logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<56789>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#121 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:55:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
"Never? It's amazing, really relaxing. I should take you one day. You can get a nice massage and they'll make you feel all pretty, well prettier than you think you look now." Jen sticks her tongue out at him as they make their way back where she was sitting.

Scott sits back down. "Massage? I don't want some manly woman with a death grip touching me..." He chuckles

Originally Posted by: Taylr2 Go to Quoted Post
George smiles. "It's fine, it was funny anyway." He chuckles.

Rory grins. "Okay, Mercedes. Just because you beat me on FIFA does not give you the right to bully me. You're hurting my feelings here." He laughs, jokingly.

Mercedes smiles at George. "How can you cope with Rory?" She laughs.

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
"Oh, 19... Minus two..." Adele says back, taking a long drink of her Everclear out of fear that Billy might take it away from her now. "Sorry. I'm really good at keep secrets, though, so you are not going to get in trouble for buying me alcohol."

Billy shrugs; "I started drinking when I was like 13 so it's not a big deal."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#122 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:58:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott gets up and goes backstage to get ready.
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#123 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:58:35(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3959 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Amy-Jayne Smiles "Kourtney you can just call me Amy you no and great as Kato is one very hot young man dont tell him I said that"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#124 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:59:03(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
As all the Titans and Kegan take their seats back, enjoying Kato's performance, Tanya replies to Dominic smirking in a playful way. "Ooh, I love a good gentleman."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline snap_itshannah  
#125 Posted : 12 May 2013 10:59:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Oh, I started when I was nine!" Adele says back, and then retracts. "It was normal for kids to have some wine with dinner... I didn't start heavily drinking until I was in high school..." She gives a little smile and then smirks at the lingerie models and Kato. "Bunch of STD whores..." She comments, shaking her head.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#126 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:02:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
SUMMER COLLECTION
Featuring: Scott R.H., Veronica Carter and Ansley Bates

"The Summer Collection features the latest summer themed clothing and swim wear. They are perfect for any outing, to work, or even the beach. These clothes are only available exclusively online and at some BCStyle locations. The models featured in this segment are Brielle Nielsen, Scott R.H., Angie Collins, Crystal Bower, Gina Philips, Suzanne Sweat, America Holmes, Diane Smith, Jayne Silox, Dana Morgan, Elise Neal, Tabitha Locks ,JuJu Lane and our very own Ansley Bates and Veronica Carter!"

UserPostedImage

As the music begins to play, the first set of models walk out, dressed in various outfits. The first girl, Tabitha, wears a cute business casual outfit with shorts instead of the long slacks. She tucks her white hand bag in her hand on the side as she walks and poses for the cameras. Her hair is tied back in a way she seems to be on her way to a meeting but this look is great for just a day out. The next model, Suzanne, has on a white and pink dress that is long and flowy. It reveals the arms so there is air circulating to her skin for those hot days and nights. She twirls in the skirt, letting all of the beautiful flows show as well as her beautiful legs. The third look is more of a business type look with the black pants hoisted to her waist and the shirt tucked in. She wears a pink jacket with a similar pattern on it to the shirt, as it hangs down.

UserPostedImage

The next model, JuJu, wears a cheetah print gray dress. She walks with a purpose, a meaning as she is showing off her outfit. The look is comfy and cool for summer and fits her body in all the right areas. She has on silver cheetah print boots with black shoelaces to match the gown. Her giant hoop earrings stand out as they serve as a risky choice to wear with the dress. The cheetah print is a popular look and has been making its way onto the market for a while now. This look is great for teens and even adults who enjoy switching it up while still looking professional and elegant. She also twirls in her dress to show off the length and flow of it. The last of the summer collection goes to swim suit models who look seductive in their bathing suits. The colors range from blue to yellow and each model wears their outfit with a certain grace. The swim wear is one of the most sought after fashion for summer people and one of BCStyle's most sold merchandise. Ansley and Veronica make their way dressed in summer time clothing while the audience applauds for them. The two of them play with their props, Veronica her shades and Ansley her hat, twisting it and then throwing it out into the crowd.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Scott RH is stood backstage at the BC Fashion event, looking at himself in a mirror as he awaits his chance to go on stage a few moments later. As people pass him, far more experienced than he is, they pat him on the back and shake his hand. This may be a world that he's not used to being in, but it seems his star quality still matters as everyone wants to talk to him. He has to stop getting ready to snap pictures with people a few times before he finally slips the jacket on of the first outfit he will be wearing on the catwalk this evening. He looks at himself in the mirror and laughs a little nervously.

"I look fuckin' ridiculous," Scott says to himself, looking at the red suit he is wearing. He straightens the front of it and looks over just at the moment when someone calls his name. "Yeah, I'll be there now," he says, taking one more look in the mirror and then walking to side stage. In truth, this was one of the only times in recent years he had felt nervous at all. Scott was normally very confident going on stage, he loved it in fact. But now he was nervous. This was new, and everyone here was younger than him, yet infinitely more experienced when it came to fashion and catwalks. All he had done was one shoot for Hugo Boss. He smiles at one of the passing models who wishes him good luck and then he stands up straight before striding onto the stage.

UserPostedImage

Scott walks out wearing a rather striking red suit. It is nothing like anything he would normally wear, and this makes him a little uncomfortable, but it is in fitting with a fashion show like this. He walks to the end of the catwalk, where he stops and smiles out at the people applauding at him and then turns to each side, posing for a few seconds. He laughs a little and then turns, walking back off the stage to make for his second costume. After a quick change, he re-emerges on to the stage looking and feeling a lot more comfortable wearing the "retro" part of the BC summer range. His hair is now slicked back, and he is wearing a pair of blue jeans, a white tshirt and a biker style leather jacket. He smiles and strolls a lot more casually to the end of the catwalk, where he stops and faces each side of the audience, and then takes his jacket off, draping it over his shoulder as he poses for a few more seconds. After this, he gives a wry smile and then walks back off the catwalk once more.

UserPostedImage

Finally, Scott returns one last time wearing the casual outfit from the BC range. He is dressed in a more casual pair of jeans, a loose-necked white shirt and a blazer/jacket combo. He puts his hand in one pocket as the MC introduces him once more and he walks slowly to the end one more time. He stands at the end and looks a lot more relaxed now doing this sort of thing. He smiles at the people in front and then waves a little to some people who have stood up to applaud him a little further back. He then gives a little spin and a chuckle before he bows and then walks back to the end and off the stage to finally relax fully. It was an experience that he had enjoyed, but had been more nervous about than anything he had done in the past 15 years. He high fives a couple of people and then relaxes with a beer in the backstage.

UserPostedImage

Featured Song:
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC), Walton on 12/05/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#127 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:02:59(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
SUMMER COLLECTION
Featuring: Brielle Nielsen

UserPostedImage

As the show continues to roll on, it's almost time for Brielle to go on next and she is nothing but excited. She had been modeling since she was just a little girl and like many models, she was born for this. While others scurried around getting their last minute fixes and worrying themselves about messing up, Brielle remained calm for fashions shows and being around crowds didn't bother her much. Her mother had trained her up to have nerves of steel and to be graceful and calm in these types of situations. All the work she spent practicing and following under her mother's footstep had paid off for her career had been taking off in the last couple of years. She had gotten many offers to feature in several magazines and getting asked to participate in big name fashion shows. Her latest booking, BC Style 1st Annual Fashion Show, had come by her mother who thought it would be a good idea for her career. Brielle had been hesitant at first, for they weren't a known company, but quickly changed her mind when she saw the cute clothes that they produced. She was more than pleased to accept and being here now made her feel that she had chosen the right choice. The vibe, the people, and well pretty much everything just had a easy going fun feel to it and those were the kind of jobs she love to surround herself in. Her mother knew this as well which was probably why she had chosen this job for her. Of course she wasn't completely sure that was the reason but whatever it was, she was delighted to be here and knew that this job was going to open up a new door and bring more opportunities her way.

The sudden commotion backstage, quickly interrupted Brielle's thought and she managed to get herself ready as it was her time to go on next. She positioned herself next to the curtain where she would come out, peeking out to see where the model that had gone before her was on the stage. Once the model began heading back, Brielle made her way out onto the stage just in time as the announcer begin introducing the summer collection. She proudly strutted herself down the runway, feeling confident and sexy in the clothes she was representing for BC Style. For her first outfit, she was wearing a pleated white flowing floor length maxi dress with a magnificent black hat onto her head and an adorable mini fanny pack across her waist. Brielle continued down the runway til she got to the front of the stage where she stopped to pose for the cameras and let everyone get a close up admiring look at her beautiful outfit. She then circled around to strut back down the runway one last time before heading backstage to quickly change as the next model came out onto the runway.

UserPostedImage

Now backstage, Brielle hurried into her next outfit then proceeded to hair and make up. Once she was done, she glanced over herself one last time, making sure that all was perfect as she didn't want to mess anything up. Her mother was there tonight, and was sitting in the front row even. For anyone else it would have made them nervous but not her, she loved having her mother at events with her because she always felt at ease when she had someone there to support her. Though she could manage on her own, as her mother had taught her do that, she just preferred for someone close to her to be by her side. Brushing all her thoughts away, Brielle focused and walked back over to her position, getting ready to make her last appearance for the night. Like before, she looked out onto the stage looking to see where the previous model was on stage. Seeing that she was in position to make her way backstage now, Brielle made her way out onto the stage, not missing a beat as she had managed to do earlier before, while the announcer went into details about her clothes.

For her second and last outfit of the night, she continued the laid-back boho chic with a 60s/70s touch that she was assigned to, not to mention that it was pretty popular this season, by wearing another huge hat on top of her head and a flowing floor length maxi dress. This one being blue, however, and a bit plainer than her last look. She also carried a large tan bag off to her side as she gracefully walked the runway. As she continued down the runway, she could see just a little that her mother had a pleased look on her face and that made her feel accomplished and proud. She always wanted to make her mother happy and show her that she too could be just as great as her if she really tried. Coming back to the front of the stage for another pose for the cameras, Brielle managed to break out one smile just for the people. Usually, she didn't like to smile because most designers took their shows very seriously but she knew that it would be alright in this one case. Besides she felt like smiling because things had gone so well thus far and so she couldn't help but show off how happy she was. Turning around to strut on stage for the very last time, she provided her signature walk to finish off on the runway as the next model behind her made their way down the runway on the opposite side of her. Now backstage, Brielle decided to mingle with the others while the show continued until it was time for all the models to return on stage together.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 5 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Walton on 12/05/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/05/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline Taylr2  
#128 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:04:32(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
George laughs. "I genuinely have no idea, I get by though. He hasn't drove me to jump off a cliff just yet." He grins.

Rory grins. "You're lucky to have me, dude."
#129 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:04:55(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne Smiles "Kourtney you can just call me Amy you no and great as Kato is one very hot young man dont tell him I said that"

"Sorry. I'll make sure to do that Amy." Kourtney laughs loudly causing a few heads to turn. Embarrassed, she starts blushing. "Don't worry, I won't tell."

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
As all the Titans and Kegan take their seats back, enjoying Kato's performance, Tanya replies to Dominic smirking in a playful way. "Ooh, I love a good gentleman."

"I know." Dominic leans over to place a kiss on her cheek.

Offline snap_itshannah  
#130 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:05:27(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Adele claps, admiring the blue dress that Brielle was wearing, is it was ultimately her style and favorite so far of the show.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#131 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:05:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You could get a nice lady with angelic hands, I usually do." Jen laughs.

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#132 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:09:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3959 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Amy-Jayne Giggles a little "his probably gets told his hot all the time so Kourtney do you have a boyfriend?"
UserPostedImage
#133 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:13:05(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne Giggles a little "his probably gets told his hot all the time so Kourtney do you have a boyfriend?"

I imagine he does." Kourtney continues to laugh. "As a matter of fact I do. His name is Jason. He's in the band, The Zone."

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#134 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:15:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Announcer Voice:

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL
SHE'S FEISTY
SHE'S SEXY
SHE'S DANGEROUS
SHE'S..... RATCHET

(some people in the audience giggle as they cheer)
SHE'S FIERCE

PERFORMING "STEAL YOUR BEAU" FOR THE FIRST TIME, Give it up for the beautiful and musically talented.....Stephanie Fierce!!

UserPostedImage

A heart beat is head in the sound system and swiftly a spotlight is positioned towards the back of the arena, making everyone turn their heads to the back. Wearing a sparkly sexy blue costume, Stephanie Fierce comes flying on a rope that is holding her up high in the arena. A high tech camera is seen flying around to capture her every move as screaming fans yell at top of their lungs as they watch her make her way to the stage high in the ceiling. She holds on tight, everyone in the audience is now seen putting up their cameras embracing the singers grand entrance. As soon as she lands, the stage goes dark for a quick minute, the lighting is put to a minimal where the outlining of Fierce's body is seen. A quick wardrobe change is done and Fierce is then seen putting both of her hands on her hips, which is highly known as her signature posture. She's also now seen wearing a cap on her head. The crowd then goes insane as flame throwers are seen blowing up on the stage behind unveiling the fearless singer.

BCStyle I LOVE YALL! (she warmly smiles and then gets back in character)

UserPostedImage

Starring into the audience with attitude and swagger fierce begins her dance move fast and fierce as she holds the microphone and sings to her best ability.

Uno,
Dos,
Tres,
Cuatro

I got the goodies
I got them goodies

La la la la
La la la la
La la la la
La la la la
Automatically got your attention?!
I'm so crown from head to toe
Booty so big, I drop it low
On the floor, I work it down
Round and round boy watch me go
Push up on me, I'm on the ground
smack up on it, make it yours
Gave you my all, give me nothing back
Baby I'm here, now where you at

UserPostedImage

Looking straight into the camera, Stephanie Fierce begins the song’s choreography with fury and desire in her face, showing that she’s really into the performance. Whilst singing the song’s second verse, she pulls out a cane and places it front of her as she begins the songs choreography moving her hips switching the cane from side to side in a forceful back and forth motion, throwing a fist each time. During so a wind machine that’s placed in front of her forces Steph’s long straight her into the air, giving her the signature fierce look while doing her choreography. Once finishing the second verse, she throws the cane out of her sight, as the guitar player joins in along side her to play the songs quick electric guitar section but more lively sounding instrumentation as she transitions to the chorus. During so Steph fiercely does a Naomi strut towards the front of the stage, the guitar player and a couple of back up dancers following after her and continues with Verse 2 as her back up dancers join in on the choreography.

Got that worldwide swagger, miami bass
Got my Paris Loub's on, my weave all in my face
Yeah I'm south crunk pimp tight, Texas fire
Don't make me steal yo grammy
Don't you make me steal your beau
I got them goodies, PUSH IT(La la la la)
I got the goodies
I got them goodies, PUSH IT (La la la la)
I got the goodies

UserPostedImage

This time in the third verse Stephanie and the two ladies do an airplane move fiercely til the reach lower mid height. The choreography progresses along with the repeat of chorus, once again following the beat’s rhythm and pace. When the song’s lyrics “All up on my bumper tryin' to smack that but I'm standing right here where you at” approach Steph begin tossing her hair back and forth as she did in the previous.

All these hoes up yup call them up yup
Tell 'em that I got that diamond, I got gucci stuff
I got chaos stuff yup, I got birdie stuff, yup
Baby I'm an icon, don't you wanna fan me
I know you like my outfit got you looking all trashy
Better get in line cause I'm making all this traffic
All up on my bumper tryin' to smack that
but I'm standing right here where you at

JUMP!

I got the goodies
I got the goodies

Baby don't you want to put your hands on this
on this, on this, on thish
Baby I can twerk this like you can't believe,
Believe, believe, believe, yo
I know you love you my music
I know you like my style
I know you like this kit kat
I make the boys go meow
I got you boo, relax
Baby, I am here where you at?

UserPostedImage

The song's chorus repeats definitely brings out Stephanie Fierce's even more aggressive side. Almost out of breath, Steph begins to force out the lyrics as she begins to to crump and gyrate her body towards the lyrics. She then shockingly begins to slap her booty as she bends down, moving the hair out of her face she then continues seductively as she singsy. After the repetition is done. More dancers join in adding more hype and deliverance to the crown. Biting her lips, she begins to breath hard, almost as if she were taking in the sound that was being produced, then opening her mouth just a bit, she stares directly into the camera, her chest is seen going in and out for air in desperation as Stephanie raises one eyebrow and brings out a warm smile.

I got the goodies
I got the goodies

Cartier bracelet with my Prada bag
Up in the club with a too much ass

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I LOVE YALL! I LOVE FASHION! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE WHAT THIS SHOW STANDS FOR AND THAT'S TO GIVE BACK! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OTHER PERFORMERS YOU GUYS ROCKED! GOD BLESS ALL YALL! GOOD NIGHT!

Edited by user 12 May 2013 11:16:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/05/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/05/2013(UTC), Walton on 12/05/2013(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/05/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/05/2013(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#135 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:16:51(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Tanya keeps smirking but blushes a little and turns to look at Martina, who winks at her smiling while watching the two to see what happens. Tanya turns back to Dominic smiling a little shyly. "I'm happy to be with you."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#136 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:17:35(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Ellie clapped for Kato and then turned back to Izzy. "Really? Like who?"
Offline BrownSugar  
#137 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:20:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
"Oh, I started when I was nine!" Adele says back, and then retracts. "It was normal for kids to have some wine with dinner... I didn't start heavily drinking until I was in high school..." She gives a little smile and then smirks at the lingerie models and Kato. "Bunch of STD whores..." She comments, shaking her head.

Billy chuckles and finishes his drink. "Those girls are too thin."

Originally Posted by: Taylr2 Go to Quoted Post
George laughs. "I genuinely have no idea, I get by though. He hasn't drove me to jump off a cliff just yet." He grins.

Rory grins. "You're lucky to have me, dude."

"George, you and I need to play against Rory and Billy at FIFA one night."

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
"You could get a nice lady with angelic hands, I usually do." Jen laughs.

"Or you could give me a massage. I think that'd feel much better." Scott smiles.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

#138 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:21:25(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Tanya keeps smirking but blushes a little and turns to look at Martina, who winks at her smiling while watching the two to see what happens. Tanya turns back to Dominic smiling a little shyly. "I'm happy to be with you."

"Happy to be with you too. Are you going out to the after party?"

Offline Taylr2  
#139 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:22:40(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
George nods. "Do you reckon it'd be fair on him and Billy though? I think we'd hand them their arses." He laughs.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#140 Posted : 12 May 2013 11:23:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jen watches Stephanie Fierce in amazement. "She is an amazing performer." She claps.

"Have you heard of DESTINEE&ADELE? I'm really starting to like their music, and Alex Simms, his music is really good. I like a lot of experienced artists too like Glamazon's new music and Cassie Summer's song, Foxxxy, it's been a great year for music girl." Izzy laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/05/2013(UTC)