logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 10 January 2015 15:29:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Released: 10 February 2015
Recorded: 2014 - 2015
Length: 48:25
Label: Five Pesky Kids
Genre(s): Pop, Synth-pop, Electronic, Alternative
Producer(s): Seven Four, David Kosten, Jared Nevo, MakeAScene, Deneil, Riley Hamilton, Paris Roberson
Writer(s): Tiffany Mackenzie, Jared Nevo, David Kosten

Background
Coming off an impressive 2014, Tiffany Mackenzie, also known as Nova, has set her sites on taking the Pop world by storm and plans to do so with her debut album, "Morning After." It all kicked off on April 25th, 2014 when her track, "Cheerleader" made its way onto the internet via SoundCloud and suddenly became an instant favorite. Fans were kept in the dark as to who the singer was behind the infectious track but soon was revealed to be a new British singer by the name of Nova. Even though the song never charted, it became one of the most downloaded and shared tracks from the website. 2 months later, she sat down with PopJustice and revealed more about herself, including being Victoria Rios', you may know her as Glamazon, step-sister but she didn't want to be given any special treatment or just be seen as her "little sister." On the 25th of May, she released her debut single, "Daze" and also announced she was signed to Five Pesky Kids, Weekend's recording label, for a 2 album deal. The single was highly praised but was also criticized for being "too different" as if the singer were "trying too hard." She wasted no time heading into the studio to work on her debut EP. She had been the most buzzed about new artist and a few months later in October, she reminded everyone why with the release of the album's second single, "Kill My Buzz," a disco-influenced track which references drinking. This track was also highly praised as she ventured out into a different sound that wasn't being heard on the radio today. She performed the single and a few other tracks at the first annual "Fall Festival," which was a 3 day concert including top names in the industry. Nova's performance was one of the most praised and talked about on social media for her excellent vocals and raw emotions while delivering her singles.

In between recording, her music came to a halt when she entered the infamous reality show, "Celebrity Big Brother" and became the fourth season's winner. It came down to her and The Stat Nerd's Christopher Hudson. Both ended up out lasting their competition but it was Nova who walked away as the official winner. She was noted as one of the most popular and likeable characters for her honest and fun nature on the show. As soon as the show ended however, Nova headed back into the studio and finished up her EP which then was announced to become an album instead. "I had written so much while inside the house that I extended the EP. It was the perfect time to really feel what I was writing, you know? I felt so much during that show that people didn't really know so I wrote it down. I know many people were doing that but I often hid when I was writing. You only saw me maybe twice? I think? But yeah, some of the songs come from that moment and the rest are from years ago."

The album was announced to be released on January 27th, via Five Pesky Kids and would be accompanied by a mini tour which will feature 10 dates, 5 in US and 5 in UK. She was also announced as one of Girl Spice's supporting acts on their world tour. "It was crazy, I loved Girl Spice growing up! They were everything to me. They got me through some tough times, I guess. Heartbreaks and just having fun in general so it's a dream to be on the road with them."

Along with the pre order of the album, fans will get another track, "Tasty," unlocked from the album as an instant download.

Composition
"What makes the album fun is, it's sort of a concept album really. All the songs are all about the same thing but different emotions to it. The idea of the album was to be one giant story." The album focuses on a one night stand, from the point of view of Nova. "'Morning After' is a few songs I created with the mindset of being with someone for just a short time, literally until the morning after we met. It's love but only for such a short time which I think makes it all the more special and interesting. There's no epic love story or anything but rather the feelings of what could happen in 24 hours to two people who fall really fast for each other and it seems, at least the songs make it seem, this 'love' is something that's been happening for so long. I guess I wanted to write about the idea that love can just be so instant and so quick that you don't even realize it and before long it's gone. It really was just so fast but it was nice. I sort of relate it with fame, you can have it and enjoy it and it feels like the best thing in the world, but it can be gone in a blink of an eye. I feel like I'm going to enjoy every second of what's happened to me because a lot of doors have been opened for me, a lot of chances for me to get my voice out there. But really, my album is a set of stories and experiences of me and a guy falling into this weird and chaotic love and it just sort of spiraled down. There was no happy ending at all. There's some fun songs in there, while it was fun for a bit but then it got serious, like the middle part of the album, and it became sort of sad and depressing because you quickly realize it won't end well. Everything was just not meant to be and that's just how it is.

Working with Scar was incredible. He really gets me and knows what I would like. It's weird because prior to recording, we had never met or anything but I knew him and "Hey Lolita" because they are one of my favorite groups and inspirations. I just felt a close attachment as we recorded because he just understood. I worked with different producers who specialized in something a little different from the rest so it shows on my album. It wasn't meant to be a record that would be mainstream or anything. There's a lot of indie influence but it's very organic. It's different and challenging but fun. We sat in the studio for hours and at the same time he was recording his album too but he was amazing. I adore Scar so much. In the album, there's different themes but the constant one is love and trying to make sense of things. I think I'll treasure this album for a long time since it's so personal and real. There's nothing fake about this album or these songs at all."

Musically, the album stays in the Pop lane but also dabs into Alternative and Electronic elements while giving hints of R&B, Rock, and Indie. One of the most noticeable tracks "But Everything's Alright" also features chillwave and ambient type sounds and beats with Nova's dreary and sultry vocals. The album follows a timeline and begins with Nova meeting a guy and the two becoming entranced with one another, drinking and having fun and then eventually sleeping together. "It feels like it's happening in the time span of weeks and months but it's literally 24 hours and nothing more. I like to say that sometimes women make more out of a relationship than what it is and that's the case here but both of them fell really deep into each other. It's scary to know that you can feel all this in a matter of hours and then feel so lost when it's over." Another stand out track, the rock/alternative track, "Eat Your Heart Out," which signifies her anger at not having her feelings being shared mutually. "It really is one of those tracks where it's like, 'Well fuck you if you don't like me. I'm amazing' and I just wanted it to sound like sad but also like I was picking myself up. Towards the end of the album, I get more sarcastic and cocky and I'm not just whining about it anymore. I'm freeing myself. It's the little things like that which make the record seem like anyone can get it, not just women."

Track List
UserPostedImage

Singles
Daze (Released: May 26th, 2014) [Debuted #12; Peaked #7]
Kill My Buzz (Released: October 16th, 2014) [Debuted #1; Peaked #1]

Promotional Singles
Tasty (Released January 10th)

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 05 February 2015 04:18:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 10 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 10/01/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/01/2015(UTC), erich hess on 11/01/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/01/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 11/01/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 12/01/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 19/01/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 24/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 25/01/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 10 January 2015 15:30:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Released: January 10th, 2015
Genre(s): Pop
Length: 3:49
Written By: Tiffany Mackenzie
Produced By: Riley Hamilton

Description
"Tasty" is the promotional single released off of Nova's debut album titled, "Morning After." The song is offered as an instant download on iTunes once fans pre-order the album.

The track can be described as a "sugary, sweet Pop song with equally addictive lyrics." It was written by Nova and David Kusten, with production from Weekend member, Riley Hamilton. It was one of the first tracks recorded for the album but added towards the ending stages of the album. After implementing her own sound with the usage of synths and insistent drum patterns which tend to make the track stand out. The beauty of this track, however, is how significantly normal it sounds, with a hint of an 80's vibe to it. Her distinct voice booms on the track, singing the catchy and undeniably creative chorus. The song has a running metaphor of 'food' in which Nova enthuses about being 'full' and 'sweeter than any confection.' Although the track doesn't have deep lyrics, it makes for a fun listen with its quirky and sultry vibe. One of the lighthearted songs on the album, Nova proceeds to make some innuendos such as wanting to quench her thirst with his "sweet juice." She never mentions anything outwardly but instead uses double meanings which is one of the brilliance of her lyrical uses throughout the song and also throughout the album.

(Giggles)
You keep me feeling full
And no other alive
Can serve me something so damn good, baby
Need more than an ounce
I'll stop eating around
You serve me something so damn good, baby
Something so tasty

Sweeter than any confection
Got my sugar intake on high, keep my sugar intake on high
No appetite for another
You're my main dish and dessert, yeah, main dish and dessert

I can feel you getting closer dear, closer dear
And I need my quick fix

You keep me feeling full
And no other alive
Can serve me something so damn good, baby (Oh!)
Need more than an ounce
I'll stop eating around
Something so tasty (Oh!)

Something so tasty

Lick my lips thinking about it all day
And I don't waste a single bit, no, don't waste a single bit
Lucky for me it's my private buffet
You can give it to another, but I'm your favorite customer

I can feel you getting closer dear, closer dear
And I need my quick fix

You keep me feeling full
And no other alive
Need more than an ounce
I'll stop eating around
Something so tasty (Oh!)

Something so tasty (Oh!)
Something so tasty (Oh!)

My sweet tooth
Is, is missing you
Quench my thirst with your sweet juice, your sweet juice
My sweet tooth
Is, is missing you
Quench my thirst with your sweet juice, your sweet juice

You keep me feeling full
And no other alive
Need more than an ounce
I'll stop eating around
Something so tasty (Oh!)

(My sweet tooth, Is, is missing you)
Something so tasty
(My sweet tooth, Is, is missing you)
Something so tasty

You keep me feeling full
And no other alive
Need more than an ounce
I'll stop eating around
Something so tasty (Oh!)

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 10 January 2015 15:32:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 11 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 10/01/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/01/2015(UTC), erich hess on 11/01/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 11/01/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/01/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 12/01/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 19/01/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 24/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 25/01/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 11 January 2015 00:57:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica: shoving money into an iPod charging hole doesn't seem to be working! Mr Scott,status report'

Chloe: I'm not scotty! And you have to use a credit card

Erica:*shoving a credit card into her iPod,breaking the card.* fat lot of good that did.

Mariko: this song makes me blush. A lot
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/01/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 12 January 2015 05:28:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: shoving money into an iPod charging hole doesn't seem to be working! Mr Scott,status report'

Chloe: I'm not scotty! And you have to use a credit card

Erica:*shoving a credit card into her iPod,breaking the card.* fat lot of good that did.

Mariko: this song makes me blush. A lot

Nova: Yay, makes you feel dirty huh? Good stuff.

Another coin and I'll sing the dirty version hehe
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 19 January 2015 10:39:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Released: February 10th, 2015
Genre(s): Electroop
Length: 3:11
Produced By: MakeAScene

Description
"Mr. Iceman" is the first track of the debut album "Morning After." It was written by Tiffany Mackenzie and produced by the British duo, MakeAScene. Nova traveled between London and Los Angeles to record the track, finishing it in Los Angeles after 2 weeks. The song was one of the last to make the final album cut but it was also axed as one of the single choices. It can be described as an Electropop song with "stomping beats" and obscure synths that play throughout the track. The opening track invites the beginning of the story, where Nova sings about a man she had been pursuing but was too cold to open up to her, nicknaming him, "Mr. Iceman," for how he treats her. As majority of the tracks center around drinking, this one centers on her need for adventure and loving the danger that comes with it. "My blood's running over I need something new." In the course of the three minute and eleven second song, we see the shift from him keeping her out to eventually letting her in as she sings, "Yes, this is happening/Too late to go back, you already let me in" in a singsongy voice.

The chorus focuses on her taunting him, calling him by his given nickname from her and almost challenging him. She tells him "I bet I melt you into water." Her vocals start off from being low and sultry to almost a loud, brash tone. The song is in your face without being overly done and caters to Nova's voice.

My blood's running over I need something new
I need the excitement, I need a different view (Oh-Oh)
Be careful what I ask for since I might get it
Love a little bit of danger I must admit (Oh-Oh)

(Oh-Oh)
Even though I know you don't care
I'll still be hanging around

Mr. Iceman, are you frozen?
Will you let me inside your head?
Mr. Iceman, can you hear me?
I bet I melt you into water
Hey Mr. Iceman, are you frozen?

You're not so tough when you've had quite a few
That's when the girls come cus they all know the cue
Yes, this is happening
Too late to go back, you already let me in
My blood's running over I need something new

(Oh-Oh)

You'll still be hanging around

Mr. Iceman, are you frozen? (Oh, Oh-Oh)
Will you let me inside your head? (Oh, Oh-Oh)
Mr. Iceman, can you hear me? (Oh, Oh-Oh)
I bet I melt you into water (Oh, Oh-Oh)
Mr. Iceman, are you frozen? (Oh, Oh-Oh)
Will you let me inside your head? (Oh, Oh-Oh)
Mr. Iceman, can you hear me? (Oh, Oh-Oh)
I bet I melt you into water (Oh, Oh-Oh)

(Oh, Oh-Oh) (x16)

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 30 January 2015 14:30:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 19/01/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 19/01/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 19/01/2015(UTC), erich hess on 19/01/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 24/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 25/01/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#6 Posted : 19 January 2015 10:56:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: Oh how my miss my talks with nova, can sing, likable, and has a kick ass name! if I was a brother the last thing I would want is to have my sister like her.

Jake: is it because you would have weird feelings and will try to find someone like her?

Chris: It would be everytime I bring my sister any where I would be forgotten, and will have to carry a shotgun for all of my friends wanting to get the hook up. Hell I saw big brother my girlfriend might push me to the side for her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/01/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#7 Posted : 19 January 2015 14:15:36(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Lexi: Already begging my nana to give me money to buy this! :D
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/01/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 01 February 2015 08:26:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Genre(s): Electroop, synthpop, disco
Length: 4:50
Produced By: Riley Hamilton

Description
"Every Hour" is an Electropop and Synthpop track with disco features implemented into it. It was produced by Riley Hamilton, who also produced "Tasty" giving both tracks a very prominent 80's sound. It serves as the second track on the album and continues the story of Nova's quick but deep love. It can be described as an electronic ballad as Nova sings about waiting for her lover to contact her as she waits by the phone every hour. She talks about the things she rather spend her time doing, "I could be out dancing," but instead she waits for him to call. It features a computerized kaleidoscope of chippy, chiming blips and piston-like drums with a simple drum beat that inches along verse by verse. Some critics compared the song to her first release, "Cheerleader" in following the same synth like beat but not as cheery and uplifting. Instead, she expresses her sadness with constantly being made to wait for someone she knows probably won't call her.

Throughout the chorus, Nova talks about how she is losing herself, waiting for a guy like she thought she never would, and blaming herself when he doesn't call, but insists on waiting anyway. In the second verse, she chooses to think of all the bad things, wondering what she did wrong and then it quickly turns to jealous as she wonders if he's with someone else. She acknowledges their "relationship" or lack thereof as she sings, "Yeah, I know I'm just a number/But you keep calling me your lover." She loses all hope in the bridge, as she expresses how confused she is but she doesn't know why she still stays. Part of her loves the chase but she also knows that she wants more. Although there's no crazy vocal moments in the track, her range almost seems impressive as she goes from C#4 to Eb5, clearly showing some depth with her voice.

I could be out dancing
Instead I'm waiting and stressing
Nothing's right where I want it
You're still out and my patience's spent
Just lie to me, don't tell me the truth
I know I can't yet handle you

Night after night I'm losing myself
Oh, oh, oh
With every minute I'm thinking the worse
Oh, oh, oh
But I'm gonna stay here
I'll think about what I could've done wrong
I'll be waiting
Every hour for you to phone (Every hour for you to phone)

And every scenario starts to play
Did you really forget or were you in her bed?
Yeah, I know I'm just a number
But you keep calling me your lover

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
But I'm gonna stay here
I'll be waiting

Left me confused about your ways
(Everything sounds so repetitive)
You keep me close but still you're vague
(I don't know) why I'm still here

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
But I'm gonna stay here
I'll be waiting

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
But I'm gonna stay here
I'll be waiting

(Every hour for you to phone)

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 01/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/02/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 01 February 2015 08:27:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Genre(s): Indie rock, New wave
Length: 4:05
Produced By: Jared Nevo

Description
Serving as the third track of her debut album, "Eat Your Heart Out" is taking a step into Nova's indie rock sound on the album which seems to be fighting its way through. Produced by one half of Hey Lolita, Jared Nevo, and written by Nova herself, the duo created an impressive track which is not only good on the ears but the imagination as well. What starts out with the sound of an alarm clock ticking and then going off, leads into a diverse mixture of new wave and indie rock together. Her vocals are mainly monotone and in a low register, making her sound even more sultry yet vicious. The lyrics are almost self-explanatory, as is the title, which Nova blantantly tells the male counterpart to "Eat her heart out," or to feel bitterness within them. Coming from a track filled with sadness and confusion, Mackenzie definitely seems to have no trace of either of those traits now. The newly confident and profound singer, teases the male about feeling so badly that they'll want their pain to end, to which Nova replies, "I hope you remain/In that same, dark state of mind."

Throughout the entire song, Nova finds solace in knowing the guy feels guilty but she lends no mercy as she's too satisfied with the groveling. Lyrically, the song focuses on payback or redemption and playing on the phrase, 'Eat Your Heart Out,' as she states the guy will think about her more now that she's gone.

Picture yourself, waking up
All alone, nobody's home to scream at
It blows your mind, every single day
And somehow you're still clueless

I hope you remain
In that same, dark state of mind
I hope you remain
Away from anyone that you don't like

Beg me to eat your heart out
Something I won't do
But I will spare you

You'll think about me
When you're all gone
You'll think about me
'Cause you're all wrong

You'll pray for your sanity, just to me
We both know I'm your only saving grace
It's out of your league, this misery
You don't know how to deal

I hope you remain
In that same, dark state of mind
I hope you remain
Away from anyone that you don't like

Something I won't do
But I will spare you

You'll think about me
When you're all gone
You'll think about me
'Cause you're all wrong
Something I won't do

Right, right
Right, right
Right, you're done
Right, you're done
Right, you're done
You'll be begging for me to
Eat your heart out
Eat your heart out
Eat your heart out

You'll think about me
When you're all gone
You'll think about me
'Cause you're all wrong
Something I won't do
But I will spare you

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 01/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 01/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/02/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 02 February 2015 03:55:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Released: October 16th, 2014
Genre(s): Disco, Synthpop
Length: 5:32
Produced By: David Kosten, Tiffany Mackenzie

Description
Following her win from Celebrity Big Brother, Nova returns to the music scene with her second single from her upcoming, unamed album, "Kill My Buzz." Like her previous tracks released, she stays in the synthpop category where she seems to have comfort but also uses different elements to make herself more unique and creative. This time, she used her love of Disco in giving a very Donna Summer, Super Mario Bros. reminiscent track. Many wondered if she would release music so soon after her time on reality television but there were no grievances when she announced on Twitter she had a single coming and then proceeded to reveal the single cover. The space-like photo featured Nova staring into the camera with her head tilted and purple streaks in her hair. She then tweeted it would be available on Thursday, October 16th, and now that day has come.

The song shows growth from her first free track on soundcloud, "Cheerleader," to the seductive alternative rock/synthpop track, "Daze," and now to her more upbeat and fun track, "Kill My Buzz." Musically, it's a synthpop track with Disco influences and electropop taste. The funky riff in the beginning leads to her soft and pleasant vocals as she chimes, "Bu-u-uzz." A dance floor ready track, it is big and bold, full of retro-inspired sounds and beautifully lilting vocals. The stomping synth-pop gem, which was co-produced by David Kosten, sees Nova diving a little deeper into the discotheque than her usual sound. It’s also a bit unusual in structure, calmly stretching across nearly 6 minutes of spacey, sort of 8-bit video game pulsations (think Super Mario Bros, or maybe Tetris). She glides over the verses effortlessly as she sings of being buzzed and drunk to the point she, "Lost my balance while walking on the avenu-u-ue." It's filled with multiple choruses and hooks as she takes listeners on a journey from a one night drinking binge where she pleads with her male counterpart to, "But don't kill my buzz." Lyrically, it's a story of having a one night drinking journey in which she sings karoeke and also starts the events of a one night stand. Even though she knows this will turn out one way, she decides to go along with it anyway because she doesn't care, using the term to not "Kill her buzz" or take away her alcohol from her. It all goes along with her album theme, as previously stated by Nova, "The album is all about a one night stand adventure. It's leading up to it, when it happens, after it happens, it's just one moment spanned over an album and it's really exciting, sad, funny, it's a great little tale of what's happened to me before." She also expresses she sought nothing more from the relationship as she sings, "We're saying words that we won't mean/Careful or I won't want to leave."

The track has been featured in the top 30 of digital songs with a high number of pre-orders and will be officially available for download October 16th.

Bu-u-uzz
No-no-no-no-no-no-no
Bu-u-uzz
No-no-no-no-no-no-no

Take a shot of something new
When did these lights turn from red to blue?
Lost my balance while walking on the avenu-u-ue

Hurry, I can't feel my face
Can't hang with me at your slow pace
Feels like I'm walking in skates
Hope you've enjoyed our non-date

Surrounded by people with common flaws
No Titanic moment cus you can't draw
What'd you say, you want another round?
Who's paying, baby, I've lost count

Lift your glass to my lips
Singing karaoke hits
Sing, sing, were' so perfect
On your lap I will sit
Cheer me up with a kiss
Ki-i-i-issed, ki-i-i-issed

Think I've become a dreamer
But I just don't care either
As long as you are here
Wash down all of my fears
Can't remember where we parked
Your brand new, shiny car
You can pout and make a fuss
There's nothing that we can't discuss
But don't kill my buzz
But don't kill my buzz

Broke my heel while we were dancing
Always wanted some romancing
Had a bit too much but I love chances
We're saying words that we won't mean
Careful or I won't want to leave
Everything has come to life
So much clearer in the night

Spin me till I start to fall
Hope they can hear us behind their walls
Pretty soon you'll see what's underneath
So you can't say I was hiding me

Lift your glass to my lips
Singing karaoke hits
Sing, sing, were' so perfect
Chose a note, but I missed
But we are a similar pitch
How rich, ri-i-ich

As long as you are here
But don't kill my buzz
But don't kill my buzz

Ahhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhh
Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhh

Don't cut me off yet
Nope, not yet. Nope not yet cus I'm not done
Oh, let's have another
And then another
Come on, another

As long as you are here
But don't kill my buzz
But don't kill my buzz

Think I've become a dreamer (But don't kill my buzz)
But I don't care (But don't kill my buzz)
But I don't care
But I don't care

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

snap_itshannah on 02/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 02/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/02/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 02 February 2015 03:56:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Genre(s): Pop, electropop
Length: 3:49
Written By: Tiffany Mackenzie, David Kosten
Produced By: SevenFour

Description
The next track takes place after the two get together, and realizing how much alike they are. Going along with the overall theme of the album, this is the "climax" so the speak, as the two decide to finally give in to one another, in which Nova calls it a "perfect strain" which leads to the fifth track of the album. "Strain" is an electropop track which features some of Nova's diverse vocals going from a low register to breathy high notes. It also has some hints of a power pop ballad. The song was produced by SevenFour who also produced "Daze" on the album. It's also one of the few tracks which was co-written by Mackenzie. In what seems to be one of the turning points of the album, Nova expresses her full on admiration for her lover, wanting him to know how much they fit together even if it seems like a chaotic encounter. There's not much to expect from the instrument point of view but the addition of the acoustic guitar makes it more humane and sweeter as opposed to just keyboards and synths. Her vocals sound pleasantly crisp and breathy as on the tracks preceding it.

Lyrically, Nova digs deep to express herself honestly to her admirer. She sings, "We can go against the world with everything we've got/We can go against ourselves and beg for it to stop/But I know I go against what you've been looking for/A perfect strain, perfect strain," showing the guy's free choice whether to continue to pursue her or leave at the moment. She then goes on to sing about how she knows the two of them are just a mistake waiting to happen but instead of being cautious, she decides to just live on the fantasy and not the reality. The song, as explained by the singer, is about "taking chances when you know it's the wrong thing to do."

(Ahh)
(Ahh)
And you push and I pull then we bend but we will never break
When I give and you give but there's nothing left for either of us to take
I breathe in you breathe out we exhale all the good and inhale the bad
Just a stage that we play on and trying to make it to the final act

Ooh, ahh
Ooh, ahh
You make me wanna do it over and over

We can go against the world with everything we've got
We can go against ourselves and beg for it to stop
But I know I go against what you've been looking for
A perfect strain, perfect strain

Lift me up off the ground and I feed off you and your energy
Let me go and I fall but I still hold on to that fantasy
In a way we were born to behave this way and never let it die
Stuck on you like glue but you push so I can find a better lie

Ooh, ahh
Ooh, ahh
You make me wanna do it over and over

Going with the flow, I'm
Standing on the edge again
Going with the flow, I'm
Waiting to forget your name

(Ahh)
(Ahh)

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

AmyJayneXoX on 02/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/02/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 02 February 2015 03:58:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Genre(s): Alternative Pop, downtempo, electropop
Length: 3:19
Written By: Tiffany Mackenzie, David Kosten
Produced By: Paris Roberson

Description
The dark, alternative pop track sets up on the seventh track of the album as Nova reveals more details to the surprising twist in the album. Although a fictitious part made up on behalf of Nova, she felt it would add more personal experience to the song by singing as if the guy were a childhood friend, making it even harder to accept his behavior. This track was produced by Paris Roberson, and written by Mackenzie. Musically, the track is very different to anything heard already. It takes different influences such as hip hop and EDM. It features synthesisers and electronic pulses in its arrangement. It's very much focused on the lyrics as opposed to the beat but the beat really highlights the mood and tone of the track, which can be described as calm yet unnerving.

This song speaks on the behavior of the admirer, treating her as if she doesn't matter and is just another girl. There's a few 'tongue in cheek' comments throughout the song and times where Nova sounds sarcastic yet serious at the same time. Her vocals range from a high to low G note. The title, "Mama Would Be Proud" comes from her referencing how mothers are supposed to teach their sons to respect women, and instead he's pretending to be something he's not, so throughout the track she mentions how his mother would probably not be in favor of his treatment towards her or any other woman.

You've come a long way from being that little boy
You're not all sunny anymore now you've got some shades
No, you've got confidence beaming from your beady eyes, look alive
Always saying whatever I wanna hear
Remember when you used to give a damn, be a gentleman?
It's okay, somehow I know inside you're still gentle with yourself
And outside you're covered up
(Yeah)

Mama would be proud today
If she could see her baby boy
All grown up playing with girls' hearts like they're toys (Yeah)
But you're so cool now, everybody's always gonna know your name
Yeah your mama would be proud today, don't you think so too? (Yeah)

My favorite part is when you told me that I'm no good
Kicking me out acting like you didn't know you would
It used to be you didn't speak and I still understood, now you're cruel
And I can't get inside your head and the shoe's on the other foot
We used to laugh out loud at the silly games, them boys would play
Seeing you part of the wickedness just ain't right
Hope you wake up soon enough (Yeah)

Sneaking into my window (Yeah)
Braggin' to all your friends about me (Yeah)
But I'd find out, without a doubt (Yeah)
I can play the game like you do (Yeah)
(Chuckles)
And I can play the game like you do

Don't you think so too? (Yeah)
(Yeah)

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

AmyJayneXoX on 02/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/02/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 03 February 2015 12:18:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Released: May 26th, 2014
Genre(s): Synthpop, Alternative/Indie
Length: 3:37
Produced By: Seven Four

Description
After shocking listeners with her surprise track 'Cheerleader' on soundcloud, English singer Nova decided to give us another taste of her style by releasing her debut single, 'Daze' on iTunes. The single is a complete 180 from her fun and quirky synthpop track which echoed in the minds of hundreds of fans. This time around, she's switched things up with the Syntpop, Alternative, Indie inspired track. The insistent snare beat provides a sense of forceful urgency beneath synth bleeps and Nova’s raw vocals which prove to be quite impressive. The track gives a little more compared to 'Cheerleader' in that you get to really focus on her voice and at the same time enjoy the quite addicting beat. Her vocals are on full display here as they glide across the warped melody, putting the listener in a sweet trance state. Although there are some parts where she plays with a little bit of vocal effect, it takes nothing away from her ability as a singer. In fact, just the ability to completely shine through a different sound just with a second track is credible.

Lyrically, the song emphasis a chaotic relationship which all started as he watched her dance. The transition from her vocals from the verse to the chorus is pure soprano heaven as she belts out a strong chorus which is also catchy. The handclap-like beat gives a bit of playfulness with some dark lyrics that hint at the use of drugs and alcohol mixed with a sweet and confusing love affair. She begs the question, 'Can you find me? Can you?' and then ends the song with the repetitive 'And we dance' as the track stops.

Midnight crying my eyes out
Over you
5am we're good and my pants
You're getting into
What's the matter don't you like it like this?
I've been training to take all of your hits

Somebody caught me dancing
Cupid wasn't around to know better
Self-inflicted arrow through his sweater
His sweater, his sweater

Smells like whiskey and cigarettes
Same love story, romeo with his modern Juliet
He left his sweater
And we dance, we dance, we dance, we dance, we dance

Shut my mouth with a kiss
I've never liked gentle or cared for forever
Something about us tonight
It could always end and I would keep occupied

Staring at my reflection in the rain
Wasn't intoxicated, but everything is in a daze, but can you
Can you find me, can you?
Can you find me, can you? Can you?
Can you find me, can you?
Can you find me, can you? Can you?

Cupid wasn't around to know better
Self-inflicted arrow through his sweater
His sweater, his sweater

Smells like whiskey and cigarettes
Same love story, romeo with his modern Juliet
He left his sweater

Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can you? Can you? (Gypsy) Can you? Can you?
Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can't you find me? Can you? Can you? Can you? (Gypsy)

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

snap_itshannah on 03/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 12/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14 Posted : 03 February 2015 12:21:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Genre(s): Ambient, chillwave, downtempo
Length: 3:56
Written By: Tiffany Mackenzie, David Kosten, Jared Nevo
Produced By: Deneil, Paris Roberson

Description
Quite possibly the most diverse and difficult to process track on the album would be number nine, "But Everything's Alright" which combines some chillwave, ambience, and downtempo in what seems like an "acid trip" described by Nova. The track was produced by Paris Roberson and Deneil, who has produced numerous top notch works. One of the key elements is how different and organic it sounds, sounding like "nothing you'd hear on current radio today" as described by Nova. It also has some influence of electrogaze, featuring electronic textures created by synthesizers or digital samplers and often extensive use of large digital reverberant spaces and long delay times on sounds. Nova's lyrics are what takes precedence however, as she seemingly pleads and wears her heart on her sleeve while wondering how she came to be in this sad, confused state. "It was just hours and hours of honest songwriting with Jared. I didn't redo anything, this is the first draft and I went with it. I almost freestyled? I didn't write it, I just got in the studio and said what I felt, jotted down a few things here or there, and then just went with what I had. It was the most refreshing way to record and we got this incredible record out of it."

To describe the lyrics would be to unlock the meaning of the track, something which has several meanings if you ask the songwriter, Nova. In the beginning, she asks herself over and over what she was doing there, referring to her current frame of mind, and then saying "I don't belong here" as the distorted chords play over and over. Then, enters a simple drum beat, following the first few lines of the first verse. One of the most noticeable things about the song is there is no direct chorus, only an intro, verses, and then an outro. The lyrics range from talking to herself, and then confronting the guy in the third verse, after she contemplates and decides not to blame him or herself since she wanted this to begin with. She then goes on to repeat, "But Everything's Alright," referencing how she's able to sweep it under the rug and continue on with her life.

A fun fact for the track image is that it was purposefully cut off in order to symbolize the lie of being alright. "It was like, I'm about to lie but you really know I'm not alright so I won't even bother finishing it, you know? I thought it was cool."

What am I doing here?
I don't belong here (x3)

It's another night going by
I'm staying up late, with circles under my eyes
My tears have dried, none left to cry
I dream of dying, and flying, lying to myself
I'm so happy, but so lonely
Something's not right
Why do I let you run through me?
Why do I let myself feel like this?
When will we stop?
When will we stop?

I'm just too used to your schemes
Nothing you do ever surprises me
I'm another pawn in your twisted game
But I won't complain, I wanted it this way
I wanted it this way, way

Everybody's asking me
"Are you okay, are you free?"
I'm lying through my teeth
I've forgot how to fall on my feet
Head up, head down
Either way, I'm not around
It's the same, every day
I invest but you make me pay

But everything's alright
But everything's alright
But everything's alright
But everything's alright

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

snap_itshannah on 03/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/02/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 12/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#15 Posted : 04 February 2015 07:10:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Genre(s): Dreampop, Electronica
Length: 4:07
Written By: Tiffany Mackenzie, Jared Nevo
Produced By: Jared Nevo, Paris Roberson

Description
Featuring a xylophone and piano as the key instruments, "Right To Your Heart" is the second to last track on the album. Continuing on with the now light and emotional part of the album, Nova describes the entire album with this one song. Adding a bit of a tropical influence, the light percussion kicks, and Nova's soft vocals shine brightly. The melancholy track was produced by Jared Nevo and Paris Roberson, also co-written by Jared Nevo, as Nova explores and relives her one night stand, taking it in stride. Step-by-step, she takes the listener through the journey of the morning after, giving the album it's title meaning at last. Her haunting and soothing vocals climb over the track as she calmly recounts their time together.

She starts with saying the man was already gone before she could get a chance to say anything, making her feel a bit reluctant to pursue him. She feels it was just a simple dream but in reality, it's happened. In the second verse, she explains how she looked for him even though the two of them agreed it was a one time affair, but she admits she was drawn to him, and wonders if he thinks of her like she does him. After thinking some more, she changes her mind, saying she wouldn't do it again because she couldn't handle it again, the rejection of being able to go somewhere with the relationship. She refers to it as "a game" saying they "almost broke the rules" by not keeping it as a one night stand. In the bridge, she hopes that the man realizes how she feels but she knows he won't and she hates the way she feels as she thinks he does too. She continuously shows her confusion and anxiousness to see the guy again. In the chorus, she expresses what drew her to him in the first place, "Your smoke invites me in" and then continues to say she lost herself and did something she probably wouldn't do again. The simple lyrics with the extraordinary meaning and the melodic, cold beat, combine to make one of the stand out tracks on the entire album.

Your clothes are gathered on my bedroom floor
Sudden movement with a note on my door
(Your clothes are gathered on my bedroom floor)
Your lips still left on the glasses in my kitchen
Nothing resolved only left with questions
(Your lips still left on the glasses in my kitchen)

Your smoke invites me in
I lose my balance, lost my own rhythm
Did this happen for real?
Or was it all in my own head?

The morning after never seemed so vague
Looking for you while I stay in place
(The morning after never seemed so vague)
Unspoken agreement, now I can't agree
I wonder now if you still think of me
(Unspoken agreement, now I can't agree)

Your smoke invites me in

But I would never go back again
(Rather see another stranger)
In my bed
(Yes you know that this is true)
We almost wrecked the game and forgot the rules
I never wanna see you again
(I know you're just another)
Bad habit
(Tried to think of every excuse)
We almost wrecked the game and broke the rules

Hope to send this right to your heart
Trust me, I don't like this either
What the hell you doin' to me?

Your smoke invites me in

But I would never go back again
(Rather see another stranger)
In my bed
(Yes you know that this is true)
We almost wrecked the game and forgot the rules
I never wanna see you again
(I know you're just another)
Bad habit
(Tried to think of every excuse)
We almost wrecked the game and broke the rules

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 12/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 04 February 2015 07:14:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Genre(s): Dreampop, Synthpop
Length: 4:10
Written By: Tiffany Mackenzie, Jared Nevo
Produced By: Jared Nevo, Paris Roberson

Description
The last track of the debut album from Nova, "In Your Dreams" is a synthpop based track which features some electronic distortion to Nova's vocals. It features sparkly tinged synths which make up the majority of the beat, along with a drum pattern. It was produced by, once again, Jared Nevo and Paris Roberson. The duo set out to make a lasting impression for the album and felt it was the right way to go. Nova credits the song as being "a great album closer" and "peeking into the future of my future projects." Lyrically, the song focuses on really coming to terms with all that's happened and knowing the expectation shouldn't have been much to begin with. She decides to tell herself that she only saw him "in my dreams" and the whole thing was just something that happened and has since faded away. Although barely audible, Nova sings as the small echo of her voice can be heard and some distortion following in the background.

She uses her vocals to create harmonies and also make a pattern of the beat, creating a melody. As always, the small sexual innuendo is something to search for, as she sings, "Nothing left but you on my sheets." She also uses a further explanation of the guy being gone as if she had made him from her scars, being so lonely she created him and he never really existed in the first place. She then jumps back to reality in the second verse as she admits he was real and knows someone new will take her place but again, she places no blame on the guy.

What goes up must come down
We fall hard reaching for clouds
I'd expect a masterpiece
Nothing left but you on my sheets
So sultry, voluptuous
Breath taking, speechless
I can't recall where you are
Maybe I made you from my scars

In your dreams
I must have seen you in my dreams
Only exist in my dreams, in my dreams
(In my dreams, in my dreams)

In your dreams

Now my dreams come apart, come apart
Now my, now my dreams come apart, come apart

So bow down I now win
No restart only the end
Heaven help us all now
Someone new to take my crown
Not your fault you're so good
I just felt misunderstood
Take my pain and my aches
Put it all on your face

In your dreams

In your dreams

Now my dreams come apart, come apart

He only exists in my dreams
I only exist in your dreams

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/02/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 12/02/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#17 Posted : 04 February 2015 15:06:01(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Coke: Damn NOVA! I would tell you to stop being perfect but so much life has been given. Such an amazing way to start off the year!! Probably one of the best albums I have bought since 2013. Slay a bit, my child. Slay a bit 🙌🙏😻
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 05 February 2015 00:01:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: Oh how my miss my talks with nova, can sing, likable, and has a kick ass name! if I was a brother the last thing I would want is to have my sister like her.

Jake: is it because you would have weird feelings and will try to find someone like her?

Chris: It would be everytime I bring my sister any where I would be forgotten, and will have to carry a shotgun for all of my friends wanting to get the hook up. Hell I saw big brother my girlfriend might push me to the side for her.

Nova: Thank you boys :) and haha, Chris!

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Lexi: Already begging my nana to give me money to buy this! :D

Nova: Yay, hope your nana says "Go buy them all!"

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Coke: Damn NOVA! I would tell you to stop being perfect but so much life has been given. Such an amazing way to start off the year!! Probably one of the best albums I have bought since 2013. Slay a bit, my child. Slay a bit 🙌🙏😻

Nova: Thank you Coke, I'll try to keep slaying it like a dragon :O
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 25/02/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#19 Posted : 11 February 2015 04:44:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Daisy: NOVA I MISS YOU! I only just got the chance to listen to this album at last, but it was SO worth the wait, let me tell you. It's just so Nova, and to hear that you had such a great experience working with Jared on it is even better. The concept is so fun too. So Nova :P So many people out there are writing all this insincere crap about lovr and the fantasy of what it's supposed to be in fairytales, but hey, if I could have trusted anyone to be more genuine and straight up? It would have been you. I love the idea of the whole album being set around a one night stand and the aftermath. And it all knits together so well. You did a fantastic job and it's one of my favourite albums of the year already :) love it!

Oo: Awesome work on all of this. From your descriptions to your lyrics and images, it's all wonderful :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#20 Posted : 12 February 2015 04:15:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Daisy: NOVA I MISS YOU! I only just got the chance to listen to this album at last, but it was SO worth the wait, let me tell you. It's just so Nova, and to hear that you had such a great experience working with Jared on it is even better. The concept is so fun too. So Nova :P So many people out there are writing all this insincere crap about lovr and the fantasy of what it's supposed to be in fairytales, but hey, if I could have trusted anyone to be more genuine and straight up? It would have been you. I love the idea of the whole album being set around a one night stand and the aftermath. And it all knits together so well. You did a fantastic job and it's one of my favourite albums of the year already :) love it!

Oo: Awesome work on all of this. From your descriptions to your lyrics and images, it's all wonderful :)

Nova: Aww, you've always been my biggest supporter even when I was just running around, half-naked :P But thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the album!

PS. MISS YOU TOOOOO!!!!

OOC: Thanks :) I definitely wanted to do something different and be more creative. Probably one of my favorite RP's I've done.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
genocidal king on 12/02/2015(UTC)