logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1 Posted : 18 July 2013 21:56:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Welcome to BuzzFeed TRSG!

What is BuzzFeed?

BuzzFeed is an online magazine that offers an all-new alternative to the likes of Max Volume, Chaos, Blurb and Culture Uncut - bringing the traditional magazine media into the 21st century! The website focuses on popular content and people from the world of TRSG, looking at the funny, sad, serious and downright outrageous elements of their public (and sometimes private) lives. In the main, BuzzFeed's articles take on the form of lists - some examples might include "the top 10 ways to enjoy summer music festivals", "the 10 defining moments in the career of Suzie," or "the top 11 reasons you will want to watch the Goldies!" Articles are formulated in an amusing, style, normally incorporating funny or meaningful images, videos and gifs that give a snapshot of what the article is all about. So sit back and enjoy the content from the newest place to be!

OOC: Just going to try this out as I am addicted to real BuzzFeed. If anyone wants to know what it is, they basically run list articles like this http://www.buzzfeed.com/...you-about-relationships. So I'll try to post weekly articles of the same fashion, with one ready to go tonight. If anyone wants me to post one about their characters, or has a suggestion of one I can do, then let me know. Also feel free to post your own (although it might be better to wait until I post mine later in case you're unsure of the format.)

Edited by moderator 09 January 2022 10:46:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 13 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 18/07/2013(UTC), erich hess on 18/07/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 18/07/2013(UTC), Matticus on 18/07/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 19/07/2013(UTC), Moquel on 19/07/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 19/07/2013(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/07/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/07/2013(UTC), deadserious on 20/07/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/07/2013(UTC), Walton on 23/07/2013(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#2 Posted : 18 July 2013 22:16:11(UTC)
Matticus

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
OOC: looks interesting!!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
genocidal king on 18/07/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3 Posted : 19 July 2013 05:15:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Buzzfed.com/TRSG presents....

UserPostedImage

10 Reasons the World Needs A Hayden Merjos Comeback

Over the last few months, everyone's favourite charmster Hayden Merjos has been teasing fans with rumours that he has been creating new music for our deserted and neglected ears. Tweets from the studio and promises of some amazing comeback singles have had fans start to hold their breath with excitement. So, with a rumoured Hayden Merjos comeback on the horizon, Buzzfeed looks at the top 10 reasons the world needs the king of sarcasm to make his glorious return and save us. Hayden....please come back!

1. Start simple - the guy makes beautiful music.

UserPostedImage

If you read his Twitter rants or ever witnessed the way he dismisses people he dislikes, it may be hard to believe that Mr Merjos has such a sensitive side, but that just makes it all the better! Hayden produces some of the most thoughtful and deep music we have ever heard. He described his latest single "Standing Still" in February of 2012 as being so sad you might want to shoot yourself after listening to it. :'(

2. It's been far too long since we heard some Hayden Merjos music!

UserPostedImage

You know how long it's been since Hayden last brought us a full-length album? November 2011! That's.....nearly two full years. It just isn't fair!

3. He doesn't care what you think about his music!

UserPostedImage

In a world where haters are rife, we need someone who puts a song out and doesn't give a damn what the naysayers spout. Hayden is a guy who was always supremely confident in the music he produced, and didn't make any excuses for being proud of himself - what ever happened to people like that? come back and show these apologetic pop stars how to believe in what they do Hayden!

4. Fan girls need a new focus.

UserPostedImage

Does Hayden make you feel like this? Well.....what do you call yourselves? Since our curly-haired favourite last was seen, a new trend of fans forming unofficial named groups has become a thing. Strongsters, Weekenders, Izzybells, Springs - you name a star, their fans will have a trendy moniker. But what do Hayden fans call ourselves? Help! We need to know!

5. He got all grown up! And...well.....wow!

UserPostedImage

So the curly hair has gone, that's a shame right? But bear with us...and never fear. For every curly hair that was straightened or removed, Hayden replaced it with a little bit of muscle. And now just look. I'm....I can't....ok...I'll be be right back!

6. When was the last time an awards show got so awesome this happened?

UserPostedImage

It was that moment that made us all fall in love with the male Merjos for the first time. He was but a curly-haired teenage boy when everyone pissed him off at the 2nd ever Chaos Awards. Did Hayden leave, bicker, moan or start yelling? No.....HE THREW A FUCKING CHAIR AT THE STAGE! It is a moment that will go down in music industry history.

7. Hayden Merjos fixes things!

UserPostedImage

Remember when Katie Coyle was a musical genius.....but also a bit of a whackjob and a danger to herself? Hayden waved his magical Hispanic wand (no pun intended...keep it clean) and she was fixed! Now all we need is for those two to march down an aisle and start creating THE cutest babies that the music industry has ever seen.

8. Music news can get really boring without colourful characters like Hayden around

UserPostedImage

So he's like Marmite, right? We either love him, or we hate him. But no one can deny that everything he said or did when he was more in the public eye was exciting and got the attention he was after. Sometimes we just need that sort of colourful character to come out and give us something to laugh, cry, rage or smile at. I wonder if they ever found that damn ukelele.....anyone got an update??

9. Twitter is full of people who just annoy us rather than speaking the truth

UserPostedImage

So much drama over nothing fills our Twitter feeds at the moment, and where is our hero? Hayden was always known as the man to sort things out with a dismissive comment or a scathing insult. We want to pen a new word - to be "Haydened". We'll make it so if you return.

10. Because it's Hayden!

UserPostedImage

What other reason could you ever want, need or ever care about? It's Hayden, simple - so let's have some more...pleeeeeeeease. We'll be good, we promise.

UserPostedImage
thanks 14 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/07/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/07/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 19/07/2013(UTC), Matticus on 19/07/2013(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/07/2013(UTC), erich hess on 19/07/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 19/07/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 19/07/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/07/2013(UTC), theonlysorrow on 19/07/2013(UTC), deadserious on 20/07/2013(UTC), MATTT on 23/07/2013(UTC), kandii on 22/08/2013(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/08/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 19 July 2013 05:22:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: You Scott, are a genius.

Hayden: I am flattered. All hail the magical Hispanic wand.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
genocidal king on 19/07/2013(UTC), Matticus on 19/07/2013(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#5 Posted : 19 July 2013 05:31:27(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
OOC: This is brilliant. Its just the type of thing this place needs. Feel free to have at any of my artists and put them in a list if you want. I might make a list once I see a couple more of yours. This should be fun
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
genocidal king on 19/07/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 19 July 2013 05:52:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Ooc: brilliant! The hesses are always up for this. "Erica and Natalya's most vomit inspiring moments" " erich was how high?!"....

Erica: Hayden gives me such a boner.

Nina:....me too,love.

Erica: hmm. If we had dicks,who's would be bigger?

Nina. Mine. Asians always have small dicks.

Erica: UNTRUE! I had a boyfriend once who was...holy jeez. It was like trying to swallow a grapefruit.

Nina:*makes a face.* eww. That man was clearly a freak. I'm saying YOU would have a tiny one,love.

Erica: quit making fun of my tiny,imaginary penis,nina! I can't help it ! We can't all be "miss big dick" like you,ok?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/07/2013(UTC), genocidal king on 19/07/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#7 Posted : 19 July 2013 05:53:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: You Scott, are a genius.

Hayden: I am flattered. All hail the magical Hispanic wand.

OOC: Thanking you Tequila :P Glad you enjoyed it :)

BuzzStaff101: We all love you over here, mister, so get to making more music and throwing stuff! ;)
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#8 Posted : 19 July 2013 05:55:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
;323436]OOC: This is brilliant. Its just the type of thing this place needs. Feel free to have at any of my artists and put them in a list if you want. I might make a list once I see a couple more of yours. This should be fun

OOC: Thank you, man! I agree, I think we need more magazine and media stuff to make a comeback atm. yeah if you have any specific requests that you want done, let me know :) If not I can always figure something out.

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#9 Posted : 19 July 2013 05:57:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Ooc: brilliant! The hesses are always up for this. "Erica and Natalya's most vomit inspiring moments" " erich was how high?!"....

Erica: UNTRUE! I had a boyfriend once who was...holy jeez. It was like trying to swallow a grapefruit.

Nina:*makes a face.* eww. That man was clearly a freak. I'm saying YOU would have a tiny one,love.

Erica: quit making fun of my tiny,imaginary penis,nina! I can't help it ! We can't all be "miss big dick" like you,ok?

OOC: Thanks, man, glad you liked it. I had a great laugh putting it all together. Ariana Grande throwing that chair cracks me up. Erica, Natalya, Erich, any of yours would be great yeah. I'll definitely do something with them soon :)

BuzzStaff101: Shall we have a list - top 10 reasons Erica Hess has a tiny (imaginary) penis? That would be scandalous, dear ;)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/07/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 19 July 2013 06:03:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Thanks, man, glad you liked it. I had a great laugh putting it all together. Ariana Grande throwing that chair cracks me up. Erica, Natalya, Erich, any of yours would be great yeah. I'll definitely do something with them soon :)

BuzzStaff101: Shall we have a list - top 10 reasons Erica Hess has a tiny (imaginary) penis? That would be scandalous, dear ;)

Ooc: the chair throw was hilarious.

Erica: see that you PLEASE use the word "imaginary" ! I don't want people thinking I really do...you know.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline GirlSpice  
#11 Posted : 19 July 2013 06:03:56(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Jared: And for every ten reasons, you could give twenty on why the world DOESN'T.

Arianna: Aww, come on, Scar. He's kinda cute. *giggles*

Jared: ..................

OOC: Really like this idea! Good job. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/07/2013(UTC), genocidal king on 19/07/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#12 Posted : 19 July 2013 06:09:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Jared: And for every ten reasons, you could give twenty on why the world DOESN'T.

Arianna: Aww, come on, Scar. He's kinda cute. *giggles*

Jared: ..................

OOC: Really like this idea! Good job. :)

BuzzStaff101: Top 10 reasons we loved Mufasa more than Scar coming right up....meanie :( I like this Arianna girl more too ;)

OOC: Thanks :) Glad you enjoyed reading :D

UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#13 Posted : 19 July 2013 06:23:08(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC: It's fun, fresh, simple and very creative! I loved this idea!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#14 Posted : 19 July 2013 06:40:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
OOC: It's fun, fresh, simple and very creative! I loved this idea!

OOC: Thanks Andre :) Definitely fun to write!
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#15 Posted : 19 July 2013 06:51:51(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
OOC: Really great stuff, brilliant new injection of life :)
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#16 Posted : 19 July 2013 06:57:33(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
OOC - brilliant work King this is so cool.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#17 Posted : 19 July 2013 09:28:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Really great stuff, brilliant new injection of life :)

OOC: Thanks :) Hopefully it will be the first of many of these :P

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
OOC - brilliant work King this is so cool.

OOC: Thank you :)
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#18 Posted : 23 July 2013 04:42:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Buzzfed.com/TRSG presents....

UserPostedImage

10 Reasons We'd Love to Be Riley Hamilton Right Now

January 2011 - Amid all the broken promises to lose 20 pounds and never smoke again, and the aftermath of streamers and other party paraphernalia came an all-new phenomenon. Pop music was, at the time, dominated largely by an array of solo superstars - and then came Weekend. Named after what is without question the best two days of the week, they would go on to release loads of top top tracks, making themselves superstars, their bosses mega rich, and millions of teenagers all over the globe week at the knees. Scott, Billy, Dustyn, Oscar and.....ummmm....you know that one? What was his name again? Riley Hamilton! Yes, the quiet one of Weekend might sometimes get overlooked, but we at BuzzFeed decided we love him more than any other, and if we could be a member of Weekend for a....ummm...weekend....then it would be Riley himself. Read on to find out why!

1. He's in Weekend, and that means fame and fortune for everyone involved. Look how happy they all are about it!

UserPostedImage

Yes, that's right, we've gone for the obvious at the start of our list. Let's hit the ground running. Who wouldn't want to be a member of Weekend? When you get to be that famous, nothing can stop you, you can do no wrong, and you can go nowhere without being the most sought-after stars. No matter if you deny it, we all want a little bit of fame, and it would be ace to be a member of Weekend, even if just to see how it must be to have a whole gender 100% in the palm of your hand!

2. But he doesn't have quite the same star power, so he doesn't have to deal with all this

UserPostedImage

As much as we would love to be a member of Weekend and experience all the awesome stuff that comes with being in the world's biggest band, it can't be cool to constantly get screamed at, sent worryingly sexual tweets and chased down any street you have the nerve to walk on - Riley doesn't have to deal with that quite as much as the rest of them, keeping himself to himself as he does. And given how insane some fan girls get, can you blame him? Remember when this happened to Oscar?

UserPostedImage

3. And yet he still manages to invoke this sort of reaction in women

UserPostedImage

Ok....so he might not have millions of quite frankly crazy stories about him on Tumblr pages around the mentalweb, but if you put Riley next to a woman, it will basically be this. The guy doesn't have the curls of Oscar Ward, or the exotic charm of Oscar Ward, but something about him just makes us want to sigh and bring him home to meet our mothers. I mean.....not....a fan girl....at all.....no no no.

4. He's had sex with Michelle Green!

UserPostedImage

Money, fame and the chance to see the world is enough for any guy right? Wrong. Not this guy. He is only engaged to hot pop super girl Michelle Green! We can only imagine what it must be like to get to go to bed with her every night.....

5. He's had sex with Scott RH!

UserPostedImage

Well.....not exactly...nothing went in...anywhere, but it certainly looked like it. Earlier this year, Scott RH and Riley Hamilton sent pulses racing when they both appeared naked and simulated gay sex on Riley's TV show. It was....wow. Expect DVD sales to exceed all previous records when these two getting up close and intimate comes to your home next year. We got to see two hot men locked in the sexiest scene TV has ever allowed...and we got to see Scott RH's penis. Michelle Green you are a lucky girl.....Gia Rose-Hilton you are a VERY lucky girl. We are not :(

6. He's a vegan, which means no horse meat for Riley!

UserPostedImage

Yup. While the rest of Britain considered scrubbing our mouths out with bleach at the mere suggestion we may have eaten Red Rum or Shergar last October - beef products had allegedly been contaminated with up to 100% horse meat - those like Riley with a little more care for the atmosphere, the planet and the animals were able to sit smugly back and chew on a little piece of celery in peace. Lucky guy!

7. He's literally rolling in cash!

UserPostedImage

So, maybe it's not literal, right? But Riley Hamilton is allegedly the richest member of Weekend! We bet you're surprised by that one, huh? Think about it though, when was the last time you saw him spend thousands on a drunken binge (Billy), ketchup (Scott), a kangaroo for his fiancee (Oscar), or even just lose it (Dustyn)? Riley has a TV show, a modelling deal, a massive recording contract, and his baby is sponsored by a million and seventeen brands. The guy basically prints his own money!

8. The internet loves him (and rightly so!)

UserPostedImage

It's no secret that some pop stars get heat from professional commentators around the world, yeah? Just last week, Billy Khan was called a bully and Suzie was accused of doing unspeakable things with her mouth to her own father....both by Honor Wynter (who in turn was called a reprehensible troll by Kai Rollins). But while all of this bickering and yapping is going on all over the net, try to find someone with a bad word to say about Riley. Go on. Google him. Bloggers love him...especially him and Michelle. Awwwwww.

9. He provides that moment of calm we all need when all the other Weekend members are doing crazy shit

UserPostedImage

Remember when Billy turned up nearly dead at the hands of a gang? Remember when Oscar and his kangaroo loving little fiancee made a quite frankly disturbing porn video? Remember when.....Dustyn? Yeah, well you don't get any of that crap with Riley. We imagine the guy is the perfect gent, and we imagine a night with him would involve a packet of chips, loads of dip, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl and cuddles on the couch. Oh how we imagine.....

10. He is definitely the busiest man in the world and there's no way anyone can disrespect that

UserPostedImage

Taking the title from his former boss and bum lover (let us dream please), Riley is the busiest man in music. As well as his Weekend gig, he also has his TV drama series (sigh....dreamy), his stake in Five Pesky Kids record label, his marriage to plan and any number of other things. He's probably Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too. he's just that nice. Dear Ri Hamilton....we love you!
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Walton on 23/07/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/07/2013(UTC), erich hess on 23/07/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 23/07/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 23/07/2013(UTC), Matticus on 23/07/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 23/07/2013(UTC), kandii on 22/08/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#19 Posted : 23 July 2013 05:16:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Riley: Wow, wasn't expecting this. Thank you guys so much, this is extremely sweet :)

Dustyn: The moving pictures is scary :(

Billy: Scott and Riley are still bum chums. I know what they get up to at the weekend :P

ooc: Thank you for doing this, really appreciate it :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
genocidal king on 23/07/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#20 Posted : 23 July 2013 05:26:19(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC: LOL, knockout on the balls... that gif is so funny!

Julia: These reasons made me feel horny!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
genocidal king on 23/07/2013(UTC)