logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 25 August 2014 08:11:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

IzzyMerjosVEVO UserPostedImage
Subscribers: 60,567,273
Views: 1,050,392,906
Uploads: 26

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Shine (Official)
3:23

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Blast My Music (Official)
4:12

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Lose It (Summer's Not Hot) (Official)
5:05

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Pink Romance Tour 4th Of July Performance (Full)
19:47

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Festival De Musica Performance (Full)
18:22

UserPostedImage
Isabel - In This Life (Shadows) (Official)
3:35

UserPostedImage
Isabel - When The Lights Go Down (Feat. Chloe) (Official)
3:47

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Sleep At Night (Official)
4:43

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Imperfections (Are The Best) (Official)
3:36

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Hide And Seek (Official)
4:39

UserPostedImage
Me and My Girls On A Friday Night
4:02

UserPostedImage
Isabel & mISTER_b - Recovery (Official)
4:32

UserPostedImage
Isabel and Jimmy Kimmel Sing Mario Kart Love Song
1:24

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Do What You Do (Official)
4:36

UserPostedImage
iTunes Festival SXSW - Isabel (Official)
35:10

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Do What You Do (Audio)
4:25

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Just A Dose Performance (Full)
21:14

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Release Full EP (Audio)
33:09

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Rule The World (Audio)
3:46

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Rule The World (Official)
4:35

UserPostedImage
Isabel - Chaos Awards VIII Performance (Official)
4:05

UserPostedImage
Isabel - What Comes Next (Audio)
3:27

UserPostedImage
Isabel - What Comes Next (Official)
3:45

UserPostedImage
Isabel & Cedric Gervais - Control (Audio)
3:35

Edited by user 11 October 2020 00:35:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 25/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/08/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/08/2014(UTC), FiveT on 13/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 25 August 2014 08:12:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Isabel
Rule The World
All Eyes On Me
Anthony Mandler
Studio60 Records

The video begins with the camera panning in overhead, overlooking a giant castle in a very mystical looking land. On the inside, the Queen, Izzy, is sitting in her room, brushing her hair as she is preparing for the night's party. She is wearing a dark purple dress as she pins her hair up. The purpose of tonight's party was for Izzy to find a mate, someone to share the throne with her but the search had not been Izzy. She was very picky about who she'd give her heart and share her throne with. She wanted someone smart, sweet, generous, fun, funny, and perfect for her but she could see through all of the men who simply wanted to be rich and did not really love her. Tonight, however, was the last night or she'd have to share the throne with her brother, the only other male heir to the royal kingdom.

After finishing her hair, she stands and looks over to one of the guards and nods. "Let us begin now." She flashes a very wry smile, almost as if she feels the event will prove to be unsuccessful as all the other times. The last thing she puts on is a necklace, one that glows whenever she finds true love. It has only glowed once in her lifetime and she knew it would help her find her love tonight. The intro kicks in, the sirens swirling as the title pops up on the screen in pink letters, 'RULE THE WORLD' while she walks down the hallway. The scene the switches to her in the ballroom where there are other people, dancing and having a good time as she makes her way to sit on her throne. Isabel was much respected but also feared as she was a strong ruler. She sat there, watching out but something seemed to catch her eye. She starts to sing, giving an interested seductive look as she does, all the mean while, the dancers on the floor were dancing along to the beat.

Look at you, presence always so demanding
Reminding me, of a ruler or a champion
Everything about you screams that you know what you're doing
Nothing bothers you, You've got ice in your veins
Look at me, I know I'm your only equal
Don't worry babe, we'll be nothing of a sequel
Between the two of us there's something, others all around are burning
We both know it's not the money or the fame

Rule the world, rule the, rule the world
Rule the world baby, oh, rule the world
We will rule the world, oh baby
You'll be my king, I'll be your queen
We will rule the world

It was a figure, and although she could not yet see his face, she was intrigued by just his stance. He was tall, with dark hair, dressed respectfully for the event, and once he turned, her heart was stolen. He didn't notice her until she was staring at him and their eyes locked. She smiled and so did he but they were interrupted by the sound of trumpets, announcing the arrival of the other royal men who came to vie for her love. She continues to sing, looking bored and tired of the men who kept appearing before her. Her necklace, not once, glowed, and so she sat there.

Watch me on the throne
I'll be the best you've ever kno-oown
Watch me on the throne
(Ooh) You don't believe me?
(Ooh) I make it look easy
(Ooh) Together we can, rule the world

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne
(Ooh) You know you want it
(Ooh) Just go on, admit it
(Ooh) Together we will, rule the world

When they walk in, she listens to them and they all bring gifts, leaving them in front of her. She seems uninterested but forces a smile. She only had a real interest in knowing the mysterious man from across the room. The whole time, he never took his eyes off of her, even amidst all the noise and laughs. When they are finished, she tells everyone to continue their feasting and partying as she makes her way across the room to where the man is. Without a word, he just takes her by the hand and she follows him. There was something about him that attracted him for more than just his looks.

It's too bad, you always go a little lower
Here's your chance, let me repeat a little slower
We can be just everything that people dreamed but know they can't
Reach that level, it just runs through our blood
I'm not a tease, I've just been waiting for the right one
The way you smile, tells me that my search is now done
I'll never hesitate to take what's rightfully mines anyway
That's who I am, And I know I'll never change

You'll be my king, I'll be your queen
We will rule the world

The next scene, they are in one of the other rooms of her palace. He stands by the window, where the moon was reflecting off of him and he turns to her. She smiles and walks in front of him. The music lowers for a few seconds as Izzy starts to speak.

"Who are you?"

He doesn't say anything but instead his eyes glow a red shade. She stares in amazement but they are interrupted as guards walk in, to check on her safety. Alarmed, he steps onto the balcony, Izzy follows, and he jumps down, disappearing. She looks down, trying to find him but she can't. Looking at the guards, she says, almost out of breath, "Find him." The scene then goes back to her at the party, dancing in a slightly shorter dress with her guards and some other party goers.

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

The next seen is the next day, Isabel is out in her garden wearing a white dress with a tint of purple towards the bottom. Her hair is down, long and curly with her large earrings, looking like a true royal queen. Her necklace, however, is missing and she has no idea where it is. She had sent guards to search all around the palace to see if she had lost it. She is approached by one of her guards, giving her the latest news on her unknown guest from last night. She turns, looking at him and makes a confused face, then walks inside. She is stopped by the man from the party last night, this time wearing common clothing that makes him seem poor. She shakes her head.

UserPostedImage

"I do not understand."

He reaches out and his eyes glow red, which makes her smile. The guards see this and think he will attack but she puts up her hand and stops them.

"Leave us."

She says, sternly but still gazing at him. The guards do as she asks and the two of them embrace each other, followed by a kiss. All seems well until the camera shows her brother, watching them from the shadows. He was plotting a way for him to get the throne and he had just found his way. He would get rid of the man without Izzy knowing. It's nightfall and the two of them are eating dinner, a long table between them as they sit on opposite sides of it. As they eat, they are staring at each other as she sings the bridge of the song, but they are interrupted when a few guards come in and apprehend the man. Izzy looks confused and sees her brother walking down the stairs.

It don't make sense that you would ever downgrade
(Rule the world, rule the, rule the world, rule the world baby)
Just one kiss could easily help to persuade, but I know you're better than tha-at

The music goes low again as they speak.

"That man is a thief! He stole your necklace, I saw him with it."

The guards immediately grab him and take him to the prison while Izzy looks at her brother, still confused and heartbroken. When she goes to visit him in the prison, she looks at him as his eyes glow that same red as when she first met him. Suddenly, he changes before her eyes, a werewolf now standing in front of her. She doesn't seem scared or turned off but even more interested. He stares at her then looks away, almost as if they had an unspoken bond between each other.

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

When it's the next day, her brother schedules for the man to be executed and he was just about to be until Isabel stopped it. She looks at the man and there's a bright light flashing from her brother, her necklace. She knew he had stolen it and the man would never have done such a thing. She orders her brother to be put into the mans place and the man gets released. She kisses him and they smile at one another, his eyes glowing bright red which ended the video.

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 25/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 27/08/2014(UTC), FiveT on 13/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 25 August 2014 08:13:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Isabel
What Comes Next
All Eyes On Me
Philip Andelman
Studio60 Records

As the video fades in, Isabel is seen in the back seat of a 1964 Pullman 600 Mercedes-Benz. She has her hair pinned up and is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012 gem-encrusted bodysuit but is only being showed from her neckline. She motions to the driver and says, "To the spot please," and then the beat to the song starts. While she's riding in the back, she looks out the window, singing the lyrics to her song and occasionally looking at the camera. The scene switches from her to being in a club, dancing but then back to her in the vehicle. She has flashbacks from a night out with a man, they had dinner and then went their separate ways but they were constantly texting and talking to each other.

UserPostedImage

(You, won't expect it)

Sometimes something so wrong, can feel so good
And I know that I shouldn't do this but then I should
There are no boundaries, I'm letting it go this time
I won't be fulfilled, without your touch I'm not satisfied
Then something takes a hold of me, I'm just a prisoner
And it won't let me go, Keep me by your si-i-de
Something takes a hold of me, I'll be your prisoner
But promise not to let me go, and let me insi-i-de

UserPostedImage

When the next scene is of her back in the club, this time dancing with a few people around her, she sings the chorus. She's now wearing a sports bra-like base with cut-outs worn under a sheer, long-sleeved overlay with safety pin embellishments running up and down the arms. Her beautiful figure being shown as she dances and her ponytail whipping back and forth as she enjoys the music.

I'm warning you, you better hold on tight
You're coming with me for a perfect high
Don't you worry about a thing tonight
Cause you won't expect
What comes next (La-da-da-da)
You look at me and it's hard to see
If I'm serious or just insane
Cause you won't expect

(You, won't)

UserPostedImage

Another flashback happens, her and the guy hugging and kissing one another as she's now walking down an abandoned street, only the street lights illuminating her. She's looking more sophisticated now with the Amen embellish blazer, teeny tiny shorts, and knee-high gladiator boots. She has the wet-look slicked back hair, a bold lip, and STRONG tailored shoulder look going for her, which only helps her to look as stylish as ever, especially taking a risk as such. She's singing the second verse now, looking fierce and determined. Something about her didn't look like she was a child anymore but yet a woman on a mission. Each step she takes goes hand in hand with the sensual beat. She's walking further and further and is going into a tunnel, the same tunnel which was her car was seen driving into as well.

What you do, you do it well
But you already know, I don't have to boost your ego
My friends all warn me, that I've come too close
But I can't help it, you are what I'm looking for
Then something takes a hold of me, I'm just a prisoner
And it won't let me go, Keep me by your si-i-de
Something takes a hold of me, I'll be your prisoner
But promise not to let me go, and let me insi-i-de

UserPostedImage

Cause you won't expect
Cause you won't expect

UserPostedImage

Take me to that place, take me in you arms
Hold on tight, make me all yours
Show me how you do, what I've never seen
I swear that I won't bite, I'll show you what I mean

UserPostedImage

Now, she's back in the club, her black cropped top outfit on and she's dancing in slow motion as she speaks the bridge. It isn't long before she's joined in another scene with dancers, with pulsating neon lights. The choreography is simple yet memorable and she goes for the sexy moves as she's done before, playing off the men she's dancing with as well. The guy on her left, stands behind her as she moves, putting his hands on her hips and she turns to look at him before he dips her and stares her in her face. She slowly comes up and continues dancing again, the scene going from there back to her on the street.

UserPostedImage

Cause you won't expect
Cause you won't expect

The video ends with her dancing, but then switches to her walking on the road, alone. She turns and looks at the camera, winking before walking again as the song fades out.

(You, won't expect it)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Princess_Valentine on 25/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/08/2014(UTC), erich hess on 25/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 27/08/2014(UTC), FiveT on 13/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 27 August 2014 07:59:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Queen Alexis: You keep getting sluttier and sluttier and sluttier every album.....

Austin: Yeaaaaaaaaah Izzy! I mean, the fact that you released two of my favorite singles this year followed by two awesome videos I mean the world can never get enough of you. Cannot wait for your album as I am sure everyone else cannot wait either. Nice vevo page. All your vids are awesome :)

OOC: I love the scenarios in the Rule The World video. I can almost imagine that guy jumping off the balcony and Izzy standing their like "omfg". Really cool theme to that video. What Comes Next was more sexy and I love that Izzy is growing up big time here. So cool to see how much she's grown, those video pictures really gave me nostalgia lol. Very realistic.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/08/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 30 November 2014 01:47:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Isabel
Catch Up!
All Eyes On Me
Anthony Mandler
Studio60 Records

Video Background
UserPostedImage

During the course of her career, Isabel has made worldwide music and to go along with the fun dance jams or somber ballads, she's accompanied them with a fun or thought provoking music video. Being a choreographer and having a love for acting, she always makes sure her videos are short of beautiful and "Catch Up!" is no different. Merjos teamed up with Anthony Mandler to deliver her next video which features scenes in a beautiful wildflower bed, a dessert, and mixes a tribal-like performance with fierce and sharp choreography. The video follows right after the "Recovery" video, in which Izzy was in the same wildflower field but this time without the aid of mISTER_b. She's also seen with her love interest as she sings to him and then with her dancers as they commit to the same dance routine as used in her live performances of the song.

"There's this great scenes of nature being incorporated and makes the video look 100x better than if it were just in front of a green screen or something. Anthony always creates beautiful videos and I love working with him. He's very much open to my ideas as I am with his and we were able to create an amazing video. I think this is definitely one of my ultimate favorites.

The choreography was the same dance routine I showed a little during my live performances. I greatly appreciate dance and all the different types and I liked the Bhangra style very much so I learned it and then we made it into something that would fit the video. I appreciate all their patience and being so sharp with each movement, it's a beautiful dance. We shot the video in 2 weeks, like right before I went to Fall Festival and then it was being edited. I was excited, I hadn't seen it in full yet. In fact, I just saw the video like the same day I dropped the single so I was in love and so excited. I couldn't wait to let everyone see it."

Video Synopsis
The video starts with Izzy laying in a field of wildflowers with a loud, rushing wind swooping over. She is then seen with multiple mirrors, reflecting her image as she sings seductively and a man is in front of her. His face isn't really shown but Izzy's is and she's singing to him in a very sexy way. She's wearing bright red lipstick with her earth toned complexion. The following scene is of her in a red outfit by a fire with her dancers as they do the routine as seen from her life performances. She is also shown in front of some very large rocks as she lays on them in a now tannish colored dress. The video ends with her back in the wildflowers.

====

UserPostedImage

To start off the video, Izzy is seen roaming a vast field of purple wildflowers in the same black outfit from the "Recovery" video. She looks around as if she's searching or her herself lost. Eventually she's shown laying in the field as the sun starts to set and the win continues to blow slowly. The handclaps are heard now, getting louder and louder until they are at a normal volume. The camera does a quick scan of the field to show just how large it is and Izzy appears as only a little black speck in it. When the camera turns back on her, she starts to sing, looking at the camera now and on her knees as if she were crawling. Behind her, you can see a beautiful sunset over the horizon but at the same time, Izzy is stunningly capturing the viewers gaze with her bright red lipstick, smoky eye make up, and overall mystifying looks.

Catch up!
Catch up!

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]
Always, being, underestimated
You think you've got me figured out
But not until I say
(Catch up! Catch up!)
You've been waiting for me to run away
Rolled the dice and took a chance
I don't wanna play it safe
(Catch up!)
Cus when I hit you, I'll hit you where you won't see it
(Catch up!)
You don't believe me, believe me I'm never ending

The next scene, Izzy is in a red dress, sitting in front of a fire with her dancers who are wearing tan dresses. They appear to be ripped with shreds hanging from the bottom but it's just the design. On the other side of the fire sits a few Indian men as they look on and they start the dance routine from the ground. The hook and chorus are being sung as she does this. Her hair looks as if it is wet now, giving her an even more exotic look. The fire is reflecting nicely against their skins as it makes them look warm and striking. They start with hand movements, small ones which then turns into them jumping while still sitting and turning in a circle. They stop and end up facing the same direction as before and staring into the fire.

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
(Catch up!)
I'm through with staying in my own lane
(Catch up!)
I'll never win if I don't play the game
The feeling's ecstasy, catch up! Up, up, up, up
(Catch up!)
And I don't wanna leave you behind
(Catch up!)
But I'm afraid I'm running out of time
I want you next to me, catch up!

[Hook]
Stop me, stop me, stop me, stop me
Don't you stop me, just go faster
I know you've been searching
You've been searching, for some answers
Hold on to my aura, to my aura
Don't let me go
If you hold me back, hold me back
I'll let you go

(Catch up!)

In the next scene, Izzy is back in her black outfit in the field but this time she's in front of mirrors. She walks around them and stops momentarily in front of them as they reflect and give off a few more Izzy's in the scene. There's a glare from the sun in the mirror but it doesn't seem to affect her at all as she continues. The camera then gives a close up of her, making the image of her split so there seems to be a "mirror" effect on the camera. She's staring into the camera and then starts singing to a man, his face never shown, but only the side of his face near Izzy's hot red lips. Each time the man tries to come closer, Izzy backs away and smirks but she eventually rests the side of her face against his to face the camera while singing.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2]
So now it's time. For me to leave my mark
You'll feel it here and anywhere
But first climb out the dark
(Catch up! Catch up!)
Come with, me now before I get too far
It's too late for turning back
When the world is almost ours
(Catch up!)
They think I'm crazy, I'm crazy, They think I'm crazy
(Catch up!)
But when they're smiling on top, they'll try to thank me

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
(Catch up!)
(Catch up!)
(Catch up!)
(Catch up!)

[Hook]
Stop me, stop me, stop me, stop me
Don't you stop me, just go faster
I know you've been searching
You've been searching, for some answers
Hold on to my aura, to my aura
Don't let me go
If you hold me back, hold me back
I'll let you go
(Catch up!)

UserPostedImage

Next up, Izzy is wearing a tan colored dress, laying on some rocks as she sings the bridge of the song now. The scenes here switch between her there and back by the mirrors where she's dancing alone. There's a dark shadow over here this time and you can't really see her face and she's looking away from the camera. She is then seen by the fire again, this time standing up and doing the full routine with her dancers. The wind is blowing and makes the fire start to sway a little as they keep their concentration on the men in front of them. There are also men behind them playing instruments, traditional Bhangra dance instruments.

UserPostedImage

[Bridge]
Can't stand by, Impatient
Gonna need a, replacement

They managed to do the same pose as from her live performances and then the scene changes to her back near the mirrors as she's singing the final chorus of the song, and belts out her notes. The scenes recap quickly to show where Izzy started to where she was now, which was in her red dress with the fire, dancing. The camera pans around the girls in a 360 degree angle to show them from all sides and ends on Izzy as they are surrounding her and holds their hands out, posing as the song finishes. The video then rewinds back to the beginning when she was in the wildflower field, laying down, as the wind gently blows and the video fades to black.

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
(Catch up!)
(Catch up!)
(Catch up!)
(Catch up!)

[Outro]
(Catch up!)
Higher, Higher!
(Catch up!)
Higher, Higher!
(Catch up!)
Higher, Higher!
(Catch up! Catch up!)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 30/11/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/11/2014(UTC), erich hess on 30/11/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/11/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 30/11/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/11/2014(UTC), kandii on 13/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 13/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#6 Posted : 30 November 2014 06:25:00(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: What an awesome video but I expect nothing less from the Queen of Videos. You looked so beautiful and radiant bestie. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 30 November 2014 09:29:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Kourtney: What an awesome video but I expect nothing less from the Queen of Videos. You looked so beautiful and radiant bestie. :)

Izzy: Thank you :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#8 Posted : 30 November 2014 10:21:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Daisy: You'll need to excuse me from being vulgar here, but Isabel is looking well fuckable there. Fun video too. But who would expect anything less, eh?
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 30/11/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 01 December 2014 02:12:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Daisy: You'll need to excuse me from being vulgar here, but Isabel is looking well fuckable there. Fun video too. But who would expect anything less, eh?

Izzy: Haha thank you Daisy :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#10 Posted : 09 December 2014 04:26:00(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Drake: Does anyone still remember Recovery after this? Amazing video Izzy!

OOC: sorry the late comment, The rp is amazing, very well written and I like the fact you made a continuation after Recovery, blame on me for using Sel's pics. LOL, anyway this is way more original :) I loved it.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 09/12/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 10 December 2014 09:10:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Drake: Does anyone still remember Recovery after this? Amazing video Izzy!

OOC: sorry the late comment, The rp is amazing, very well written and I like the fact you made a continuation after Recovery, blame on me for using Sel's pics. LOL, anyway this is way more original :) I loved it.

Isabel: I remember it like it was yesterday :P hard to believe it's been so many months now! Thank you :)

OOC: No problem and thank you :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 11 October 2020 00:44:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Isabel
Eat You Up
Alek Keshishian
Studio60 Records

The music video opens with a scene of Izzy making her way into a extravagant home with caution, as if she were trying to avoid being seen by anyone. Once she makes her way in, she smirks and then makes her way up the stairs of what appears to be someone's home. She's wearing a black robe but before making it up the stairs, she takes it off revealing her black under garments as she carelessly lets the robe fall on the stairs and she ascends up. She walks into a large closet that is filled with men shirts and starts to touch them 1 by 1. As she starts to sing the first verse, she is seen putting on one of the white shirts. She then goes to another section of the close, spraying some of the cologne on her as she is basking in the scent, almost in an obsessive way.

UserPostedImage

Mmm, you know it’s not easy (no)
To cast me away so freely
Leaving you feeling so incredible, on your new pedestal
They say that I’ve got a way of making you one of a kind

UserPostedImage

Love it when you look uncomfortable (uncomfortable)
Drives you crazy you can’t tame me like you thought (like you thought)
Every time you get a little taste
It leaves you in that place
Before you know you’re past the point of no return

When pre-chorus comes, Izzy is now holding the white dress shirt, pressing it against her as she stares at her reflection in the glass where you can also see the beautiful landscape outside. She then tries the shirt on, letting it stay unbuttoned so you could see her under garments still and she flaunts it as if she's so proud of the shirt. She continues to dance around it while the song shifts into the chorus. This time she is laying on the couch, watching something on tv that appears to be a movie but for the viewer it transitions into the next scene.

UserPostedImage

Just like that you’ve got me under watchful eyes
And just like that without me you can’t make it through the night
Slowly you’re falling, don’t know what to do
More than a muse, your thoughts I’ve consumed
I can’t promise you won't come undone (oh)

UserPostedImage

We can’t get enough
You’ve run out of (luck)
You better run
Before I eat you up
We can’t get enough
You’re all out of (luck)
Go on and run
While it eats you up

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

As Izzy lies there, the scene goes to one of her with a man whom she may or may not be in a relationship with. The two are having a very intimate scene. They are kissing one another, obviously engrossed with one another. This switches in between another scene where Izzy is all alone in the bed by herself but still looking as seductive and mischievous as in the previous scene. As she continues to move and writhe on the bed. It almost gives off a cat's behavior of "marking" her territory as she seemingly touches every corner of the bed on top of the black silky sheets. She's then laying on the bed again alone but this time with handcuffs being visibly seen on her now.

You’ll have to excuse me (yeah)
Cause I ran all out of empathy
No matter how much we both give and take, its written on your face
You say that you are so done but we both know that’s a lie

UserPostedImage

Always sitting on the tip of your tongue (of your tongue)
Try to compare but you know that there is none (there ain't none)
And I know you hope I’ll fade away
So you don’t take the blame
But my scent is all that you’ve ever known

UserPostedImage

Just like that you’ve got me under watchful eyes
And just like that without me you can’t make it through the night

UserPostedImage

We can’t get enough
You’ve run out of (luck)
You better run
Before I eat you up
We can’t get enough
You’re all out of (luck)
Go on and run
While it eats you up

UserPostedImage

Izzy is now seen in a bathtub where she is fantasizing about her "lover" and knowing just how the two of them are able to taunt and tease one another. All the while, the man appears to be coming home when he discovers the black robe she took off on the stairs. He looks around and then heads upstairs where he hears someone in the bathroom. He takes a peak to see Izzy taking a bath and then he slowly descends back down the stairs. All the while Izzy is continuing her fantasizing. When she finishes, she gets out and starts spraying some of the cologne.

I’ll send you deep into the end
Spiraling so close to the edge
I’ll sleep so good at night as you toss and turn
It’s a lesson learned

UserPostedImage

The camera pans to the outside where the police show up and walk inside to apprehend Izzy. She is taken away as the man watches from the top of the stairs. The camera then focuses on a tv screen where Izzy is seen being arrested to continue from the last scene, however, it appears to have just been a show that she was watching and not really her being arrested. Izzy is seen laying on a couch, seemingly in the same house wearing the same clothes and watching a program on the television. The only difference this time is that Izzy is with the guy who the house might possibly belong to and that the whole time Izzy was either the 'obsessed' persona or either just imagining it all in her head.

Just like that you’ve got me under watchful eyes (I see your eyes)
And just like that without me you can’t make it through the night (ni-i-ight)

UserPostedImage

We can’t get enough
You’ve run out of (luck)
You better run
Before I eat you (up)
We can’t get enough
You’re all out of (luck)
Go on and run
While it eats you up

UserPostedImage

OOC: Pretend this was upload yesterday Anxious
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

stephaniewazhere on 11/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 11/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 11/10/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 11/10/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 11/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 13/10/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#13 Posted : 11 October 2020 01:36:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Ortiz: Watching this music video made my credit score go up 100+ points! That skin!!! Drop dead gorgeous! Drop your skin care routine ASAP!!! 😭😭😭 can we talk this visual though! Izzy really is all grown up now! I was not ready for that intimate scene or the handcuffs! Such a cute but sexy flirty video!

ooc: You’re back with a bang! The detail in this video was fun to read!! The video of the actual song is one of my favorites from her! But anyways, as always your music videos are top notch and this is no different:)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 11 October 2020 02:04:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Erica:i...was not ready. i was only joking about this being frisky and now..now i am seeing isabel underpants?! no! AND implied frisky?! i am not used to think thinking "wow.thats pretty hot." for an isabel video. but being halloween,i kinda expected this to go fatal attraction too.

Nina: she fucking a pirate in this,love? he just looks like someone who would be saying "surrender the booty" in a pirate porn parody.

Erica: well,there could always be the directors cut of this video..
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline 2001clay  
#15 Posted : 11 October 2020 02:20:54(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3544 time(s) in 1268 post(s)
Slim Money: DAMNNN that video was hot

OCC: Amazing job with song & visual
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#16 Posted : 11 October 2020 04:02:23(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
mISTER_b: There are some real sexy scenes in this video, I have to admit that when you took off that black robe I was WOW, I also enjoyed the ending... Was it all in your head or are you really obsessive agressive? LOL BTW I can't believe Recovery is over 1 billion view Anxious

OOC: that was a fun read. Great job.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.