logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 17 September 2009 12:05:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce has revealed on her twitter that she will be singing at the new year of presidency party that will be held November 4, 2009. More information was released on her blog and according to the blog she gave some information on what she is going to perform. She will will be singing an acoustic version of her #1 hit single Toy Soldier and then perform the first single off her next album entitled "Diary Of A Pop Sinner" on the after party.

The performance will be held at the Neighborhood Ball.

In a tweet, Stephanie Fierce said: "Singing for the President, this is an honor I can't believe it." "I still can't believe I am one of the five people that was actually chosen to perform."

We asked for comments on the streets of Washington and this is what we got:

Negative Comment (41%):
Listen, I have nothing against Stephanie Fierce her talent and work ethic is amazing, but can she just go away for awhile? You know, take a break and let us miss her for awhile? I swear one can't go a month without Stephanie Fierce coming out with a new single or clothing line or commercial or tour or some news about whether or not she's really married (thankfully, thats over with since we all now know she is married to Johnny from "The Rockers"). Now she's sneaks into the political world just to rain on Barack Obama's party. Not watching it. She just wants to promote her stuff.

Positive Comment (59%):
I am so glad they picked her. Stephanie Fierce is know for putting a show and I know she won't bore us to death. I must say its gotta be a respectable performance which I'm pretty sure she will keep in mind but I've been to Stephanie Fierce's concert and she knows how to get soft. I am also looking forward to the first single off her new album, rumors say their will be special guests on it. I am definitely watching. Stop making us wait so long!!! lol!

Edited by user 18 September 2009 12:48:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troymazing  
#2 Posted : 18 September 2009 05:39:44(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OOC: Obama's one year presidency anniversary is January 20th, 2010..
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 18 September 2009 13:30:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
*Stephanie Fierce walks into dance rehearsal meeting*

Stephanie Fierce: Hey guys how are yall doing? *Dancers say their chant* You know why we are all here right? *backup dancers cheer and they all do their little hand shake*
Ok! so I'm switching gears a bit with Toy Soldier, because since its a party for Obama we have to be very respectful and wear appropriate clothing to the party.

Dancer: What about the after party?

Stephanie Fierce: At the after party we can basically do whatever we want because the after party is more for the guests, Obama will be gone by then. So I thought it would be a perfect chance for us to do the solo version of the first single off my next album.

Dancer: Oh Ok!

Stephanie Fierce: Anyone else got questions? *looks around* Good, ok so were obviously going to have to slow down meaning I won't be needing you guys the first performance.

Dancers: *cheer on because even though they are not performing they still are getting paid for the performance anyway as part of their contract!*

Stephanie Fierce: **giggles** So yes you guys got off on this one but I'm still going to need you on the after party which will be about two hours later.

Ok so I basically have new moves I've been working on. They are difficult so don't be intimated but I know you guys can handle it.

Dancers: Whoop! Whoop!

Stephanie Fierce: That's what I'm talking about! I never wanna here dissapointment on my studio! We taking risks no matter what.
*Dancers cheer again*
I've also been talking to my vocal coach who also specializes on dance performance that require sining, and he has taught me some breathing techniques that will allow me to still sing even though I'm dancing my but off, as you may know I don't lip sing no matter what song so this one is going to be a little challenging.
All right that will be all for this meeting, remember rehearsals for this begin next week and they are mandatory! If you don't show up without warning you're fired.

*Stephanie Fierce walks out with the highest heels possible*