logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 01 September 2011 20:59:38(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Now, not all of us are innocent in our school/college/university days. Very few of us, in fact - I was certainly no angel at school and college, and could go on and on about stuff that I (or my friends) did that I can look back and smile at. I'll add some of my deviant stories later - feel free to share what you got up to (or still get up to)!
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline asdf  
#2 Posted : 01 September 2011 21:04:55(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
One of my favorite stories isn't really about being bad or breaking the rules, and it certainly couldnt be because it took place in the 4th grade but...

Me and my best friends at the time, Logan, had nothing to do at recess so we took one of those really bouncy dodge balls and started kicking it back and forth across the span of the recess field. Soon, a few people joined us on each side and we brought another ball into the mix. Before we knew it, every day at recess the entire mass of students would split up on either side of the field and kick every ball the school owned back and forth. It was madness, 30 kids on one side, and 30 on the other just blasting balls back and forth to one another.

And then it happened.

Grab the ball, getting ready to kick it just like normal, kick...watch it sail through the air going ever higher and then it starts its descent...and pounds right into Mr. Suterer's head.

They took the balls away from us for a while and when they gave them back, nobody was allowed to "kick" them anymore unless they were playing soccer on the lower recess field.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline Rincewind  
#3 Posted : 01 September 2011 22:24:31(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
once during p.e i threw a javalin and it might have impaled itself in my teachers foot...

another student brought in a crossbow and threatend a teacher with it.

another student decided it would be fun to set fire to a classroom during a GCSE maths exam.

several police drug raids..

teacher once threw a chair at a twat of a pupil.

turning bunson burners into flame throwers was always fun.

using the maths compasses as darts and throwing them at random people...

i went to a fun school....
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline genocidal king  
#4 Posted : 01 September 2011 22:32:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Yes! Many university stories coming tonight....I know it's not strictly school, but it's still education and a whole lot funnier. And the move from one to the other was seamless lol.
UserPostedImage
Offline Mckenzie-  
#5 Posted : 02 September 2011 06:32:39(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
My school 'daze' are almost over, this being the final year :(!

However there have been many a great moment, with the reason being my friend was the biggest rebel in the school :P

There are many stories i remember him doing, from jumping from a tree into a holly bush to flooding the boys bathroom (i was present but did not partake ;)). My badass ways faded toward the end as i started to get serious about my studies and the fact that i had real potential in Film and Media.

Ill start with one now: We had this really old, cranky math teacher. And one of my friends got moved to the front of the class which left me and my other best-friend at the back by ourselves. So whilst the teacher was telling him off, my friend whips out a tennis ball from his bag. He jokes about throwing it at my mate before putting his arm down. Me being me, i ask him for the ball and i throw it toward the front of the class where it eventually made contact with the math teacher.... lets just say i got in deep shit for it!
retired x
Offline BrownSugar  
#6 Posted : 02 September 2011 06:45:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19179 time(s) in 7618 post(s)
I'm in my last year too :/

Anyway, there was a boy who used to bully anybody that was quiet or intelligent just to make himself feel good. If my school was in America I guess he would be classed as a "Jock", sports was all that mattered to him, as well as video games and laughing at other people expense. He was and still is sometimes just nasty. Teachers hate him, I can tell, and even his closest friends laugh about him behind his back when he is absent. No one actually likes him but when he is in school people suck up to him, probably just so they don't get picked on.

So, one day after PE (The girls had badminton and yeah...I rocked) and the boys had football (ugh!) and when the classes were finished and the girls were heading to the changing rooms this boy started shouting horrid things to me which I don't even want to say. A teacher was nearby and he heard everything but he seemed too shocked to say anything, poor Mr Patterson because it was like his second day at the school and he was sooooo young and wasn't sure how to handle the situation......so I decided to handle it. This boy entered the male changing rooms and I chased after him. I grabbed him and literally picked him up and throw him into a wall. I started to kick him and everything and all his "friends" were laughing. I almost killed him because his head smacked against the brick wall of the changing room. He never bothered me again. I'm not saying everyone should beat people up to solve problems but after 4 years of insults from him, I snapped.

I was given into trouble by the head teacher but he just sent me home to cool down for the day. I was expecting to be expelled and I was NEVER given into trouble at school so in my head I was imagining all sorts of punishments that I would receive.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline forkboy  
#7 Posted : 02 September 2011 07:22:14(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
I can almost remember high school. Was late out of the changing room for PE one day & bumped into 2 classmates, one dealing & the other buying drugs. They threatened me with violence if grassed them up, but I pointed out that I couldn't give a shit if they OD'd & died. I don't think I said that I positively encouraged it, but I certainly thought it. Aaaaah kids.

Also remember my last ever lesson in Physics, as I wasn't going to do it at Higher. We were doing exam prep, went on study leave the next day. Anyway, teacher leaves the room & so obviously we all stop with past papers because they are dull. My friend Steve was lightly flicking his fountain pen on to my notebook which got irritating after 5 minutes. So I took it from him & in one swift movement managed to empty about half the ink cartridge in a diagonal streak across his face, glasses, & his lovely white t-shirt. Ooops, that was a little more dramatic than I'd intended. Steve was furious, everyone else was pissing themselves, myself included. Teacher came back, kicked me out of the class, got the head of the department involved & seemed to want me to get sent all the way to the rector, the over-reacting hairy-eared twat. But the head of department was considerably more reasonable, told me to just do my revision out in the hall, & to apologise to Steve for totally ruining his shirt. He was cool with it & soon saw the funny side.

I wasn't much of a rebel in high school. And really my school was REALLY bland when compared to some of the shenanigans you hear. A minor uproar over some bullying in the year above me once. Some soft drug use. Occasional school Christmas party ending with some kid taken to hospital to get their stomach pumped after drinking too much vodka in the toilets.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#8 Posted : 02 September 2011 08:25:18(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
In kindergarten, a kid tried to fart in another kid's face, but ended up crapping his pants...

We had those "that's what she said" jokes raging back in middle school. So, during some class, one of my friend's was like "let's put Johnny's in now." I yelled out "That's what she said!" For being 12-13 years at the time, it was hilarious!...

I accidentally called my Spanish teacher a "cunt" last year...I don't think she realized what I said, but she heard me say something, so asked me to repeat myself. She wasn't mad or anything, but I got away with it...

My friends and I always flipped off last year's Spanish teacher behind her back...

My last year's Spanish teacher was SUPER fat, and had this tiny little head. She could only walk with crutches, and her voice sounded like Mickey Mouses's...

I hate my last year's Spanish teacher...

My friends would make puns at our teacher's names. I have a teacher named Cox. Right after his class, I have a teacher named Burns. So I just say "I got Cock Burns." Another friend has a teacher named Bohn (pronounced "bone"), so he calls her Bohn-er. I also have a teacher named Mr Schlitt. His name has some variety, Mr Shit, Mr Clit, Mr. Tit, etc...
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Gildermershina  
#9 Posted : 02 September 2011 08:36:17(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I once put a t-shirt on cafepress bearing the words "Jayne Cafferty: Not My Head Girl" in a parody of the old "George W. Bush: Not My President" shirts. On the shirt I used pictures of Margaret Thatcher to represent Jayne. Then in the description I put words to the effect of "Jayne Cafferty might actually be the Head Girl, because she gives head for money, and some people might confuse her with a girl."

Her mother called the school and tried to get me expelled, and all the prefects became even more snobbish toward me than ever before. Of course, the rector basically told me it was outside of the school and was not school business, I should just write an apology and take it down. Which I did.

Then, after submitting a bunch of articles to the school newspaper The 19A Times - which used to be monthly, but under its then-editorship, probably put out four issues all that year - a friend and I put out a short A5-formatted parody publication called Not the 19A Times. Which you can read here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17093286/not_the_19a_times.pdf That did not go down well.

I used a character called Unnamed Hat & Pipe Man throughout the last year of High School to write angry anonymous stuff about people, though my anonymity was quickly lost. I even wrote an in-character blog post in my first year of Uni that got me in a spot of bother with my flatmates, who were somehow offended that wasn't into the whole charging down the corridor drunkly at 4AM with an inflatable sofa to knock each other down (and the fact that I kind of implied that maybe they deserved AIDS).

Those were the days.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline forkboy  
#10 Posted : 02 September 2011 09:26:38(UTC)
forkboy

I tried reading Not The 19A Times.

I got a sore neck from having to read it 90 degrees to normal. Thanks Firefox

I should point out I then opened it in Adobe Reader & could rotate it 90 degrees clockwise, problemo solved

Edited by user 02 September 2011 09:34:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#11 Posted : 02 September 2011 09:43:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
I was very promiscuous in high school. I use to flirt with girls. Get them all worked up, only to ignore them, because I was in no way interested in girls. Surprisingly I am not feminine. So it was hard for people to know if I was...a little on the flipside. At the same time however, I was "confused" of my sexuality and in self denial. So I would often stare into guy's eyes and other places.... and most would give me a confused look back and I would feel all guilty. I wish I was more comfortable with it back then.

The worst thing I ever did in High School was.... NOT participating in the Senior prank.

It managed to get on the news...... http://www.clickorlando....ion/19248471/detail.html

The kid was such an idiot.

Edited by user 02 September 2011 09:45:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Gildermershina  
#12 Posted : 02 September 2011 10:37:11(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: forkboy Go to Quoted Post

I should point out I then opened it in Adobe Reader & could rotate it 90 degrees clockwise, problemo solved

Yeah, the pages are all jumbled too. It was basically a format we could print it in. In retrospect, I wish I still had a copy of the original files, for my own amusement. Technically I probably do, on an old IDE drive back in Perth.

I should also say, that the Not the 19A Times incident actually had the Rector, and one of the deputies telling me that they liked it, and thought it was quite funny, just that we should not have put up posters for it in the school (bearing the words "Not the 19A Times: Your Favourite Bloody Rag").

Edited by user 02 September 2011 10:39:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mt. Epic  
#13 Posted : 02 September 2011 12:13:32(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gildermershina Go to Quoted Post
I once put a t-shirt on cafepress bearing the words "Jayne Cafferty: Not My Head Girl" in a parody of the old "George W. Bush: Not My President" shirts. On the shirt I used pictures of Margaret Thatcher to represent Jayne. Then in the description I put words to the effect of "Jayne Cafferty might actually be the Head Girl, because she gives head for money, and some people might confuse her with a girl."

Her mother called the school and tried to get me expelled, and all the prefects became even more snobbish toward me than ever before. Of course, the rector basically told me it was outside of the school and was not school business, I should just write an apology and take it down. Which I did.

Then, after submitting a bunch of articles to the school newspaper The 19A Times - which used to be monthly, but under its then-editorship, probably put out four issues all that year - a friend and I put out a short A5-formatted parody publication called Not the 19A Times. Which you can read here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17093286/not_the_19a_times.pdf That did not go down well.

I used a character called Unnamed Hat & Pipe Man throughout the last year of High School to write angry anonymous stuff about people, though my anonymity was quickly lost. I even wrote an in-character blog post in my first year of Uni that got me in a spot of bother with my flatmates, who were somehow offended that wasn't into the whole charging down the corridor drunkly at 4AM with an inflatable sofa to knock each other down (and the fact that I kind of implied that maybe they deserved AIDS).

Those were the days.

Fuck it, I'm gonna write stories like that for my articles in the school newspaper. Don't give a shit about those cunts, all I care for are my bitch, my homies, and my monkey butler Jerome
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline forkboy  
#14 Posted : 02 September 2011 13:36:09(UTC)
forkboy

Yeah, the pages are all jumbled too. It was basically a format we could print it in. In retrospect, I wish I still had a copy of the original files, for my own amusement. Technically I probably do, on an old IDE drive back in Perth.

I should also say, that the Not the 19A Times incident actually had the Rector, and one of the deputies telling me that they liked it, and thought it was quite funny, just that we should not have put up posters for it in the school (bearing the words "Not the 19A Times: Your Favourite Bloody Rag").

The format actually reminds me a bit of Private Eye. The mismash of fake names for writers. Quite funny, albeit it does read like something written by angry outcast-type high schoolers. But reading it I was rather jealous I didn't have the vision to do something like that in 6th year. But then we didn't have ANY sort of school newspaper, poorly run or otherwise. But yeah, little surprise the Rector said it was good, it's a pretty refined piece of satire on the whole for a...17 year old? Or were you even 16 when you wrote that?

And that poster is far funnier than you had any right being. You have quite the barbed sense of wit, if I do say so as a biased family member.

Did you actually distribute this? And if so then how? Particularly many copies get passed out?

Edited by user 02 September 2011 13:37:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Raphaela  
#15 Posted : 02 September 2011 23:21:35(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
I was always an angel back in school. Never got in trouble or anything.
In uni the most I do is get out of class, smoke a joint and come back with everyone looking at me and my friend and the smell filling up the class. Joy hihi.
And also waiting for the teacher to call our names and give us presence and then run for our lives out of uni without being noticed. Usual shit like that.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Gildermershina  
#16 Posted : 02 September 2011 23:54:22(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

The format actually reminds me a bit of Private Eye. The mismash of fake names for writers. Quite funny, albeit it does read like something written by angry outcast-type high schoolers. But reading it I was rather jealous I didn't have the vision to do something like that in 6th year. But then we didn't have ANY sort of school newspaper, poorly run or otherwise. But yeah, little surprise the Rector said it was good, it's a pretty refined piece of satire on the whole for a...17 year old? Or were you even 16 when you wrote that?

And that poster is far funnier than you had any right being. You have quite the barbed sense of wit, if I do say so as a biased family member.

Did you actually distribute this? And if so then how? Particularly many copies get passed out?

We printed up maybe five copies at lunch in our lunch room, and left them lying about, but mostly we stuck it up online and told people to print it out themselves. We were going to make a bunch of them but we were rumbled too early, so we figured it wasn't going to fly. By that point we (me mostly) were getting some serious verbal abuse (which I mostly couldn't really hear because I had my headphones in...)

We were going to get a bunch of people to do articles for it, in fact two of the articles in that issue were written by girls (!), Five Ways to be: A "Popular Girl" and The National Broadcast - the rest were me and Murray obviously. Reading over it just now, I just noticed a bit where I refer to the "O'Donnell B Unit", which was one of the O'Donnell twins who I could not tell apart. That's kind of funny to me even now. Lots of bizarre puns and references nobody at school would ever get... Even a Paul Simon lyric. Also, how the fuck did I know who Paul Krugman was? Some of the actual writing though is really poor.

Still it was fun. Wish I did more stuff like that now. But everyone I know, myself included, is a lazy bastard.
Offline forkboy  
#17 Posted : 03 September 2011 03:21:32(UTC)
forkboy

Hah,I thought Five Ways to be: A "Popular Girl" was by you. I was sort of shocked to see words that extreme from you
Offline Gildermershina  
#18 Posted : 03 September 2011 07:23:37(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Hah,I thought Five Ways to be: A "Popular Girl" was by you. I was sort of shocked to see words that extreme from you

I edited it, because it was poorly spelt, but yeah, that was that girl whose name I have forgotten, formerly girlfriend of Martinian.
Offline xNightsidex  
#19 Posted : 03 September 2011 08:06:35(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Boned a student. Somehow avoided expulsion. Classy student 2k3-present.