logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#1 Posted : 14 January 2014 06:27:32(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Groups: Registered
Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
UserPostedImage
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

William "Bill" Owens (born September 11th, 1973) is an English record producer, recording engineer, mixer, artist and multi-instrumentalist: mainly vocalist, bassist and guitarist, but also plays the piano and keyboards. He is also known for being the creator and owner of London's Rever Music Studios. He is responsible for creating several cover artworks for very different and famous artists, like Mind, Buzz & Hype and Mudshovel among others. Actually, he's the bassist and lead vocalist of Progressive Metal band, Aeons.

Owens first played when he had picked up his older brother's bass and decided to try it out. A few months later, he had talked his parents into buying him a bass. Bill started first playing in such underground bands as Evil Games and Lost Our Heads. Between 1995 and 1998, Bill Owens attended an Art School located in London. Then he began to work at the SARM West Studios as an assistan engineer until 2010 when he decided to make his own recording studio. With the help of his family and Tom Sanders, a very wealthy friend of him, he opened the Rever Music Studios in March 2011. During that year, he worked as producer on several projects and formed the progressive metal band, Anima with whom he released one album, "Paradox: Part 1" (peaked at #7 on the charts). He also worked as guest vocalist with REÄLM, Taylor Asbridge and Gears Of Bremen in 2011.
On Early 2012, he produced and played as a guest bassist on Tom Orgsen's Forsaken Project debut album. Then, Bill announced a hiatus from the mainstream scene, dedicating mainly to his music studios and his work as a graphic-designer.
During 2014, Bill returned to work on the music scene, working with heavy metal acts Penetralia and The Enlightened, as a producer. He worked on both bands' debut albums almost at the same time at the Rever Music Studios and were released in mid 2014. Bill also appeared as a guest musician on The Enlightened's album, playing additional guitars, backing vocals and keyboards. In August 2014, he announced the creation of a new progressive metal band, Aeons. On the last months of 2014, he released three singles with his brand new project, Aeons, enjoying a great reception.
On the next year Bill returned to work with metal bands Penetralia and The Enlightened again, for their sophomore albums (Penetralia's In Fear, Faith And Flaws and The Enlightened's Mythos). On early 2015, Aeons released their debut album, A Journey Through The Innermost which topped the charts and enjoyed a good reception from critics and fans. Then he went to work as producer and song-writter for Julia Volkova's new album, In The Dead Of The Night, wich was also met with great reception.
2016 has been a quiet year for William, he took some time to rest and to work on Aeons' sophomore release which is going to be released next year. He has also been working with The Enlightened again, producing their highly-expected third album, Slave New Race.

As a graphic-artist, he made several covers. Some of them were nominated at the 'Best Artwork' category in different awards ceremonies. His cover-painting for Mudshovel's 'It's All Gone' single, won the 'Best Artwork' prize at the 2011's Chaos Awards II.

UserPostedImage

MUSICIAN:

With Anima:
(2011) Paradox: Part I [#7]

With Aeons:
(2015) A Journey Through The Innermost [#1]

Guest Appareances:
(2011) REÄLM - The Sacred Chants Of Death
(2011) Taylor Asbridge - Taylor Asbridge & Friends
(2011) Gears Of Bremen - Streadfast Kids
(2012) Tom Orgsen - Forsaken Project
(2014) The Enlightened - The Arcanum Circle

PRODUCER:

(2011) Anima - Paradox: Part I
(2011) Cartographer
(2012) Tom Orgsen - Forsaken Project
(2014) The Enlightened - The Arcanum Circle
(2014) Penetralia - With Brave Wings
(2015) Aeons - A Journey Through The Innermost
(2015) Penetralia - In Fear, Faith And Flaws
(2015) The Enlightened - Mythos
(2015) Julia Volkova - In The Dead Of The Night
(2017) The Enlightened - Slave New Race

UserPostedImage

**Click on the title to check out the painting**

Aeons - Dreaming In Clouds [Single]
Aeons - Let Me Fly [Single]
Aeons - Until The End [Single]
Aeons - By Your Side [Single]
Aeons - A Journey Through The Innermost [Album]
Anima - Paradox: Part I [Album]
Buzz & Hype - Buzzing / Hyped Up [EP]
Buzz & Hype - Fast And Furious [EP]
Mind - Nothing Ever Bothers Me Now [Single]
Mudshovel - It's All Gone [Single] *
Mudshovel - Alone [Single]
Mudshovel - Walking Over Fire [Single]
Mudshovel - What Do You Want? [Single]
Mudshovel - Society Of Rats [Album]
Penetralia - In Fear, Faith And Flaws
REÄLM - The Unholy Offering [Single]
REÄLM - The Sacred Chants Of Death [Album]
REÄLM - Our Lord Shall Rise [Single]
REÄLM - Into Your Dreams [Single]
Sanitary Towel - The End Of Everything [Single]

The Enlightened - Shadows [Single]
The Enlightened - Ascension To Abyss [Single]
The Enlightened - The Arcanum Circle [Album]

The Enlightened - Conspiracy [Single]
The Enlightened - Illuminate [Single]

* Won the Best Artwork prize @ Chaos Awards II

Edited by user 25 April 2017 22:31:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 9 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Matticus on 14/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/01/2014(UTC), Laurelles1 on 14/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 14/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 14/01/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 03/01/2015(UTC), _Python_ on 09/01/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 19/07/2015(UTC)
#2 Posted : 20 April 2014 06:08:33(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Blog #1

Hello people!!!!!!!! Well, I can say now I'm unemployed haha! The first months of this 2014 were fucking GREAT, I've been working with The Enlightened and Penetralia producing their debut albums, almost at the same time...Awesome stuff! It was great to work with my great friend Tom Orgsen and it was really great to meet the guys of Penetralia too, them both are excellent bands. What's next? I don't fuking know, I'm thinking to start working on Anima's second album but I would need a lot of time to develop it, maybe tomorrow another band calls me and says 'we need you in the studio' and I have to postpone that album again. Anyways, I'm restless so I'm going to do something, for sure. Bye-bye guys!

Edited by user 20 April 2014 06:10:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 31/07/2015(UTC)
#3 Posted : 03 January 2015 09:16:06(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Blog #2

Hello my friends!!!...For fuck's sake! I haven't updated this site in several months, As you have already realized, I'm completely lazy when I have to write for my webs...But, well I wanted to write something today! First, I hope you a great new year, a new year is a real new oportunity for all! Personally, I'm really excited, I'm beginning this new year with a lot of work and that's amazing...As you may know, I'm with Aeons now, and our debut album is coming in just some days! That's incredible, our latest single Until The End hit the stores this week and reached the #4, thank you guys! Well, A Journey Through The Innermost is coming this month, but I'm working in other things too...The guys from Penetralia called me again, and I'm working as a producer for their second album, working with them is superb. This new album is just great! Then I have other production works, very interesting things that I can't reveal now haha! But be ready, you're going to see my a lot this new year, producing, recording or fuckin' playing! Things with my band are going great, we're very excited to get our debut album out and wait for your reception, we've worked very hard on it and I'm totally proud of that album. So, be sure to get it...It's coming soon! Bye-bye people! And thanks for your restless support!

Edited by user 03 January 2015 09:17:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 4 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 03/01/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 04/01/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/01/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 31/07/2015(UTC)