logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Aj  
#1 Posted : 01 September 2012 22:09:04(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I don't understand it. I didn't want to put this in Random because I thought no one would reply, but I just don't understand why Santos are in such a low position? I don't watch it but I'm just looking at the league table now and I swear they're supposed to be one of the best? And yet their tenth? Can someone explain it to me, is it just the rest of the team apart from Neymar and Ganso are really shite or is it because of their funny league system.
Offline Mckenzie-  
#2 Posted : 01 September 2012 22:39:11(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
The Brazilian league is competitive these days, probably one of the most interesting around. It's not that their team is poor, it's a good side, just others are having a great season. Ganso isn't all that great, in fact he has been shockingly poor for Santos this season.. there is even talk they will be selling him to another Brazilian club!! The Premier League has 4-6 teams who could realistically challenge, Brazil have 5-8 who could.
retired x
Offline Raphaela  
#3 Posted : 02 September 2012 07:26:54(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
All Neymar do lately is fall. Mckenzie is right, and also a lot of unexpected things happen with the teams. I saw these days a major team like São Paulo being defeated by a bunch of nobodies by 3 - 0. I quite like it.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Aj  
#4 Posted : 02 September 2012 08:44:59(UTC)
Aj

Man

Originally Posted by: Raphaela Go to Quoted Post
All Neymar do lately is fall. Mckenzie is right, and also a lot of unexpected things happen with the teams. I saw these days a major team like São Paulo being defeated by a bunch of nobodies by 3 - 0. I quite like it.

I don't know if it's late or something but your English is awful tonight Raph ;)But yeah, I've heard it's quite even but didn't realise it was like this. Would it plausible for Santos' manager to be sacked? I like playing FIFA manager mode hyper realistic and I don't want to use them for 13 if they're managers good ;).
Offline _Python_  
#5 Posted : 02 September 2012 09:44:07(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Aj Go to Quoted Post

I don't know if it's late or something but your English is awful tonight Raph ;)But yeah, I've heard it's quite even but didn't realise it was like this. Would it plausible for Santos' manager to be sacked? I like playing FIFA manager mode hyper realistic and I don't want to use them for 13 if they're managers good ;).

She's fucked up from them parties she's always at ;)
UserPostedImage
Offline Raphaela  
#6 Posted : 02 September 2012 14:34:28(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Really? They seem like quite understandable sentences to me, and I'm not that high.
Anyways, I don't think it's the manager's fault.
I own:

Offline Aj  
#7 Posted : 02 September 2012 22:16:42(UTC)
Aj

Man

Really? They seem like quite understandable sentences to me, and I'm not that high.
Anyways, I don't think it's the manager's fault.

Haha nah they are perfectly understandable but I've just never noticed that it's not your first language before it's usually perfect :P.

And ahh darn.
Offline Raphaela  
#8 Posted : 03 September 2012 01:36:38(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Well, can't say I have been practicing much my english lately.
As long as you don't ever even think about choosing or liking Corinthians, it's okay.
I own:

Offline The Nimrods  
#9 Posted : 03 September 2012 15:41:42(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
I liked Ganso more than Neymar to be honest, playmakers are my favorite kinds of player, shame his form has dipped, or rather almost completely disappeared. The league is competitive in Brazil and there are like different sort of leagues and minor cups for each region, ie the Campeonato Paulista is liek a smaller league (but a prestigious one) in Sao Paulo. IT has all the biggest Brazilian clubs basically. Corinthians, Santos, Sao Paulo, Palmeiras. Then there's the Brazilian Serie A which has teams from all parts of the country, so due to traveling as well as competitiveness, I'm assuming the players on Santos simply are tired and can't perform as well.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline guilhermearaujo  
#10 Posted : 04 September 2012 12:12:47(UTC)
guilhermearaujo

Man
Brazil

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey guys.

I'm from Brazil and I can tell you that Santos team is awful without Neymar. I will be honest with you guys: I hate Neymar, he's a scumbag. But he is such a great soccer player. In my opinion, Neymar will disapear in 5 or 6 years, because he fake fouls so much, and this is annoying.

Here I support Avaí Futebol Clube, a small soccer team from Florianópolis and Guga (the tennis player) supports Avaí too.

And you guys, which team do you support?
Offline Taylr2  
#11 Posted : 18 September 2012 02:31:13(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Neymar's class for a what? 19 year old? I honestly believe he's better than Messi but perhaps not as good as Ronaldo just yet. He's got a wicked shot on him and would make a good player for a team like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City etc. And also with the whole diving/faking fouls, he'd fit in with the game anywhere else. There's not a single league in the world that could probably prove that there was no cheating at all, so it wouldn't hinder him too much as it's all you hear about in the English game.
Offline The Nimrods  
#12 Posted : 19 September 2012 11:10:14(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Taylr2 Go to Quoted Post
Neymar's class for a what? 19 year old? I honestly believe he's better than Messi but perhaps not as good as Ronaldo just yet. He's got a wicked shot on him and would make a good player for a team like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City etc. And also with the whole diving/faking fouls, he'd fit in with the game anywhere else. There's not a single league in the world that could probably prove that there was no cheating at all, so it wouldn't hinder him too much as it's all you hear about in the English game.

Better than Messi? Are you insane? Messi's better than Ronaldo first off, and second he's definitely better than Neymar, who's extremely talented but he's no Messi.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Taylr2  
#13 Posted : 19 September 2012 11:15:26(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Messi relies on Xabi and Iniesta, he'd be just above average at best without them. Did you see him in the champions league last season against Chelsea? I've seen many EPL players play better than Messi on many occasions. Messi's a good player at an incredible club in a shit league. The La Liga would make Emile Heskey look like Pele playing against a under 14's park team. Ronaldo and Neymar have the ability and skill to do a job on their own, Messi's dependant on his midfield.