logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 28 April 2016 01:07:48(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Title: Under The Sky
Artist: Barbie Doll
Release Date: 27/04/2016
Length: 3:17
Genre: Indie Pop, Alternative
Label: Songs To Love And Die By
Writer(s): Barbie Doll
Producer(s): Jonathan Steward, Barbie Doll

• • •

"Under The Sky" is the newest and second single from Barbie Doll, released through Songs To Love And Die By and will be on the upcoming album "Bitter Tragedy". The record was produced in March, 2016 in New York with Producer 'Jonathan Steward'. The Song is completly written by Barbie Doll/Stephanie Red. The The song is categorised as "Indie Pop" and "Alternative" but has elements of electronic and other un-specific genres. The song is the follow-up to lead single "Human", which got praised by it's message but yet under-performed. The song barely entered the Top 10 for a week at #8 but quickly died down and managed to reach the Gold Certification after a few months.

After the release of "Human" everything went silent around Melanie really quick. The promised single "Shadows" never got released and according to sources, it was duo to problems behind the scenes. After a few silent months, it looks like Barbie Doll is back with a new song and probably hopes to receive the same success with her previous singles "Dead" (Peak #2 ; 2x Platinum) and "Lost In The Big World" (Peak #5, 2x Platinum).

Lyrically, the song is about being left alone with everything around somebody crashing down. Everything falls apart, with having no control anymore over anything. Her man leaving her behind, her mother going away with teary eyes. Basically, It's a beautiful yet sad song about just being lost. "He eats me alive and walks further in/And he leaves everything behind/Leaves Me Alone", "Mom cries and walks away/Leaves my soul alone and behind", "Rest in peace, leave my soul in peace"

• • •

This world rips
Our hearts apart
Times of need
We are alone

Under The Sky
We Cry Alone

Under The Sky

Bones crack under our skin
He eats me alive and walks further in
And he leaves everything behind
Leaves Me Alone

Under The Sky
Under The Sky

Mom cries and walks away
Leaves my soul alone and behind
The rain makes my skin feel alive
While she faces my revive

Under The Sky
Under The Sky

They closed their eyes only once

I've seen my destiny already
Each time they close their eyes I say goodbye
Rest in peace, leave my soul in peace

I've seen my destiny already
Each time they close their eyes I say goodbye
Rest in peace, leave my soul in peace

Give Yourself to Harmony
Underneath The Sky

• • •
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 28/04/2016(UTC), erich hess on 28/04/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/04/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/04/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 28/04/2016(UTC), kandii on 29/04/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 08 May 2016 06:08:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
James: Man, I love so see an artist grow and that's exactly what you've done. I won't lie, when I first saw you I thought you would be just another one of those bubble gum pop starts but looks are deceiving! I'm a fan, the sound and meaning behind this record is splendid. Here's to you becoming one of the leading indie pop divas. We need more artists like you!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 17/06/2016(UTC)