logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline SYATEG  
#1 Posted : 02 November 2009 11:17:15(UTC)
SYATEG

Groups: Registered
Man

Today an unground rock n roll magazine published an interview with an upcoming band based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The new band, See You At The Eastern Gate, is a hard rock/heavy metal act who after a few weeks after being together is starting to begin writing songs for an upcoming single. The following is the interview with vocalist Andrew Perez:

Magazine: So Andrew, how did you and the rest of the band begin playing together?

Andrew: Well in high school we were all good friends. We listened to the same music and all played music individually. After graduating in 2005 we all got together to celebrate and just started playing music and within minutes we were playing through Metallica songs. It was incredible.

Magazine: What bands have had an influence on you all?

Andrew: Well definatley alot of metal bands from the 80s. We all have individual musical interests, but we all love heavy music. Metallica is a huge influence as well as Motley Crue. At our first official practice we had played through "Wild Side" and "Creeping Death."

Magazine: So who all is in the band?

Andrew: Well there is myself who does the vocal work. James Ranken plays guitar in the band. He's one of those long hair heavy metal types who looks like he just walked out of the 80s. He wears a lot of leather and denim (laughs), and looks like he should be apart of Motorhead as opposed to See You At The Eastern Gate. Scott Stein is our drummer and is damn good. He had been playing since he was like 5 years old or something ridiculous like that. My buddy Taylor Martin plays the bass. Although he tends to sit around and play computer games instead of practice with us. I guess that World of Warcraft game is heavily addicting.

Magazine: So what can we expect out of See You At The Eastern Gate in the upcoming months?

Andrew: We are writing songs for a single that will be released in the U.S., and will be working on scheduling shows around the East Coast. Expect alot of loud music and rock n roll mayhem from us in the near future.

UserPostedImage
Legion of the Undead
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 02 November 2009 11:23:09(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Hey, LOVE "Creeping Death" - RTL is easily the best Metallica album. If you're playing on the East Coast, I'll be sure to watch out, it's my side of the USA!
-Raven Comatose.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Paradox  
#3 Posted : 02 November 2009 11:25:51(UTC)
Paradox

Man

Indeed, Ride shreds, looking forward to see you live sometime
Hector - Insolent Paradox
RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Offline SYATEG  
#4 Posted : 02 November 2009 11:29:55(UTC)
SYATEG

Man

Thanx for the support! I'll be posting the show dates in the next few days once they are scheduled.

-Andrew Perez

OOC: I'm new at this so PM me if you have any advice.
UserPostedImage
Legion of the Undead