logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 08 June 2014 19:47:39(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Song Review
Let's Let Go is the new single from Jason Ochoa I mean The Zone well either one works so in case you don't know who they are The Zone is a former four-piece currently three-piece boy band the group was formed by former member Chris Adams the group consisted of Chris Adams as the lead vocalist in the group he had a more rock styled voice that fit the group amazingly Blake Williams who is the cousin of Mandy Williams and ex husband of Dustyn Blue his voice is very soft I wouldn't really say he has or had the strongest voice in the group but his voice is quite unique some may like it or hate it, Liam Allen who also has a rather unique voice but also has some power in his unlike Blake Liam however is probably the least popular member in the group he was the bad boy but then started dating Ellie Grace-Summers and that changed now I don't know how to describe him he's the oldest and last we have the youngest who probably has the most likeable voice other than Chris he has a more R&B styled voice though add that to his cute looks and sweet personality and you got a new leader of the group Jason is currently living with girlfriend and fellow musician Kourtney Steele earlier this year Chris decided to randomly leave the group after an ok album and a few singles the boys come to us now with their new single though at first I though a song without Chris in it would be a train wreck but I guess I was wrong the song starts out with the strumming of a guitar and synthesizers playing together drawing us in we then hear Liam Allen come in with that unique voice I was talking about earlier as he sings the first bit of the verse he sings in a rather relaxed tone before we hear another unique voice come in Blake Williams he continues that relaxed tone keeping it going through the song which then hear all the boy come singing rather quickly in unison before we hear the chorus come in this is probably the best part of the song like usual the songs energy picks up as we hear Jason sing the first part of the catchy chorus before we hear all the boys sort of chanting "Let's let go" after that we hear Jason come in again continuing the the fun chorus before we hear the boys once again chanting let's let go we then surprisingly hear Blake come in getting a rather small part of the chorus before Jason takes over again and the boys do the chanting thing again then Jason comes in once again for the second verse taking up almost the whole thing which isn't actually a bad thing considering he has the most likeable voice in the group he sings in a chilled relax way like the boys before we then hear Blake sing the last part of this verse before the boys all come in again the chorus is sang the same way as before super fun and catchy but then we get to the bridge where we hear surprise it's Jason again he takes half and as he sings the "oh oh" we hear the boys chant in the background it's been slowed down now though we then hear Blake come in repeating the same lyrics Jason just did sang the same way but with a less powerful or likeable voice we then hear the chorus once more where we finally here Liam again only in the background though as he throws in an ad-lib singing loud with power he even adds a little riff which sounds nice they continue the chorus like before and Blake also adds an ad-lib not as good as Liam's but still nice before we hear the synthesizers once more and the song comes to an end overall the song is good very catchy and fun definitely a great summer song the only downsides are the other boys don't get enough solos well Liam anyway but it's still a pretty good song worth a listen

Title: Let's Let Go
Label: Five Pesky Kids
Genre: Pop
Length: 3:43
Writer(s): Jason Ochoa, Blake Williams, Liam Allen, Michael Black
Producers: Brandon Grey

Liam
Blake
Jason
All

Tonight I'm really looking to lose all control
Been holding back for so long just can't wait
To let go
I've been being good but no not no more
We're gonna go all night until we can't anymore

Been waiting for this waiting for this waiting for this
Nothings gonna stop us gonna stop us gonna stop us

Let's do this baby come on we've been waiting let's
Let go-o-o-o-o-o
nobody's gonna feel the same I only want
Want what you bring
let's let go-o-o-o-o-o gonna hold you
Close yeah when we're done we'll do it all over and over let's just let go

You know we've been waiting and I just can't take it let's let go-o-o-o-o-o

Girl you know you've got me tripping stumbling all over
The music's blasted loud but we can't hear it anymore
I'm gonna give you what you need just gonna let it all
go
We can do what you want on the bed or the floor
Been waiting for this waiting for this waiting for this
Nothings gonna stop us gonna stop us gonna stop us

Let go-o-o-o-o-o
nobody's gonna feel the same I only want
Want what you bring
let's let go-o-o-o-o-o gonna hold you

Now we're so close chest to chest no holding back
This is it we're going at it just like this oh oh oh oh
(Let's let go-o-o-o-o-o) oh oh
Now we're so close chest to chest no holding back
This is it we're going at it just like this oh oh oh oh
(Let's let go-o-o-o-o-o) oh oh

Let go-o-o-o-o-o
(Lets let gooooooo) nobody's gonna feel the same I only want
Want what you bring
let's let go-o-o-o-o-o (Let's just let go) gonna hold you

sounds like
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 08/06/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 08/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/06/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/06/2014(UTC), kandii on 03/05/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2 Posted : 09 June 2014 02:44:49(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3955 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Elyar: man this is my new tune, this song is so current it's amazing, I except big things for you :D

OOC - great job on this :D
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 10/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3 Posted : 09 June 2014 04:15:55(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: You know, this song is so amazing that it almost makes you forget how sad you are that Chris is gone. If you guys keep putting out awesome songs like this one though, I'll get over it in no time. Besides that Jason guy is pretty hot! ;)

Ooc: Great job!
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4 Posted : 09 June 2014 05:08:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Aubrey (Cherry Street): Man, I was so bummed out when Chris left, but it looks like you guys are doing just fine without him. It's just weird to not see him in the artwork or anything like that, you know? But hey, whatever. You guys still got this, and that's great. :) Good job.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 09 June 2014 05:12:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel: I tend to hate boy bands and such, but I can actually get into this, quite catchy and fun to listen to! I shall download!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 10 June 2014 09:10:49(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar: man this is my new tune, this song is so current it's amazing, I except big things for you :D

OOC - great job on this :D

Jason: Thanks a lot Elyar we really appreciate it hope you like the rest of our music too

ooc: Thanks buddy :)

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Kourtney: You know, this song is so amazing that it almost makes you forget how sad you are that Chris is gone. If you guys keep putting out awesome songs like this one though, I'll get over it in no time. Besides that Jason guy is pretty hot! ;)

Ooc: Great job!

Jason: We're glad we could make you almost forget about being sad because it makes me sad when you're sad lol anyway who's this Jason guy? I'm your boyfriend :P

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Aubrey (Cherry Street): Man, I was so bummed out when Chris left, but it looks like you guys are doing just fine without him. It's just weird to not see him in the artwork or anything like that, you know? But hey, whatever. You guys still got this, and that's great. :) Good job.

Blake: We were pretty bummed out when he left too I mean we could tell it was going to happen but it was still disappointing you know? It was a bit odd being in the studio without him but thanks I'm really really happy you like this song :)

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Daniel: I tend to hate boy bands and such, but I can actually get into this, quite catchy and fun to listen to! I shall download!

Liam: Well I'm glad you can get into this then Daniel hopefully we can change your mind about boy bands
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage