logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Atonic Records  
#1 Posted : 09 February 2016 14:29:17(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
So this guys in my second period (3-D Art-2) that I talk to sometimes begins to ask me the most random questions ever, thy weren't really Radom, but he seemed to try to get at something that I think he was tying to ask, but he is also an asshole so I think he was just trying to be rude and have a quick laugh. Anyways, so he goes up to my desk and he glances at this jewelry I was making for a project. He asks me what I was making and I tell him it was a bracelet. He laughs at stares at me with a grin and says "Oh, you're not making earrings?" And my first reaction when he said that was...wtf?...like why would he assume that? So I tell him no and kinda give him a weird look and he begins to ask me if I was sure I wasn't making earings, and agan I told his ass NO. So he laughs and say, "Are you really sure?" And I was like YES and he says "Are you double sure?" When he said DAT...In my head I was like "YES BITcH, I'm triple sure, quadriple sure, I'm sure its a fucking bracelet do you not have eyes?!?" But of course my ass was like YES...I'm SURE, why would I be making earrings? And he laughs and says "So you can wear them?" After all of that he walks off laughing and sits at his desk for a while, time passes by and he comes to my desk again, asking questions like if we were playing 20 questions or something.."You have a girlfriend?" he says randomly.. And me being gay was like, "Ugh. No." So he's like, oh.. And he asks me again "have you ever had a girlfriend" and again I said "No." So he stares at me with a weird face and walks away. Class ends and he kinda follows me as I walk out and he laughs while I'm walking and I ask his ass with the rudest voice I can make "What?!?" And he looks at me and walks away to his class that was a couple of hallways away from the art room. What I'm trying to get at was he trying to make me come out to him even if everyone at my school knows Im gay, or was he just being a dick and assuming I wanted to be a girl because I was gay and he tought I would be making earings for myself? Idk...tell me because if he is I will automatically move away from his homophobic ass and plant myself somewhere else.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
kandii on 10/02/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 09 February 2016 14:39:54(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
I have earrings and am neither gay or female. Weird that people still think that in this day and age. I'm pretty sure even the right ear vs left ear thing is now meaningless.

Sounds like just a normal dick thing. If everyone at school already knows you're gay..what's the point of hearing you say it? I would assume that is why he is having a go at you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 09/02/2016(UTC), kandii on 10/02/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 09 February 2016 14:47:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Sounds like he was being an asshole and needing attention and I wouldn't even bother giving him my time of day to be honest.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 09/02/2016(UTC), kandii on 10/02/2016(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#4 Posted : 09 February 2016 14:52:34(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
I have earrings and am neither gay or female. Weird that people still think that in this day and age. I'm pretty sure even the right ear vs left ear thing is now meaningless.

Sounds like just a normal dick thing. If everyone at school already knows you're gay..what's the point of hearing you say it? I would assume that is why he is having a go at you.

Yeah, he's those type of people who where raised old fashion, I don't care who wears earings but I was confused why he would say that because my ears don't even have holes to place earings on them, so I didn't know why he would assume that. I also agree, he was being a dick and obviously wanted to urk me.
UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#5 Posted : 09 February 2016 14:55:54(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Sounds like he was being an asshole and needing attention and I wouldn't even bother giving him my time of day to be honest.

Yeah, I'm just going to ignore him now. I was just asking because he never acted that way towards me so I needed an opinion on what to do before I do something I regret. Thanks :)
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 09 February 2016 15:23:56(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Well, do you like him?

You don't necessarily have to ignore him if you don't want to. You can play along with it if you want some attention too *whistles*

Just don't expect a relationship or anything more than some conversation cause he comes across as fully straight.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 09/02/2016(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#7 Posted : 09 February 2016 15:36:49(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Well, do you like him?

You don't necessarily have to ignore him if you don't want to. You can play along with it if you want some attention too *whistles*

Just don't expect a relationship or anything more than some conversation cause he comes across as fully straight.

Oh no, I know he's straight I just felt weird because I tought he was above all of that. What I meant is I didn't want to start drama with him an end up fighting him. Lol but again I'll just ignore him. He's cute don't get me wrong, but like no...not worth it.
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 10 February 2016 00:58:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Was it something he was doing to get a laugh out of other folks or just something he was doing to fuck with you? Either way, he's a jerk and it's best to not acknowledge his existence. Don't confront him about it because people like that are morons and morons never want to talk shit out.

And I hope you are enjoying that art class because fuuuck i hated art classes LOL I could never draw or glue stuff together to save my life LOL
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 10/02/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#9 Posted : 10 February 2016 01:56:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
this is one of the reason I hated school. cause you just meet some that make you go what the fuck? And it was horrible in high school, lucky you don't see as many in college, not to say that they aren't there, but really I just think he was just fucking around. What you could do that would really mess with him. Test his manhood, one of the things that kills guys is the fact that we are really uncomfortable with sizes. If it's small we think it would be bad, if it's too big we think girls won't do it, and we have no idea what "normal" is at that age. Even if we had sex before, nothing hurts like talking about size. so when he say something smart ask him if he has a girlfriend, and if so when is she going to stop dating guys.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 10/02/2016(UTC)