logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline forkboy  
#21 Posted : 25 February 2012 11:11:28(UTC)
forkboy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
I don't like Chris because I just hate his music same for Nicki. Katy is good but so overplayed.

See I can understand that because there's tons of people I don't like because of their music. My previous statement was just referring to the people that can't get over something that happened three years ago. Not saying what he did was right because I wouldn't play that if he did that to me but at the same time I don't feel like people need to be judging him. There's no one on this entire Earth that has the right to judge someone else based on what they did. We all make mistakes and do things that we're not proud of. Those people just need to forgive and forget. Not that hard to do. Oh and I realize I wasn't going to say anything but I did so yeah lol.

Dude, some (a very small minority, but they do exist) Christians still hate the Jews for crucifying Jesus nearly 2000 years ago. People have long memories. Of course, I listen to Burzum so am clearly capable of seperating the human being from the music. I just don't enjoy what Chris Brown does.

I can listen to Katy Perry. As far as current pop music goes, she is far from the worst. Very catchy hooks in her songs. No wobble bass as far as I can tell. Though I do insist that the Ukraniain polka band who covered her song Hot & Cold mastered that track. I really like the guys singing voice, I'm almost certainly he doesn't know the meaning of all the words, they've just listened to the song an awful lot & learnt the lyrics by rote. It's kinda adorable.

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#22 Posted : 25 February 2012 11:16:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Christians don't hate Jews.. :/ That would be a sin which would not make them a Christian, but this isn't the thread for that.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline forkboy  
#23 Posted : 25 February 2012 11:26:44(UTC)
forkboy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Christians don't hate Jews.. :/ That would be a sin which would not make them a Christian, but this isn't the thread for that.

No, it's not the thread for that, but note the key phrase in brackets. "A very small minority". The Ku Klux Klan ARE a Christian organisation. Nowhere did I claim they represent most Christians, they've merely warped the theology to their own aims (much like Al Qaeda warp Islamic theology to a rotten end). There is a long established history of Christians hating on the Jews through the past 1700 years or so post Emperor Constantine I.
Offline Gildermershina  
#24 Posted : 26 February 2012 06:53:27(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post

I saw a thing recently, some thread or Facebook comment stream or something where a bunch of Christians were wishing death upon atheists. And by wishing death, I mean in the most horrible "un-Christian" way you could imagine.

But then you'd think Christians and Jews would be natural allies, considering the supposed Jewish persecution of Jesus actually facilities Christians' supposed method of entry to heaven.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline asdf  
#25 Posted : 26 February 2012 23:28:07(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
If you

A. Cheat on a Woman
B. Beat a Woman
C. Mentally and Verbally abuse a woman

No, I will not forgive you. Like I said, it's the absolute worst thing a man can do, and you lose all chances of ever having my respect. Just the way I am.

And if YOU are going to be upset with my opinion being that way, then maybe you need to sort out your priorities. I find it especially funny that it's been only women defending him so far on here. Maybe it's just a man thing to hate other guys who beat women? Woman love themselves a wife beater. d'oh!

I wasn't trying to start an argument, btw. I'm kind of...a mod. That would be sort of against what I'm here for. I was just stating my opinion on the 3 artists listed. :)

But if it makes you feel better about my argument, I also don't care for his music.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
thanks 1 user thanked asdf for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 27/02/2012(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#26 Posted : 26 February 2012 23:48:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Asdf - UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
asdf on 26/02/2012(UTC)