'm just here to support all my friends and have fun. Plus I get to spend time with you, that's better than being on that runway." Jen says.

"You're the prettiest girl in the whole venue, you'd show those models a thing or two." He smiles and holds Jen close. "Can't blame you, everyone loves spending time with me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#91 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:24:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Can't we enjoy this night out away from the kids? No work, just us having a good time." She smiles at him a little and hugs his arm. "Pleeeease?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#92 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:24:52(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Coco nods at Dominic clapping. "I've seen some beautiful clothes and my husband perform. It's excellent". Kegan also nods and smiles "I have to be honest, I didn't think I'd like a fashion show but I am."

In the meantime the Titans get out of the backstage looking all happy and excited and Kegan notices them indicating for Coco and Dominic. "Look, they guys are coming back."

Edited by user 12 May 2013 10:25:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#93 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:26:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

FALL COLLECTION
Featuring: Vanity

"Up next is the Fall Collection! All of these styles will be available during the Fall season at every BCStyle retail store or online. Some of these looks are perfect for an outing or even just a night on the town. All of the furs are faux because we care about the animals and want to preserve them as much as we can. Each outfit was hand chosen by Veronica Bates to appear in this section of the show and have been influenced from the styles of other fashion gurus. The colors featured in this segment are silver, black, white, and magenta. The models that will be modeling in this collection tonight are as follows: Jessica Strawberry, Alex Dupree, Jenna Hamilton, Dexter Marsh, Collin Faro, Duke Kendrick, Jana Luke, and our special guest model, Vanity!"

UserPostedImage

The music starts to play as the first model walks on stage. The theme of the outfits will reign similar as dark/light colors that are perfect for the cold weather. She is wearing a black dress that is shaped in the front as the shape of a 'V', accentuating her bust as well as figure. The short skirt in the front is followed by a long flow in the back as if to reveal her legs. She turns to look at the crowd then walks back as another model walks out. She is wearing a silver themed outfit complete with silver accessories and boots as well. She carries her large silver bag on her arm while putting her hand on her hip. She shows off the accessories in order to sell the outfit and all it comes with. She too smirks at the crowd while turning away.

UserPostedImage

The next few models are male, they each are dressed in the signature male styling at BCStyle. The outfits are perfect for any occasion and fit in anywhere. Each male model opens his coat to reveal their under outfit then closes it back as they turn. They bare no known facial expression, only a stone look on each guys face as they model. This line was said to have been influenced by New York and their cold yet fashionable weather. The colors are all dark which is a known technique to keep warm, wearing dark clothing. Once they finish, they head backstage as well.

UserPostedImage

Alex, dressed in a white outfit with a bright magenta colored fur coat, makes her way onto the stage. She signifies that color can still be fashionable in the fall as well as large fur coats for some of the costumers who love them. She opens the coat a tad in order for the audience to take in the full view of the all white outfit. She then places her hands on her hips which prop the coat open on both sides while she walks. She has a bounce to her walk which makes her look just as fierce as the other models.

UserPostedImage

The last model, the guest model, is Vanity. She brings something to the catwalk never before seen by the other models; character. She of course brings her diva attitude as she absolutely owns the runway. Her white skirt toiling down the runway, she has the most versatile look of the night. She struts down the catwalk with her long nails and vicious look on her face. Her outfit is one of the many looks seen on the runway in different countries and is most suitable for formal occasions. The white hat on her head looks ravishing as if the outfit were made for Vanity herself. When she returns to the back, the lights change color as the music continues to play. There is now a red light streaming in the air as Vanity makes her way back onto the runway, this time wearing a black gown with a cigarette in her mouth. Now sure if this is part of the show, the audience continues to watch in amazement as she storms the stage. She walks off, groping a large wooden pole on the side as if she were posing for pictures. The lights turn back on and she walks off again.

Featured Song:

Edited by user 12 May 2013 10:27:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#94 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:27:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott looks to the side to Gia. "I thought you were mad at me.....for whatever it was."
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr2  
#95 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:27:33(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
George nods. "It's good to meet you too! As long as there's no more jokes about my hands, that is." He laughs a little and smiles.

Rory grins. "Oh wow, Mercedes. You're hilarious." He says, sarcastically.
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#96 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:28:22(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Izzy spots Ellie and makes her way over to her. "Hey stranger, nice to see you here. You look gorgeous!" She gives her a hug.

Ellie saw Izzy coming towards her and she smiled. She then returned a hug to her. "Izzy! Thanks! Nice to see you here as well. You look wonderful as well."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#97 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:32:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You're alright." Jen says jokingly. Once they head to the back, she collects her gift basket. "This is nice. Maybe I won't need to go to a spa now, I have one at home."

"You're my husband, we always fight but I still love you." She smiles a little.

"Thank you, did you come here alone? Joey left me to come here by myself. I think he just wanted to watch sports at home." Izzy giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#98 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:33:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Oh! Hehehe, It's a French accent. I am from France... Obviously..." Adele says back with a smile and a sip of her drink. "Thank you, by the way."
Offline genocidal king  
#99 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:35:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott nods. "Look Gia, you know I love you. I am just mad that you felt like you should be angry at me going away to do my work. All I was doing was making my career better."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#100 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:37:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I'd just like for you to tell me when you're leaving and not just take off. I forget sometimes, don't like waking up alone and not knowing where you are." Gia says softly. "I'm sorry I got mad and ignored you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage