logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mouschi  
#1 Posted : 26 October 2011 08:47:32(UTC)
Mouschi

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
So, Kate started a music blog, kateverse.com/KateOffYourColours, seemed like a good idea at the time, turns out it's not about music at all and went down like a lead balloon. I am here to make that different. Well, I'm here to write a whole different blog, and actually have it about the band. For a start. Who we are.

Moronic Changeling really is Jimmy Bishop, the manager who will do this until he dies (he'd have left for a better-paid job by now if he wasn't planning to do this forever). The gals, Ketz, Summie and Nick, want to retire, so they left the group to Damien Comyns, our pianist (tee hee) and myself, Dante Helyer, lead guitarist. Another bad idea? Who knows? But we don't want to let them down, so we got an awesome team of girls in! There's the legendary Kamikaze Kate on lead vocals and rhythm guitar, poster girl Kitena Dale on screams and bass, all-round success Mikki Moo on clean vocals and drums, and Catriona Comatose on flugelhorn - hell yeah at the time. :P

I am proud to say that here I am, in California, with my best boyo Damien and my wonderful Great Aunt Meryl, and she's awesome because she is letting us turn her garage into a studio. For free! She said she's going to pay for any more builders we need too, if it's too much for Damien and me. It's already too much for Damien because he's a wimp, so this'll be great! I know it's a bit mean taking money off a poor old lady, but hey, she's richer than us. Jimmy's investing in us, but he's gonna be careful see.

[two hours later]

Bollocks. She's changed her mind. She's not helping with the builders, and we'll have to pay. I love Meryl but, y'know, dementia. Or maybe she's just as haphazard as me.

KateOffYourColours : Your great cunts grave - and you're laying her!? Dan, duck off my dormant name until you hate actual penis.
KateOffYourColours : *throws iBoner at wall* Never going online with this again!
KateOffYourColours : *iPhone DAMN YOU AUTOCORRECT
DanHellYeah : How is iBoner even a word!? And this will work.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 02 November 2011 04:16:27(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Well well well! That is how things are going. See what I did there? ;)

Yesterday Damien and I had a little business meeting with Jeremy Catterling, the banker dude, off to get a loan. You know, in suits and ties, not looking too shabby. All there, rehearsed speeches, numbers and so on - we didn't need any of it, just a few bank credentials and so on, and he gave us the money, hardly any questions asked! We're rolling in it! :D Then when Jezza sent Damien off to his secretary to talk repayments, he and I had a little chinwag.

Turns out he's in a band himself with a couple of his mates, Blazing Torch they're called. Never heard of them, must be newcomers. But he is a filthy rich banker as well as a musician, and you won't believe this right? He has some underground office space, already soundproofed with good kit set up, which we're allowed to use at no extra cost! He really likes our current line-up - turns out he's a big Kamikaze Kate fan, he says that she's Blazing Torch's biggest inspiration, and it would be an honour to meet and maybe even work with her. He says that he wants to open a record label, and call it Kamikaze Records, after our girl! I'm sure Kate would be dead smug if that made it big.

Damien, ever the pessimist, thinks this is all a bit creepy. Course it was creepy, it was Halloween mate! No really, it's fine. Nothing wrong with musicians being friends. It was all legit. Damien's only jealous because I had a date last night, and had a cracking time with her. Tanya her name is, y'know, Tanya from Teen Titans. Hee hee, look at me name-dropping! She's lovely and I hope I see her again. Damien's night was spent with my great aunt and her alkie cabinet. No, you pervs, Damien and Meryl did not get it on. Damien's gay. Are you gay too and not a lesbian? Well, if you want to, erm - gay it up with him, whatever you guys do, I don't know about it, please do. He needs some love.

So anyway. Recap. Yesterday, I got an arseload of money, some studio space, a new friend, a possible new label and finished the night off going to a fantastic party with a really great girl. Too good to be true? Such is the life of Dan Hell Yeah!

Edited by user 02 November 2011 04:26:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
thanks 1 user thanked bikz for this useful post.
FiveT on 02/11/2011(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3 Posted : 02 November 2011 05:43:26(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Tanya (Teen Titans): I hope to see you again too! ^__^

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
bikz on 02/11/2011(UTC)
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 03 November 2011 01:56:00(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Cheers Tanya (: just name me the time and place and we'll get it all sorted! Could do with a nice night out!

Oh God, band bust-up. Kitena and Cat are pissed with each other. Damien and Kate are pissed with each other. Mikki's just pissed. And me? Well, I'm fine. I did kind of start off the Damien and Kate thing though. Damien's really taken a shine to Kate, and Kate - well, she hasn't met Jeremy yet, but she's taken a shine to his fanboying and stuff. Damien thinks that Jeremy's a psychopath who wants to abduct Kate or whatever. Kate says that being a fan doesn't automatically make you a rapist. Which is true - I've met a few fans who aren't, though I may be too trusting, I don't know, forgot to ask about their spare time activities. So, Kate stormed out, went off to see this doctor bloke, and I'm sitting here with Damien.

Screw this, off out. I need me some lager and soup - not bitter and stew, I get enough of that.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence