logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline _Python_  
#101 Posted : 05 September 2014 16:34:25(UTC)
_Python_

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sharinganerror Go to Quoted Post
I'm baaaaaaack. JK, not really.

Though.. I know it doesn't matter now. I just wanted to apologize for being such a pain back then. Back in 07 I was just an angry 13 yr. old who constantly trolled just as an outlet for my frustrations, I didn't assume many would take me seriously and when you guys responded, it just fanned my then-limitless rage. I remember the ridiculous things I said. I see now that I really should have stopped being a nuisance and left.
I didn't though, this place was the first where even though nobody agreed with me and very few tolerated, you still acknowledged me, you still put me in my place(though I'd never admit it then) and gave me a voice I never deserved.

I know I can't make up for what was done and most of you guys have moved on so this is only being posted as a last word. Thank you all for playing with me, it was a great privilege to have learned so much from talking and fruitlessly arguing with you.

To those I might have offended to any degree, I'm full of regret and really wished that I wasn't such a shitty kid. I see now after diving into past threads that were kept that you guys dealt with real issues while I tried to pour my frustrations out upon you all. I'm grateful for the occasional kindness Bikz and others showed me even though I was still an incessant jerk. I wish all of you well. You were my only friends for a time, despite how pathetic that sounds you guys will always be remembered fondly.

If the above sounded/read unintelligible, I couldn't settle on what could and couldn't be articulated so please accept my sincerity where you find it.

I remember being a young dickhead with you a few times back in the day. lol. It's good to hear you grew up and moved on as well man. I know all about using the internet as a clutch and just avoiding anything social in the real life while growing up, it's a terrible experience and I hate that thousands (maybe even millions) of people still go through that today. With that said, I don't think you have to apologize for it - you've grown and changed and I honestly doubt anyone here ever lost any sleep over it.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#102 Posted : 13 August 2017 00:42:41(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

Should start becoming active soon hopefully! Been so busy lately!
Offline Surfjam  
#103 Posted : 05 February 2018 03:38:27(UTC)
Surfjam

I'm returning to this game after years off; wow 2001 game goin strong after seventeen years!

Edited by user 05 February 2018 03:43:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#104 Posted : 05 February 2018 04:06:09(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
We're the internet version of roaches.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline camcorde2  
#105 Posted : 03 February 2020 11:42:52(UTC)
camcorde2

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Nice to meet you guys! Im Mr.J aka Kahseem IC...Hey can anyone explain to me roleplaying and some useful tips for a new commerAnxious
thanks 1 user thanked camcorde2 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/02/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#106 Posted : 03 February 2020 23:05:41(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
It can be whatever you wish it to be. Thanks to the power of imagination,psychobilly is genre of music that can be profitable.

I tend to focus on making interesting characters. I can't write a song to save my life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.