logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline young_hustlers  
#1 Posted : 15 September 2009 22:35:46(UTC)
young_hustlers

Groups: Registered

Rap star Demonic is easily one of the most known rappers/Mc's in the music world but yet he is so unknown. Demonic (born Derrick Thomas) is rarely seen in the publics eye even after making a massive fortune through many gigs and selling over 1,000,000 albums on his debut album alone. Demonic is still pretty a normal guy. Today we have caught up to Demonic to see what he has planned for the near future.

(interviewer = i) (Demonic = D)

[I]= So Demonic what's life now that you have this certified fame?
[D]= *Laughs* Do you know what im really finding it quite tedious you know. Ill be trying to do the normal day to day stuff like shopping or even going to the cinema and its crazy because i have to take the entourage of about 10 and its all a little crazy for me because everywhere you go you got some guy trying to get a picture of you. But you have to take everything with a pinch of salt.

[I]= So your main stream success?
[D]= The truth is i dont feel so successful you know. I just try and do the normal things i don't wake up thinking man im worth millions i could buy anything or i dont wake up thinking man i just sold a million albums what are we going to do next. Im pretty much a normal guy just doing not so ordinary things. My childhood friends come around and chat to me and we just laugh and joke about my success and its really funny because it was not supposed to happen like this its really like a dream you are waiting to wake up.

[I]= What can we expect from you in the near future?
[D]= Already i'm writing the next album so yeah we about to start recording soon and hopefully duplicate the same success as "My Destiny" though i do want to try a different approach to music so who knows what will happen. I feel as though my next goal is to try a different field I'm hoping to star in a film project or even a TV show, and so lets see what happens.

[I]= Are you business minded?
[D]= Oh yes, I feel you have to be or you will just come out with albums that just wont sell i feel as though their is a lot of competition out their but like i say i take things with a pinch of salt. One day I'd like to start my own record label.

[I]= Forbes magazine reported you was making a ton of money this year?
[D]= Gosh yeah my mum rang me up that morning she said I'm one of the wealthiest rappers and I was like I have 3 songs and 1 album out Ive never been to number one so it was kind of crazy but man it is a nice feeling though it does raise the suspicion about who to trust.

[I]= would you like to say anything to the fans?
[D]= I would like to thank everybody who bought the album and the singles and kept me in the spot light. I'm creating a brand new album which will be better than the last so be prepared for some magic. Thanks and i love you :D UserPostedImage