logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 11 September 2009 10:42:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Hot Topic Artist/Band of The Month: The Chickmunk Girls

The Chickmunk Girls are one of the hottest in the game right now, they had 3 Top 10 hit singles and their debut single is a top 10 album.
The girls are earning WORLDWIDE success. They are know for their weird yet generic song titles, which have taken the world by storm.
The girls are to release The Chickmunk Girls "Extension Play" from their debut album September 22, 2009 (originally it being September 15, 2009).
According to Kathy many of the songs were songs that weren't finished from the album and that after touring they got a chance to finish them,
but they realized that the song wouldn't fit the next album's concept which according to Olivia will be very different. It is unknonw as of now
when the second album will be released.

The Chickmunk Girls Top 10 Single Chart Positions and Overall All Single Sells
Girl Trash [Peaked #7 in USA]
The Game feat. Stephanie Ortiz [Peaked #5 in USA, #10 in AUS & NZ, #8 in South America, #7 in Asia, #8 in Europe and #5 in the World]
A Birdie For Cheaters [Peaked #5 in USA, #8 in AUS & NZ, #5 in South America, #5 in Asia, #5 in Europe and #3 in the World]

Overall the Chickmunk Girls have sold over 6.2Million Singles Worldwide and still rising.

The Chickmunk Girls Top 10 Album Charts Position and Overall All Album Sales
"The Chickmunk Girls" [Peaked #6 in the USA)

Overall the Chickmunk Girls debut album has sold over 2.1 Million copies worldwide and still rising.

Interview with Kathy

Do you think is fair that you and your girls are underrated, no Birdie/HTC awards nomination what so ever?
Kathy: "We love being underrated though, we always fear that the more successful we get, the more attention we will get but it never happens, so that's great! Now lets keep it that way! And we hate awards shows! If it wasn't because our managers to forces us to go we wouldn't go, now don't get me wrong it can be enjoyable but it is so overrated!"

Are you going solo?
Kathy:" I am doing double duty right now. I am working on my solo stuff plus I'm working with The Chickmunk Girls. Now me going solo doesn't mean The Chickmunk Girls are over, I just want to experiment on some things by myself. I don't think The Chickmunk Girls will finish anytime soon. Trust me!"

Aurora recently criticized you girls by calling you "Original". How do feel about that?
Kathy: "The pregnant whore that sounds like a dying bitch needs to shut the fu*k up. Seriously, just because we had a chess piece on our artwork doesn't make us unoriginal. Our artwork is always based on whats on our minds at the moment and what came out of it was a chess board piece. And she did not invent the chess board pieces and our artwork has nothing to do with her performance, as she claims, and we haven't even performed the song yet and she didn't even know what the song was about about so we don't know what the hell she is talking about when she says "unoriginal". The bitch looks a hillbilly."

Edited by user 11 September 2009 11:15:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troymazing  
#2 Posted : 11 September 2009 11:39:55(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Aurora: "the bitch looks a hillbilly" ... yeah, well, at least I can speak proper English. And honestly, a hillbilly? They don't even fucking have those in France. Furthermore, being pregnant does NOT mean I'm whore.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

#3 Posted : 11 September 2009 12:27:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
Aurora: "the bitch looks a hillbilly" ... yeah, well, at least I can speak proper English. And honestly, a hillbilly? They don't even fucking have those in France. Furthermore, being pregnant does NOT mean I'm whore.

Kathy: What does speaking proper English have to do with this. Your a whore, you don't even know who the father of your child is. The point here is that you had no right to say we are unoriginal when one, you don't listen to our music two, what does our artwork have to do with your tour and three we didn't even know who the hell you were. Your a bitch and we are not afraid to respond to your ugly skinny ass.
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 11 September 2009 12:36:20(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Raven : Being pregnant makes you a whore!? That's a new one. I'd say it makes you damn lucky.
Roxy : Erm, it's what women's bodies - most women's bodies, erm, sorry Raven - are wired to do? Yo' mama was pregnant! ;)
Bikki : It makes you go through hell (1 month down, 8 plus another birth to go - grr), but it doesn't make you a whore.
Katie : As for the IMAs - didn't we ALL win a Birdie for the MCT? You girls were all part of that, Kathy mostly but you all played!
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#5 Posted : 11 September 2009 12:44:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Kathy: Oh we know, but we wouldn't like to do that to you guys and receive credit for something we were 3% part of, We just don't like awards show, especially Hot Topic, VMA's all those "commercial" awards shows, they are so overrated. Oh and the pregnant part was a double meaning thing, like just because we use a chess piece doesn't mean we are unoriginal. We tried being nice a week a go to her but she just kept on bitching so we got tired.

Edited by user 11 September 2009 12:45:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troymazing  
#6 Posted : 11 September 2009 12:45:40(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Aurora: Okay you little cunt. I know EXACTLY who the father of my children are, but I chose not to release it to the public. I'm done here.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

#7 Posted : 11 September 2009 12:47:33(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
Aurora: Okay you little cunt. I know EXACTLY who the father of my children are, but I chose not to release it to the public. I'm done here.

Kathy: Good bitch, just like your career.