logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Shayla Queen  
#21 Posted : 14 May 2020 09:18:44(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jay(king Vonte) Go to Quoted Post
πŸ™‚ To be the Queen you gotta sell records, Gotta have plats πŸ™‚

to be king u need to be ranked higher than #371 🀣 u not even in top 250! SCREAMING 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Offline Kerzal2001  
#22 Posted : 14 May 2020 10:39:55(UTC)
Kerzal2001

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post
fantasy the most garbage girl group periodt. anastasia kjrr sound like the name of a easten european prostitue

Come talk to me when you have one successful act, ho. Meanwhile I was able to manage the top girl groups. Ain't nobody asking for your input. Try to get a number one and let the adults have our conversation. Don't disrespect my name ever again. You're unqualified.
thanks 1 user thanked Kerzal2001 for this useful post.
Jay(king Vonte) on 14/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#23 Posted : 14 May 2020 23:03:36(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 59 post(s)

to be king u need to be ranked higher than #371 🀣 u not even in top 250! SCREAMING 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

😊
Javonté Is The Name
Offline Shayla Queen  
#24 Posted : 15 May 2020 02:34:30(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
fantasy the most garbage girl group periodt. anastasia kjrr sound like the name of a easten european prostitue

Come talk to me when you have one successful act, ho. Meanwhile I was able to manage the top girl groups. Ain't nobody asking for your input. Try to get a number one and let the adults have our conversation. Don't disrespect my name ever again. You're unqualified.

what u sayin when u message 1 of my acts in the game 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I sell more than u then and sell more than u now. u a whole joke now take ur sissy ass off my comments broke bitch 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Offline Shayla Queen  
#25 Posted : 15 May 2020 02:36:49(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

😊

rub my feet cuz dat is where u belong on the floor like a dog !! #WOOF
Offline Shayla Queen  
#26 Posted : 15 May 2020 02:43:19(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

what u sayin when u message 1 of my acts in the game 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I sell more than u then and sell more than u now. u a whole joke now take ur sissy ass off my comments broke bitch 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and btw bitch didn’t I tell u don’t speak to the queen until that flop single - a simple thing like cry - awful song name πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜ hits #10? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 it dropped to #59!!!! SCREAMING!!!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 a single usually move up some in week 2 but not for flop like u !!!! I’m a certified queen with certified hits while u a certified sissy bitch with certified flops 🀣🀣🀣 hoe I cannot with these fools these hoes don’t make no sense πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Offline Shayla Queen  
#27 Posted : 15 May 2020 02:50:32(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

HOES EXPOSED

jay king prawn not in top 250 - #371

fantasy new single peak at #56

SCREAMING 🀣🀣😭😭😭
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

#EXPOSED πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

now kerzal go take ur advice and do #asimplethinglikecry over that exposed flop single 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 those sales say nobody check 4 u boo 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 HOLLA!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by user 15 May 2020 02:51:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Kerzal2001  
#28 Posted : 15 May 2020 08:57:42(UTC)
Kerzal2001

HOES EXPOSED

SCREAMING 🀣🀣😭😭😭
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

now kerzal go take ur advice and do #asimplethinglikecry over that exposed flop single 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 those sales say nobody check 4 u boo 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 HOLLA!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You really be on my dick don't you girl. Thank you tracking my single sales boo, you say you hate me but we know you a fan really. I bet you been a fan since the Anastasia Kjrr and the Fantasies days. You gotta worry about me messaging you or any of your flop acts, even when mine are doing bad they're still better than your flop label. Now run along and focus on your career, but you better believe that Fantasy will be back. I'm not too mean though, so when your career inevitably flops, we can hire you as a session singer in the background. XO

Offline Shayla Queen  
#29 Posted : 15 May 2020 09:06:08(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

HOES EXPOSED

SCREAMING 🀣🀣😭😭😭
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

You really be on my dick don't you girl. Thank you tracking my single sales boo, you say you hate me but we know you a fan really. I bet you been a fan since the Anastasia Kjrr and the Fantasies days. You gotta worry about me messaging you or any of your flop acts, even when mine are doing bad they're still better than your flop label. Now run along and focus on your career, but you better believe that Fantasy will be back. I'm not too mean though, so when your career inevitably flops, we can hire you as a session singer in the background. XO

U real dumb. Admit floppage and fall back chile 🀣🀣🀣🀣 U aint got shit in best selling 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I done told u already I outsell everything u do 🀣🀣🀣🀣 on what dick cuz u defiantly dont got no balls hoe 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Offline Shayla Queen  
#30 Posted : 18 May 2020 10:05:46(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

HOES EXPOSED

SCREAMING 🀣🀣😭😭😭
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

U real dumb. Admit floppage and fall back chile 🀣🀣🀣🀣 U aint got shit in best selling 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I done told u already I outsell everything u do 🀣🀣🀣🀣 on what dick cuz u defiantly dont got no balls hoe 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

another single bout crying????? u tryna say some hoe?????? cuz if I was u id neva stop 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 plz stop releasing SHIT
Offline Kerzal2001  
#31 Posted : 18 May 2020 12:59:38(UTC)
Kerzal2001

HOES EXPOSED

SCREAMING 🀣🀣😭😭😭
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

another single bout crying????? u tryna say some hoe?????? cuz if I was u id neva stop 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 plz stop releasing SHIT

Hoe stop worrying about my singles and focus on your own career, the career that is so amazing that after 2 years you still ain't got the balls to name any of your acts. Say what you want, but at last I ain't ashamed of my acts, both the hits and the flops. I swear you check my singles sales before I even do girl! You a doggone stan right there honey! Quit worrying me and my sales and worry about why your fave, Mr Edward Mason made a song about how the motown sound is dead, yet now he's become a knock-off Jackson 5! HA! Someone's sales weren't doing too well were they?
Jay(king Vonte) on 18/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Shayla Queen  
#32 Posted : 18 May 2020 20:01:50(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

HOES EXPOSED

SCREAMING 🀣🀣😭😭😭
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Hoe stop worrying about my singles and focus on your own career, the career that is so amazing that after 2 years you still ain't got the balls to name any of your acts. Say what you want, but at last I ain't ashamed of my acts, both the hits and the flops. I swear you check my singles sales before I even do girl! You a doggone stan right there honey! Quit worrying me and my sales and worry about why your fave, Mr Edward Mason made a song about how the motown sound is dead, yet now he's become a knock-off Jackson 5! HA! Someone's sales weren't doing too well were they?

i aint worry bout ur singles not selling 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 u should be 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 hoe keep crying and write a 3rd one bout it 🀣🀣🀣🀣 SCREAMING !!!!
Offline Shayla Queen  
#33 Posted : 18 May 2020 22:19:45(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

We love to see it 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Offline Shayla Queen  
#34 Posted : 31 May 2020 02:21:59(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

@kerzaldaclown

Oh bitch...... silly silly bitch I cannot 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 u brave putting a album out 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 u really think u ready hoe 🀣🀣🀣🀣 it’s gon FLOPPPPPP jus like ur last single #18 u neva gonna learn chile 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i am SCREAMING!!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 let me guess u title the album #56 cuz yet AGAIN I am a inspiration to ur ass jus like that whole album u wrote about me. keep taking notes and inspiration from the queen but u still gon flop.

#theywantabopnotaflop

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Offline BenPatrick  
#35 Posted : 31 May 2020 04:26:42(UTC)
BenPatrick

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Eastern European prostitute πŸ˜‚ It does though
Offline Kerzal2001  
#36 Posted : 31 May 2020 07:39:23(UTC)
Kerzal2001

@kerzaldaclown

Oh bitch...... silly silly bitch I cannot 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 u brave putting a album out 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 u really think u ready hoe 🀣🀣🀣🀣 it’s gon FLOPPPPPP jus like ur last single #18 u neva gonna learn chile 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i am SCREAMING!!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 let me guess u title the album #56 cuz yet AGAIN I am a inspiration to ur ass jus like that whole album u wrote about me. keep taking notes and inspiration from the queen but u still gon flop.

#theywantabopnotaflop

Stay mad that there's actually some competition for you ho. You'll see me succeed whether or not you like it. My flop is still bigger than your success so hush. You'll learn why I'm one of the top 250 acts of all time. And keep stalking my page, I love it #stan
Offline Kerzal2001  
#37 Posted : 31 May 2020 07:52:24(UTC)
Kerzal2001

@kerzaldaclown

#theywantabopnotaflop

Don't talk to me bout no inspiration when your clown boyfriend Mr Edward realised his stale ass career as a rapper was at its end, then turned into a BOOTLEG JACKSON 5. Talking bout I remember when he doesn't't even want to remember his flop career
Jay(king Vonte) on 01/06/2020(UTC)
Offline Shayla Queen  
#38 Posted : 31 May 2020 08:53:47(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: BenPatrick Go to Quoted Post

Eastern European prostitute πŸ˜‚ It does though

SCREAMING!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I done told this fool he aint want listen!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 2 damn years this bitch of a man don’t got no ears!! chile I cannot 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I’m telling y’all these fools don’t make no sense periodt 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Offline Shayla Queen  
#39 Posted : 31 May 2020 08:59:03(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

@kerzaldaclown

#theywantabopnotaflop

Stay mad that there's actually some competition for you ho. You'll see me succeed whether or not you like it. My flop is still bigger than your success so hush. You'll learn why I'm one of the top 250 acts of all time. And keep stalking my page, I love it #stan

I’m not the one mad but it sound like u is 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 go head now and take your transylvanian prostitute with u cuz we don’t want it 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Offline Shayla Queen  
#40 Posted : 31 May 2020 09:59:08(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

@kerzaldaclown

#theywantabopnotaflop

Don't talk to me bout no inspiration when your clown boyfriend Mr Edward realised his stale ass career as a rapper was at its end, then turned into a BOOTLEG JACKSON 5. Talking bout I remember when he doesn't't even want to remember his flop career

ur inspiration come from 1940s musicals 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 for real who watching dat in 2020 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣 little ole lady chile 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 like the little bitch u is 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣