logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 29 December 2019 08:55:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Host: Ryan Seacrest
Guest: Stephanie Fierce
Air Date & Time: 12/28/2019 @ 10:00am EST time.
Notable Topics Discussed: 5 year hiatus, New Single, New Album, Helle

After nearly 5 years of no press, interviews or music being released Stephanie Fierce decides to make her very first public appearance at one of the most popular radio stations in America; On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Since fans didn't really have too many updates, Fierce felt it would be appropriate to do an interview on radio so that fans could hear the updates from her mouth and not from other sources.

"I think it's important that my fans hear from me and not from a label or a blog" - Stephanie Fierce tells her husband as she parks her car at the infamous radio station. "I'm not really nervous just more excited to speak with my fans and fill them in on what's been going on".

The time is 7:01am and everyone is gathering to their seats, coffee mugs placed on the table to get another day started at the busy radio station of On Air with Ryan Seacrest. As chatter begins amongst the room of radio hosts and personalities the smell of Clive Christian No 1 fragrance rules over them room and everyone notices a dolled up Stephanie Fierce walking in along with her new manager. Immediately the room grows dead silent.

"Good morning" Stephanie Fierce says confidently as she begins to shake each persons hand smiling. "Thank you guys for having me here today so early".

"We are so honored to have you here" one of the producers of the radio show whispers to Stephanie as she makes her way into the room. "Just take a seat here when you're ready we're almost about to get started" the producer tells her. Fierce then finally makes her way to Ryan Seacrest and they hug each other so tightly. "I"m so glad to see you back here, ready to get started?" Seacrest says with a warm smile. "Like wise! Yes!" Fierce responds as she takes her seat bringing the microphone closer to her mouth.

Announcer voice is heard saying "You are listening to On Air With Ryan Seacrest"

5....4....3....2...(a silent 1 is mouthed)

RS: Good morning! We are excited ladies and gentlemen because it is not your typical morning, we have a legend in the room! Even though she told us not to call her that but she is! With over 150 Million records sold not including streams, please give it up for Birdie Award Winning Mrs. Stephanie Fierce!

*Audience cheer and claps are heard*

SF: So Sweet! Good Morning! Wow! Let me tell you... walking in to your studio just now made me emotional...because I remember being a young girl from New York coming in here for my very first time and you were one of the very first people that actually played my very first record.

RS: I remember that day! I also remember you being so nervous but look at you now *laughs* It's insane how time flies! Well...we are super happy to have you back here in the studio. It's safe to say the world has been waiting for you to drop some new music and we got a lot to cover in the next hour. So lets get started!

SF: It's crazy Ryan! Let's do it!

RS: So please tell us why did you go away for so long? Let's start with that because you went away for about 5 years and the timing of it all just really took us by surprise. No one was expecting that.

SF: I can't believe it's been 5 years! You know some of the greatest people that I look up to have taken like 10 years in between albums so I don't feel like 5 years is that much of a long time, so give me a damn break (laughs jokingly) but It's the longest time I've been away so I can understand the conversations that are taking place, especially since I didn't announce anything when going away. Friends of mine that aren't so close to me actually thought I was dead.

RS: Can you really blame them though Steph?

SF: (continues laughing) In all seriousness,there's actually a reason it happened. I think it's safe to say that I was at the lowest point of my life. A lot of people close to me didn't realize that because I'm good at covering that up but at the same time It's pretty evident that it was. There was just constant unhealthy interactions with some of my peers. There was definitely an agenda and I unfortunately fell for the bate with certain situations. On my upcoming issue with Rolling Stone magazine I open up a lot about my mental health. I think that's where the issue really started. I wasn't really taking care of myself and I was too prideful to seek help.

RS: Did going away help you?

SF: Absolutely. I didn't really have a choice. It was completely necessary. I take responsibility for my actions. I can't control that other wont but to be quite frank with you it was the best thing that ever happened to me. So it's a win for me in that sense. I learned and accomplished a lot of personal growth. The person I am today is a whole lot damn stronger than the person people knew then.

RS: Some people may take that as you hated being a pop star, we often hear this from many celebrities at the pinnacle of their careers. Is that true? I know you personally and I know that you are very strong person but you also don't take shit from anyone.

SF: The level of fame that I achieved I think personally got the best of me but I don't think that I hated being a pop star. I hated the responsibility and image that it gave me overall from the outside looking in. No one really knew who I was at the end of the day. Not even my closest friends. The person that I portray myself to be, living up to that person was a lot of pressure. That can really mess with your head in an unhealthy way. Unfortunately it lead to some nasty outcomes.

RS: What made you want to come back now? Even after all of that took place?

SF: The opportunity presented itself to me. I didn't see it coming, especially because of where I am now in my life but I'm more than ready and humbled that I have another chance to do this. It's not like I'm running out of funds or anything I just sincerely love what I do enough to keep doing it even though things will be a lot different now. The pace in how I do things will be different.

RS: Well I'm happy to hear that you took the time you needed! You're always welcome here of course and you know this. But there's also a reason why you are here. New Music. Let's talk about it.

SF: Yes! I'm so excited that new music is coming. My fans are just about ready to kill me (laughs) But I have a lot of great things coming their way. Behind the scenes is chaos, but the good kind. I feel like superwoman! I just got done shooting the music video to the lead single off my new album with this incredible female director named Hannah Lux Davis. It took 2 days but it was two long days but the treatment for that is really special and I cant't wait for the fans to see it. I am also getting ready to shoot a second music video very soon and that one I will be co-directing and a third one as well all within the next month (Smiles).

RS: Exciting so there's more to come!

SF: Oh so much more! Yesterday I shot the album cover and artwork and that was also fun. I played some of my new music to it as well and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Tomorrow I am sending the album to the label since it's practically finished. I just want to have a lot of things prepared beforehand because it's gonna get crazy busy for me the next few months and I'm also a mom and a wife so I gotta make sure my family's needs are met at the same time. It's a lot but I've done this before. I can handle myself (Smiles confidently).

RS: Talking about family real quick before we discuss the new album, hows Helle and hows that dynamic now since you last were on the scene?

SF: I adore being a mom. It's crazy looking back now because I became a mom so early into my career. Juggling that and what I had going at the the time I don't know how I did it then but I was running like a machine and somehow i managed between tours, albums, video shoots ect (laughs) The wonderful thing about these past years is that I got see my Helle grow and I got to dedicate all of time to her. She's really growing into her own person and I can't wait to see what decides to do as a career choice. She seems conflicted on being a Veterinarian and a teacher at the moment. She's really smart and likes to read a lot.

RS: So cute! Does she ever ask about your life as a celebrity?

SF: She always had an idea because when she was little she would come on tour with me and also with Johnny on his tours. However, as she grows older she understands that our life wasn't normal. She's now starting to understand what fame is and what being a celebrity is like. She doesn't show interest yet in wanting to become a singer but I don't want to push that on her because I want her to organically come into her own person.

RS: I think you make an awesome parent!

SF: Thank you!

RS: Well there's exciting news, you're about to tell us the name of your new album right?

SF: Yes! "Lost in Electronica" is the name of my new album. Literally can't wait. I'm just as excited as the fans are.

RS: What can you tell us?

SF: Listening to it for the first time yesterday from start to finish I call it boujee-pop (chuckles). It's almost like when Madonna did Ray of Light but in her own way she executed that so sincerely and unapologetic ally. In no shape or form does this album sound like Ray of Light but it just reminds me of that era of music in the essence of evolving but staying true to yourself.

RS: Nice! Well we love the name! Also talking about evolving, the lead song is actually called "Evolve". We're about to play a 10 seconds teaser in a second but tell us about "Evolve" real quick?

SF: Yes. "Evolve" is the lead single. I can't wait for the fans to hear the full thing but 10 seconds should tease them enough for now (cackles). No but in all seriousness, I chose "Evolve" as the lead because I feel like its the most straight forward track on the album. It's very light, airy and sexy. I think the fans want that from me. For me on a personal level, it serves more like an introduction as to what this album is going to be as a cohesive project. It's just a mood record. A boujee-pop mood (laughs)

RS: Do i hear boujee-pop being a new genre? (Stephanie laughs) Ladies and gentlemen we are playing that teaser right now. Here it is:

A 10 second snippet of "EVolve" plays

"Didn't even notice
We're growing like a lotus
thinking we're evolving
Right.on.this.dance.floor"

RS: Wow! Ok I actually like this! We need more of it Steph! come one you can't tease your fans like that. When can we expect the single to drop?

SF: Thank you! (laughs) The song will be out very soon! I can't reveal the date yet, just waiting on a couple of things to fall in place and we will get the ball rolling.

RS: Now listening to that really makes me thing about Rolling Stone Magazine who made a pretty bold statement on twitter saying that this could this potentially be your last album? What can you tell us about that? Is that even true?

SF: Um, you know what, that's a conversation that I had with my husband just recently because he knows me above anyone else. Before I decided to do this again he asked me if I was doing this because of demand or if I was doing this because I genuinely wanted it? I never had someone so close to me ask me that. They just kind of let me be, but this was the first time he ever asked me something like that. So it did make me think when he asked me but I truly don't want to answer that question and not because I want to be secretive but I just simply don't know the answer to that question right at this moment. I'm still very young. I don't want to write myself off but I can't guarantee that music will come at the speed of light like it did in the past. But this being like my last album im not sure if I can say that's true.

RS: Is there any record that you listen to now that makes you go "What the heck was I thinking?

SF: Absolutely. I don't like listening to myself because I am my worst critic. At the same time though, I feel like I made some pretty descent records. There's records that I've made that I'm really proud of and I never get tired of performing live. It feels weird saying that because it sounds cocky or like I'm way too into myself but I find myself from time to time hearing a song and just thinking like I could of sang that note in a different key or I should not have done that verse, or the adlib on that performance should of been avoided. Any perfectionist goes through what I go through so I'm assuming it's pretty normal.

RS: Interesting, well before we end here, I've been trying out this new thing with artists that come on to my show, especially veterans. What I do is play a snippet of one of your old radio interviews you've had on this show and get your input on it. I don't know if you remember but we have a quick audio that we are playing right now this was about 10 years ago

SF: Oh my gosh what are you about to play? (laughs)

-----

Reference: https://www.therockstarg...Interview.aspx#post44532

Ryan: Goooooood Morning New York City! This is Ryan Seacrest with New York's hit music station Z100.3. We are here with the one and the only Miss Fierce. Today we are going to chat with her and ask her a couple of questions. We are also going to give some of the fans a chance to ask some questions personally to Miss Fierce and of course we are going to listen to some of her music along the way. Today is your day Stephanie! How do you feel about that?

Stephanie Fierce: Wow what a wonderful intro! lol I’m glad to be here. I feel awesome. I’m really excited.

Ryan: You know how we do. Lol, So we have your schedule here of events and places you are attending. And I can see you are pretty busy! I mean just to mention a few we have The Halloween Festival, The Ellen Show, the 4th HTC Awards, SNL and many more. All these events get the juice out of you. How do you deal with it?

Stephanie Fierce: Well believe it or not, it is my favorite thing to do. Promotion is like eating a cookie you will never get tired of nonstop. Don’t get me wrong it is a lot of hard work but I love it.

Ryan: So we have here a demo version of your Diary of A Pop Sinner Volume 1 CD, which by the way I know thousands of people that are listening are wishing they could say that right now. But they’ll have to wait til November 17th. Well, we have taken a listen to it and let me just say this, I was shocked.

Stephanie Fierce: Lol, In a good way or a bad way.

Ryan: In a good way girl! You're killing it on this one. But what I am shocked about is the lyrics on these songs. I have to be honest I mean if we are going to play some of your music you are going to tweak some of your songs, Miss I am grown.

---

Ryan: Can you believe that was 10 years ago! (laughs)

SF: (laughing) I can't. I was releasing my second studio album "Diary of a Pop Sinner". I sound so ambitious. I gotta say I was a woman on a mission but its so weird listening to myself then. My accent is a little thicker then too. Interesting!

Ryan: Just thought we end things here on a fun note! Well one last question before we end, if you could give your younger self some advise what would it be?

SF: I wouldn't. I think my younger self was bold, daring and even though she didn't know what she was doing half of the time, she believed in herself and there's no advise in the world that could elevate that. The power of believing!

Ryan: Thank you! Ladies and gentlemen Stephanie Fierce! (Everyone cheers) Thank you so much for stopping by!

SF: Thank you for having me everyone! As my younger self would say, "Stay fierce!". (Stephanie smiles as the radio interview comes to an end)

"Evolve" the lead single off "Lost in Electronica" is set to be released soon.

Edited by user 29 December 2019 09:04:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 29/12/2019(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/12/2019(UTC), erich hess on 29/12/2019(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 30/12/2019(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 29 December 2019 16:03:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn: I heard Madonna's name being mentioned and perked up! hehe. Just kidding, you're one of my queens too. Had to check out this interview as soon as it went live. Had soooo many questions as a fan over the years and this answered a lot. Sad to hear that your break was spearheaded by a lot of negativity in your life but like you said, so much good came from it in the end. I'm so happy that you're back and cannot wait for the new material. The snippet sounded amazing and I'm so here for boujee pop haha
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 29/12/2019(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 31 December 2019 23:17:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: I heard Madonna's name being mentioned and perked up! hehe. Just kidding, you're one of my queens too. Had to check out this interview as soon as it went live. Had soooo many questions as a fan over the years and this answered a lot. Sad to hear that your break was spearheaded by a lot of negativity in your life but like you said, so much good came from it in the end. I'm so happy that you're back and cannot wait for the new material. The snippet sounded amazing and I'm so here for boujee pop haha

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you my sweet love ❤️