logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#21 Posted : 09 September 2014 06:32:02(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Groups: Registered
Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Illuminati Report #4

Hello headbangers!!! There's been a lot of silence in this web for this last weeks so, we bring you another non-important-news update, the fourth Illuminati Report. As you may know, The Enlightened are on tour, playing their first live shows as a band on the Arcanum World Tour supporting their debut album. The band have finished their tour across Scandinavia and Germany and are embarking to the United Kingdom in some days (after playing on Belgium).
What's up on the charts? The Arcanum Circle album is still on the Top 5 (it has spent 7 weeks there and 3 consecutive weeks at the top of the rock charts) and has sold over 900,000 copies world wide. The Illuminate single is still on the Top 10 of the Digital Downloads chart and has sold almost 700,000 copies. Andreas Nedland wrote on his Facebook: "We're all shocked! I remember when we were starting and we never dreamed of having such success, it's amazing. The fans are amazing and we do music for them! Hopefully, they will enjoy the songs alive on this tour!"
On other news, the band is due to confirm the release date and details of the Tour Edition of their debut album, which will feature live recordings from the European shows of the Arcanum World Tour 2014, and will be released through Kaleidoscope Records.

Purchase links:
Buy our singles: Shadows, Ascension To Abyss, Conspiracy, Illuminate,
Our debut album: The Arcanum Circle or the illuminati are going to fuckin' hunt you!

The Enlightened
The band with the maniac tour member,
Dominik Brauer, at the left.
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 2 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 09/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/09/2014(UTC)
#22 Posted : 20 November 2014 06:49:02(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Closing The Circle...The End Of A Chapter!

"Hello people, it's Tom here, I wanted to write something for the web so here it is haha!...NO it's not the end of The Enlightened, we're stronger than ever, it's just the end of the first chapter in our story, we're closing the 'arcanum' circle. 2014 is ending and with it, as I have already said, comes the ending of our first chapter as a band which started back in 2012, this year was totally incredible: we released our debut album and hit the stages for the first time. The Arcanum Circle came some months ago and now I can say I'm really proud of it, I believe it's a great debut album and I know people thinks the same because the reception was incredible! It's still charting and have sold over 3 million copies world wide, awesome...The support from you, the fans, was great and we could get out on our own tour because of you, thank you so much for everything. Now we're resting...well-deserved holidays ha! But you can be sure, 2015 will be even better than this year, we're coming with an incredible album...it's coming sooner than you expect. Well I wanted to write this to say thank you to all our fans world wide and to say: stay tuned, because exciting news are coming, remember, 2015 will be a superb year for you and us! Stay metal!"

Tom
Live line-up for The Arcanum World Tour, including Dominik Brauer.

Edited by user 20 November 2014 11:17:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 4 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 20/11/2014(UTC), kandii on 20/11/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/11/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/11/2014(UTC)
#23 Posted : 01 March 2015 07:28:21(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

The Conspiracy Returns!

UserPostedImage

"Hello conspirators!!! It's been a long time since the last update! As you may already know, we're actually working on our sophomore album, which will be released really soon. The first single taken from the album is the upcoming Visions, it'll be released this May 2nd through Kaleidoscope Records on digital and physical formats. It was produced by our long time friend, Bill Owens. About the album? I can say we've been working really hard! 2014 was a brutal year for us, we released our debut album and embarked on a world tour, then we had a short time to rest before starting the work for our new album, really crazy! The album was recorded at the London's Rever Studios and at Stockholm's Black Cave Studios, and it sounds really heavy. Expect a heavier but more melodic album too! It's a very epic and dark effort and we're really proud of it! Stay tuned, a lot of info is coming soon!"
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
snap_itshannah on 01/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 01/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 01/03/2015(UTC)
#24 Posted : 25 March 2015 08:02:26(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

The Darkness Rises...

UserPostedImage

"Hello iluminatus! We're still working very hard on our sophomore album, but we want you to stay tuned, so we're releasing a brand new single in just some days! Visions debuted the last week on the charts, reaching an impressive #2 on the radio charts and a #9 spot on the digital downloads chart...Today we're unleashing the second single from our upoming album: I Am The Darkness, a catchy heavy metal anthem with one of the best chorous we've ever done! The single is coming this 28th March through Kaleidoscope Records and will be available as a digital download, CD and vynil. Up the Conspirators!"
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
RoseJapanFan on 25/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 25/03/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 26/03/2015(UTC)
#25 Posted : 13 April 2015 06:24:37(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Unveil The Dark Mythos!

UserPostedImage

Mythos is the title of The Enlightened's sophomore album which is going to be released this 2015 through Kaleidoscope Records. The album is produced by Aeons' leader: Bill Owens, who has already produced the band's debut album, The Arcanum Circle. The trio has been working on their second album since late 2014, and was recorded from January to March 2015, at two world-class studios: the London's Rever Music Studios and the Stockholm's Black Cave Studios (property of Terje Lundsten, former member of REÄLM). The release will feature the brand new singles: Visions and I Am The Darkness.

Tom Orgsen said: "When I started with Enlightened I knew that it was going to be the most ambitious project of my life. I worked really, really hard on the debut album...I worked on it for years, 'Arcanum Circle' is something like a 'Best Of' compilation of everything I have written after REÄLM...And now, we're making a very important step, this sophomore album marks the first time we start working on a release as a band, you know, I had almost all the songs from 'Arcanum' finished when the guys joined the band so this second album is something like our real debut as a group! We need to prove that we aren't a 'one-hit-band'...our debut album made it very well, it sold well and it was very well received by fans and critics, but we want more. We want to surpass ourselves...And I think we came up with a great sophomore release for all of you...It's heavier, darker, more epic than our previous effort...But it's also a lot more melodic and intrincated, we have more clean vocals now, but we also have louder and darker growls sometimes. Why is it called 'Mythos'?...Well, it's strongly influenced by H. P. Lovecraft stories, which are known as Mythos, and there're also some mythological topics on the lyrics...It's not a concept album, it's not based on a single story, but it's totally influenced by different fictional or mythological stories. I thought that name represents the album very well, so I chose it."

The album's release date, tracklist and additional info will be reavealed on the next days. Mythos is going to be released in some point between May and July of this year. Also the third single from the album will be released in the next weeks.
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 6 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Welat65 on 13/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/04/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/04/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 13/04/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/04/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 23/05/2015(UTC)
#26 Posted : 02 May 2015 10:48:15(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

An Update On The Myth!

UserPostedImage

As it has been confirmed some days ago, The Enlightened are returning with a new album this year. Mythos is going to be released in just some weeks through Kaleidoscope Records. The album is produced by british producer and friend of the band, Bill Owens. The conspirators recorded the album from January until March of this year, at two world-class studios: the London's Rever Music Studios and the Stockholm's Black Cave Studios (property of Terje Lundsten, former member of REÄLM). The release will feature the already released (and very succesful) singles: Visions and I Am The Darkness.

Today we're revealing the tracklist for this new heavy metal adventure by the swedish illuminatis. Mythos is divided in two different parts or chapters, the first part is known as Hymns Of Ancient Mythos and the second as Tales Of The Lovecraft Mythos. The first part of the album is based on acient stories of different mythologies: sumerian, babylonic, slavic and greek. The second part is based on the work of H. P. Lovecraft and its fictional universe, a topic that the band also used on their debut album. The album consists of 10 new songs (6 of the first part and 4 of the second part) and will be released in several formats (including a special double-disc edition).

Tracklist:

Chapter I: Hymns Of Ancient Mythos
1) Enûma EliÅ¡ (intro) [1:27]
2) Rising [4:29]
3) I Am The Darkness [4:42]
4) At The Mountains Of Fate [6:38]
5) Ares, God Of War [5:48]
6) The Rape Of Persephone [7:19]

Chapter II: Tales Of The Lovecraft Mythos

7) Visions [5:17]
8) The Road To Dunwhich [4:56]
9) Crawling Chaos [4:16]
10) The Dream-Quest Of Unknown Kadath [4:31]

The album's release date will be confirmed on the next days, expect a June-July release. The third single from Mythos will be also confirmed very soon! Stay metal!

Edited by user 02 May 2015 10:50:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
Clampdown on 02/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 02/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 02/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#27 Posted : 02 May 2015 11:08:01(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Jeremy: Holllllllllyyyyyyyy shit. These track names are slammin' I can't wait for the album!
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 1 user thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 02/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Ivan Aslanov  
#28 Posted : 03 May 2015 11:45:48(UTC)
Ivan Aslanov

Man
Philippines

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Jonathan Way: Can't wait for this!
thanks 1 user thanked Ivan Aslanov for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 03/05/2015(UTC)
#29 Posted : 23 May 2015 09:34:46(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

All Evil Rising!

UserPostedImage

Rising is the third single from the highly-anticipated second album by The Enlightened. Mythos, the successor of The Arcanum Circle, will be released this June through Kaleidoscope Records. This single is one of the shortest songs on the album and has been described by Tom Orgsen as a "brutal, dark and epic tune...with a lot of Black Metal and Death Metal influences on it! But you can hear some orchestral elements too, like a beautiful violin-solo coming at the end of the song". Rising is based on the mesopotamian mythology and it was written and composed by Tom Orgsen.

The single features production by Orgsen's long-time-friend Bill Owens and is coming out this Monday, May 25th. It will be available through Kaleidoscope Records world wide as both: physical and digital formats (including, as always, a special Vynil release).

Edited by user 25 May 2015 04:19:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 3 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 23/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 23/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC)
#30 Posted : 16 June 2015 11:25:47(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

The Final Update On The Myth!

UserPostedImage

As you may already know, The Enlightened are returning this June with a brand new album: Mythos. The album is produced by british producer, Bill Owens who also worked with the band on their debut effor. The trio worked on the record from January to March at two world-class studios: the London's Rever Music Studios and the Stockholm's Black Cave Studios (property of Terje Lundsten, former member of REÄLM). The release will feature the already released singles Visions, I Am The Darkness, Rising and the upcoming The Rape Of Persephone.

This new chapter on the path of The Enlightened called Mythos is divided in two different parts: the first one is known as Hymns Of Ancient Mythos and the second as Tales Of The Lovecraft Mythos. The first chapter of the album is based on acient stories of different mythologies: sumerian, babylonic, slavic and greek. The second part is based on the work of H. P. Lovecraft and its fictional universe, a topic that the band also used on their debut album. The album consists of 10 new songs (6 of the first part and 4 of the second part) and will be released in several formats (including a special double-disc edition).

Tracklist:

Chapter I: Hymns Of Ancient Mythos
1) Enûma EliÅ¡ (intro) [1:27]
2) Rising [4:29]
3) I Am The Darkness [4:42]
4) At The Mountains Of Fate [6:38]
5) Ares, God Of War [5:48]
6) The Rape Of Persephone [7:19]

Chapter II: Tales Of The Lovecraft Mythos

7) Visions [5:17]
8) The Road To Dunwhich [4:56]
9) Crawling Chaos [4:16]
10) The Dream-Quest Of Unknown Kadath [4:31]

The release date of the album is now confirmed: 4th July. Mythos is coming in just some days and will be released through Kaleidoscope Records world-wide. Also, we're confirming the fourth single from this highly-expected full lenght release: The Rape Of Persephone, an epic 7-minutes metal hymn featuring an incredible female guest singer which will be released this June 17th! You will know who this very special guest is tomorrow! Be ready and stay metal!

Edited by user 24 July 2015 03:14:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 2 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 21/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#31 Posted : 16 June 2015 11:29:55(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
ooc:your art is always so spifffy.

erich: when i think of sweden,i think of saabs and these guys. perhaps listening to these guys,while in a saab.

Karoliena: but what about volvo?

erich:fuck volvo. they cant even put the ignition in the right spot.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 16/06/2015(UTC)
#32 Posted : 16 June 2015 11:38:27(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
ooc:your art is always so spifffy.

erich: when i think of sweden,i think of saabs and these guys. perhaps listening to these guys,while in a saab.

Karoliena: but what about volvo?

erich:fuck volvo. they cant even put the ignition in the right spot.

Tom: For god sake! I fuckin' hate Volvos too man, they're so shitty.

ooc: Thank you!!! I'm still laughing about the volvo thing haha!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#33 Posted : 16 June 2015 11:40:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: my saab has been gone for months, and i still try to start my car by sticking the key between the seats.

erich:i know! no turbo and are ugly as sin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Realms Of Darkness on 16/06/2015(UTC)
#34 Posted : 16 June 2015 11:44:08(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

ooc: my saab has been gone for months, and i still try to start my car by sticking the key between the seats.

erich:i know! no turbo and are ugly as sin.

Tom: I used to have a fuckin' volvo some time ago...I've had it for some days before it strangely drove into a tree. Fuck Volvo.
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
erich hess on 16/06/2015(UTC)
#35 Posted : 17 June 2015 12:48:50(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

New Single Out Tomorrow!

UserPostedImage

The Rape Of Persephone, an epic 7-minutes metal hymn featuring the incredible Lily Abbot as guest singer will be released this June 17th through Kaleidoscope Records. The fourth single from the upcoming album, Mythos, will be available for digital download and as a special vynil edition.

This new teaser from the band's upcoming second album features, for the first time, a female vocalist on The Enlightened. TROP marks the first-ever collaboration between the band and another singer and Tom Orgsen comments: "This is the first time we have a guest lead vocalist with us...And the first time we have some female voices on a song. It's awesome. I wrote this song thinking on a female voice, I always wanted to have Mrs. Abbot on this tune, her voice is perfect for the role of Persephone. The song is something like a dialogue between her and Hades, which is potrayed by me, well, I tried my best haha! It's one of the most-epic tunes we have ever recorded, with a lot of Progressive and Gothic elements, I think it will be a nice surprise for our fans!"

The single features production and a cover-painting by Bill Owens. The Rape Of Persephone is the longest song on the band's upcoming album, Mythos which will be relased this 20th June through Kaleidoscope Records.
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
erich hess on 17/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 18/06/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/06/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 21/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#36 Posted : 17 June 2015 13:38:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: the story of Persephone inspired me to never get involved with The Lord of the underworld,at least romantically. Also; to never eat pomegranate. It will doom you to hades,and tastes like ass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Realms Of Darkness on 18/06/2015(UTC)
#37 Posted : 18 June 2015 11:57:15(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Erich: the story of Persephone inspired me to never get involved with The Lord of the underworld,at least romantically. Also; to never eat pomegranate. It will doom you to hades,and tastes like ass.

Tom: You're our fuckin' inspiration Erich...something like our muse ha!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
#38 Posted : 19 July 2015 08:38:25(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Unveil The Dark Mythos

UserPostedImage

Mythos, the highly-expected sophomore album from The Enlightened is out now through Kaleidoscope Records world wide. The album was released this 4th July and was met with positive reaction from the metal world. Mythos was recorded from January until March 2015 with british producer Bill Owens and norwegian musician Terje Lundsten, at the Rever Music Studios of London and the Black Cave Studios of Stockholm. It was recorded with the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra and the Schola Cantorum Choir and is divided in two parts: the first ('Hymns Of Ancient Mythos') being based on ancient mythology and the second ('Tales Of The Lovecraft Mythos') based on the work of H. P. Lovecraft.

The album is available in five different formats: Digital Download, Standard Jewelcase CD, Standard LP, Limited Edition Digipack Double CD and Limited Edition Double Vynil. It features the number 1 singles I Am The Darkness and The Rape Of Persephone (featuring Lily Abbot).

For full info, complete lyrics, streaming and purchase links, visit: www.TheEnlightenedMythos.com!

Run and get the second album from the swedish kings of extreme metal! Also, stay tuned for the forthcoming We Are The Darkness World Tour 2015, supporting the album all around the globe!

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
Atonic Records on 19/07/2015(UTC)
#39 Posted : 01 November 2015 10:02:52(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Expect The Unexpected

UserPostedImage

The new year is going to bring an incredible and unexpected styllistic change for The Enlightened, the symphonic extreme metallers claim that their new album will "mark a new era for the band". Slave New Race is the title of the upcoming abum from the swedish trio, their third studio release, which is going to land on late 2016. Band's leader Tom Orgsen comments: "it's something totally different...SNR isn't like our previous albums...We wanted to make something very different this time. It's heavy and bruthal, it sounds fresh, don't expect the classical orchestral and symphonic elements which had the main role in our first two albums. It's totally influenced by thrash, death metal and metalcore! This is the heaviest effort I've created in my career. It sounds a lot more 'modern' and heavy and is going to be a great step for us. The lyrical themes have totally changed too, I got tired of writing about the same things over and over...This time we haven't written about Lovecraft, mythology or that type of things...you'll see! I consider 'Mythos' a great album and we're really proud of it, but to get over and 'beat' it, we all considered we have to make a total shift...I mean, I don't know how much further we can go with the orchestral and neo-classical arrangements we have used in our first albums. This sounds as a completely different band. Heavy as hell, brutal as we've never sounded."

The new full-lenght release will reach the stores on October / November 2016. More info coming soon!

Edited by user 01 September 2016 23:01:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
kandii on 01/11/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 01/11/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/11/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 10/01/2016(UTC)
#40 Posted : 01 September 2016 22:55:11(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Not Forgotten Nor Stranded

UserPostedImage

We have given you time to prepare...But the darkness will trap you all.

Better be ready for the most brutal release of the choosen ones ever.

New single coming this September.
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
erich hess on 02/09/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 02/09/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 03/09/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/03/2017(UTC)