logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 01 July 2012 00:24:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
"Slap my Bass"

Genres: R&B, Pop
Written and Produced by: Stephanie Fierce
Release Date: June 15, 2012 (Digital, Airplay)
Instruments: Church Organ, Electric Guitar, Bass, Drums
Musicians: Stephanie Fierce, Throat Cutters

"Slap My Bass" is a song recorded by music artist and producer Stephanie Fierce; serving as the ninth track of "Love is Lust" which is due in stores July 8, 2012. The song was written and produced by Stephanie Fierce and will be released as the album's second single on July 15, 2012. While only the original is included on "Love is Lust", the song's remix which includes additional vocals of R&B singer Dominic Brown will be included on the track-listing of "Love is Lust: Fan Edition". A music video was also filmed for the song on June 29th and June 30th and will premiere the week following the song's release.

Preview:

UserPostedImage

"Slap My Bass" is mostly a midtempo R&B song with a sensual vibe resembling Stephanie Fierce's previous work on "The Past, The Present and The Future of Pop". In the song, Fierce showcases a more sexy and raunchy side with her innuendo lyrics and vocals as she sings over a church organ, which gives the song a medieval and 40's music inspired feel. The song also contains echoing drum patterns that reflects modern R&B music, a bluesy guitar that blends well with Steph's sensual vocals, an electric guitar that becomes highly present towards the end giving the song more edge,and clapping synthesizers that gives the song a strong urban touch. Aside from the song's sensual lyrics and production, Fierce's vocal seem to also be a highlight, especially towards the end, when coming close to a high pitch range that of Mariah Carey. Unlike most of the songs on "Love is Lust", "Slap My Bass" contains a more urban mainstream approach, which in Steph's case is something she hasn't considered doing much since the release of her second album. In prospect, this opens up a whole new idea that an album can blend a mainstream sound with something that's a bit more "out the box", and in Fierce's vision the addition of a "church organ" and electric guitars give the song a more Prince approach rather than a Michael Jackson approach. In this she means that the song is still very mainstream, but contains elements that give the song a more alternative approach. Lyrically the song talks about a true desire for sexual activities with her partner, in reason to appreciation of her man being good and loyal. The song's title "Slap My Bass" also refers to "Slap My Ass" as a sexual innuendo. The song's remix which features, R&B singer Domic Brown will include different lyrics to the song as an electric guitar is more present instead of the church organ.

As the song opens up, the medieval sound of a church organ is heard as Steph's soft and sultry vocals come present. The lyrics begin innocently as she talks about the appreciation of her man, sooner than later, the songs meets up with urban beats and synthesizers slapping against the song's innocent church organ. As it continues, the words "Fucking you is really all that's on my mind" may give the listener a rude awakening. The song proceeds with more explicit sexual innuendo language especially in the song's chorus with "tonight I'm gonna put my bossy on your body, boy I love it when you watch me" and "Want you to be slapping on my bass, slapping, slapping on my bass,". The song progresses with cocky vocals and lyrics all throughout, "You'll never need 2 'cause I will be your number 1. Them other chicks are superficial, betta you know you know I'm the one". The song however becomes even more aggressive vocally in the bridge and outro, as her more raspy and lower register becomes present. Eventually, Steph loses control and begins to use slang and raunchy words to describe what she'll be doing to her man; "Watch me pop it, pop it, p-p-p-p-pop this pussy on you baby. Now slap it, slap it, slap it, drop it all in me baby". During so, the clashing of beats is heard as Stephanie Fierce eventually exits out releasing and unleashing a diva like high pitched moan, in reference to her reaching a form of orgasm. As the song ends, Fierce begins to softly chant "yes" in the background as an electric guitar crescendos into a sound that contains ambient features.

""Slap my Bass" is definitely one of my favorite songs on the album. In terms of sound, I was really inspired by a lot of 40's investigation films and the soundtrack of films in the 40's in general. This album is definitively very electric guitar heavy and I know electric guitars can be very cliche in pop music, but the inclusion of them in an R&B song such as this one is something I considered since the first day I even thought of the song. Obviously with the title of my new album, there was bound to be a raunchy 'let's fuck' song on this album. But I will definitely say that this song is not just a let's fuck track, there's something about the sound that just gives me chills because it's not hip hop, it still has that soulful "I love you" vibe, which connects well with the idea of message. It's not necessarily a Marvin Gaye "Sexual Healing" as well as it's not a Trina "Pop My Pussy" track either. Lyrically, I was impressed with my ability to be this shameless and confident. I've written raunchy songs before but in a more poetic kind of way, in this I was bit more careless with the choice of my words. However, sometimes we just want to show the ones we love a good time and show how much we appreciate them, how much desire we have for them and how horny we can get because of it. It's perfectly normal. I mean we're sexual and freaky creatures and I wasn't afraid to let go and be freak for a day in the studio. I will say that my man is very pleased to have a woman like me, because I'm strong and I'm able to take on BIG challenges. I think I positioned this track very well because in terms of the album's concept being lust, "Queen" which is the song that follows it, is much more stripped and vulnerable and sometimes we only think love in the sexual aspect of our interest, which proceeds to the are we really in this for the love or for the sex and that's being honest." - Stephanie Fierce

Stephanie Fierce "Slap My Bass" (Lyrics)

"I just wanna show you how horny I am for you, yes
Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes
Wanna show you how much I will forever be good, yes
Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good, oh, yes
Wanna show you how much, how much you understood, oh, yes
Wanna show you how much I value what you say,
Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe, oh, yes
Wanna show you how much I really care about your heart,
Wanna show you how much I hate being apart, oh, yes
Show you, show you, show you, till you through with me,
I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it used to be!

[Pre-Chorus:]
Stephanie Fierce:
Fucking you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night,
I wanna make that body rock
Sit back and watch!

[Chorus:]
Tonight I work for you, oh-oh
Tonight I'm gonna work for you, oh-oh
Tonight I'm gonna put my bossy on your body
Boy I like it when you watch me, ah
Tonight it's going down
Want you to be
slapping on my bass, slapping, slapping on my bass,
Swirlin' on my bass, swirlin', swirlin' on my bass
Baby let me put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody
'Cause I'm about to take you down

[Verse 2:]
You'll never need 2 'cause I will be your number 1
Them other chicks are superficial
Betta you know you know I'm the one
and that's why I'm all in to you
'Cause I can recognize that you know that
That's why I'm backing this thing back
Pop-popping this thing back
Drop, drop, drop-dropping this thing back
This is for the time you gave me flowers
For the world that is ours
For the mula, for the power of love
And no I won't never ever e-ever give you up
And I wanna say thank you in case I don't thank you enough
A woman in the street and a freak in the you know what
Sit back, sit back, it's the pre-game show
Daddy you know what's up!

[Pre-Chorus:]
fucking you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night,
I wanna make that body rock
Sit back and watch!

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body
Tonight it's going down
Want you to be
Slapping on my bass, slapping, slapping,
I'll be swirlin' on my bass, swirlin', swirlin' on you bass
I'm gonna put my body on your body
'Cause it's about to go down!

[Bridge:]
I'm a take this time to show you how much you mean to me
'Cause you are all I need,
No money can emphasize
Or describe
The love that's in-between the lines
Boy, look into my eyes
While I'm grinding on you
This is beyond sex,
I'm high on you
If it's real then you know how I feel
Rocking on you babe, rocking, rocking on you babe
Swirling on you babe,
In my mind all I can think about is a frame for our future
And the pictures of the past and a chance to make this love last!

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body
Tonight it's going down
Want you to be
Slapping on my bass, slapping, slapping on my babe,
I'll be swirlin' on my bass, swirlin', swirlin' on my bass
I'm wanna put my body on your body
'Cause it's about to go down, oh!

[Outro:]
Watch me pop it, pop it, p-p-p-p-pop this pussy for you baby
Now slap it, slap it, drop it, drop it on me baby
watch it, watch it, watch it, watch me throw this bossy baby
Wanna make that body rock
Sit back and watch!
Me pop it, pop it, p-p-p-p-pop it for you baby
Now slap it, slap it, drop it, drop it for you baby
Watch it, watch it, watch it, watch me throw it baby
Wanna make that body rock
Sit back and watch!

Yes
Yes
Yes
Oh, yes
Oh, yes
Yes
Yes
Oh, yes"

Sounds like:

Music Video:

UserPostedImage

Title: "Slap My Bass"
Date Released: June 14, 2012
Written and Directed by: Stephanie Fierce
Starring: Stephanie Fierce, William Bogart

"Slap My Bass" music video was also filmed on June 29th and June 30th. The video treatment was written and directed by Stephanie Fierce.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The scene opens up, with detective Bogart gazing out of a window of his private office as the sound of rain is head hitting against it. Preparing himself to face off his rival spy Stephanie Fierce whom he's tried to catch for a really long time, he sits crossing his feet against the table. Surprisling the fearless woman shows up at his door and opening without precaution.
The sound of heels clicking against a wooden floor is heard and Stephanie Fierce becomes present. She's seen wearing a thigh-length leather trench coat and high stockings. The serious detective then proceeds by clapping along to her entrance in sarcasm and begins to speak.

Detective: You're lucky I didn't shoot you.

Stephanie Fierce: You're lucky I didn't shoot 'you' before you said that sentence Detective. (Steph drops the gun she was hiding behind the her coat to the side)

Detective: You know...(says in an angry tone) Though I've never done it, I'm not afraid to shoot a woman.

Stephanie Fierce: Well...while I've definitely done it, I'm not a fraid to kill another man Mr. Bagart.

Detective: Oh so you think you're so...

Stephanie Fierce: (Interrupting) Be quiet...

Detective: Excuse me! (says with loud angry tone, this time he rises from his chair)

Stephanie Fierce: Be Quiet (Steph says in a more whispery seductive tone; the detective then responds with a confused face without laying out an eye on Steph's motions)

Sit down (She continues to speak with her seductive tone).

(The detective seems awfully shocked that he's mindlessly being controlled by a woman, and in rebellion sits down for the sakes of taking out cigar and smoking it, he then leads out a laughter)

Detective: You're not going to kill me Miss Fierce. (Almost in fear takes a puff of his cigar)

Stephanie Fierce: Just Relax. (Steph the procceeds by turning on an old fashion radio that was sitting on the office and the sound of a church organ is heard as "Slap My Bass" begins)

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

When the music starts, she immediately strips off her coat. This reveals a satin blue dress over black panties and thigh-high pantyhose held up by garters Fierce sits on a small table and plays with her hair, her back facing the face of the detective. The latter leans against his desk while watching Fierce, who starts to dance sensually on the desk and flips her hair to seduce him. As Fierce dances around the armchair, she exposes her vintage-style underwear. Her facial expressions go from charmful and innocent to feisty and seductive.

UserPostedImage

The detective is now standing once more, his arms crossed, and watches with pleasure as Fierce continues the private dance. After several minutes of teasing, Fierce approaches the detective, who is now smiling, and knocks a stack of papers off of his desk so she can rub against him. Now serious faced, he begins to lip his lips, breathing hard, his chest seen going in and out. She then pulls open the blinds to let light in, Ironically, the video is then showcased in black and white film. At the same time, several other women are seen to be present in the room. They were apparently there all along, hidden in the darkness. Together, they give a choreographed teaser dance in front of their own respective antique fans while their hair is seen blowing freely. The detective's office, is now turned into a fantasy Las Vegas dance show, starring her sexy nemesis Stephanie Fierce. The women move about to continue the dance elsewhere in the room, executing some hip-shaking moves and a sexy back bend move that leaves the detective frozen in his chair. They later perform a chair-dancing routine with Fierce, and whip their hair back and forth that are often seen in Stephanie Fierce's live performance. The video ends with a fade to black as Fierce approaches the man at his desk. The man now in favor of Stephanie Fierce's emotions towards him, gulps as an overwhelming feeling rushes his body. Steph then dips into his pocket and puts his hands on her buttocks and the scene fades to black.

Edited by user 18 December 2012 11:30:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/07/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/07/2012(UTC), erich hess on 01/07/2012(UTC), deadserious on 01/07/2012(UTC), GirlSpice on 02/07/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 01 July 2012 02:44:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: Oh wow this is.....wooooo lol. I feel dirty after hearing this but I like it :-) I can totally dance and have fun with it. Great job Stephanie.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 01/07/2012(UTC)
#3 Posted : 01 July 2012 02:58:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Isabel: Oh wow this is.....wooooo lol. I feel dirty after hearing this but I like it :-) I can totally dance and have fun with it. Great job Stephanie.

Stephanie Fierce: Lol thank you so much Isabel. Whoever your man is definitively gonna feel lucky tonight ;)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 01 July 2012 03:24:05(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Mandy: Well then this song might be a little dirty but like Izzy said easy to dance to so I like it I probably won't be singing it much or trying not to anyway no promises lol
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
#5 Posted : 01 July 2012 03:27:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Mandy: Well then this song might be a little dirty but like Izzy said easy to dance to so I like it I probably won't be singing it much or trying not to anyway no promises lol

stephaniefierce: The "clean" radio version is on its way, maybe you can pop your bossy to that one ;)

Edited by user 01 July 2012 03:29:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mebeme101 on 01/07/2012(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 01 July 2012 05:00:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Love this, you brought your A-game with the lyrics AND the description! Nice job
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline Taylr2  
#7 Posted : 01 July 2012 06:03:52(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Stephanie Fierce: Lol thank you so much Isabel. Whoever your man is definitively gonna feel lucky tonight ;)

Joey: Haha, I can't thank you enough :P Well, actually we'll see... Maybe :P
thanks 2 users thanked Taylr2 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2012(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 01/07/2012(UTC)
#8 Posted : 01 July 2012 06:14:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Love this, you brought your A-game with the lyrics AND the description! Nice job

OOC: Thank you so much :D
#9 Posted : 01 July 2012 06:18:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Taylr2 Go to Quoted Post

Joey: Haha, I can't thank you enough :P Well, actually we'll see... Maybe :P

Stephanie Fierce: Haha, my pleasure, is what I do *Shrugs off shoulders* :)
Offline BrownSugar  
#10 Posted : 01 July 2012 06:26:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Dustyn: I don't get the meaning of the song :P

Mercedes: Amazing as always. Might replace 'Lube' as my fave Stephanie Fierce song and that's saying something! x
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
#11 Posted : 01 July 2012 06:38:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: I don't get the meaning of the song :P

Mercedes: Amazing as always. Might replace 'Lube' as my fave Stephanie Fierce song and that's saying something! x

Stephanie Fierce: @dustyn It means that the world is going to end tomorrow :0 Better run for your life!

@mercedes Sweet :) I'm actually surprise you remember that song from "Free", thanks :)
BrownSugar on 02/07/2012(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#12 Posted : 01 July 2012 06:44:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Dustyn: Is it a hidden message? I is a little slow sometimes :/

Mercedes: Me of all people, forgetting a Stephanie Fierce song? Never! :P That album was amazing, couldn't even attempt to forget it :P
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
#13 Posted : 01 July 2012 12:52:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: Is it a hidden message? I is a little slow sometimes :/

Mercedes: Me of all people, forgetting a Stephanie Fierce song? Never! :P That album was amazing, couldn't even attempt to forget it :P

OOC: Lol @ dustyn
BrownSugar on 02/07/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 01 July 2012 15:19:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17931 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
erich: *clears throat* well now,that was surprisingly........ frisky.

karoliena:you think if i was to cover this,people would think i am actually talking about a bass?

erich:yeah.it'd be kinda hard not to. your bass is huge.

karoliena:*narrows eyes* you BETTER be talking about my actual bass...

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#15 Posted : 01 July 2012 23:13:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post

karoliena:you think if i was to cover this,people would think i am actually talking about a bass?

Stephanie Fierce: Erich I told you I had a song for you on "Love is Lust" ;)
erich hess on 02/07/2012(UTC)
#16 Posted : 02 July 2012 08:28:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

Single is out now! Stay tuned for a special performance this week!

Offline erich hess  
#17 Posted : 02 July 2012 23:57:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich: indeed you did,and what a tune it is! i guess it is only right i return the favor....hope you like songs about dachshunds in bikini tops.you see,i have a very limited writing ability.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 03/07/2012(UTC)
#18 Posted : 03 July 2012 04:03:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

erich: indeed you did,and what a tune it is! i guess it is only right i return the favor....hope you like songs about dachshunds in bikini tops.you see,i have a very limited writing ability.

Stephanie Fierce: DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 03 July 2012 05:47:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich: wiener dogs are always funny. not only do they look funny,but they give you an excuse to say "wiener" in mixed company. which if you are like me,and i know i am, tickles you pink.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 16/07/2012(UTC)
#20 Posted : 16 July 2012 07:23:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

[Chart Update]

Airplay Charts:

#9 - 260 million impressions [Week 1]
#3 - 310 million impressions [Week 2]
[Week 2 TBA]

Digital Downloads Chart:

#4- 200,000 Downloads [Week 1]
#10- 185,000 Downloads [Week 2]

Edited by user 16 July 2012 08:08:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified