logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 01 March 2012 04:58:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Well......My Sociology professor in college is new to the school. He replaced my old sociology teacher because she had maternity leave.

My new sociology teacher is tall, has short jet black hair and he seems to be in his late 20's/early 30's. He's very attractive but his voice is very deep. However the facial expressions he makes are so cute and the way he laughs is adorable. I'm totally crushed.

I'm a grown gay man. However, I haven't felt like this about a teacher since High school and it's embarrassing that every time I speak in class I get so nervous because I know he has to look at me and all and I'm always trying to impress him. Should I feel embarrassed about this kind of thing? I'm so tempted to talk to him outside of the learning environment, however I know that it is against the rules to do that. However he really seems to be into me as well. When I'm taking notes, he always stares at me and smiles, then looks away ect.

This is so silly lol but common I'm sure.

Share any of your own personal experiences if possible as well.

Edited by user 01 March 2012 04:59:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline asdf  
#2 Posted : 01 March 2012 05:16:54(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Well, you have to weight the consequences.

You could lose everything you have spent time working on in school, for a crush that could prove empty.

In the 6th grade I totally thought my home-room teacher was into me. She did the whole smiley thing, and when I left to be home-schooled, she called and left a message on my answer machine saying she was sad I was leaving and wished me luck in home-school. Later I realized that I was like 10 and she was 27 or something, which doesn't apply here, but still...could be mistaken love. ;)

Lol, and I also just realized how damn embarrassing that story is...huh....Oops.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
thanks 1 user thanked asdf for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 01/03/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 01 March 2012 05:23:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: asdf Go to Quoted Post

You could lose everything you have spent time working on in school, for a crush that could prove empty.

In the 6th grade I totally thought my home-room teacher was into me. She did the whole smiley thing, and when I left to be home-schooled, she called and left a message on my answer machine saying she was sad I was leaving and wished me luck in home-school. Later I realized that I was like 10 and she was 27 or something, which doesn't apply here, but still...could be mistaken love. ;)

Lol, and I also just realized how damn embarrassing that story is...huh....Oops.

Yeah pretty much. I'm not stalking him or anything, I just would like to say hi.....and maybe....get a little hug lol Ok let me stop.

On to your story, Nowadays, you could sadly be mistaken. Some sick women like little children. I hear it all the time on the news.
However, you probably right at that age lol she was probably just being kind towards you. Where you a good student?
Offline asdf  
#4 Posted : 01 March 2012 05:29:37(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: asdf Go to Quoted Post

Yeah pretty much. I'm not stalking him or anything, I just would like to say hi.....and maybe....get a little hug lol Ok let me stop.

On to your story, Nowadays, you could sadly be mistaken. Some sick women like little children. I hear it all the time on the news.
However, you probably right at that age lol she was probably just being kind towards you. Where you a good student?

Oh yea, at that time I was like Super Student, come to save the world from failed math equations. I'm terrible at school now, but I was a mean green multiplication machine. Lol, nah she was nice to everyone, and it was mostly just the fact that I thought she was pretty that made me believe that. Lol.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline Rincewind  
#5 Posted : 01 March 2012 06:39:43(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
nope, never had this...

nice to see you are now happy and open about your sexuality though daniel.

my advice would be to leave this well alone...i would personally ascribe this to a power fixation, he is an attrative (in your eyes) power personality, who holds knowlage/ power you covert.

ignore, find men you connect with on multiple levels and most importantly have fun... your young, you have your whole life to find that special person, your at Uni... don't rush into things!
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline forkboy  
#6 Posted : 01 March 2012 07:14:32(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
My sociology lecturer wasn't at all attractive.

Decent dude tough.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 01 March 2012 07:53:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Most of my teachers were all old and unattractive but whenever we did have a cute teacher, we let him know and always joked about it but no one ever took it further or allow ourselves to be the victim. Most of the news I hear are men who like high school girls and such, I don't hear that often about women, not that I've never heard of it, but I don't think it's uncommon just needs to be boundaries and precautions set just in case.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Gildermershina  
#8 Posted : 01 March 2012 09:48:14(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I did kind of like one of the tutors I had when I studied Architecture. But hey, after 3 months of being there she thought my name was Peter, so you know...
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline forkboy  
#9 Posted : 01 March 2012 10:55:17(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gildermershina Go to Quoted Post
I did kind of like one of the tutors I had when I studied Architecture. But hey, after 3 months of being there she thought my name was Peter, so you know...

Well, all you apostles are pretty much the same, right?
Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 14 March 2012 00:27:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
my 11th grade ecology teacher was a cutie. miss schoemer. she had bright red hair and was always fighting the system. rowrz.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.