logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 17 October 2014 02:03:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Released: October 16th, 2014
Genre(s): Disco, Synthpop
Length: 5:32
Written By: Tiffany Mackenzie
Produced By: David Kosten, Tiffany Mackenzie
Label: Five Pesky Kids

Description
Following her win from Celebrity Big Brother, Nova returns to the music scene with her second single from her upcoming, unamed album, "Kill My Buzz." Like her previous tracks released, she stays in the synthpop category where she seems to have comfort but also uses different elements to make herself more unique and creative. This time, she used her love of Disco in giving a very Donna Summer, Super Mario Bros. reminiscent track. Many wondered if she would release music so soon after her time on reality television but there were no grievances when she announced on Twitter she had a single coming and then proceeded to reveal the single cover. The space-like photo featured Nova staring into the camera with her head tilted and purple streaks in her hair. She then tweeted it would be available on Thursday, October 16th, and now that day has come.

The song shows growth from her first free track on soundcloud, "Cheerleader," to the seductive alternative rock/synthpop track, "Daze," and now to her more upbeat and fun track, "Kill My Buzz." Musically, it's a synthpop track with Disco influences and electropop taste. The funky riff in the beginning leads to her soft and pleasant vocals as she chimes, "Bu-u-uzz." A dance floor ready track, it is big and bold, full of retro-inspired sounds and beautifully lilting vocals. The stomping synth-pop gem, which was co-produced by David Kosten, sees Nova diving a little deeper into the discotheque than her usual sound. It’s also a bit unusual in structure, calmly stretching across nearly 6 minutes of spacey, sort of 8-bit video game pulsations (think Super Mario Bros, or maybe Tetris). She glides over the verses effortlessly as she sings of being buzzed and drunk to the point she, "Lost my balance while walking on the avenu-u-ue." It's filled with multiple choruses and hooks as she takes listeners on a journey from a one night drinking binge where she pleads with her male counterpart to, "But don't kill my buzz." Lyrically, it's a story of having a one night drinking journey in which she sings karoeke and also starts the events of a one night stand. Even though she knows this will turn out one way, she decides to go along with it anyway because she doesn't care, using the term to not "Kill her buzz" or take away her alcohol from her. It all goes along with her album theme, as previously stated by Nova, "The album is all about a one night stand adventure. It's leading up to it, when it happens, after it happens, it's just one moment spanned over an album and it's really exciting, sad, funny, it's a great little tale of what's happened to me before." She also expresses she sought nothing more from the relationship as she sings, "We're saying words that we won't mean/Careful or I won't want to leave."

The track has been featured in the top 30 of digital songs with a high number of pre-orders and will be officially available for download October 16th.

Bu-u-uzz
No-no-no-no-no-no-no
Bu-u-uzz
No-no-no-no-no-no-no

Take a shot of something new
When did these lights turn from red to blue?
Lost my balance while walking on the avenu-u-ue

Hurry, I can't feel my face
Can't hang with me at your slow pace
Feels like I'm walking in skates
Hope you've enjoyed our non-date

Surrounded by people with common flaws
No Titanic moment cus you can't draw
What'd you say, you want another round?
Who's paying, baby, I've lost count

Lift your glass to my lips
Singing karaoke hits
Sing, sing, were' so perfect
On your lap I will sit
Cheer me up with a kiss
Ki-i-i-issed, ki-i-i-issed

Think I've become a dreamer
But I just don't care either
As long as you are here
Wash down all of my fears
Can't remember where we parked
Your brand new, shiny car
You can pout and make a fuss
There's nothing that we can't discuss
But don't kill my buzz
But don't kill my buzz

Broke my heel while we were dancing
Always wanted some romancing
Had a bit too much but I love chances
We're saying words that we won't mean
Careful or I won't want to leave
Everything has come to life
So much clearer in the night

Spin me till I start to fall
Hope they can hear us behind their walls
Pretty soon you'll see what's underneath
So you can't say I was hiding me

Singing karaoke hits
Chose a note, but I missed
But we are a similar pitch
How rich, ri-i-ich

As long as you are here
But don't kill my buzz
But don't kill my buzz

Ahhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhh
Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhh

Don't cut me off yet
Nope, not yet. Nope not yet cus I'm not done
Oh, let's have another
And then another
Come on, another

As long as you are here
But don't kill my buzz
But don't kill my buzz

Think I've become a dreamer (But don't kill my buzz)
But I don't care (But don't kill my buzz)
But I don't care
But I don't care

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 25 October 2014 06:09:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/10/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/10/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 17/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/10/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/10/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 17/10/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 17 October 2014 02:34:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Mariko: i am going to need you to fail at something,nova Chan. You were so sweet on big brother,not to mention you won. Now you make wonderful music. I just adore the Nintendo-y sound.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3 Posted : 17 October 2014 03:11:36(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: My lovely space princess has a new song out? BEST DAY EVER lol! No seriously though, love your voice and I can pretty much guarantee you that I'll be playing this song on repeat for the rest of my life. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 17 October 2014 03:44:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Queen Alexis: I mean, this is a bit too oddball for my liking but you're gaining alot of exposure lately and it seems as if part of your quest as an artist was to break out of your sisters shadow and not be known as 'Glamazon's sister' but as your own person and I can't lie you're succeeding at doing so. This might not be my track of the year but it definitely serves for good purpose and you've got some good writing skills. I was hard on you when you first came here but you are doing it right missy.

OOC: I really enjoyed these lyrics lol. They are actually better than the team of people who wrote the soundalikes song lyrics. Really good release by NOVA :) Lift your glass to my lips|Singing karaoke hits|Sing, sing, were' so perfect|On your lap I will sit Idk why but I love that part lol
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 17 October 2014 04:01:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: Nova is trying to be my favorite artist with this track. This was stupefying, cause I want get that same feeling. so great job,

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#6 Posted : 17 October 2014 04:24:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Very different type of lyrics to a lot of the pop we see on here, and it fits Nova really well. I can totally hear her singing this song. Great lyrics and great RP.

Daisy: Woooo Nova! That's my best buddy! Go get 'em. I was waiting for new music from you, and this was definitely worth the wait. Luv ya!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 17 October 2014 14:04:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Mariko: i am going to need you to fail at something,nova Chan. You were so sweet on big brother,not to mention you won. Now you make wonderful music. I just adore the Nintendo-y sound.

Nova: I'm sorry, if it makes you feel any better, I'm terrible at dancing! :)

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Kourtney: My lovely space princess has a new song out? BEST DAY EVER lol! No seriously though, love your voice and I can pretty much guarantee you that I'll be playing this song on repeat for the rest of my life. :)

Nova: Yay, so happy you like it! Best played on full volume and probably with a small dosage of LSD. For the full effect, you know?

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Queen Alexis: I mean, this is a bit too oddball for my liking but you're gaining alot of exposure lately and it seems as if part of your quest as an artist was to break out of your sisters shadow and not be known as 'Glamazon's sister' but as your own person and I can't lie you're succeeding at doing so. This might not be my track of the year but it definitely serves for good purpose and you've got some good writing skills. I was hard on you when you first came here but you are doing it right missy.

OOC: I really enjoyed these lyrics lol. They are actually better than the team of people who wrote the soundalikes song lyrics. Really good release by NOVA :) Lift your glass to my lips|Singing karaoke hits|Sing, sing, were' so perfect|On your lap I will sit Idk why but I love that part lol

Nova: Thanks for taking a listen. I don't know, I didn't think much about anything you just said. All I did was write and create and it just so happened to come out this way, plus I love disco music but thanks again for listening.

OOC: Thanks :) I like Marina's better tbh lol. I thought it was genius so it was hard trying to break that and throw something else on there. And yeah, that's probably my favorite part too.

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: Nova is trying to be my favorite artist with this track. This was stupefying, cause I want get that same feeling. so great job,

Nova: Oooh, goodie. I love being a favorite :P

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Very different type of lyrics to a lot of the pop we see on here, and it fits Nova really well. I can totally hear her singing this song. Great lyrics and great RP.

Daisy: Woooo Nova! That's my best buddy! Go get 'em. I was waiting for new music from you, and this was definitely worth the wait. Luv ya!

OOC: Thank you :)

Nova: Thanks sunshine! Love you too :*
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/10/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8 Posted : 19 October 2014 10:18:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Christopher: We were supposed to release on the same week a while back. You got pushed back. We got pushed back. Coincidentally, we still released on the same week. Hmm, I think someone is trying to outdo me yet again ;) Lol, all jokes aside I really do love this track and I didn't think you'd be able to outdo Cheerleader which by the way is still super catchy. Can't wait for the album. You know I have to support fellow CBB4 alumni :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 20 October 2014 07:25:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Christopher: We were supposed to release on the same week a while back. You got pushed back. We got pushed back. Coincidentally, we still released on the same week. Hmm, I think someone is trying to outdo me yet again ;) Lol, all jokes aside I really do love this track and I didn't think you'd be able to outdo Cheerleader which by the way is still super catchy. Can't wait for the album. You know I have to support fellow CBB4 alumni :P

Nova: Hehe, I think it is you little dudes trying to compete with me :P Thank you very much, I love you guy's track as well. Both catchy songs for the obsessed big brother fans out there ;) And good, save a spot in your collection for my album! It's coming soon.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#10 Posted : 23 October 2014 03:16:22(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
mISTER_b: Nova is one of the best newcomers of 2014, I have no doubt, we worked on "Forever the Same" and people loved that song and I was so happy with the results of her potention while on studio, that she only recorded one cut for that track. Now with this track in disco music taking back the radio, it's going to be a smash!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 23/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 23 October 2014 07:40:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
mISTER_b: Nova is one of the best newcomers of 2014, I have no doubt, we worked on "Forever the Same" and people loved that song and I was so happy with the results of her potention while on studio, that she only recorded one cut for that track. Now with this track in disco music taking back the radio, it's going to be a smash!

Nova: Thanks, mISTER_b :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 25 October 2014 06:09:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
Nova
Kill My Buzz
Morning After
Ryan Andrews
Five Pesky Kids

UserPostedImage

The video fades in from black, as Nova is seen walking down the streets of Tokyo in a black leather dress. The streets are quiet except for the sounds of the city life, cars and horns but she seems to be the only person there. The words, "Killy My Buzz" pop up on the screen in red letters and then the beat starts to play as the scene shows her walking down the street again, this time with people surrounding her, walking to different places. She is with a group of girls and a guy, holding on to him as she is seemingly drunk. They laugh and chase each other into different bars before heading out and going to another one.

UserPostedImage

Bu-u-uzz
No-no-no-no-no-no-no
Bu-u-uzz
No-no-no-no-no-no-no

Take a shot of something new
When did these lights turn from red to blue?
Lost my balance while walking on the avenu-u-ue

Hurry, I can't feel my face
Can't hang with me at your slow pace
Feels like I'm walking in skates
Hope you've enjoyed our non-date

The camera zooms in on her as she lifts her sunglasses from her eyes, singing to the camera and then looks back at her group of friends. They had been clearly drinking but it didn't bother them one bit. She's dancing, along with the other two Japanese girls beside her and the guy, stares at them, chuckling as she invites him to join her. She holds out her hands and sways her hips, as if singing to him. They enter into a club, this one having multi-colored lights and giant life sized statues of some familiar pop culture items. When she enters, her face is amazed and she orders some drinks. Once inside, she's in a new dress, this one stripped red and white hanging off her shoulders. She's sitting on one of the bar tops as she sings at the camera. They seem to be the only group in the club but she doesn't mind, she continues on singing as if there were a large crowd there in front of her.

UserPostedImage

Surrounded by people with common flaws
No Titanic moment cus you can't draw
What'd you say, you want another round?
Who's paying, baby, I've lost count

Singing karaoke hits
On your lap I will sit
Cheer me up with a kiss
Ki-i-i-issed, ki-i-i-issed

As long as you are here
But don't kill my buzz
But don't kill my buzz

As she keeps singing, the guy looks up at her, continuing to drink and then she grabs the two girls to join her. It was almost like a private show for him. After the chorus finishes, she sings the second verse in which she jumps down from the bar and walks over to the wall of lights, dancing with the girls. They grab some more shot glasses and take them before falling down on the ground and laughing. She gets up and heads over to one of the stages the club had, getting on it and singing. The guy gets up and walks over to her, standing in front of her now as she sings and finishes his liquor. He grabs her by the waist and she smiles at him, pulling back so he was on stage with her.

Broke my heel while we were dancing
Always wanted some romancing
Had a bit too much but I love chances
We're saying words that we won't mean
Careful or I won't want to leave
Everything has come to life
So much clearer in the night

Spin me till I start to fall
Hope they can hear us behind their walls
Pretty soon you'll see what's underneath
So you can't say I was hiding me

UserPostedImage

As she keeps dancing, the lights start flashing around her and a disco ball drops from the ceiling, making her go wild. She cheers and claps, singing some more, the chorus this time, as she starts to do some old school dances. She dances with the guy and then suddenly the life sized statues come to life and join her. She stares at them and then shrugs it off, dancing along with them. She puts her hands up and then behind her as she swirls around in her dress. It's tight so it doesn't swirl with her but it does show off her lovely figure. The girls watch and then soon join her as the guy continues watching, sitting down at a table now. He was almost entranced by her, not able to take his eyes off Nova.

Singing karaoke hits
Chose a note, but I missed
But we are a similar pitch
How rich, ri-i-ich

As long as you are here
But don't kill my buzz
But don't kill my buzz

Ahhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhh
Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhh

Don't cut me off yet
Nope, not yet. Nope not yet cus I'm not done
Oh, let's have another
And then another
Come on, another

UserPostedImage

As the song goes into the chorus, the scene switches back to when she's outside in her black dress, the group looking for bars to go to. The streets were flooded with people as they make their way through and finally spot an interesting looking place. It's a Karaoke bar and they go in, paying some money and getting on stage, one at a time. They all sing different songs and were given different impressions from the audience. Nova, of course, got the highest one and ended up winning. She jumps down to where the guy is and the two of them order some more drinks, she sits in his lap, and takes a shot. Fast forwarding to them now, they are back in the club, dancing and having a great time, acting silly, obviously drunk, and not a care in the world.

As long as you are here
But don't kill my buzz
But don't kill my buzz

UserPostedImage

Think I've become a dreamer (But don't kill my buzz)
But I don't care (But don't kill my buzz)
But I don't care
But I don't care

The video ends with Nova sitting in a custom made chair for her as the two girls stand on each side, wearing nothing but their bras and headphones around their necks, as they raise her and she seemingly floats in the air. The guy watches, slowly slumping over, totally drunk and out of it, as Nova looks to be in perfect condition. She smirks at the camera and the video fades to black. The words, ""Five Pesky Kids" shows up in white at the end.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/10/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/10/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#13 Posted : 25 October 2014 06:29:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: i like to think it was my being in the big brother house that inspired this.

Erica: I seriously doubt that,mariko. She wasn't drinking and fucking everyone in sight....well,one out of two ain't bad.

Mariko: please.it was only two and one of them was pretty much a given...and I fucking live with her now,so it is not that bad. Besides,didn't you do the same thing.

Erica:doesn't matter. I'm the cute one.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
RoseJapanFan on 25/10/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#14 Posted : 25 October 2014 06:31:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Daisy: 10/10 would fuck. Just saying.

Ooc: Nice work :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#15 Posted : 26 October 2014 11:45:40(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC: I love videos RPs, they're so cool to imagine when you're reading them and certaainly you are really good at it! I only feel that we didn't wrote a RP for "Forever the Same" d'oh!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 27 October 2014 06:13:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mariko: i like to think it was my being in the big brother house that inspired this.

Erica: I seriously doubt that,mariko. She wasn't drinking and fucking everyone in sight....well,one out of two ain't bad.

Mariko: please.it was only two and one of them was pretty much a given...and I fucking live with her now,so it is not that bad. Besides,didn't you do the same thing.

Erica:doesn't matter. I'm the cute one.

Nova: I just love Tokyo :) and Japanese girls. Super cute!

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Daisy: 10/10 would fuck. Just saying.

Ooc: Nice work :)

Nova: HA, thank you.

OOC: Thanks :0

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I love videos RPs, they're so cool to imagine when you're reading them and certaainly you are really good at it! I only feel that we didn't wrote a RP for "Forever the Same" d'oh!

OOC: It's never too late :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/10/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#17 Posted : 27 October 2014 06:33:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko: so its possible? bam! in your face,hitomi!

erica:she didnt..you know what,mariko? this is your time,and im going to let you have it.

mariko: yay! and nova? we love british people. hello kitty is british,so that makes it inevitable.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 27/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 27 October 2014 06:45:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

mariko: so its possible? bam! in your face,hitomi!

erica:she didnt..you know what,mariko? this is your time,and im going to let you have it.

mariko: yay! and nova? we love british people. hello kitty is british,so that makes it inevitable.

Nova: Aw, thank you :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage