logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#41 Posted : 31 March 2017 00:36:09(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Groups: Registered
Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Slaves Will March

As it has been official since several months, The Enlightened are returning with a new album this 2017. Slave New Race is going to be released in May independently. The album is produced by british producer and friend of the band, Bill Owens. The conspirators have been working on the album since early 2016, and it was recorded at Stockholm's Black Cave Studios (property of Terje Lundsten, former member of REÄLM, who also served as a guest musiciand and composer). The release will feature the upcoming singles The Cleansing (due to be released in April), Black Death and Timeless Torment (them both expected for May).

Today we're revealing the tracklist for this new extreme metal majesty by the swedish illuminatis. Slave New Race is a total departure from the dark-symphonic metal style of the band's previous albums and features a heavier, faster and rawer sound. The lyrics are totally diffent too, there are no more mythologic influences, that were major in the previous album, just some illuminati-oriented lyrics, but closer to death metal's tone, even the tracks' lengths are significantly shorter than in Mythos and The Arcanum Circle. The album consists of 10 new songs and will be released in several formats (including a special double-vynil edition).

UserPostedImage

1) Awakening Of The Damned [4:13]
2) Torture Time [5:37]
3) The Cleansing [4:45]
4) Slave New Race [6:32]
4) Black Death [4:21]
6) Altars Of Hell [6:18]
7) The End Of Hypocrisy [6:11]
8) Timeless Torment [4:09]
9) Revelations [4:05]
10) The Greatness Of Sin [5:57]

Tom Orgsen comments: "We have had a lot of problems with this album, with its recording and production, I had some health-issues that I won't be disclosing now...We had to postpone the recording. Then we had some problems with the mastering, but Bill Owens fixed it, and this album sounds great, we sound better than ever! I know SNR was supposed to be released in January, with its first single coming several months before, but I can't do anything...just say sorry and confirm that the first single is coming on April! See you on the road!"

OOC: How are you people? Sorry! I haven't been here for a really looooong time...I don't really have the time to roleplay like before, now working and studying on the university takes me a lot of time. When I am not studying, working or trainning I use to write lyrics...So here is the sum of 10 songs I have worked on...I think this album will be my poorest to date, just time for some very simple lyrics, some simple artworks and nothing more. It won't be a contender RP for anyone haha! Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I hope you are still roleplaying hard like in the old times!

Edited by user 04 April 2017 02:57:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 4 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/03/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 31/03/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 31/03/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 01/04/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#42 Posted : 31 March 2017 01:12:55(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica:there's a swedish Illuminati?

Nina: yeah,they have different chapters all over the world,love. It's like the McDonald's. But with less Happy meals and more world domination.

Erica: I'm going to be honest,some light domination is nice. Nothing serious. But some light hair pulling? Fuck yeah.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 31/03/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 31/03/2017(UTC)
#43 Posted : 31 March 2017 02:39:45(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica:there's a swedish Illuminati?

Nina: yeah,they have different chapters all over the world,love. It's like the McDonald's. But with less Happy meals and more world domination.

Erica: I'm going to be honest,some light domination is nice. Nothing serious. But some light hair pulling? Fuck yeah.

Tom: Yeah ERrica, we're the subsidiary in Northern Europe. And Nina, McDonald's is on the world domination bussiness too, they're ahead of us, surely!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
#44 Posted : 01 April 2017 05:22:18(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

The Cleansers Are Here

UserPostedImage

The Cleansing is the first single from the highly-anticipated third album by The Enlightened: Slave New Race, the successor of the crtically-acclaimed Mythos, will be released this May 2017. This single is one of the most-brutal and darkest songs on the album and has been described by Tom Orgsen as a "totally brutal, heavy and demonic song. This is pure death metal, you won't hear any symphonical or neo-classical influence on this, pure fuckin' blackened death metal". This song has been written by Tom Orgsen and one of his best friends, the ex-REÄLM member Terje Lundsten, who is the owner of the Black Cave Studios, where it was recorded.

The single features production by Orgsen's long-time-friend Bill Owens and is coming out this April 3rd. It will be available through the band's own recording label Arcanum Records world wide as a digital download only.

Edited by user 10 April 2017 23:10:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 4 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 01/04/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/04/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 01/04/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 03/04/2017(UTC)
#45 Posted : 10 April 2017 23:08:01(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

The Horrible Black Death is Coming

UserPostedImage

Black Death is now confirmed as the second single from the highly-anticipated third album by The Enlightened: Slave New Race. This new song is going to be released on mid-late April, following the release of The Cleansing, the first release from the band in one year. Very similar to the previously released single, the song follows the death metal riff-oriented style, far from the band's symphonic style of the first two albums. It was recorded at Stockholm's Black Cave studios and was composed solely by Tom Orgsen who commented: "Another brutal outfit, a very simple, raw and heavy song with traditional death metal riffs. The soloing is brutal here!"

The single features production by long-time collaborator Bill Owens and is coming out this April 20th. It will be available through the band's own recording label Arcanum Records world wide, there will be two different formats: digital download and special edition 7" vynil.

Edited by user 20 April 2017 22:11:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 11/04/2017(UTC)
#46 Posted : 02 May 2017 23:41:13(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Can't Escape the Timeless Torment

UserPostedImage

Timeless Torment is the third single from the highly-anticipated new full-lenght release by The Enlightened: Slave New Race. This song is going to be released this May 8th, following the release of The Cleansing and Black Death, the previous singles from the upcoming album, which charted at #5 and #9 respectively. Described as one of the heaviest and fastest songs the band has ever recorded, Timeless Torment was the first track recorded for the next album and was composed by Tom Orgsen who said: "Three in a row, another incredibly fast, raw and heavy classic black metal effort. Tons of distorted guitar riffs and blast-beats. High-pitched dirty screams and some of the hardest bass parts Andreas has ever played."

The single features production by famous producer Bill Owens and is coming out the next week through the band's own recording label Arcanum Records world wide. It will be available as a digital download only.

Edited by user 02 May 2017 23:44:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 2 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 02/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/05/2017(UTC)