logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kattina  
#1 Posted : 03 November 2011 16:04:45(UTC)
kattina

Groups: Registered

The vast majority of the humans on earth have MIXED ancestry and all have African blood. Every race has mixed with other blood throughout history, especially in Europe (Mongol Asians/Turks/Semitic)

UserPostedImage

Edited by moderator 09 November 2011 23:33:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline _Python_  
#2 Posted : 03 November 2011 16:31:28(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Cause there is race, after a few generations of the same race, one is no longer considered mixed.

Put it this way, I get with a black girl and have a kid with her. The baby comes out mixed (50/50), that baby gets with a white girl and has a kid(75% white, 25 percent black). Then, that baby gets with a white man and has a kid, their offspring is now white. (100-100). However, some times this don't always apply, as you should already know, genetics can't be done with math ; so it all still makes sense.
UserPostedImage
Offline Gildermershina  
#3 Posted : 03 November 2011 20:44:53(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Originally Posted by: _Python_ Go to Quoted Post
Cause there is race, after a few generations of the same race, one is no longer considered mixed.

Put it this way, I get with a black girl and have a kid with her. The baby comes out mixed (50/50), that baby gets with a white girl and has a kid(75% white, 25 percent black). Then, that baby gets with a white man and has a kid, their offspring is now white. (100-100). However, some times this don't always apply, as you should already know, genetics can't be done with math ; so it all still makes sense.

Nah, that kid would still be partially black, but yeah, it's a fair point.

The idea that the white race is somehow superior to any other is truly bizarre. If you take it from an evolutionary standpoint, white men of European extraction may well be "more" evolved, but pretty much the only thing we have to show for it is having adapted to a climate where there is less sun. So when there is sun, our skin burns and we get skin cancer. Master race my ass.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Rincewind  
#4 Posted : 03 November 2011 20:50:33(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
nice spam post....

interestingly there was a tv program on years ago that took a dna sample of five different people and analysed what their racial background actually was, not what they thought it was.... very interesting, and funny to see ardent racists finding out they are very very mixed indeed...
i would say that even if you take the view that since we are all so mixed up nowadays that on a genetic level we are all mixed, then Race still plays a major part in how you identify both yourself and your relationships with others.

im moving this to the debate forum and would love to see where it goes!
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Mt. Epic  
#5 Posted : 04 November 2011 07:55:24(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
It all depended on the movement of people, the physical adaptions of the body depending on their location, and the obstacles/interests that specific groups faced that ultimately developed cultures. When the world was explored, people were terrified or intrigued by the differences of these new cultures.

For instance, when white explorers captured African slaves, they viewed them as a "satanic breed" because of their dark skin, opposed to their "heaven bright" white skin. So, they classified them as a separate race, because they didn't consider them to be equal humans

Today, the term can still be used, but in a more scientific sense rather than the prejudice one. After all, we DO see differences among each other, like how Asian people tend to have slanted eyes, and Jewish people are stereotyped as having big noses. Socially, these differences shouldn't have any importance. I mean, people are people. No two people are the same. But, what makes us different than any other organisms, that we are allowed to be classified biologically?
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline _Python_  
#6 Posted : 04 November 2011 09:21:40(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gildermershina Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: _Python_ Go to Quoted Post

Nah, that kid would still be partially black, but yeah, it's a fair point.

The idea that the white race is somehow superior to any other is truly bizarre. If you take it from an evolutionary standpoint, white men of European extraction may well be "more" evolved, but pretty much the only thing we have to show for it is having adapted to a climate where there is less sun. So when there is sun, our skin burns and we get skin cancer. Master race my ass.

It would be partially black, yes. I am going by appearance, not DNA. Cause, like already stated - DNA is not "pure bred race" anymore, if it ever was.. I doubt it was, to be honest. Other than that, I totally agree with you here Gildermershina.
UserPostedImage