logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#1 Posted : 26 November 2012 02:05:19(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Venue: O2 Arena, London UK

Doors Open: 6:00PM

Serenity Scott: 7:30PM

Jennifer Armstrong: 8:00PM

Buzz & Hype: 8:30PM

Mykaylah: 9:00PM

Edited by user 22 January 2013 21:38:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

thanks 4 users thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/11/2012(UTC), DistortedAudio on 26/11/2012(UTC), FiveT on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#2 Posted : 26 November 2012 02:10:04(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Merchandise Available

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

thanks 3 users thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), FiveT on 26/11/2012(UTC), Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 26 November 2012 06:03:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Views messages in topic : 45,468
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
JENNIFER ARMSTRONG|ONE NIGHT ONLY PERFORMANCE
November 25th, 2012|O2 Arena

The show begins with Jennifer standing on top of some stairs, wearing an old vintage tshirt with a blue blazer, some black ripped jeans and black boots with heels and spikes on the heels. She was smiling at the crowd as they were cheering her on. It had been a long time since Jen had performed in front of anyone, much less a huge crowd like this. She waits for the band to start playing an old single of hers and apparently a crowd favorite. They could barely get the first few chords out before the audience went crazy again. She was pleased at the reaction and this somehow gave her more energy to give her best show. As she sings, she starts to descend from the top of the stairs, giving each line a step until she went into the chorus where she was now off the stairs and closer to the crowd.

UserPostedImage

"I Dreamt Of Being Famous
I Dreamt Of Being A Superstar
Driving All Around In La La Land
In The Hottest Freaking Car

I Stopped Off At A Studio, Then I Sang A Little Song
“Was That Ok Mrs, Or Was It Really Wrong.”
She Said You Got Yourself A Record Deal With It
Got Yourself A Lifetime Dream Ticket

So I Sang

I’m Gonna Be A Queen Bee
Can’t You See, This Is It For Me
I’m Gonna Be Rocking The Clubs In La La Land
And Rocking On MTV

I’m Gonna Be A Queen Bee
And Rocking On MTV"

After she finishes the first verse and chorus, she then encourages the crowd to clap along to the beat of the song. She's really feeling energized now and begins to walk around the stage. Along the way she was shaking hands and singing to fans as they reacted as complete and true fanatics. She smiles into the sea of people, continuing to sing. The upbeat song was a great way to start, giving them a chance to really have fun with Jen before she went into her more emotional songs.

UserPostedImage

"You guys here to have some fun tonight?! Let me hear you make some nooooooooiiiissseeeee!"

"So I Drove Back Down To My Hometown
I Took A Look Around And Raised A Smile
I Told Everyone I’m Off To LA Today
May Not Be Back For A While

I’m Gonna Be The Queen Bee
Look At Me, I’m Gonna Be A Superstar
When I Get Back Home, I’m Gonna Be The Queen
I’m Gonna Buy All My Friends A Jaguar

I’m Gonna Be A Queen Bee
Look At Me, I’m Gonna Go Really Far
I’ll Head Back Home To See My Old Friends
All Driving In Their New Sports Cars

I’m Gonna Be A Queen Bee
Look At Me, I’m Gonna Be A Superstar
This Is The Life For Me
My Video’s On MTV

I’m Gonna Be A Queen Bee
And Rocking On MTV"

After the song ends, Jen chuckles a little and then stands staring at the crowd. She had managed to control her breathing now so she was panting all heavy like most artists do. She waved at some fans to the left of her and giggled as they were screaming for her. Jen decided to take the time to talk to them and make it more of a personal show.

"Alright guys so it's great to be back! I know you guys missed me and believe me I missed you guys too, but I'm here again okay? I promise to never leave you without any kind of explanation again. I just wanted to take this time to, I love you guys too! (Laughs) I just wanted to take this time to tell you how much I appreciate you guys coming out tonight and showing me so much love, like you have no idea what this means. So now, I'm gonna perform my single I just released a few weeks ago. It's called A Smile To Remember, join along with me okay?"

The crowd roars as a somber but upbeat tune starts to play. Jen sways a little as she prepares herself to sing. She flips her hair from out of her face, readying herself. The lights had changed to a more dimmer color, fitting the mood perfectly now. She smiled again before singing the first few parts of the song. As she sung, there were snaps heard from the crowd, instead of the typical hand claps to the beat. This made her proud that they were getting into the performance as much as she was.

[Verse One]
"It took awhile for my heart to heal
So long that I never thought I'd feel
What it is now I'm feeling for you-u-u

No one before could ever break through
To my heart and make me feel this way
For sometime I hoped I'd find love someday
Now that it's here, I'm holding on-n-n

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
Cause baby you have a smile to remember
That I'll never forget it, it won't linger
When you rescued me and helped set me free
From the pain that was so obvious to see
Don't you know without you, our love would die
And I don't ever want us to say goodbye
So promise that we'll always be together
Cause baby you've got a smile (A smile) a smile, to remember
Baby you've got a smile, (A smile), a smile, to remember

[Verse Two]
I never had someone to believe in me
Until you came and were able to see
Just how much love I had to give-e-e

Felt so misused that I didn't want to live
With the loneliness that I felt inside
Every day and night I cried
But now everything just feels so right-t-t

[Chorus]
And I don't ever want us to say goodbye
Cause baby you've got a smile (A smile) a smile, to remember
Baby you've got a smile, (A smile), a smile, to remember"

Jen goes into the bridge while she gets closer to the fans again. She belts out the bridge, showcasing her amazing vocal abilities and range. This was definitely Jen's strongest area. She had a very powerful voice that couldn't be confused with any other. She loved singing so much and she knew that the only way to really make an impact was to open her mouth and sing as loud as she could, with as much passion as she could. She was ad-libing on the last few notes, giving the song a much more dramatic ending than the original record.

UserPostedImage

[Bridge]
"Now I know what it feels like to be loved
The feeling of empowerment, something from above
The skies are clear no storms in my path
Could this be the love that always lasts?

[Chorus]
And I don't ever want us to have to say goodbye
Cause baby you've got a smile (A smile), to remember
Baby you've got a smi-i-i-i-i-i-ile (a smile)
A smile (a smile), to remember"

"Thank you, thank you so much! I've got a new single for you guys and it's the first time I've performed it live so this is going to be great. This single will be released tomorrow everywhere so I hope you enjoy. It's called 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay,' enjoy guys! Let me here you!!"

The crowd screams again as a Pop Rock inspired track starts to play. Jen starts to walk around the stage again, grabbing more hands and connecting with the people in the crowd. She knew these people loved her and they had stuck by her side even when she had left. She knew she owed it to them to really blow this song out of the park. She hadn't practiced the song much other than recording it but she had a good feeling that it was all going to be fine.

[Verse 1]
"Take a minute, let it all sink in
Now it's over, you've lost your best friend
But now you don't wanna hear any comfort
Then you realize, sun is shining
You've got new eyes, that are dawning
It's not as bad as you thought that it would be

[Pre-Chorus]
Climb into bed and pull the covers
You feel it again, a distant lover
You just can't make it, try to fake it
But I'm here to say

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
It's okay to not be okay
You don't have to pretend for another day
There's no one to impress, don't be perfect
Just do your best
Feel like pushing and shoving, to make your own way
It's okay to not be okay

[Verse 2]
Eyes are swelling, and you're dying
On the inside, no more lying
Don't you hold back to anybody, anymore
Then you realize, clouds are fading
Not alone now, still blockading
Nobody ever said that this would be easy

[Pre-Chorus]
Climb into bed and pull the covers
You feel it again, a distant lover
You just can't make it, try to fake it
But I'm here to say

[Chorus]
It's okay to not be okay
Just do your best
It's okay to not be okay"

Jen lets the instrumental take over as she holds her hand up to the crowd. "Let me see your hands up! If you've ever felt like you couldn't make it, if you've ever felt like you didn't belong, if you've ever just wanted to end it all or find a way to supress your feelings, this song's for you!" She goes back into the song with her hand now back on the microphone. She hits all the notes including the ending one which is a high and dramatic note for Jen. The song suddenly stops as she holds it then she pauses, the audience applauding her. She then slowly creeps back into the song for the ending.

UserPostedImage

[Bridge]
"It's okay to not be okay
(Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah)
Every day is just another way
For you to heal, but you won't
If you don't understaaaaaaaaaaand, that

[Chorus]
It's okay to not be okay
Just do your best
It's okay to not be okay

[Chorus]
It's okay to not be okay
Just do your best
It's okay to not be okay

It's okay to not be okay
It's okay to not be okay
It's okay to not be
Okay"

The lights then return to the normal state, shining bright on a glowing Jen, obviously satisfied with her performance. "Thank you! You guys have been amazing! Make sure you get the single tomorrow and enjoy the rest of the show! Thank you Mykaylah! Love you girl!" She bows at the crowd and then waves, blowing kisses and running up to the fans, smacking their hands before walking to the back off the stage.

Setlist
Queen Bee
A Smile To Remember
It's Okay To Not Be Okay

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
ang3licd3vil on 26/11/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/11/2012(UTC), mebeme101 on 26/11/2012(UTC), DistortedAudio on 26/11/2012(UTC), FiveT on 26/11/2012(UTC), Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#4 Posted : 26 November 2012 06:35:12(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Matticus wrote:
Buzz & Hype, Supporting Mykaylah

The lights go out as a noise which sounds distinctly like a woman clearing her throat echoes around the arena. Before anyone knows it the strobes lights are flashing to fit with the sudden hard, fast beat kicks in. Foxxxy’s sharp and nippy vocals are powered around the stadium through the speakers as Buzz & Hype play Dem Man first.

Lucifer appears to have accompanied the twosome and is jogging around the front of the stage emphasising each line and trying to hype the already insane crowd up more. The bassline gets faster and louder as the song progresses, and the normally light ‘wobbing’ which can be heard in the chorus on the album version is far louder and almost overpowers the vocals – but the audience don’t care, they are dancing and singing along anyway.

The song has been transformed from a generic grime/drum and bass track to being a very dirty dubstep version. Final chorus is repeated twice, and another beat can be heard underneath the normal beat of Dem Man. A distorted piano riff gradually merges into the music and takes over as a slow breath – instantly recognisable to Cinzia Ricci’s – is heard before her vocals are played. The dubstep theme from the first track does not stop and continues straight into The World is Mine, making the more electronic sound start earlier than normal.

Cinzia’s pure voice still overpowers the music no matter how many electronic noises and sounds are played around it, the clarity is unreal. The piano riff is sped up so plays twice through in the time that it would normally go through once. Lucifer is jumping up and down at the front of the stage, “WASSSUUUUUP!!!! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!”

The World is Mine samples Cinzia’s track Ride of a Lifetime, and for any Cinzia fan that is very apparent as the final chorus of the song is played over the chorus of Cinzia’s own song. The two choruses blend together surprisingly well, with Cinzia’s vocals covering two tracks at the same time. “KEEP IT BOUNCING!” shouts Lucifer, as the third track of the night is mixed into the end of The World is Mine.

The beat for the end of The World is Mine continues as Eric Quillington’s startling vocals collide with it. A distorted piano riff comes in and gently starts to become more dominant, the riff is faster than in the album version making the song into a more danceable track. The build-up comes quicker and harder and before the audience knows what has hit them there are squeals screeching from the speakers as the dubstep influences of the night take over.

The normally slow Noah’s Plague has been transformed into an entirely different track, with lights flashing and drums crashing and the bass screaming at the audience. Lucifer runs across the front of the stage hyping them up, “Are you all ready for Mykky!?! SO ARE WE!!” There is a huge scream from the audience; nobody can wait for Mykaylah’s huge performance. “We only have ONE MORE SONG TO PLAY!!!” Lucifer stops in the middle of the stage and makes a slight humming noise into the microphone. Buzz and Hype both do the same before all three of them shout “BUZZING!” into their microphones.

Suddenly a wave of noise screeches through the speakers around the arena, and the familiar bassline of Buzz & Hype’s first ever single knocks everyone over. After so long this song still gets the crowds buzzing, “WHAT A WAY FOR US TO END OUR NIGHT!! KEEP YOU ALL BUZZING FOR THE BIGGEST SHOW THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!” The track goes crazy and Lucifer gets on to his knees and quickly raps:
Once upon a time, in a land far away,
I met two guys, in a night clear as day,
They had huge beats, and came from the streets,
And a star in the sky will crumble tonight,
As the bass line rockets, into the atmosphere,
Mykky falls from the sky, and is gonna take over TONIGHT!!

The music stops with a loud crash and the threesome bow to the audience as they screech and applaud. What a night.
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

thanks 5 users thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 26/11/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), FiveT on 26/11/2012(UTC), Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#5 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:16:28(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

As the crowd awaits with cheers and "Mykky" being chanted out the lights go out and a search light
flashes over the stage as the big screens flicker on, one either side of the stage and three at the back.
A news programme appears with BREAKING NEWS scrolling across the bottom.. the male news reader
looks directly at the screen clears his throat and begins to speak.

"Good evening this is a breaking news story, Notorious R'N'B star Mykaylah also known as Mykky and Lady M
has been spotted in the London area. She was last seen beating up a local biker group with a what can only be described
as a vigilante group made up of 4 other young attractive ladies, after the attack they left on the biker groups motorbikes heading
towards east london, Please we ask you if you spot this group do not approach call the police immediately who will advise you on what to
do, please be warned she may use her sexy looks and musical beats to get you under her spell but please we urge you avoid this at all
costs. Be safe and good luck"

As the screen flickers off the search light flies round the stage as a motobike rev can be heard as it revs again you hear the chant of 'Rah Rah'
'Rah Rah' as a giant M lights up on the far left side of stage screen followed by YK on the first screen in middle back of the stage then AY on the next
LA on the final back of stage screen then on the last screen far right H! ,as more engines rev the 'Rah Rah get louder as if approaching, theres then a loud bang
a flash of pyrotechnic flames accross the front of the stage and 4 female dancers burst through onto the stage on motorbikes revving the engines and chanting 'Rah Rah' in
time to the revs, then there is one final flash of flames and Mykaylah comes zooming through to centre front stage, she holds up her
hand signalling the others to stop all goes quiet, Mykaylah looks round then pulls down the mic head seat to her lips and speaks

"I'm a Bad Bad Bad Bitch"

As she says bitch the beat kicks in for 'Bad Bitch'
Mykaylah leans forward over the bikes handle bars and starts singing her way through the the chorus and verse as the female dancers
on the other bikes all perform different routines over the bike, standing up on them, giving it lots of attitude

"I'm a bad bitch gonna smash up the place
dont give shit bout look on your face
I'm a bad bitch gonna fuck you up
move out me way bout to erupt

(yeah) move out of my way
got nothing to say
no time of day
(yeah) get ya shit out my place
dont wanna see your ugly face

bad bitch is on the rampage
out of my cage
gonna rage rage rage
bad bitch bout to burn it down
leavin this town
burn to the ground

i'm a bad bitch gonna smash up the place
i'm a bad bitch gonna fuck you up
move out my way bout to erupt"

As Mykaylah reaches the middle 8 she jumps off her bike as the biker group, male dancers appear on stage to reclaim their bikes off
the bad bitches, Mykaylah and her female dancers to a dance off as she works through the rest of the song

"you i told you not to fuck with me now you'll see
cos i'm a bad bitch baby your bout to see
your gonna hate me

i'm a bad bitch gonna burn down the place
i'm a bad bitch gonna watch the flames
dont worry baby here comes the rain "

By the end of the song Mykaylah and her dancers have each hooked up with the male members of the biker group all straddling the
bikes as Mykaylah ends the opening number with the end of the song and flames fire up round the front of the stage

"bad bitch
peace out"

As the bikes roar off with the girls making lots of noise and the engines revving

"Yo London are you fucking ready for thisssssssss" Mykaylah screams from backstage as the crowd cheers and multi colour lights start
to flash all over the stage as a curtain drops to reveal a big staircase centre back of the stage. All 4 male dancers appear through the stage floor
and a beat starts up as they perform a dance routine to the beat, as the beat gets faster and faster the lights flash more and more and then there is
a loud gunshot bang as the music stops n the lights stop all the male dancers look at each other and turn to face the top
of the staircase as Mykaylah appears at the top she looks at the dancers and then starts to walk down the staircase as she sings the first verse

"Entering the club looking no good
out for trouble i would if i could
i wanna do bad things to you
i wanna feel you i wanna feel you"

As Mykaylah reaches the end of the verse she hits the bottom of the staircase where the 4 male dancers are awaiting her she looks at each one
touching each on their chest or running fingers through their hair as she goes into the chorus

"so come over here boy come closer to me
show me your body turn me on sexually
oh pull my trigger, yeahhhh
say pull my trigger
dont stop now you got me hot hot hot"

At the end of the first chorus as going into the next verse Mykaylah starts walking around the stage with all the male dancers following
her like puppy dogs all trying to get her attention and win her over

"you're smelling so good i wanna taste you
feel your lips on my body tastes so ooooh
feel hot, getting hotter turning me on
burning up baby here we go all night long"

As she reaches end of the second verse she grabs one of the dancers and pulls him close as goes into the 2nd chorus

"so pull me close and take me inside
feel our bodies together as we ride
oh pull my trigger, oh yeahh
say pull my trigger
keep going cos your getting me off off off"

Mykaylah then pushes him to the floor whilst the other male dancers watch from the staircase she straddles over him facing the crowd in the centre
stage position and goes into the break down

"boy oh boy you got me so hot
pulled my trigger and got me shot
feel so good we got it so bad
here we go with the flow no turning back"

At the end of the break down the music stops Mykaylah looks up panting and breathing heavy as the male dancer escapes to join his friends
as Mykaylah finishes the song herself

"say yeahhhh oh yeahh trigger
bang baby bang baby you got me hot shot
yeahhh oh yeahhh
pull my trigger yeahh trigger yeahh"

At the last trigger there is a final loud gunshot and all the lights go out. A lone spotlight opens up on Mykaylah sat centre stage
legs crossed rocking back and forth with just a lone drum beat in the background. She lifts her head up and stares out into the audience
as she says each word the drum beat bangs louder and more drums join in

"Sitting,
thinking,
waiting,
anticipating
watching,
chilling,
plotting,
assassinating"

At the end of the intro the drums are all rolling Mykaylah leaps up and heads towards the staircase where the male dancer who just left her is stood
she approaches him and grabs his hair roughly pulling him towards her lips as she starts to sing the first part of 'The Revenge'

"gonna catch you up out the blue
wont know where to run or what to do
be very scared cos when i catch you
revenge will be sweet from me to you"

Mykaylah then flings the male dancer to the floor grabs a chair that had appeared nearby and places it over him and stands on it as she points to him
on the floor and goes into the next part of the song

"you dont mess with me i'm lady m
gonna make your life come to an end
fuck with me, i fuck with you
best get running cos i'm coming for you"

Mykaylah jumps off the chair and the male dancer throws it off from him gets up and tries to run off stage as the female dancers come back
on stage catching him and dragging him to Mykaylah as she goes into the chorus as the drums roll louder the female dancers tie the male dancer in
chains

"The revenge will be sweet, oh yeah oh yeah
best run off your feet, keep going, keep going
point my gun at your head, bang bang your dead
cos i'm lady M, hell yeah hell yeah"

As the chorus finishes the male dancer is now tied up in chains to the chair Mykaylah walks round him letting her fingers flow over
him and then slaps him across the face as she goes into the bridge, positioning herself behind him grabbing hair,
infront of him and finally straddling him

"Point the gun pull the trigger
look at my face i even snigger
drop to the floor lay down dead
that'll teach you for getting head
cheat on me your gonna pay
take your life and hooker you lay
fuck with me i gonna fuck you
bang bang baby i shoot straight thru"

As the bridge ends the female dancers perform an erotic dance round him as Mykaylah walks around the stage singing the next chorus

"The revenge will be sweet, oh yeah oh yeah
your down on your knees, beg me beg me
cos i'm lady m, hell yeah hell yeah"

As she goes into the next verse one female dancer is left with the male dancer 'getting it on'

"see this little hooker she dont know no better
how did she do did you make her wetter
big mistake taking on tricks
did she laugh at your little dick
hope you paid her good cos now she's dead
blown her head all over you bed
ha ha baby it all points to you
now beg me baby on your knees kiss my shoes"

The female dancer runs off as Mykaylah approaches the tied up man and pushes him to the floor while tied to the chair giving it all her feisty attitude
during the chorus singing at him while he struggles on the floor to try get undone

"The revenge will be sweet, its coming oh yeah
keep beggin on your knees, beg me, beg me
cos i'm lady m, fuck yeah fuck yeah"

Mykaylah then makes a gun with her fingers and points it at him as the drums stop

"pull the trigger
bang
cos i'm lady m
dont fuck with me"

the lights go off as the backing vocalists resing the chorus as it ends flames whip round the front of the stage
as the drums bang.
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), FiveT on 26/11/2012(UTC), Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#6 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:24:00(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

The lights start flashing all over the stage and audience as all the dancers reappear on stage and perform a routine as a drum'nbass beat starts to play they
continue dancing ending up in a circle around the middle of the stage as a large glitter ball appears through the floor and
rises up all the dancers raise their arms pointing in the glitterballs direction. Smoke machines stat to fill the stage with smoke
as the drum'n'bass beat speeds up a door on the front of the glitterball opens up to reveal Mykaylah stood there in a shiny
silver dress. As she steps out all the dancers follow her as the lights flash everywhere bouncing light off her dress as she makes
her way down the catwalk infront of the stage as she reaches the end she stops and raises the mic "Yo London Where's ma fuckin bitches atttt" she screams as the beat
kicks in to 'All My Bitches'.. "If it wasn't for my bitches, my haters and this song I so fuckin would not be here tonight so lets do this mother
fucking thing taking it back right to the start, here we goooooo"

As 'All My Bitches' starts all the dancers have paired off into couples with Mykaylah on her own on the catwalk singing her way
through the verse and chorus with the dancers performing in the way the lyrics says

"Yo, Yo hey ladies in the club, grab a fella, bump'n'grind, feel the love
hey fellas, let your girl, whip whip whip whip whip their hair
woahh take to the floor, give it your all, shake ya booty, do it cutely, make em want u more
fellas pull up behind move back and forth give it a grind

All my bitches in my club shake your ass in their face
no ladies in here no elegance or grace
do what you want feel free to love
only one rule pull on a glove"

"Wooo London I'm feeling the love and its hotttttt lets go"

"shaking your ass about grabbing a guy
he's cute baby girl did he catch your eye
tell him what you want and how you want it
take it feel it just relax enjoy it

All my bitches grab a guy tell them why
make em moan make em groan touch the sky
this way that way take it all in
free love baby is never a sin"

"Now my bitches you know whats coming next when I say it you do it OK here we go now" After each part the audience do what Mykaylah asks

"all my bitches say heyyy
all the fellas say yeahh
all my bitches hell yeahh
all the fellas say hey"

"Bitches I fucking Love you all, you're the best now lets finish it"

"all my bitches on the floor
shaking ass beggin for more
all my bitches yeah yeah
all my bitches helll yeah woooooo"

As 'All My Bitches" ends the music for 'Juice' kicks straight in as the crowd go wild cheering and clapping "I heard on the grapevine that
this is a bit of a fan favourite so I wanna see you all up dancing, shaking ya thing"

"You wanna feel me, you wanna thrill me
you wanna do all you want to me,
can you make me, can you please me
can you taste my... juice

you say you want me, say you need me,
say you do anything for me
are you thirsty, totally addicted
are you craving my..."

"What are ya craving Londonnnnnnnnn..." Mykaylah screams as the crowd scream Juice back at her, the beat goes fast and loud as
the song plays out with Mykaylah and her dancers all working the stage Mykaylah running from side to side waving at the people.
As the high energy beat of 'Juice' continues the lights flash faster as the big screens show the crowd dancing as Mykaylah
works her way through the rest of the song and the dancers perform the rest of the routine.

"feel it on your lips, take a sip sip sipp
dont overdose on it, taste it slowly like you want it
powerful it is, lick your lips
get ready to take a dip dip dip

my juice you want it can u make me horny, horny
my juice you taste it , feel it on you lips lick lick

you wanna come inside, take a ride
on the floor, on the bed grind grind grind
feel the warmth inside, enjoy the glide
make me moan and groan shiver quiver

juice juice juice
can you feel it
juice juice juice
can you taste it
my juice oh boy my juice oh joy my juice"

As the beat slows down Mykaylah gets passed a towel and wipes the sweat off and then throws the towel into the crowd "Wooop London you enjoying
the party so far, I'm knackered" she says as she laughs "I have to say my dancers are amazing lets show them some love" she shouts as she applauds them
"Danika, Miss Jade, Lateisha and Frankayyy are my girls with the moves and not forgetting my oh so hot boys Kelvin, Jamal, Felix and this cutie with my
water Tyson give it up for em" she screams as she takes a sip of water and places it infront of a speaker "Right so lets get on
with this partyyyyyy with a new one for ya this is 'The Weekend'

Mykaylah walks down the catwalk part of the stage followed by her dancers behind her as the beat starts to sound louder she stops as she
reaches the end of the stage and waves to the people in front of her

"its the time
the right place
nothing stands in your way
its the best thing
never the same thing
lets hear the dj play

Strobelight
flashing lights
music fills the air
strobelight
flashing lights
the weekend is finally here"

As the first chorus is finished an electronic beat screeches as a red strobelight flashes out into the audience as the screech reaches high pitch theres a bang
and loads of strobelights flash everywhere in the arena as Mykaylah standing on the end of the stage starts to move into the air on a pedastal
as the dancers move around it as the song continues with its electronic sound, drum'n'bass beats and sounds of a scratching record being wound up and down

"gonna party party party
dance all night
til the sun rises in the dawn
gonna party party party
enjoy the night
til the sweat drips through my hair

oh yeah
feel it coming
can sense it all around
ooh yeah
its approaching
the music fills the air

strobelight
flashing lights
music fills the air
strobelight
flashing lights
the weekend is really here"

As the second chorus ends the beats all stop and one single strobelight shines out into the arena moving around as Mykaylah sings the bridge
with a voice vocoder giving her a lasting reverb to her voice

"oh yeah
woahh yeah
music in the air
oh yeah
woahh yeah
the weekend is finally here"

As Mykaylah holds the last note and the reverb continues in an echo format all the strobelights suddenly flash together as the
beat kicks back in and Mykaylah gets lowered back down to the stage as her dancers move back to the main stage dancing around
Mykaylah continues the rest of the song as she is lowered

"gonna dance, dance, dance
feel the music
wave your hands in the air
gonna dance, dance, dance
move with the music
shake it like nobody cares (woahh yeah)

strobelight
flashing lights
music fills the air
strobelight
flashing lights
the weekend is really here"

At the end of the final chorus Mykaylah has reached back to stage level but continues to go down as the backing vocalists take
the song out as Mykaylah disappears under the stage

"you can feel it
you can hear it
music in the air, ohhh yeah
you can sense it
you can take it
the weekend is here"

Edited by user 26 November 2012 07:25:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), FiveT on 26/11/2012(UTC), Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#7 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:28:43(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

As the backing vocalists finish singing the end of 'The Weekend' the lights go out and the big screens flicker and a pair of lips appear
as a slow drum beat starts the lips move on each screen and speaks "Do You?" over and over again getting faster and faster that it echos around
as the beat speeds up, the beat suddenly stops as the screens pan out to reveal Mykaylahs face as she speaks "Do you wanna?". The beat rekicks in as each backing
dancer lined up at the front of the stage lights up in different colour special suits with flashing lights on as Mykaylah
reappears in the middle of them and starts to sing 'Slap Slap'

"Down in the club
music is thumping
everybody on the floor
bodies bumping
shaking it down to the beat
1, 2 step move your feet

say hey (hey) I see you eyeing me up
looking at me sizing me up
dont just stand there staring at me
come over and join me you like what you see"

As Mykaylah goes into the chorus each dancer is moving around the stage in their special light suits lighting up and creating different effects,
As she sings the chorus the big screens flash up each question.

"Do you wanna slap slap
do you wanna tap that
do you wanna do that
do you wanna slap slap tap that
if you wanna tap that
if you wanna go there
if you wanna slap slap
then just clap clap

moving over here coming so close
looking so hot in your gucci clothes
deep brown eyes hair in place
melt my heart with smile on your face

say hey (Hey) i feel you coming so close
grabbing my hips our bodies so close
feel the beat moves your hips with me
come on baby dance with me

do you wanna slap slap
do you wanna tap that
do you wanna do this
if you wanna tap that
if you wanna do me
if you wanna slap slap
then just tap that"

Mykaylah continues to work herself all over the stage through out the rest of the song with the audience joiningg in on each chorus
as we come to the break down part Mykalyah stands centre stage as her dancers form a circle around her the lights go off and she is just lit up by her own special light suit in red

"boy the beat is going through my veins
i feel your body in so many ways
we just fit together and click in place
boy keep grinding me smile on my face"

At the end of the solo break down the chorus kicks back in and onto the end of the song as Mykaylah finishes the last chorus she disppears off
stage as her specia suit light turns off, the dancers continue with their special light effects until the end of the first repeated outgoing breakdown
when all the lights go off as Mykaylahs lips reappear on the big screen to finish off the second break down as the crowd cheers

"do you wanna slap slap
do you wanna tap that
do you wanna take this
if you wanna tap that
if you wanna thrill me
if you wanna slap slap
then just tap that

slap slap
tap that
do this
slap slap
tap this
tap that
do you wanna
clap clap (x2)"

As the screen fades out from Mykaylahs lips into a montage of clips of her through the years from a child upto the present day showing family photos,
press photos, video clips from the singles and album and single artwork as 'Blown Up' plays over the video montage.
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#8 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:32:34(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

As the montage ends the screen goes black and a spotlight appears on stage with Mykaylah stood in it wearing a long black dress "London lets slow this
down a little I want you to light up this amazing arena get your phones out and lets show the world how we light things up" as the arena lights up a lone guitar begins to play
as the big screens light up flashing words like 'Vulnerable' 'Naive' 'Hurt' as Mykaylah starts to sing 'Softer Side' with
powerful emotion fuelled vocals really showing off her voice, hitting all the big notes perfectly.

"I can be vulnerable
I can be a little naive
I can be hurt you know
The bitch isn't always me

I can open up inside
feel hurt deep within
I can be human too
I can be scared just like you

The bitch in me isn't all you see
i can be hurt i can feel from within
i have feelings too not that you knew
you just assumed i was untouchable

I have a softer side emotions come through
tears fall from my eyes but not over you
you can hurt me i can hurt you
we can have a fight or two
but remember that i'm human
i have a softer side too

I can be scared inside
I can be emotional too
I can be that tormented child
The hard shell isnt break free

Some people just wanna make you cry
feel pain and hurt within
torment and bully me
the bitch isn't always me

I have a softer side, emotions come through
tears fall from my eyes but not over you
you can hurt me i can hurt you
we can have a fight or two
but remember that i'm human
i have a softer side too"

As the song gets near the end a wind machine kicks in blowing Mykaylahs long black dress out and back and her hair flows freely
in the wind as the guitar stops she sings the last part of the song on its own

"Stop!! think of what you're about to do
cause this heartache break my heart in two
can you cope with that can you take the pain
i know i cant, do you feel the same?

I'm only human too
just like you, say just like you
i have a softer side
emotions and feelings too

cos i'm only human
i have a softer side too"

As the song ends Mykaylah holds the last note for a while as the big screens turn into a blossoming flower "Thank you" she says sounding emotional

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#9 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:37:04(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

"This is Harry he's my guitar man give it up for Harryyyy London" as the audience applaud Mykaylah takes a sip of water as a stool is placed
on the stage next to Harry for her she sits down and clears her throat "Right London you're all looking mighty fine I must say" Mykaylah says as
the crowd errupts "So I'm gonna do a little dedication now, as you all know one of the hottest ladys in music tragically died last year, she was
my best friend and I loved her with all my heart and still miss her every day and if she hadnt of given me the courage I needed when we worked
together back in 2010 then I am sure I would never be where I am today so Cherise babe you're missing a hell of a party here tonight but thi is for"
As Mykaylah composes herself Harry starts to play the guitar as Mykaylah does a dedicated mash up of Cherise songs

"Start dont stop, keep going til your bout to drop
hit my spot, join me up like a dot to do
insatiable
irresistable
funkable
you are, you are

Sexuality, funkability
oh boy your funkin me, oh boy your funkin me
masculinaty, durability

I know that you want it
you know that I got it
I know you gonna take it
You know I gonna make you come

With my redlight on, with my redlight on

You stop and Stare
See me Sitting there
with my redlight on, with my redlight on
ohh boy i whip my hair
teasing you over there
with my redlight on, with my redlight on

uh oh I got it
uh oh you want it
uh oh you like it

Bottled up, Bottled up

Keeping myself
keeping my thoughts
keeping my feelings
bottled up, bottled up
keeping my hands
keeping my eyes
keeping my emotions
bottled up, bottled up

Sexuality, funkability
with my redlight on, with my redlight on"

"Miss you C" Mykaylah says as she blows a kiss heavenwards and the crowd applaud as Harry makes his way from the stage "Now
here is another new one for you this is taken from the new album released in January which is one of my most personal albums to date
this is R I P" as Mykaylah stands up from the stool an electric guitar rift starts to play as Mykaylah walks around the stage and starts
to sing the first part of 'R.I.P'

"I was so hurt, felt so sick
i didnt know what to do, i couldn't believe it
what was going on, my world was crashing down
my best friend, my angel, fell to the ground

tormented soul, left a hole
angry inside but so much i didnt know
keep thinking of you, hurts inside
i cant help but feel hurt deep inside

but you, but you"

On the second but you just as going into the big chorus the music kicks in and its a more rockier edgy style to what Mykaylah usually does
big guitar rifts and drums blend together to make a big powerful rock ballad which continue through the rest of the song

"Ripped into pieces, torn apart
shredded into million pieces, shattered my heart
why did you do this, i dont understand
you could of confided, i'd of held your hand

I wanna shout
I wanna scream
I wanna kill you for leaving me
I wanna hold you
I wanna cry
I wanna help you and be by your side
I wanna see you
Just one last time
I wanna tell you
Everythings gonna be fine

But you, but you

Ripped into pieces, you was torn apart
Shredded into million pieces, shattered my heart
how could you do this, i dont understand
you was so special, too late too understand"

As the chorus ends the lighs all flash around the arena and the beat changes as Mykaylah raps the breakdown part of the song walking around
the stage pointing up to the sky and giving all the emotion she could for a song that means a lot to her

"now my babys gone
it feels so wrong
she shouldnt of been taken
shit all went wrong
nasty people,
poisened world
nobody knew you
nobody cared
you was hurting
so scared and drained
i should of felt it
didnt feel your pain
treat so cruelly
broken down
R.I.P C
i hope your peace is found"

As she finishes the breakdown rap a picture of Cherise appears on the screens as the electric guitar rift plays a solo building up
to the finale of the song and last chorus, as the guitar rift reaches its peak Mykaylah powers her way through the end of the song
with booming strong vocals

"but you, but you

Ripped into pieces, you was torn apart,
emotionally unstable, shattered my heart
i hope your in heaven, with new peace found
reunited with an angel, one day i'll understand"

As the song ends Mykaylah disappears through the stage flooring as the screens light up with a video of the tour rehearsals
showing Mykaylah, the backing vocalists, dancers and band playing around having a laugh and parts of the song rehearsals.
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

thanks 2 users thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#10 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:42:20(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Smoke starts to fill up the stage as a lone soft beat of a heart can be heard slowly as candles suddenly flicker on around the stage
creating an eerie misty atmosphere as the backing vocalists sing a low humming sound Mykaylah appears at the top of the staircase
in a long white dress which flows freely as a windmachine blows the smoke around and the candles. As a lone piano starts to play Mykaylah starts to
perform 'Choke' in a whispery voice vocal as she walks down the stairs

"I feel the smoke take over me (over me)
with every breath it gets harder to see
i can feel no escape, no way out
aint got the strength to even cry out

every time i breathe in it hurts a little more
my heart is hurt, my chest is sore
your love is the one thing that kept me alive
now the ashes of our romance burn inside"

As Mykaylah reaches the bottom of the stairs the piano plays and a heart beart sound builds as Mykaylah looks traight forward into the
arena and sings the one line and holds the note on 'Choke'

"As I Choke..."

As the heartbeat fades the piano replaces it and the rest of the song continues with Mykaylah walking to the right side of the stage
as she breathlessly whispers the lyrics, as she reaches the left side the piano stops as the heartbeat replaces it and she sings
'As I Choke' again holding the note

"its killin me, im dying now
the smoke blows from the flames
im choking here, everything i fear
you put out the flames

Now my hearts burning from the inside out
smokes building up, as it filters out
my hearts extinguished never to be set alight
as i lay here, my worlds fading out

As I Choke...."

As the note ends and piano comes back in as heartbeat stops Mykaylah walks slowly to the right side of the stage again with whispery vocals
upon reaching the right side again the heartbeat reappears and piano stops singing 'As I Choke' perfectly again

"my pulse is slow, heartbeat is low
the final beat is approaching
the time is now, the last flame is out
the intoxicting smoke has won the fight

now i lay here and just let it take over me
my heart is blackened burnt for all to see
as the smoke billows into the sky from me
you've finally taken my life from within

As I Choke...."

This time the heartbeat stays and the piano and an electric guitar join in as Mykaylah walks to the centre of the stage
as the backing vocalists continue with their low 'Hmmmm' vocals Mykaylah walks down the catwalk staging reaches the end and sings the finale of the song

"black heart, cant restart
end of the line for you and me
darkened day, what can i say
this is ballad of romance in my own way"

As she holds the last note on 'Way' she turns and walks back to the middle of the stage as the piano and guitar stop playing
the heartbeat slows down as it comes to a stop Mykaylah turns to face the crowd and sings the final

"As I Choke...."

Holding the note as the lights go out except for the flickering candles which then go off one by one until all out.
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#11 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:44:46(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
SERENITY SCOTT - ONE NIGHT ONLY (Live)

As Serenity Scott's logo appears on all the screens in the arena and all the lights go down, the arena becomes silent, as people in the audience become filled with anticipation to see Serenity's arrival onstage. After a few seconds, there was a countdown being showed on the screen starting from 10, and the audience began screaming out "7...6...5...4...", and as the numbers neared zero, they started cheering in excitement. As soon as the countdown ended, smoke filled the stage and Serenity walked out from the back. As she walked out, the audience began cheering once again. She had on a glittery robe, covering her outfit.
A remix instrumental version for her latest single 'Marilyn Monroe' began playing, and Serenity took off the sparkling robe and dropped it to the floor. Then after about 10 seconds, she began performing the song.

UserPostedImage

Masquera smudges stain the coasts of my eyes
I'm blinded by all those flashing lights
Different signals are displaying on my radar
I might just drown in my own pool of tears tonight

My heart is plagued with a burning flame
I reached my hand out and no you never came
No matter how many times I called out your name
I'm marching off the edge but I'm not ready to fall
There's a difference between landing and to stall
I feel insecure about my flaws and all
Oh oh Marilyn won't you hear my call

UserPostedImage

After she finished singing the chorus of the song for the first time, back up dancers proceeded to the stage and started dancing, entertaining the crowd. She then spoke to the crowd and asked "Can you all help me sing this? Come on, let's go!". As she begun to sing the chorus of the song, she had the audience clapping their hands, singing along with her.

I wonder what Marilyn Monroe would say
How would she think all of this through?
Would she call it quits with all this weight?
Hear me now Marilyn right now I need you
A grace and dignity so pure and real
A one in a million voice that could heal
It's hard going on when you've lost all of your pride
Oh Marilyn I need you here right by my side

These tears are running wild just like the sea
A kiss goodbye to you and I and those happy dreams
I'm poisoned from eating from the 'apple' tree
There's no explanation to what's happening
There is no such thing as being 'perfect'
But deep down I know trying will always be worh it
I feel insecure about my flaws and all
Oh oh Marilyn won't you hear my call

As she made her way into singing the chorus for the second time, she started singing in higher notes. As she sung, she started waving her hands in the air slowly, and the attendees of the show started to follow what Serenity was doing also - almost as if Serenity was hypnotizing them to do so. She was always excellent at entertaining people while she was onstage and she was always good at keeping them excited and anticipated to see more.

Masquera smudges stain the coasts of my eyes
I'm blinded by all those flashing lights
Different signals are displaying on my radar
I might just drown in my own pool of tears tonight

UserPostedImage

When she finished performing the song, a different instrumental for a different song began playing, and Serenity struck a pose and started to perform in more of a "sexier" manner. She was giving the audience a preview of a track off of her upcoming album "Perfection" that's set to be released on the second of December. Unlike the way she was singing 'Marilyn Monroe', she was singing in a more of a low-pitch voice. As she sung the lyrics, it was definitely clear that she was showing off her "feminism" and was shedding off her "good girl" image, and taking on the "bad" one instead. Whens he finished performing the preview of the song, she bowed down to the audience and made a peace sign with her fingers. On the screen, it showed "Peace in the Middle East", referring to all the violence that had been happening recently, mainly about the Israeli-Gaze conflict that has been going on. Serenity then put on an army jacket, saluted the audience, and made her way off of the stage.

OOC: Sorry for the delay! Extra time at church today. :/

Edited by user 27 November 2012 08:49:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), ang3licd3vil on 26/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#12 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:48:35(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

"Londonnnnnnnnnnnn" Mykaylah screams as a spotlight appears on her in the middle of the stage, the crowd go wild as she takes a drink of water
"That was my new single 'Choke' out a week today, but the time is coming for me to say goodbye but before I do lets get some
kinky naughtyness going on up in hereeee" Mykaylah shouts as her dancers re appear on stage dressed in red leather corsets for the girls
and the men in red leather hot pants "Thank you for an amazinggggg night and I love you all" Mykaylah screams as a jazzy laid back
beat begins

"you came into my life
bout six months ago
cheated on your wife
although I didnt know
made me feel so special
felt like a million bucks
told me I was the one
now I dont give a fuck

Come on in
into my room
take off your clothes
got something to show you
I can be kinky
be your special girl
take you to those places
make your head twirl"

As Mykaylah finishes singing the first two parts of 'The Seduction' she pulls off her white dress to reveal a red leather corset and black suspenders
the crowd goes wild as Mykaylah spins round revealing her body "You like Londonnn" she screams as she walks down the catwalk
staging followed by her female dancers as the men look follow each hooking up with a female dancer as Mykaylah continues through the song with only lighting
on the catwalk part of the stage as redlights and strobelights flash around out into the arena

"You walk over to me
place your lips on my neck
start to kiss
my body begins to shake
you think its the pleasure
if only you knew the truth
my revenge is coming
gonna screw with you

lead you over to the bed
push you back, hands behind your head
I grab your tie
your eyes begin to glare
tie your hands up
spread your legs
straddle over you
gonna make you beg

I start to move
you begin to moan
your eyes intesify
i look round the room
I reach on over
you follow my hands
I reach for my whip
prepare to understand"

As the end of the song approaches Mykaylah and all her dancers make their way back to the main stage with only the front part being lit up
as she sings the last part of the song

"I look at you
you look at me
I pull over the whip
pull it along my body
I open my mouth
I begin to say
Are you ready baby
gonna play a game.."

At the end of the song and as Mykaylah says game a beat keeps on going "London I need a man, a fit man, a man that can keep up with me, make me.. you know..
feel hotttt" She says as the screens show the cameras picking out men in the arena "For this final song of the night I want a man who is a man who can take my control
can handle me and can give me what I fucking neeeed" she shouts "So I thought to myself, I need a hot boyband member yeahhh but not just any hot
boyband member, the hottest from the bestest boyband around so I gave him a call, a few flirtatious tweets and I think this is gonna be classed
as a first date" As Mykaylah continues to speak the back of the stage is lit up revealing a bed suspended from the ceiling
with a sheet covering it "Ladies and gents the hottttest boyband member arounddd give it up for my soon to be bitchhh Jerry from the StatNerdsss"
Mykaylah shouts as she pulls the sheet off the bed revealing Jerry tied to it with a face mask on stripped down to his boxers "Here we go londonnnn" she shouts as the beat kicks back
in and she begins to sing her recent single 'Whips & Chains' while performing around Jerry

"Can you hear my whip
feel the burn
dont look at me boy
dont you turn

keep your eyes forward
dont look back
listen for the sound baby
hear it crack, crack , crack

do you like my toys
my whips and chains
gonna treat you rough boy
gonna drive you insane
keep you tied up
keep you to myself
my whips and chains boy
gonna play a game"

As Mykaylah runs a feathered whip all over Jerry while hes tied to the bed she reaches up and removes his face mask as she kisses him on the lips
the crowd scream as Mykaylah cracks the whip along with her dancers as each male dancer is chained up to chairs with all the female dancers and Mykaylah
showing their dominant sides

"turn yourself over
put the handcuffs on
fasten yourself up
i wont be long
gonna slip into something
uncomfortable
then i'll be back
to tantalise you

do you like my toys
my whips and chains
gonna drive you nuts boy
gonna make you crave
the taste of my body
gonna make you hard
my whips and chains boy
enjoy the ride"

As Mykaylah continues through the song she does as she sings in the next part pulling out a lipstick that was stuffed inbetween her chest
in the corset and writes on Jerrys bare chest

"I return to the room
you've done as your told
I walk over to you
fully clothed
i pick up my lipstick
take off the top
I kneel over you
I aint letting you off

do you like my toys
my whips and chains
write upon your chest
dont screw with me again
fuck with me once
dont fuck with me again
gonna leave you here boy
this aint the end"

As the end of the song and show approaches Mykaylah climbs onto the bed next to Jerry, helped by the female dancers she is tied
down with him in chains and she rubs her hand up and down his body as the beat builds up Mykaylah makes panting noises as the final
part of the song she sings

"my whips and chains boy
you gonna play my game
this is just the beginning
get ready to play.."

As she sings the last few words of the song lights flash everywhere and a big flash of fire runs around the front of the stage as
each male dancer and female dancer disappears through the stage flooring as does Mykaylah and Jerry on the bed as the lights all goes off
and a loud crack of a whip signals the end of the show as the audience go wild clapping, stamping feet chanting 'Mykky'..
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#13 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:55:12(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

As the crowds chanting reaches loud levels the lights all flash around the arena resulting in wild cheers as a microphone crackles
and a voice begins speaking in the dark

"she said her name was Mykky
she came to play and her body was sicken
she gets what she wants, so sexy when she talks
oh, you know she goin' blow ya mind"

"Give it for Buzz and Hypeeeeeeee" Mykaylah screams as theres a flash of lights and she jumps up from under the stage with her backing dancers
and the big booming bass kicks in for 'Messed Up Freak' as Mykaylah and her dancers full of energy perform as she sings

"what the fuck i look like
what the fuck i look like
messed up freak
what the fuck i look like x2

look at me, look at me, said fuckin look at me
open your eyes see what ya did to me
fucked with my head, raped in my bed
i said no to ya but didnt enter ya head

messed up freak

this is what, this is what, this is what you did
ripped out my soul left a black hole
used and abused me til took its toll
made me lose my mind, look as if i insane
now I'm back to piss on ya like acid rain"

As Mykaylah and her dancers perform to the high enery drum'n'bass hit single they work there way over to Buzz & Hype who have
appeared on stage enjoying the female dancers attention "Give it up Londonnn to the best producers, mates and all round good fucking
guys Mr Buzz and Mr Hypeeeeeeee" Mykaylah screams again as the crowd erupts and Buzz & Hype take their turn on the only song their vocals have ever been present
on

oh, you know she goin blow ya mind"

"Give it for Mykkkyyyyyyyyyyythe best badass mutha fuckin bitch arounddd" Buzz screams as the big bass track continues and Mykaylah and her
dancers move back to the catwalk part of the stage joined by Buzz & Hype all giving it lots of energy jumping up and down
giving it lots of 'Woop Woops' as the song continues

"Time to play it cool, plot out my game
revenge will be mine you wont feel the same
fucked me up good dont know what i gonna do
best watch ya back cos i'm gunning for you

messed up freak

patience is a virtue im gonna see it thru
knife out ready no one gonna recognise you
fucked with me once gonna never be the same
now its time to say bye baby such a shame"

As the end of the song approaches the backing dancers all work their way back to the main stage as Mykaylah stays at the end of the catwalk
runway and is joined by Buzz & Hype

"messed up freak is what you made me
messed up freak is what ya gonna see

messed up freak
what the fuck i look like x2"

As Mykaylah finishes her part of the song she runs back to the main stage leaving Buzz & Hype in the spotlight to finish it off
as they speak their final part they both stage dive into the crowd and scream Mykkkyyyyyy

oh, you know she goin blow ya mind

mykkkyyyyyyyyy"

Theres a big flash of pyrotechnics on the stage as the crowd erupts.

"Wooohooo Londonnnn Buzz & Hypeee have left the buildinggg" Mykaylah screams as she laughs "I Just wanna say thank you to you all for being such amazing fans and bitchesss
it means the world to me an I wouldnt be here today without you" Mykaylah pauses as the crowd cheers "Thank you to all the backing dancers, the band, the backing vocalists and of course
to Serenity, Jennifer and Buzz & Hype a girl couldnt of asked for better support" She pauses again as the crowd cheer and blow whistles "This is it the final song of the night
and it could only be one my signature cos you guys are just a bunch of fucking cuntssssss" Mykaylah screams as the lighting changes to soft colours
as she takes her place centre stage

"Friday came and went passing by
you never called i wonder why
promises broken like cloud in sky
you make me ask oh why oh why
feelin you like im feelin me
im in love are you too blind to see
wanted you inside of me
oh baby cmon release me"

"Join in with meeeeeeee" Mykaylah screams as she goes into the chorus

"ohh your such a c u next tuesday
thats what you are way you treat me and keep me
ohh your such a c u next tuesday
neglecting me cause your such a wanna be

Saturday came and it was still the same
cloud had broke and down came the rain
wondering what excuse, so lame
who exactly you're gonna blame
remember me when i'm gone so gone
you coulda had somethin strong so strong
but you decided to jack me off wrong!
now i hate you and this is my song

your never gonna get to come and freak me
boy in the hood thats way you always gonna be"

As the song gathers pace Mykaylah walks to both sides of the stage waving at the audience and blowing kisses, then makes her way down
the catwalk as she continues through the next verse as pyrotechnics light up down the sides of the catwalk and over the fron of
the stage

"Sunday came and flew by so fast
sky had come so overcast
burning pics your now my past
you wanna come back kiss my ass
torn your clothes revenge is sweet
scratch your car felt so sweet
now you call you wanna meet
well baby fuck you kiss my feet

oh your such a c u next tuesday
your too late your time has past aint gonna be
chance has gone aint gonna get wit me"

"Thank you Londonnn good nighttttt" Mykaylah screams as she beigns to rise into the audience on a long platform thats rising
and taking her up into the arena above the crowd as she goes into the last verse

"Monday came start of the week
lookin out need to meet new freak
one who make my knees go weak
not too hairy like a greek
got my groove swagga and style
lipstick applied time to smile
lookin at me its been a while
cmon baby gonna ride and ride"

"One last timeeeee " Mykaylah shouts as she stage lights up with pyrotechnics and big bangs go off around her as the screens light up
with a massive 'Thank You xx Mykaylah' written on it as she goes into the last chorus

"oh your such a c u next tuesday
got my groove back no one stopping me
i'm so over you now you aint gonna see"

As the song ends there is a large bang and puff of smoke and Mykaylah has disappeared from the platform the lights flash all around
as the crowd goes nuts the backing dancers band and backing vocalists have all appeared on stage and take a bow as the crowd
stands if seated to applaud as they depart Mykaylah appears at the top of the stairs to a rapturous welcome "Goodnight Londonnn" she screams
as the lights go off with one final blast of pyrotechnics on the stage

The screens flicker as the male news reader from the start appears on screen showing flashbacks of the show as he speaks "R'N'B Starlet Mykaylah is
still at large and on the run after a failed capture attempt please be on the look out and have a safe journey home" as Mykalyah appears behind him
and puts a gag on his mouth and turns off the camera
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#14 Posted : 26 November 2012 07:57:27(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Mykaylah - One Night Only Setlist

Bad Bitch
Pull My Trigger
The Revenge

All My Bitches
Juice
The Weekend
Slap Slap

Video Montage - Blown Up

Softer Side
Cherise MashUp (Redlight/Funkin Me/Bottled Up)
R I P

Video Montage of rehearsals

Choke
The Seduction
Whips & Chains

Encore

Messed Up Freak
C U Next Tuesday
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#15 Posted : 26 November 2012 08:31:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Views messages in topic : 45,468
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Great job on this whole thing, it was very entertaining! I'm glad to have been apart of this :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), ang3licd3vil on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 26 November 2012 08:31:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Honestly amazing job to ALL of you on this. It's not often that we get live concerts and I think this is the perfect icebreaker. Amazing efforts and roleplays by everyone involved and although this took me a hell of a long time to read, it was a really fun read and concert and great job angelicdevil, it's good to see you back and getting straight to business with Mykaylah. My favorite part of course was the part with Jerry. What a cool bit. Once again, amazing job guys :)

Edited by user 26 November 2012 08:31:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), ang3licd3vil on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#17 Posted : 26 November 2012 08:37:14(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Thank you for the comments I know its quite long but I thought why not its a concert they usually quite long haha.. Thanks to RJF, Walton and Matticus for their involvment and to Famous for lending Mykky Jerry to play with ;-)
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

thanks 1 user thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#18 Posted : 26 November 2012 09:50:24(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Ooc: you have no idea how long it has taken mikee to write that hahahahah, just wanna say thanks everyone but I'm fairly confident that this performance from B&H will be my last contribution to the forum, congrats Mikee and long live Mykaylah!!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 3 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
Walton on 26/11/2012(UTC), ang3licd3vil on 26/11/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/11/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#19 Posted : 26 November 2012 13:40:04(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
OOC: I really enjoyed writing that RP. Also, I really enjoyed reading all of the performances on here. Huge thank you to ang3licd3vil for allowing me to take part in this! :) x
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
ang3licd3vil on 26/11/2012(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#20 Posted : 22 January 2013 21:38:28(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

"One Night Only is here to relive forever"

UserPostedImage

Released on Dvd and Bluray 4th February also available on Itunes

Disc One - Full Concert

Relive the special 'One Night Only' concert from Mykaylah in this 90 minute dvd of the full show. From start to end you will be entertained from classic singles like 'Bad Bitch' and 'Messed Up Freak' to new material from her latest smash album 'Open Wounds'. With special guest appearances from Buzz & Hype and Jerry (The Stat Nerds) this is one dvd that every fan should own forever!

Full Concert Setlist

Bad Bitch
Pull My Trigger
The Revenge

All My Bitches
Juice
The Weekend
Slap Slap

Video Montage - Blown Up

Softer Side
Cherise MashUp (Redlight/Funkin Me/Bottled Up)
R I P

Video Montage of rehearsals

Choke
The Seduction
Whips & Chains

Encore

Messed Up Freak
C U Next Tuesday

Disc Two - Exclusive Content

Enjoy the concert then see how it came to life with 45 minutes of exclusive backstage footage from the night. Watch as Mykaylah prepares and takes on each performance and outfit change, watch her and her dancers race against time to bring the show to life.

Also on the flip side is special interviews with the girl herself Mykaylah and special words from her backing dancers and band on their thoughts before and after one of the most spectacular shows ever.

Plus for the first time ever ALL of Mykaylahs videos in one place

All My Bitches
C U Next Tuesday
Bad Bitch
Messed Up Freak
Slap Slap
Softer Side
Whips & Chains
Choke
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

RoseJapanFan on 22/01/2013(UTC), Walton on 23/01/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 23/01/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/01/2013(UTC)