logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 01 June 2013 18:49:00(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
UserPostedImage

On BBC Radio 1, every Saturday at 17:00 during this summer, Kegan Dawson will interview one of your favourite music acts and play some of the best music from old classics to the newest hits in the charts.

Listen to the episodes below

Edited by user 28 July 2013 01:45:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 01/06/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/06/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/06/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 01/06/2013(UTC), Walton on 02/06/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 02/06/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 01 June 2013 19:37:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19145 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
ooc: Can't wait for this to start :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 01/06/2013(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3 Posted : 01 June 2013 19:51:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

OOC: Thanks, it's going to be cool. :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#4 Posted : 01 June 2013 23:19:22(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
ooc- this is going to be great can't wait
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
FiveT on 02/06/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 01 June 2013 23:32:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: Love radio shows, and I haven't seen one in a very long time, so this should be exciting! :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 02/06/2013(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#6 Posted : 02 June 2013 03:31:56(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
ooc- this is going to be great can't wait

OOC: Thanks, can't wait either!

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Love radio shows, and I haven't seen one in a very long time, so this should be exciting! :)

OOC: Thanks, I'm actually trying to do something different to my usual RPs. :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#7 Posted : 09 June 2013 01:11:12(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

When 'We Had The Power' by Gemma Kane finishes playing, the show begins.

Hi everyone, you're listening to the 'Kegan Radio Show' on BBC Radio 1 now and that was Gemma Kane with 'We Had The Power'. Such a great song, right? But don't worry I'm going to play other great songs just for you all. Anyway I'm interviewing one of your favourite music acts every week and this week we have Dominic Brown here with us!

Hi Dominic, how are you?
I'm good. I appreciate you having me on the show.

So let's start talking about your music 'cause I've heard that you've been recording a new album lately.
Yeah, I started working on it last year and I even titled it, 'Domino Effect.' Um, I revealed the album cover to my fans last year too through my website somewhere around the announcement of my last single. It was about halfway finished when I decided to put a hold on the album because of personal reasons that I had to attend to, which is why my last single, 'My Mistake' featuring Cassie Valentine never dropped either. So that's why I had the long break that I did and I apologize to my fans for the misunderstanding. I know everyone was expecting more music from me but I mean some things happen in life that take us by surprise. The situation that I was dealing with at the time was bad and so I needed to fix that before I could do my music the way I needed to. I'm ready to go at it again now and this time I don't plan on going nowhere. For my sophomore album that I'm working on again now, I still plan to keep the name of it the same but I've changed some songs around on it to fit the new style that I'm aiming for this time around. This album will definitely set itself apart from my debut one.

And do you have a release date yet?
Not an official date but I would like for it to be out sometime in either August or September. There’s still a lot of songs left to finish recording because I decided that I wanted to make up for the time that I was away by putting more songs on it. I originally was planning on just having between 10 to 15 songs but now I’ve increased it to 20 songs. I think that’s the least I can do for my fans and that they’ll understand and be happy with that.

That's a lot of songs. What does the album sound like?
Well to make this album different from my last, which was 100% R&B, I’m still keeping the R&B but that won’t be the only genre. I want to go a step further and start dabbling into areas like progressive house, dance-pop, electronic dance and a lot of others. I feel that mixing them together will produce something really great and provide something that’s not really being done right now. Every song will be different and I think that everyone that listens to the album will have something that they can get into. I’m constantly changing as a person and so I want my music to change along with me.

What about the new single? When is it coming?
The new single will be coming out either at the end of this month or early next month. I won’t say the name of it just yet because I’m leaving it as a surprise for now. Just know that I plan to make my comeback single something special and so my fans should expect something that will blow their minds.

Ok! We're gonna take a very short break now but keep listening because here is coming a big tune just for you. It's 'Explode' by Michelle Green and don't forget to send your questions to Dominic on twitter with the hashtag #KeganDawsonShow! He's going to answer some. Now let's enjoy the song.

When 'Explode' by Michelle Green ends, the show starts again with Kegan humming a bit of the last notes of the song in a playful way.

And that was 'Explode' by Michelle Green! It's 5:10 pm and we still have Dominic Brown here with us at the 'Kegan Dawson Show'.

So, Dominic, you released your last single one year ago. Have you only been working on new music in the meantime or have you been doing any other project too?
Nah, I’ve been getting into a lot of things while I was off the radar. I know most people probably thought that I’ve been sitting around doing absolutely nothing but that’s further from the truth. Not only have I’ve been working on my music but I’ve also been setting up some endorsement deals, a few acting gigs and starting my own music foundation. I won’t talk about the endorsement deals just yet, because it’s all still a work in progress, but I am trying to get back into acting again. I got a taste of it when I worked on ‘Secrets In Suburbia’ but then when it got canceled it had me devastated. I think that it would have been a great movie but things happen. I had found a love for acting and I knew that it was something that I wanted to consider doing around my music career. So I talked to my agent or whatever and asked him if he could find some new acting gigs to get into that would work for me. As of right now, I do have a show that I’m working on and again I can’t reveal too much about it right now but it’ll be something good that my age group will like. The music foundation is also still up in the air right now but we’re getting real close to getting that going soon. Once it gets up and running I feel like it’ll be a good look for me because music touched my life and to be able to help someone find themselves through their love for music is an incredible thing. I definitely want to be a part of that process and give back in the best way I know how to. Oh and before I forget, I've also been mentoring Kato recently. He's new to the game, well not that new, but a lot newer than I am and so I've been helping him out from time to time. At this point, he's come to be like a little brother to me so we're pretty close. Speaking of that, someone asked me the other day if I had replaced Hayden with Kato. (laughs) I mean I thought that was pretty funny because I mean I would never do that to him. Hayden and I go way back before all the music and fame. So we're still cool and I don't really see that changing anytime soon. I will say though that we don't hang out as much as we use to. That's mostly his fault though because he stays mad busy a lot but I bet he says the same thing about me too. So Hayden if you're listening man we got to fix that soon.

But what about your love life, Dominic? 'Cause there have been a lot of gossips about it lately.
Yeah, I’ve seen some of the things that people have said. I believe Culture Uncut said something about it but people should know not to listen to everything that you hear. The media likes to take whatever story they can and just blow it out of proportion. Sadly people run away with it and don’t think about the possibility that it could be a lie. It just seems like people get caught up in everyone’s drama instead of worrying about their own you know.

Yeah, I understand that. But I think what a lot of people would like to know is that if you're dating Tanya or not. I guess I can tell the answer but it's for the listeners you know. (Laughs)
The million dollar question everyone wants to know. (laughs) Uh, I’m just having fun right now. I’m not tied down to anyone at the moment but it’s no secret that Tanya and I are talking. I think that she’s very beautiful and whenever we’re with each other we have fun. We’re just still getting to know one another and so far I’m liking what I see. If it comes to where we end up dating then I’m cool with that.

How did you meet her exactly?
It was on Valentine’s Day and I was meeting up with Laurence to chill with him before the Teen Titans did their show that night. He happened to have bought along a couple other members of the band and Tanya was one of them. So he introduced us and stuff and we’ve been talking ever since then.

Cool, I think she may be listening now. Have you got anything to tell her? (Laughs
Damn, for real? Way to put a brother on the spot. (laughs) Nah, I’m playing. If you are listening Tanya then I just want to wish you the best of luck on your shows and remember that you still owe me another date girl. (laughs)

Ok, that's good and I think it's time now for another song. So here's 'Lock Away And Hide' by Jennifer Armstrong!

'Lock Away And Hide' by Jennifer Armstrong plays and then ends with Kegan talking again.

Amazing song! I'm sure all of you enjoyed Jennifer Armstrong's 'Lock Away And Hide'. It's now 5:24 pm and you're listening to the 'Kegan Dawson Show' on BBC Radio 1! We have Dominic Brown with us for a chat and let's go back to him.

So Dominic, we were talking about your love life and staying on that subject, you were dating Tisha Jackson before and it ended up with quite some drama around it. How did you feel about it?
Um, I mean with Tisha, no offense to her, but you get use to the drama. She’s very hard to please sometimes but I mean every woman is like that in some way. I think that because of the age difference between us that we both wanted different things. At the time, I was looking for someone to just have fun with you know and I wasn’t into settling down yet. I can’t really speak for her but I believe she was looking for something more than what I could give her. That’s why I feel like I couldn’t be there for her and be the boyfriend that she wanted me to be because I didn’t know how to be that. I’m still trying to figure myself out that the whole love thing is new to me. I’ve dated lots of girls throughout my life but being with Tisha was different for me. I can't say that I regret it because I don't feel that way. It was a good learning experience because I learned a lot of news things about myself that I didn't know before.

I remember Tisha accusing you of cheating and other stuff. It must have been upsetting.
I have to admit, that I was pissed when I heard about the interview and all that she had said about me. I remember thinking how she could do something like that after all we had gone through. I was seriously heated and that’s why I went on a rampage on Twitter. Plus the way her friends were ganging up on me made it even worse. For some reason they have it in their heads that I’m some bad guy and so they try to fill her head up with all the lies. Regardless, I felt like she should have come to me instead of putting our business out in the open like that. It took me awhile to calm down before I went over to her place to discuss things. Luckily things didn’t get out of hand and we were able to handle the situation like mature adults.

Did you ever speak to her since the break up?
Yeah, we talked a couple of times after that since we’re good friends now. I don’t talk to her as much but I’m sure she understands that we’re both busy so it probably doesn’t bother her. Again I can’t speak for her but it doesn’t bother me that we don’t talk. We’ve both moved on now. I still love her but it’s not the same kind of love that I had when we were together. It’s more of a type of love that a brother would have for his sister. I’m always going to look out for her and she knows that she can come to me if she ever needs anything. We’re both in a good place and it works well this way.

Ok, changing the subject, what's your plans for the near future?
I’m always thinking about the future and so I’ve set many goals for myself. I mostly just plan to put out great music and albums that my fans will enjoy. I want to reach new heights with my music that I’ve never done before and become a better artists as I continue to get older. Lastly I eventually want to settle down with the right woman. So I’m keeping by eyes open for her because I know she’s out there if I haven’t already met her and just don’t know it yet.

And where do you see yourself in, like, ten years?
I see myself as a music legend after producing such quality music over the years. I also see myself as being a inspiration to others that are just starting out and trying to be in the place that I'll be. Hopefully by then I'll have accomplished all the goals that I have now by then as well too.

Cool, I guess it's time for another song now before the questions from the fans. So here is 'Numb' by Sammy Griffin for you all, enjoy!

After that 'Numb' by Sammy Griffin plays, the show continues.

Soo we're back and this is the 'Kegan Dawson Show' and that was 'Numb' by Sammy Griffin. We're going to ask Dominic the question that you sent us.

The first one is from... Katie. She writes "Hello Dominic, I'm a huge fan and I love your music. Are there any collaborations one the new album?"
Yes, the album will have a variety of collaborations on it. I don’t want to give that away either but it’s going to be a mixture of new artists that you haven’t heard about along with the artists that are hot in the game at the moment.

Ok, here's another one from Jack. He asks "What's your favourite song at the moment?"
That’s a very good question. Uh, I’m feeling Mario’s ‘Somebody Else’ at the moment because it’s a new sound of R&B that’s not out there right now. That’s the best thing about him because like me he doesn’t follow what everyone else is trying to do and instead searches from something different. So yeah that track is hot right now and it’s good to see him back in the game again.

The next question is from Christine and she asks you "Dominic, what's your favourite sport to play?"
Um, favorite sport? I’m going to have to go with basketball. I’m always playing it on the weekends with my boys whenever I can. We have tournaments and stuff and of course I always end up winning. You can ask my boy Kato, I’m always schooling him. (laughs)

Ok. One last question, from Emma: "When are you going on tour?"
Another great question and I get asked this one a lot. I’ll be doing a few promo tours pretty soon to promote my comeback single and my upcoming album. After that I’ll probably get on someone else’s tour and just finish out the year with that. Then at the start of next year, I’ll do my first World Tour because by then it’ll be the perfect timing for that. For right now though, you guys can check out my promo song, 'While It Lasted (Last Kiss)' from the 'Sweet Unknown' soundtrack. Make sure you check out the show too because it's going to be good. Support my girl Izzy too and everyone else because they've all been working hard on it.

And that's it! Thanks for being here Dominic and thanks to the listeners for tuning in. Look out for Dominic's new music and for the next song, of course! It's 'Red Wine' by Glamazon!

'Red Wine' by Glamazon plays and the show ends.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 09/06/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/06/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/06/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/06/2013(UTC), Matticus on 09/06/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/06/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/06/2013(UTC), kandii on 09/06/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#8 Posted : 09 June 2013 01:39:03(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: Great interview. Very realistic. :)
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/06/2013(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#9 Posted : 09 June 2013 01:42:17(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
OOC - Very well done just like a real interview great job x
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/06/2013(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#10 Posted : 09 June 2013 01:43:21(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Great interview. Very realistic. :)

OOC: Thank you! :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#11 Posted : 09 June 2013 01:44:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
OOC - Very well done just like a real interview great job x

OOC: Thanks! :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#12 Posted : 09 June 2013 02:09:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19145 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
Billy: Looking forward to next week's show ;)

OOC: Loved it, it was a great read :) Great work from both you and Princess_Valentine :)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/06/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/06/2013(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#13 Posted : 09 June 2013 02:25:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy: Looking forward to next week's show ;)

OOC: Loved it, it was a great read :) Great work from both you and Princess_Valentine :)

Kegan: Well me too! haha

OOC: Thanks! :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#14 Posted : 09 June 2013 02:40:35(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Ooc: This turned out great and I really enjoyed participating in this. Thanks. :D
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/06/2013(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#15 Posted : 09 June 2013 02:51:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Ooc: This turned out great and I really enjoyed participating in this. Thanks. :D

OOC: You're welcome, I think we made a very nice job! And thanks to you too for joining. :D

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 09/06/2013(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#16 Posted : 09 June 2013 03:45:07(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha: Great interview fellas. You handled yourself well Dom : )

OOC: well done on both parts. Kudos to you both! Great RP.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Offline FiveT  
#17 Posted : 09 June 2013 03:47:24(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
Tisha: Great interview fellas. You handled yourself well Dom : )

OOC: well done on both parts. Kudos to you both! Great RP.

Kegan: Thanks Tisha, looking forward to interview you too. ;)

OOC: Thank you!!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
TishaJackson!!!! on 09/06/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#18 Posted : 09 June 2013 04:23:05(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Gosh! what do I have to do, to be interviewed by Kegan? LOL, perhaps release and album? Great interview and with all the respect, you no less than extremely handsome!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/06/2013(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#19 Posted : 09 June 2013 04:31:00(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: Gosh! what do I have to do, to be interviewed by Kegan? LOL, perhaps release and album? Great interview and with all the respect, you no less than extremely handsome!

Kegan: Guess there are still two slots left at the end of August, contact the show for an interview and thanks for the compliments! Haha! ;)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#20 Posted : 09 June 2013 07:26:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma: Awww thank you Kegan for playing my music:). Anyway, great interview! I am very excited to see what Dominic has in store. He has really made some catchy tunes!

OOC: This was an amazing read! Excited for Dominic's comeback ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.