logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 29 June 2020 08:38:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

GEMMA KANE - "SINNER" MUSIC VIDEO

UserPostedImage
Artists: Gemma Kane
Video Premiere Date: June 28th, 2020
Record Label: FivePeskyKids
Director: Collin Tilley
Starring: Gemma Kane, Malik Musa
Themes: Revenge, Seduction, Stalking, Dance
Concept: Gemma Kane plays a seductress ex-lover
who returns to the house of her handsome ex to use her seductive powers to enact revenge on him so much so that he never forgets her.
Little does he know, she has been keeping tabs on him all along with her stalking ways and has been watching him be up to no good all along.

WORLD PREMIERE

UserPostedImage

The opening scene of the video starts with a vintage car pulling up to a gate of a mansion. In this scene there is no backing music, but you can hear the eeriness of it all, it's quiet as this vintage car pulls up to the gate. The gate slowly opens and the car slowly turns into the pathway that leads to the mansion. There is a feeling of suspense as the car slowly pulls into the drive way of the mansion. The vintage car stops promptly in front of the house. A few seconds pass and the door opens and for the first time Gemma is shown stepping out of the vehicle. The camera's follows her slowly as she steps out but, doesn't show her face right away. The camera catches Red Louboutin's and slowly moves up, showing Gemma's toned, tanned legs. The camera's continue's to move upward to reveal's face looking at the house with a evil face expression while revealing a beautiful blood red summer dress. The opening guitar beats of "Sinner" are heard for the first time as Gemma closes the door of the vintage car.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

[The camera's follow Gemma as opening guitar riffs of "Sinner" is heard for the first time in the video. After Gemma shuts the door, she starts to walk up the stairs of the mansion, it's clear that she's there for a reason. Gemma walks up the stairs slowly and the camera's follow her from behind, getting a better shot of Gemma's freakum dress and her toned legs and back. She gets to the front of the door of the mansion and pushes the doors open, the camera's then cut's to the next shot.]

Silence surrounds as you lay
Stay sick with guilt, I command you, stay
Shadows play tricks with you, to have some fun
My revenge has only begun

UserPostedImage

[In the next shot, Gemma walks down a long hallway with the camera facing her. She mouths the opening lines of Sinner as she walks. The mansion hallways are eerily empty aside from their being a figure behind Gemma as she walks through this beautiful mansion. As she continues to walk and mouth the words to the opening lines of Sinner that include lyrics of revenge, the camera's catches side shots of Gemma walking, getting a better view of the antique styled, but huge mansion. As she walks, you can see the huge living space. In this shot, Gemma's hair is in neatly made bun that goes perfectly with her outfit. She looks directly into the camera giving off a feeling id edginess as she powerfully walks through the house.]

The nights still young, and moon light shines
Just like you did to me, I'll ignore your cries
Can't forgive the way you left me
You just walked away, and abandoned me
Maybe tonight, the beast will set me free

[It's clear this house belongs to someone Gemma knows, and the camera's continue to follow Gemma as she mouth's the pre-chorus of the song. As the song grows bigger while reaching chorus Gemma is seen stepping up to the room. The camera's move outward while following Gemma. She's stops by the door and looks at it, with an evil expression. Giving off the notion that Gemma is here for a specific person. The beats grow bigger as the chorus gets ready to unleash on the video. The pre-chorus pulls back for a split second before breaking into the chorus, where we are taken a different scene.]

Craving inner peace, yet you shattered my soul
Dirty little sinner, you can't make it whole
I hope this eats you alive, as you did to mine
You have no clue how much you hurt me, turns out I'm fine

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

[As the song breaks into the the final piece of the pre-chorus which features electronic beats and a hauntingly catchy bassline, Gemma is scene in a different outfit and a in pink room. Smoke surrounds her to add to the dramatic-ness of scene and flashing camera effects are scene on the screen. Gemma dances sensually on the couch of this pink room with a light blue bra on and a blue bottom dress with a long blue tail attached to it. In this scene, Gemma is getting comfortable in the house as the camera's catch shots of Gemma dancing on the couch. As the chorus makes way onto the track, the camera's cut back into the same room, but this time Gemma is standing and walking toward the camera. Gemma gives off this seductress time vibe as she looks sensually into the camera and mouths the words to the catchy, synth driven chorus of Sinner.]

Get on your knees and pray for me,
I am treated like nothing you can see
I'm not going to watch you lie away
Hide from me, like you do all your life, and set me to lay

Carved out from darkness, is the true meaning
You never cared a tear about me, never heard my pleading
For you to return home, to me, sinner three.
My skin, my love, you will not see
I need man, not a boy, to give me what I need

[As the catchy chorus fades out and enters the next verse of the song, the camera's are taken to the huge dining room of the mansion. Gemma is in a different attire. This time her hair is straightened and she's wearing a black crop top with black bottoms and furry arm warmers. The camera's catch Gemma on the table and the camera's fade in closer showing off Gemma in the center, but viewers also see windows located inside of the dining room of the mansion as well as the glass table that Gemma is scene sitting on with her knees and a huge white chandelier. The camera's move in slowly as Gemma mouths the words of Sinner. Gemma seduces the camera's with her sexy body movements as she lips the words of the song and the pre-chorus. As the next lines are lipped and the beats fade into the next chorus of the song the camera's cut to the next part of the video.]

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

[In the next shot, Gemma is seen closer to the camera, as opposed from the distant, moving inward shot from the shot during pre-chorus. For the chorus, Gemma is looking directly into the camera, she's on top of the table as she mouth's the words to the chorus. There's is this sexy, seductress vibe the camera effects give off adding in slowed down effects to got shots of Gemma's beautiful face and luscious blonde hair as she sings the chorus. The slow motion effects allows the viewers to really see the scene. Behind Gemma there are curtains draped behind her with a large window and lights that add even more effects to the scene. The lights behind Gemma flash along with the beats as Gemma moves to the music while mouthing the chorus.]

[As the camera's slow down for the bridge, the camera's cut to a horizontal field view that finally reveals who was on the other side of the long dining table. A very handsome male who is of middle eastern descent sits in the chair looking at Gemma. He don's a a black tuxedo with a white dress shirt and a tie. He clearly looks intimated but in awe of Gemma's beauty. As he looks at her the camera's allow a field view to see Gemma crawling seductively to the man in the video, who seems to be playing Gemma's ex-lover in the video. As she crawls toward win, Gemma mouths the words of the bridge and as she continues to crawl toward him, he drops his cup of liquid on the table and it spills out onto the table.]

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Trusted you the most
Now I'm gone and your haunted by my ghost
Put all of this doubt inside of me
Made me realize what I needed the most

[The camera's cut in closer and add in slow motion effects as the liquid sprawls out onto the table, as she crawls closer to him the song breaks into the chorus. The camera's cut back once more as as the chorus makes way. This time, Gemma doesn't mouth the chorus, she inches down to where the liquid fell before her on the table and arches her back, seductively licking the the liquid while looking up at her ex-lover. He's so intimidated but frozen from Gemma's sexiness that clearly has him stuck. Gemma licks the liquid from the table and looks up at her ex-lover sexually, teasing him with her seductress looks. Gemma looks at the man in the video with eyes of darkness as scene cuts to the next shot.]

[The next scene is then taken to a control room as the chorus fades and the beats slow down for the spoken part of the "Sinner". For this scene, the camera's cut to Gemma sitting down in a control room, she points to the remote and presses it on, showing shows of her ex-lover. There are different tv's present and it catches her ex-lover (supposedly her lover at the time) making love with another woman. The camera's shows another blonde on the bed with her ex lover, and gets shots of kissing and a shirtless male who appears to be her ex lover. This scene shows Gemma has been watching him all long. As she watches on the screens, the spoken words of the song are hauntingly heard as Gemma watches him do no good and the camera gets a shot of Gemma standing in front of the tv's as well donning a sexy leather attire.]

UserPostedImage

You thought you could break me down?
Make me feel low?
Little did you know I would prosper
Now I'm praying for your undoing

After the final line "Now I'm praying for your undoing" the camera's cut to the actual camera records, but this time Gemma is recorded from the other side as she speaks into the the recording camera. The final lines before the final chorus give a haunting vibe with Gemma looking into the camera like a vengeful, crazy ex out of dramatic romance stalker thriller. Gemma looks evilly into the camera's to further get across her urge to see the undoing of this no good ex-lover. After the words are heard and the song breaks into the final chorus, the camera's cut to the final sequences of the video.

- Final Chorus Dance Scene -

The camera's quickly switch into the next scene where Gemma is scene performing a powerful dancing piece that goes perfectly with the final chorus of the song. Gemma has also switched into another look, this time her hair is straight and she's wearing a sequined time and and and a feather skirt. The room she's in is aided with camera effects and lights to add to the dramatics of the scene and dance performance. Gemma is surrounded by backup dancers as she breaks into a choreographed pieces as the camera's pan outward, revealing her back up dancing standing beside her, Gemma stands in the middle as she breaks into the dance piece that shows of Gemma's wondrous dancing abilities.

UserPostedImage

As the second, repeated chorus makes way to the chorus, the camera's cut within the same scene but it shows Gemma doing advanced choreography from the floor. When the camera's cut, her male dancers dissapear and it only shows Gemma on the floor with a 36-dance count choreographed piece that sees Gemma throw her hands down to the floor, flip her hair upward and downward, the camera's then cut quickly once more to show Gemma rolling from the ground and doing a bridge from the ground while throwing her left arm up. Her female dancers that sit outward of her keep with her in this quick-paced dance sequence. The final dance break from the final chorus of the song adds in light effects and lasts for the duration of the dance sequence until the chorus fades to the end.

UserPostedImage

[In the final part of the video, the chorus breaks and the camera's cut back to the control room in which Gemma was watching her ex lover in, earlier in the video. As the final part of the chorus comes upon us where the final lines of the song "You have no clue how much you hurt me, turns out I'm fine" are heard, Gemma mouths those words as it repeats. Gemma mouths this from the recorded camera view seen earlier in the video before pushes away with her hand as the camera's fade to black and the video comes to a finish.]

Sounds Like

Edited by user 29 June 2020 15:20:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 11 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/06/2020(UTC), Teethdevoursnake on 29/06/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 29/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/06/2020(UTC), erich hess on 30/06/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/06/2020(UTC), FiveT on 30/06/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 01/07/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 03/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 29 June 2020 08:44:06(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Samantha Stevens: Girl I see u i see u your video is like a superstar is arrive
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 29 June 2020 10:46:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Samantha Stevens: Girl I see u i see u your video is like a superstar is arrive

Gemma: You know you have to arrive with a vengeance for a sinner (; I could not arrive in any other way, form or fashion. Thanks Samantha!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/06/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#4 Posted : 30 June 2020 01:03:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Carter Lee: OMG! She's a server, your honour. Her job is to SERVE!! The hair flicks, the outfits, the moves! Stunning!

OOC: One of my favourite Britney MVs! Glad it has been put to use in our RP world :)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 30 June 2020 04:39:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Carter Lee: OMG! She's a server, your honour. Her job is to SERVE!! The hair flicks, the outfits, the moves! Stunning!

OOC: One of my favourite Britney MVs! Glad it has been put to use in our RP world :)

Gemma: You know I needed to do what I needed to do! Hehe, thank you Carter <3

OOC: Really glad you enjoyed it! I really wanted to use visuals from the MV but still kind of tell a story through it all, which is why I decided to add in visuals from the MP fragrance video too. Thanks for checking this out and I appreciate the kind words :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#6 Posted : 30 June 2020 22:53:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David (The Jollies): You queen of cleaning and beauty care, I always knew you were gonna whip my back when I was so messy with you, now after this sexy video I can tell how you would do that because I was a 'sinner'. You got that power ;)

Zafari (The Jollies): Hot song... Hey, don't look at me I said the song 🤷🏾‍♂️

OOC: Jaime you are a genius, you had a great idea introducing it all with the themes and concept explanation. Also please let me say this... It's Gemma, bitch! Haha I love Britney, thank you for bringing her here in such original way of course.

Edited by user 30 June 2020 22:54:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 02 July 2020 05:31:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
David (The Jollies): You queen of cleaning and beauty care, I always knew you were gonna whip my back when I was so messy with you, now after this sexy video I can tell how you would do that because I was a 'sinner'. You got that power ;)

Zafari (The Jollies): Hot song... Hey, don't look at me I said the song 🤷🏾‍♂️

OOC: Jaime you are a genius, you had a great idea introducing it all with the themes and concept explanation. Also please let me say this... It's Gemma, bitch! Haha I love Britney, thank you for bringing her here in such original way of course.

Gemma: In the normal world, I would’ve totally spanked you for being such a sinner ;P anywho, I still miss ya David and thank you for checking out my new video!

Gemma: @Zafari I think you’re looking at me (;

OOC: Haha ‘it’s Gemma bitch’ ! I love it, it certainly has ring to it doesn’t it? lol. Thanks so much for your kind words, I felt like people would get a better concept of the themes and gifs and pictures if I introduced it in the opening intro with a few words. I’m glad you like it and look forward to seeing it in future videos posted to the forum hopefully! Glad I got around to properly using the Britney FC. I look forward to doing a lot more with Gemma! So thank you for that :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage