logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 14 March 2015 08:18:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Last time I think Scott thought about having a wrestling rp on here and that was great seeing as we had a lot of people here who like wrestling, some just in it for a certain person, *Cough* Erich on Paige *cough* still it didn't go far and now at work I thought of why and what I came up with was there just wasn't enough to role play, wrestlers in matches will be hard to choose the outcome. It was a long shot seeing how much we care for our characters to just get in a match and lose. Then I wonder if we could try it a different way. Instead of having all of us role play as wrestlers in one company, we could all be CEO of our own wrestling league were we don't compete for gold but for ratings. So my pitch is you pick your talent, you pick the day it comes on. You give us entertainment and the best show wins. Of course none of this is set in stone and if you want to add or subtract something from this idea then go ahead and run with it but if this is something people can get behind we can put our heads together and hammer this thing out to reality

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 14/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/03/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 31/03/2015(UTC)