logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troymazing  
#1 Posted : 16 June 2009 07:04:47(UTC)
troymazing

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Seen either of them? Which did you like better?

I saw both, S&S 4th October 2008, Circus 3rd May 2009. I liked S&S better. Madonna actually sang, and I feel that I got my $189 worth. Britney didn't sing live, and I don't think I got my $100's worth. S&S was freaking epic, I loved it. Britney doesn't connect to her fans like Madonna does. Britney comes out, says "Hello Wherever" and then says thank you at the end of the night. She doesn't have the energy or stage presence that Madonna does.

Edited by user 16 June 2009 07:05:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 16 June 2009 07:08:55(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Can't say since I haven't seen S&S live!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:13:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
I say the Circus, Madonna needs to retire. Britney looks hotter anyway. And I would never pay 189 dollars to see Madonna, its like me gettign charged to go inside a retirement home.

Burn ptzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Edited by user 16 June 2009 08:17:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troymazing  
#4 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:18:45(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I say the Circus, Madonna needs to retire. Britney looks hotter anyway. And I would never pay 189 dollars to see Madonna, its like me gettign charged to go inside a retirement home.

Burn ptzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Thats ridiculous. Britney's a spent whore. Her career was over when she shaved her head. She'll never be back on top. And be quiet, because you have nothing intelligent to say if you've never seen the Sticky and Sweet tour. Have you seen the Circus?
GirlSpice wrote:

#5 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:23:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Burn ptzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Thats ridiculous. Britney's a spent whore. Her career was over when she shaved her head. She'll never be back on top. And be quiet, because you have nothing intelligent to say if you've never seen the Sticky and Sweet tour. Have you seen the Circus?

I've seen Britney's show in tampa. Britney still looks hotter than madonna with her head shaved. I saw the whole sticky and sweet tour on youtube and its all right. Watching an old lady dance itsn't sexy though.
Gosh another burn, tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (someone call the firemen)

and her career will never get back, what? Her Circus album has sold more than Madonna's lastest album. and Britney scored a #1 hit with Womanizer and Circus.

Edited by user 16 June 2009 08:35:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:29:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

So not the business.
UserPostedImage
Offline troymazing  
#7 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:33:47(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Burn ptzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I've seen Britney's show in tampa. Britney still looks hotter than madonna with her head shaved. I saw the whole sticky and sweet tour on youtube and its all right. Watching an old lady dance itsn't sexy though.
Gosh another burn, tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (someone call the firemen)

and her career will never get back, what? Her Circus album has sold more than Madonna's lastest album combined. and Britney scored a #1 hit with Womanizer and Circus.

Britney is a product packaged and sold to the public. Madonna's last two albums sold well over 6 million copies combined. Circus has sold 3 million. 4 Minutes was a huge hit. S&S on youtube does NOT count as the real thing.
GirlSpice wrote:

#8 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:37:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Burn ptzzzzzzzzzzzz.

and her career will never get back, what? Her Circus album has sold more than Madonna's lastest album combined. and Britney scored a #1 hit with Womanizer and Circus.

Britney is a product packaged and sold to the public. Madonna's last two albums sold well over 6 million copies combined. Circus has sold 3 million. 4 Minutes was a huge hit. S&S on youtube does NOT count as the real thing.

Madonna's latest album did not sell more than Britney's latest album. Britney is hot and people think she's hot thats why her stuff sells. Madonna is wrinkly and old and can't sing nor dance anymore.

Edited by user 16 June 2009 08:40:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:41:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Tha fact is anyway, that we are talking about the tours and Madonna's tour isn't all that good her vocals suck and her dancing skill aren't sexy nor good. Her "effort" is good but to me I would be bored to death and eventually i would get tired of hearing her.
#10 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:42:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Sorry but I had to be real on this one since the title has the word "vs" in it.
Offline troymazing  
#11 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:45:27(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Hard Candy sold about 200,000 less copies than Circus. I'm not saying Britney isn't as popular. I'm saying Madonna is better in general. At least Madonna can sing live. Britney can't.
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline xNightsidex  
#12 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:46:52(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Remember, Britney is more polarized than Madonna at the moment as well. She's more in the spotlight. Things such as that could affect album sales.
Offline troymazing  
#13 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:49:52(UTC)
troymazing

Man

xNightsidex wrote:
Remember, Britney is more polarized than Madonna at the moment as well. She's more in the spotlight. Things such as that could affect album sales.

Exactly. Especially such a small number of 200,000.
GirlSpice wrote:

#14 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:49:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
Hard Candy sold about 200,000 less copies than Circus. I'm not saying Britney isn't as popular. I'm saying Madonna is better in general. At least Madonna can sing live. Britney can't.

Um but who said Madonna can sing live. She sucks, she doesn;t have her voice anymore. In fact both Britney and Madonna suck at singing at the same level, but the title did say Sticky & Sweet tour vs. The Circus Starring: Britney Spears and I think Britney's tour is much better. WAY better.
Offline troymazing  
#15 Posted : 16 June 2009 08:51:10(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Tha fact is anyway, that we are talking about the tours and Madonna's tour isn't all that good her vocals suck and her dancing skill aren't sexy nor good. Her "effort" is good but to me I would be bored to death and eventually i would get tired of hearing her.

BRITNEY DOESNT SING LIVE! At least Madonna does. If you've seen a show live, she sings great. You still cannot talk about how a Madonna concert would be boring without seeing one. I was bored at the Britney concert, I thought she was "more entertaining"?

Edited by user 16 June 2009 08:51:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GirlSpice wrote:

#16 Posted : 16 June 2009 09:10:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

BRITNEY DOESNT SING LIVE! At least Madonna does. If you've seen a show live, she sings great. You still cannot talk about how a Madonna concert would be boring without seeing one. I was bored at the Britney concert, I thought she was "more entertaining"?

Madona is fucking ugly , her voice sounds like a dead goat, she can't dance and Brtiney's tour is better. Madonna is done, she is going to retire when her next record comes out and only sells in the thousands. Britney is the new queen of pop and she has much more to offer than an old lady trying to be young and hip. I mean picture madonna naked. its like seeing my mother or even my grandma.
Offline Gildermershina  
#17 Posted : 16 June 2009 09:15:47(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Madona is fucking ugly , her voice sounds like a dead goat, she can't dance and Brtiney's tour is better. Madonna is done, she is going to retire when her next record comes out and only sells in the thousands. Britney is the new queen of pop and she has much more to offer than an old lady trying to be young and hip. I mean picture madonna naked. its like seeing my mother or even my grandma.

None of those arguments make sense, and this whole argument is ridiculous so quit fighting over Britney and Madonna or I'm locking the thread.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline troymazing  
#18 Posted : 16 June 2009 09:17:00(UTC)
troymazing

Man

At least Madonna is competent enough to handle her own affairs. Britney is so mentally unstable that her father has control of everything.

Edit: Sure thing, Gild.

Edited by user 16 June 2009 09:17:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GirlSpice wrote:

Offline xNightsidex  
#19 Posted : 16 June 2009 09:48:46(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

None of those arguments make sense, and this whole argument is ridiculous so quit fighting over Britney and Madonna or I'm locking the thread.

I was about to say exactly that before I scrolled down and saw Gildy had saved the day again, hahah...