logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 26 July 2009 14:07:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Ok, I think I'm I little tired of just posting Hot Topic news on Stephanie Fierce and Madison O'leary. I was going to ask much earlier but I forgot, I was wondering if you guys will like to take Hot Topic (Music, Gossip,News, & Reviews) to the next level.

There are two possible ways we can do this:

1.) Ask me to do stories on your artist. (This will require a lot of work for me so I'm not really looking forward to this option, but it is an option)

2.) Use Hot Topic: for your artists whenever you want (I recommend this)

You know the format, just stick (Hot Topic:) in the front. And put in an interesting title or question pertaining to what your talking about.

There will be an official Hot Topic website thread where special interviews and reviews will be posted and that will be run by me along with a vice president of my choice (calling all people who are interested).

I officially made my mind up for the awards. There will no longer be a Hot Topic Awards. But, maybe once a year do a ceremony just for fun, no big deal, just for plain fun I don't think Bikz would mine that. The awards will be based on artist style like Best swimsuit or what not.

I really want you guys opinion on this. I think almost everyone is familiar with Hot Topic, so this shouldn't cause trouble right?

Edited by user 26 July 2009 14:10:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troymazing  
#2 Posted : 26 July 2009 18:52:40(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Lol. Sorry If all the Madison articles annoy you. I'm trying to keep RP alive :) But I'll volunteer for vice-president.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 26 July 2009 19:54:16(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
YAY I've wanted to write a few Hot Topic articles - since Bristosh got stopped due to drug raids (Bristosh to me was like Hot Topic to Steph) I've had nowhere to go!

Also, feel free to put any more info about any of my artists if you like, you're welcome.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4 Posted : 27 July 2009 01:21:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
troymazing wrote:
Lol. Sorry If all the Madison articles annoy you. I'm trying to keep RP alive :) But I'll volunteer for vice-president.

No I like writing, but I thought this could be for everyone not just Stephanie Fierce and Madison O'Leary, Oh and Bikz thanks and yes I saw "your Welcome"