logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1 Posted : 24 June 2016 01:57:44(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Kevin Owens is better than your favorite wrestler.
Even if Kevin Owens is your favorite. He
Has the ability to be better than himself.

The much talked about,but never actually started: wrestling thread. Disappointed by who's holding a belt? Over the moon at your favorite wrestler being given the attention they deserve? Still puzzled why Eva Marie is employed? Talk about it here.

The upcoming brand split is going to suck. With raw still being three hours and a proposed two ppv events a month. Also,the rumored call ups from nxt is going to leave nxt looking pretty bare.

On a brighter note,let's bask in the awesome that is sasha banks' return and the aj/John cena feud .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 24/06/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 24 June 2016 02:17:03(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Eva Marie is trying to get better and I think wwe creative see that. I think that with time she'll improve. Look at Maria Kanellis. God awful wrestler in her early days coming from the Divas search but has gone on to do some great things.

I like Dana Brooke but why was she called up to the main roster so early? There were so many other better candidates down there that could be called up!

Lol at the Roman Reigns suspension, I wonder how this will affect him on the roster. No more top baby face days?

AJ Styles is soaring his way up, btw. He's going to be the face of wwe soon imo.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 24 June 2016 02:38:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Eva could probably get a pass if she was a tiny bit faster. I think if she wasn't so deliberate in Her movement,It wouldn't be so noticeable. Nia jaxx seems to be really improving too. She tossed the Heck out of asuka.

Ugh Dana Brooke. The woman is in phenomenal shape,but that's about it. Just have her flex her arms and call it a day.

I think the suspension will affect reigns. That makes him look unreliable as a top guy. You know cena wouldn't do some dumb crap like that. I can see Vince taking that very personally.

I did not like aj at first. He was horrible on the Mic. Like rybak level. Heel aj just seems so more natural to him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 24 June 2016 03:26:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
First I want to see the brand split cause that means they going to have to use people wisely and smackdown isn't *Raw Recap show*. I haven't been watching of wrestling on WWE as lucha underground has taking over my DVR and it's only an hour. Still recap

Enzo and New Day mic challenge will be great.

Bask in the swerve of Dean Ambrose being champion.

If I hear one more time about all the members of the shield had the belt at the same time I going to kick someone.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5 Posted : 24 June 2016 03:29:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kevin Owens > wrestling. The man is fucking untouchable in my opinion. Not even just in the ring either. I honestly don't think anyone in the history of WWE has ever "got" wrestling in every aspect as much as Owens does. His character work is second to none.

Mostly everything else that's going on is in his shadow. Although Nakamura is ace. And I'm so glad Rollins and Sasha are back.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 24 June 2016 03:47:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

They teased a little Enzo and Cass vs New day verbal spat. And it was just as great as you'd imagine.....then they teamed up against...the club and vaudevillains? I was so pissed,I stopped paying attention.

You are so right on Owens.he has "it". And he's got it by the truck load....even if Sami zayn seems to try to kill him every time a ladder is around.
Nakamura is so spiffy,and that theme?! So so cool....even if he is a weird,weird,man. I am really looking forward to the match with Finn.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 24 June 2016 03:58:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Eva Marie is trying to get better and I think wwe creative see that. I think that with time she'll improve. Look at Maria Kanellis. God awful wrestler in her early days coming from the Divas search but has gone on to do some great things.

I like Dana Brooke but why was she called up to the main roster so early? There were so many other better candidates down there that could be called up!

Lol at the Roman Reigns suspension, I wonder how this will affect him on the roster. No more top baby face days?

AJ Styles is soaring his way up, btw. He's going to be the face of wwe soon imo.

Dana only got called up because of Emma but when Emma got injured, there wasn't really a plan for her so thats why they just threw her with Charlotte which makes zero sense. You ditch your father, an actual mentor for some random newbie chick?

On another note, I pray that Finn gets called up and drafted to Smackdown which I hope they decide to try to make it a competition for Raw. They are also splitting up the women so I want Sasha also on Smackdown, along with Cena. I feel like they shouldnt just send their small players to Smackdown and maje it a B show like before. They need to really make it a Smackdown vs Raw type feel again.

I'm sure since its Roman, they'll still get him in the triple threat championship match somehow. They'll probably just make him job the next 20 matches as punishment, sorta like how they did with Rollins when he screwed up. I think theres more spotlight on how they're gonna handle that more than anything.

Poor Vaudevillians, they are such a flop on main roster which I think everyone anticipated. I hope their feud with Enzo and Cass ends soon because we all want New Day, as long as they are heel tbh. It'll be one of the best tag team feuds ever.

Also can't wait for the CWC. I also saw a picture on social media of the Heavyweight championship. Wonder if that means they will separate it from wwe chanpionship?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline freestylechamp  
#8 Posted : 24 June 2016 04:06:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
You know what I'm going to feel bad for.Poor nxt, is it weird that I feel like since that is Triple H's baby and vince was on Raw looking on the internet "Why do they think the main show doesn't compare to nxt? If that's what they want lets call up all the people good in nxt to the two shows. What could go wrong" with a evil smirk.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/06/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 24 June 2016 04:40:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
You know what I'm going to feel bad for.Poor nxt, is it weird that I feel like since that is Triple H's baby and vince was on Raw looking on the internet "Why do they think the main show doesn't compare to nxt? If that's what they want lets call up all the people good in nxt to the two shows. What could go wrong" with a evil smirk.

Then they all go the way of the ascension and Tyler breezeDrool

From rumored lists,it looks like smack down might be for younger talent? An nxt lite?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 24 June 2016 05:13:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
I want an Invasion angle again. This time since there will be Raw and Smackdown and NXT, I think its possible. Thats three brands, infinite possibilities. I think they'll probably get most of the NXT to Smackdown then rebuild the NXT roster with indy favorites like always.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#11 Posted : 24 June 2016 05:18:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Nexus 2.0. Balor, American Alpha, Nakamura, Aries, Roode.

Just saying, like.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 24 June 2016 05:47:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I could go with those ideas. Anything that gets Aries up and at em. I like the bits I've seen him in.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#13 Posted : 25 June 2016 02:07:22(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 26 June 2016 15:44:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Literally so excited for this. WWE is becoming so much more interesting lately, the first time for me in quite a while. With the brand split, NXT, and even the Women's Revolution...plus CWC...the WWE is really trying new things and it's nice to see so many things happening too.

Back to CWC though...I was so excited to see Brian Kendrick, and Tajiri (still going at it after all these years lol!)

I wonder how it's going to go. Thoughts on CWC? Your favorite wrestlers competing?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/06/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#15 Posted : 27 June 2016 03:33:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Abby is looking forward to it. We saw a guy named rich swann in a match on nxt,and She wanted to see him again. So now will be her chance.

I hope it becomes a thing. Smaller guys are far more interesting to watch than lumbering oafs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#16 Posted : 27 June 2016 03:58:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

CWC should be ace. Noam Dar and Zack Sabre Jr are both absolutely top class as well. Hope one of them wins it.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#17 Posted : 27 June 2016 04:40:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Rich Swann looks rather cool.

People are saying Brian Kendrick is a key in to win. But I see people dragging him and calling him overrated, which I don't think.

Zack Sabre Jr definitely looks promising.

Where's Paul London? Smh!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#18 Posted : 27 June 2016 05:13:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

No way Kendrick will win it imo. They won't want to give it to someone that's not the future of the company and Kendrick definitely isn't. He's probably a little too old. If they want to go with a WWE guy then Johnny Gargano is probably a favourite for it. But they just signed Noam Dar and a couple of others as well, so they could use winning this as a chance to introduce someone as a new NXT signing, and they might go with one of them for that reason.

Edited by user 27 June 2016 05:39:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#19 Posted : 28 June 2016 05:31:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Five years ago today, one of the realest moments in recent WWE memory, and the promo that set up one of the best ever CM Punk moments at MITB that year. Wrestling needs that guy back.

Edited by user 28 June 2016 05:38:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#20 Posted : 28 June 2016 05:43:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Time flies,huh?
Twenty years since Austin 316.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage