logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 28 September 2015 03:00:47(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Title: Stars
Artist: Aliya Rose
Writer(s): Aliya Rose
Producer: Bobby Blanco
Label: Kaleidoscope Records
Length: 3:59
Genre: Pop, Electropop
Taken From: TBA

Coming towards the end of 2015, more and more artists start to release singles. One of them is Aliya Rose, who has released an EP back in April called "Party Is Over". The EP peaked at #4 and went Platin. Aliya released a single out of the EP called "Let Them Know", even though it barely reached the Top 10 at #9, it went Platin and was well received by critics, complimenting the fresh and new sound. After a 4 month-break, Aliya announced the lead single, from the upcoming Album, called "Baby Boy". It got mixed reviews, critics calling it over-sexualised and a disappointment after "Let Them Know". But, that didn't stop it from gaining commercial success, reaching the top 3 of the Digital Charts, #4 at the Airplay Charts, #3 at the Pop/Dance/Ryhtmic Radio Requests and #1 on the Urban Airplay Requests! After the lead single, Aliya was featured on Rap-Newcomer Rani Shreela's song "Future", which peaked at #7 and went gold.

Aliya Rose's newest song and second single from the debut album is called "Stars" and is overall the fifth single. It was released on the 27th of September 2015 through major Label 'Kaleidoscope Records'. The song was written by Aliya Rose, and produced by one of the hottest producers, Bobby Blanco. The song itself is a pop / electropop song. After the sex song "Baby Boy", aliya wanted to release a song with a meaning. She wanted it to be a little bit more personal. That's how "Stars" was born, after having a night out with friends, the song just came out of her head. After writing the song, Aliya was looking for the right producer to produce the song. She contacted her label, who contacted Bobby Blanco. After getting the song, Bobby Blanco agreed to produce the song. Lyrically, the song is about a relationship with a men, who brightens up places which are dark for her, which makes it pretty different from her previous singles. The song starts right off slow and with her vocals, getting joined by a piano with lyrics like : Our lights flicker at night/In my eyes we shine bright/In my eyes you're the light in the dark". In the Chorus, her vocals get louder and joined by drums and synthesizers.

Our lights flicker at night
In my eyes we shine bright
In my eyes you're the light in the dark
In the shadows we truly are

Oh, I will love you until our ways seperate,
Oh, Oh I, I be there until the end of time

'Cause we are like stars
We are we are we are shining bright
Are you there at night?
We are like Stars
So light up harder

Oh uh uh uh uuh
Oh uh uh uh uuh
Oh uh uh uh uuh

Lights wait a second,
I didn't know there was a night
You've had it all brighten up
Can you feel it? Burning up
Oh, I will love you until our ways seperate,
Oh, Oh I, I be there until the end of time

'Cause we are like stars
Are you there at night?
We are like Stars
So light up harder
We are like Stars

Oh uh uh uh uuh
Oh uh uh uh uuh
Oh uh uh uh uuh
We are like Stars
Oh uh uh uh uuh
Oh uh uh uh uuh
Oh uh uh uh uuh
We are like Stars

Ey ey eh eh eh [9x]

'Cause we are like stars
Are you there at night?
'Cause we are like stars
Are you there at night?
We are like Stars
So light up harder

Ey ey eh eh eh [4x]

SOUNDS LIKE
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 28/09/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/09/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/09/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/09/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 29/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/09/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 12/10/2015(UTC), erich hess on 12/10/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 10/01/2016(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 06 October 2015 05:40:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Anaísz: This is such a cute song, I love it. The second verse and chorus are my favorite parts of the song but I love all of it to pieces. When will we get that NEW album? :P

Edited by user 06 October 2015 05:42:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Welat65  
#3 Posted : 07 October 2015 04:46:55(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Anaísz: This is such a cute song, I love it. The second verse and chorus are my favorite parts of the song but I love all of it to pieces. When will we get that NEW album? :P

AliyaRose: Thank you! The album is coming as soon as I feel like my fans are ready. :)

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#4 Posted : 07 October 2015 05:33:15(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny Carter: first of all you are so beautiful on the cover 😄 I really like it! and aww I mean I wanna feel like that for someone.. it's a beautiful feeling! Hmm I'm here for your album.. I'm a fan and I'm ready!
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#5 Posted : 12 October 2015 01:21:48(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

Zinner: You can't help but admit this is catchy as hell! I'm honestly on all levels on a music high! haha :P
thanks 1 user thanked chaotic_princess for this useful post.
Welat65 on 14/10/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#6 Posted : 12 October 2015 23:41:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
YoungHood: Aliya did her thing on this. the music was good and the vocals were hot. Pretty as expected, and it shows with that number 1 track alright. Great job home girl.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 13 October 2015 03:07:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Queen Alexis: I know I've been rough on you in the past but you are slowly starting to grow on me. I like how you are showing some versatility in the music you do as this is different from the last singles and is your best song thus. Don't go too far off the spectrum of the genres you perform with because when it comes to the album, there won't be a balance between genres and that can become a train wreck. I think if you keep things up, you'll be fine. Not bad.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 13 October 2015 03:58:28(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica:this song does nothing to dispel my thought that aliya smells of strawberries.

Nina: oh my god,she does look like she would! I can totally see singing this song whole eating strawberries.

Erica: oh you'd be eating them all right. "Stars" is the " let's get it on " of the strawberry world.

Nina: hmm..always thought strawberries were more of a Luther vandross sort of fruit.

Erica: you're thinking pears.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.