logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Raphaela  
#1 Posted : 31 October 2009 11:26:57(UTC)
Raphaela

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Thousands of people are gathered today at the beatiful Reykjavík for the exclusive Halloween Festival, organized by frontman of one of the most famous Goth bands of today, The Violent Pyromaniac Enemies. Many different styles of people are arriving at the doors of the huge stadium of Laugardalsvollur.
You can see goths, you can see metalhead, you can see girls wearing pink and making bad faces whenever they see a guy from the previous styles.
Come and join us on a concert.

UserPostedImage

Or stay and appreciate the terrific food, specially made by Sýkn.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

A huge screen shows the times each artist is playing.

00:00 - 01:15 - Madbirds
01:30 - 02:45 - Glass Bulet
03:00 - 04:15 - Satyr in the Frost
04:30 - 05:45 - Legion
06:00 - 07:15 - Quarantine
07:15 - 07:45 - Special Breakfast
08:55 - 09:10 - Screaming in Silence
09:25 - 10:40 - Jakey Comatose
10:55 - 12:10 - Shadows of the Knight
12:10 - 12:40 - Lunch Break
12:50 - 14:05 - Herr Fische
14:20 - 15:35 - Failed Youth
15:50 - 17:05 - The Wicker Man
17:20 - 18:35 - Stephanie Fierce
18:35 - 19:05 - Dinner Break
19:15 - 20:30 - Insolent Paradox
20:45 - 22:00 - The Violent Pyromaniac Enemies
22:15 - 23:59 - Miss Vanity

At 23:55, organizer Sýkn goes on stage and gives a small speech:

"Fellow dark friends, how are you doing tonight? In only 5 minutes, you'll live the worst experience of your lifetime.
We have freaks here to do their job, and the ost horrific foods you can imagine. If you want to blame someone for this unholly event, blame your one and only, me!
Blood will cover this floor the entire day, and your souls will be doomed to go to hell with me. Sounds good, uh?
I'd like to say that us and the guys from Nile's Fear have worked our arses off to come up with a special single for the people here today. That's right, we'll only sell copies of the single here and today. Hoorah for Hell Night!
Without further delay, I introduce you one of the maddest bands on the world. Stay now with... Madbirds!"

Sýkn leaves the stage with a screaming crowd. Madbirds get on stage.

OOC: Roleplay any time you want :)

Edited by user 31 October 2009 11:34:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 01 November 2009 02:41:53(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: I'll post mine now since no one else is yet. :)

UserPostedImage

"Are you ready?" a deep voice of a man asked the crowd as the lights dimmed before the entrance of Miss Vanity. "Tonight is the night" he said afterwards. The sound of a haunting church bell was then heard as the lights turned a dark red colour, the crowd cheered as the stage filled with smoke and a large platform with mirrors placed onto it was seen at the back of the stage, it moved forward slowly as Miss Vanity was seen standing at the top of it, the platform suddenly opened as Miss Vanity walked down from it and screamed to the crowd "Are we ready? We ready to have a fucking good time!? LET'S GO!" as Vanity performed a medley of dance-pop tracks "Smoke & Mirrors" and hit "Disco Rollercoaster" whilst wearing a futuristic outfit. After the track, Miss Vanity was handed a voodoo doll, she sat down on the stage and disturbingly started pushing pins into the eyes of the doll with a smile on her face as she then faced the crowd, the audience cheered just from her glance to them as an extended instrumental introduction to the track "Valley of the Dolls" was playing in the background. She soon stood up as the track kicked in to join with dancers to perform the rest of the track and erotically touched herself throughout track "Telephone", getting a very positive response from the males in the audience.

Miss Vanity soon left the stage quickly to change into a new outfit, an outfit that certainly gave a few members of the audience a gasp as she appeared back with an unusual bubble outfit, she then sat down at a piano which too, was filled with bubbles on the inside of it. "These next few tracks that I'm performing for you guys are personal favourites of mine, relax and enjoy" Miss Vanity quietly said on the microphone as she impressively sang through "Prisoner" whilst playing the piano. Things weren't relaxing for long as half way through the track "Slut", Vanity screamed "GEMMA! GEMMA!" down the microphone and suddenly jumped up from the piano stool as the original electro-pop version of "Slut" began to play as her and her dancers began a routine. She ended the track with a disturbing smile on her face and then ran off stage. She appeared back on with thigh-high white boots, white panties and a belly baring top. "Well surprisingly, not every track I'm performing tonight are original tracks by me, now I wanna see you all fuckin' move for this one!" Vanity screamed to the audience as she covered AC/DC's track "Highway to Hell" to the crowds surprise and then moved onto "Thriller" by Michael Jackson, where her and her dancers did the same dance routine as seen in the music video.

"Fresh Meat" began to play afterwards as Vanity's dancer turned on a chainsaw and walked up to Vanity, holding the chainsaw close to Vanity's neck as few audience members looked away. As the chainsaw was nearing her neck, the stage lights turned off as Vanity dropped to the floor. The song then mixed into next track "Monster", where Vanity jumped up and was joined by dancers dressed in horror masks as her and the dancers began a dance routine to the track which led into the next performance of "666". "You guys have been so amazing so far tonight, how are you all?" Vanity shouted to the audience, receiving a large roar from the crowd as Vanity climbed into a glass coffin. The coffin was then lifted vertically as Vanity sang the track "Corpse Bride" whilst inside. Vanity then grabbed a hammer which was also inside and once the song was finished, she smashed her way out whilst her and her dancers danced over the broken glass for songs "Death Dance" and "GOREgeous".

"Fame Kills, but I'm famous... am I gonna die, guys?", receiving a few mumbles from a confused audience. Vanity stood still for a minute as her and her dancers stood around her, all of them wearing complete white. The track "Fame Kills" began as Vanity and her dancers walked towards the crowd as the crowd cheered. "Let's die!" Vanity screamed to the audience in a husky tone and began to dance throughout the track. However, the more she danced to the track, the more injured she acted. Vanity was eventually lifted up by her dancers and was placed into a white wheelchair which was wheeled around the stage by a dancer as she sang. Vanity soon suddenly jolted out the wheelchair and ran towards the piano as she then crazily started pressing the piano keys, she limped away from the piano, singing in pain even more now, her face in agony, as blood dripped down her top, she looked below and started screaming in pain as her stomach was becoming drenched and her outfit stained. She abruptly dropped to the floor, angrily singing in pain, almost crying, as some audience members cheered, some stayed silent as they were confused from the sight. Vanity jumped up from the floor, she placed her blood dripping hand on her face and then was lifted from the floor by her dancers, her dancers created a wall at the back of the stage as no audience members could see Miss Vanity, only hearing her screams of pain down the microphone, disturbing some audience members. Vanity then grabbed hold of a rope which dangled above her and was then lifted from the floor as the rope was pulled upwards, Vanity going higher up into the air. Vanity then dropped the microphone and had a blank expression on her face as she hanged in the air, symbolising her death as the crowd cheered, still confused. The lights then dimmed.

Set list:
1. Smoke & Mirrors/Disco Rollercoaster (Medley)
2. Valley of the Dolls
3. Telephone
4. Prisoner (Piano ballad mix)
5. Slut (Piano ballad mix)
6. Highway to Hell (AC/DC cover)
7. Thriller (Michael Jackson cover)
8. Fresh Meat
9. Monster
10. 666
11. Corpse Bride
12. Death Dance
13. GOREgeous
14. Fame Kills

PERFORMANCE PICTURES

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 01 November 2009 03:04:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
I can't wait til is time to post mines!
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 01 November 2009 03:06:26(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
I can't wait til is time to post mines!

OOC: She said you can post whenever you want, unless you want to wait? :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
#5 Posted : 01 November 2009 07:46:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
Set-list:
Michael Jackson Tribute- “Thriller”
Love Feels like Grenades (Solo Version)
Strip Tease (Unreleased Song)
Fierce Wolf
Michael Jackson Tribute- “Smooth Criminal”
Dirty Undercover
Somebody’s Watching Me
Electric Club (Dance Interlude)
Sweaty Nights (Dark Valley Remix)

As the crowd is anxiously waiting for the next performer to perform, something seems to be going wrong because the stage is empty. Not a drummer, not a backup singer, no one. Thoughts start to pour in from the crowd “Oh she is probably going to pop out from somewhere” “Maybe she will rise from the ground or something”. But nothing happened. As the lights undimmed, a suited man with a microphone is seen walking up into the stage and as he reaches the front he makes an announcement. “I apologize but Stephanie Fierce will not be able perform at the festival tonight, we are all human and it happens”. As the crowd grew with disappointment, (some because they couldn’t wait to see Stephanie Fierce for their very first time and some just because they had to wait another hour and half for the next act) the suited man started to speak again interrupting the crowd’s whining. He then said “But don’t get angry just yet because we have a replacement” As those words came out of his mouth some people in the crowd felt a sense of relief. “Since Stephanie Fierce will not be able to perform, we have replaced her with Michael Jackson, (the crowd grew very silent) Yes, the King of Pop is here to perform after many years!” The crowd was in disbelief at what they just heard, even though most knew that it was obviously a joke. Are you all ready for the king of pop?” Sarcastically the crowd begins to yell. Smoke then fills the stage and Stephanie Fierce dressed up as Michael Jackson is seen moon walking her way to the front of the stage. (The band is now seen coming in) “Are you all ready for a thriller night? As those words came out of her mouth a huge screen came up from the stage so that everyone in the arena can see. “You know as Michael Jackson and all I have a very important I would like to say”, (the crowd grew silent because they really wanted to hear what she wanted to say) and after seconds of silence Stephanie Fierce yells “He he”. The place fills with laughter as Stephanie Fierce then shows respect to the king of Pop by removing her wig and the face mask but leaving her gloves on. She then says “on a serious note this is one is for you MJ”. The background music to thriller begins to play and fireworks across the whole stadium go off and the crowd goes insane. Backup dancers dressed as Zombie’s begin to show up and the original choreography to thriller is then done by Stephanie Fierce and them.

UserPostedImage

After the act is finished, the following verse is sung by Stephanie Fierce “Just a pop Sinner with heart of the pity, Love Feels Like Grenades” the rest of the solo version of “Love Fees Like Grenades” is then sung by her without her back-up singers so she could use participation from the audience. Right when the song finishes Stephanie Fierce does “The Grenade” dance move to add irony to the ending of the performance. This of course makes the crowd scream for more. “All right I am not going to slow things down tonight. Are yall ready to get freaky?” The guys and some girls begin to whistle in the crowd. Stephanie Fierce starts doing a quick strip tease to an unreleased song called “Strip Tease”. “You already know, in order to get into these pants you must have a better plan, So Imma strip tease, Bring you to your knees. But if you wanna see the rest, you better pass the test. No touchy touchy, you aren’t my favorite cookie”. Once the song finished Stephanie Fierce began to howl like a wolf and began “Fierce Wolf”, she used the stripper pole she used on “Strip Tease” to do the dance moves. AS she finishes the song, smoke fills the stage making Stephanie Fierce disappears.

UserPostedImage

After the stage is finally cleared, Stephanie Fierce came back on stage and this time she rose from the ground, this time she had a white suit. She then begins “Smooth Criminal” by Michael Jackson and the crowd sings along with her. After she finishes the song, she goes on to an up-tempo version “Dirty Undercover”. During this number the back-up dancers throw Halloween candy to the crowd. She then begins "Somebody's Watching Me", after finishing the song Stephanie Fierce exits the stage to change. During that, "Electric Club" is heard as the back-up dancers warm up the crowd for the final song.

UserPostedImage

For the final song, a camera guy who has a Jason mask comes into to the stage. He then begins taking pictures of Stephanie Fierce, and she begins “Sweaty Nigths”. During this performance Stephanie Fierce is seen doing flexible moves with her legs like lifting her leg up into the guy’s arm. As the performance finishes Stephanie Fierce is seen sweating from all the dancing. She walks towards the front of the stage to pick up some black roses someone from the crowd had thrown. She kisses them and she takes out a lighter. And she tells the crowd. “So, I’m supposed to scare you tonight.” The crowd then yells with excitement.” Don’t Sinners go to hell?” Stephanie Fierce then takes the rose that is now on fire and throws it to the ground. Fire then spreads across the stage, the effect caused by pyros. And everyone in the crowd begins to scream. As the fire is spreads across the whole stage Stephanie Fierce begins to yell goodbye as if she were dying. The stage is then cleared and cleaned for the next act.
Offline troymazing  
#6 Posted : 01 November 2009 08:00:11(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OOC: Stacy's was SO good, the one RP of hers that I didn't preread :) Although I think the MJ tributes/covers are stupid.
edit: I didn't mean the MJ to be an insult to anyone.

Edited by user 01 November 2009 08:04:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

#7 Posted : 01 November 2009 08:04:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: Loved your RP Stacy I love how we both did MJ tributes :) Respect the king!
Offline Raphaela  
#8 Posted : 01 November 2009 12:47:19(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
OOC: Amazing Roleplays guys! Specially Stacy's.

"The day is almost over..." - is heard as you see a shirtless Sýkn getting on stage - "But, we're specially here to make you all pee yourselves in fear.". The rest of the band gets on stage.
"I got a special song for you, freaks. Yeah, you're all freaks. That's why I hate you!" - The crowd goes crazy - "There's a time, on the darkest nights, that we hear things echoing at our houses, while we think we're asleep, but we can listen to everything. Maybe it was just the wind, maybe it was a mouse, we never really know."
Damned Bastard made some strange and horrific sounds on his keyboard, the stage wnet dark. Jay C made some low screams in agony on his microphone. An explosion of fire happens and the song 'Echoes at Night' begins.

"The morning will come short
The echoes don't support...me anymore
In front of me is the door
I'm safe until the sun goes down
They'll be there to watch me drown."

"Hey Sýkn, you got it all wrong, man." - Says Jay C on the mic. - "The world is beautiful!"
"Well, my friend, that's why I wrote this next song...Oh, wait..." - Sýkn replies before they begin to play their next song, 'A Happy Song...Oh, Wait...'

"Unicorns, candies, sex, movies, music, baseball
I want to burn them all!
Is that all you can see?
Open your eyes and agree
With me...

I say that the world is full of terror
I say that the world is full of error
I say that the world is full of blood
I say that the world is full of mud

The world is full of..."

The stage goes dark again, before Sýkn ends the song saying 'darkness'. The lights go on again and Sýkn appears holding a huge piece of meat.
"We need a little bit of spice here...Animal blood can add a bit of salt to our mix. Human blood is better, but I'm afraid that's against the law. Although I think I can still hear this cow breathing..."
The fans go crazy, already predicting the next song. 'I can Still Hear Your Breath' was the next song, a typical goth song with some Metal riffs.
Right before the song ends, Sýkn gets the piece of meat from the floor and presses it against his chest and up to his head and hair. He then gets a pocket knife and rips the meat in many pieces, before throwing the pieces on the crowd.

UserPostedImage

"Don't worry, it's only animal meat." His saying upset the vegetarians present on the event, but they understood what he really meant with those words when 'Don't Worry Now' was the next song.

"I'd like a girl from the crowd to be my whore. Volunteers?" Sýkn's fan girls all raised their hands, and he picked one of them to go on stage.
"First, I'll be your whore." He takes an electric razor from a roadie and gives to the girl. "Here, do whatever you want with my hair."
He bends on his knees in front of the girl, as she shaves half of his hair and gives him a fauxhawk with the remaining blood.
"Thank you my dear. Now, roadies, give me blood." - Roadies give him a bucket, he throws the red liquid all over the girl - "Now, you're my zombie whore!"
It was a bit surprising for the girl, but as she couldn't do anything now but moan about her dirty clothes, she enjoyed the song 'Zombie Whore' on stage with the band. Sýkn cleans the blood on his chest and puts on a white t-shirt.

"Dear whore, I still need you on stage for one more thing." - he gets handcuffs with roadies and handcuffs the girl on one of his arms - "You can't run away from me now. Just like we'd have been on a dark alley. Oh, all the things I can do to you..."
The girl and the crowd went insane. The two biggest hits of the band were mentioned, they were sure of what was coming.
After 'Dark Alley' and 'All the Things I'll do to You' were played, Sýkn grabbed the girl and gave her a long kiss, while pressing his chest on her body, getting his shirt all covered in blood.
After the kiss, he uncuffs her and points at where she is. "She's all yours now."

UserPostedImage

"You know, I'm interested in politics too. I still dream that one day there shall be a revolution...and there's no revolution without..."
Streams of fake blood came from almost eveywhere on stage, covering all band members from head to toes. Some people on the crowd were hit by the blood too, as the song 'Blood Revolution' began.

All you could see were 5 figures in red, with their instruments also all covered with the red liquid.
"To end our small concert, I'd like to call some friends..." Members of the band Nile's Fear showed up on stage, the crowd went even crazier.
"Because tonight the dark lord is proud of us all! Tonight we've signed our tickets to hell. Tonight is a... Hell Night!!"
Both bands play the song 'Hell Night' together, first and probably only time they'd get together to play it.

Setlist

Echoes at Night
A Happy Song...Oh, Wait...
I can Still Hear Your Breath
Don't Worry Now
Zombie Whore
Dark Alley
All The Things I'll do to You
Blood Revolution
Hell Night (w/ Nile's Fear)

OOC: Synxhard, if you don't approve that I added Nile's Fear to the performance, just tell me that I can take them off.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Synxhard  
#9 Posted : 01 November 2009 15:55:21(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
OOC: No problem, good idea, having us perform it together. Some stuff has come up, but I'll get the rp in sometime tomorrow.
Offline ALX  
#10 Posted : 02 November 2009 11:12:36(UTC)
ALX

Man

OOC: Sorry it's late, I was busy with friends on halloween :)

Glass Bullet Setlist
1. Blood, Sweat, and Sperm (Lil' Swimmer)
2. Very Maroon
3. Crax
4. Happy Friday
5. Volcanic Malfunction
6. Deranged Lunatics That Control Our Minds, Hearts, Souls, and Various Other Parts Of Our Bodies
7. Breaking Point

The lights dim and a blood-red spotlight shines on Harvey as he begins Blood, Sweat, and Sperm. The drums pounding and cymbals crashing are met then by a guitar line reminiscent of early Nirvana. The spotlight swings fast onto Kenneth and he screams in a countdown "One, Two, Three, Four!" The song then swings into full power and the lights come on bright. Gregory ran over to the drums and hit the crash with the headstock of his bass and the song quieted down, becoming dominated by the bass line. Harvey played the bass drum and a closed hi-hat quietly and Kenneth had stopped playing. He moved to the mic and began to sing.

Oh no, I didn't mean anything by that
I trust you,
I trust you.
I just want you to love me,
I love you,
I love you.

The song goes into full power again, the sound of guitars and crashing cymbals fill the air.

Lil' Swimmer, what have you done?
We didn't need another one,
Lil' Swimmer, look what you've done.

The song quiets down again and once again is dominated by the bass line. The lights change color to a soft blue. Kenneth calls out to the crowd "You guys think you can handle this? You think you can handle us? We're Glass Bullet!" The next round of lyrics is a bit faster, with louder drums and guitar in it.

I could care less about what you think of me
I care,
I care.
Life can pass so quickly
Live it fast,
Live it fast.

Lil' Swimmer, what have you done?
Lil' Swimmer, look what you've done.

Glass Bullet finishes the song and moves on to Very Maroon, the lights turning to the color of maroon. The song finishes uneventfully. Kenneth bends over to change his distortion, and turns on a Lo-Fi setting. The crackling guitar dominates the song, making the lyrics completely unintelligible. Without missing a beat, the band moves into Happy Friday. The short song is just a 12-Line chorus and a 3 line verse.

The week is almost over
School's out again
Time for us to have some fun

Happy Friday
Happy Friday to you
Happy Friday
Why should I wait until two
I want to get out of here
I'm leaving at twelve
You can't stop me
I want to see you try
Happy Friday
Happy Friday
Happy Friday
HAPPY FRIDAY

Kenneth finishes the song with a guitar solo. As he finishes, Harvey starts a drum solo. He continues the guitar solo through Deranged Lunatics and ends it with the song. The bass swings in hard afterward, a heavily distorted guitar with a Crybaby Wah pedal mimicking the bass. The drums come in hard and the instrumental song starts. A bass solo finishes the song and the setlist. Kenneth grabs Greg and they take a bow. "Thank you, you guys were an amazing crowd, we love you!" Kenneth says, and as they walk offstage, Greg does devil horns.

Performance Images:
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline herrfische777  
#11 Posted : 02 November 2009 12:11:50(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
OOC: Sorry i'm late in RP'ing, got a lot of work on at uni!!!

IC:

At 12:50pm the PA begins to rumble as the opening bars of Grieg's 'In The Hall Of The Mountain King' start up. It signals the return of the mighty 16 legged freak show that is Herr Fische, appearing live for the first time since July. The crowd clap and cheer in excitement as the band take to the stage, dressed in some rather fetching sparkly suits. Everyone's favourite nutjobs waste no time in entertaining the crowds before they even play by firing out free money from 2 huge cannons from the side of the stage. "They say money makes the world go round" quipped singer Chris Fisher "but I have no use for it at the moment. So i've given it to you lucky people. Call it a Serving Suggestion!" The band launch proceedings with a frantic and suitably bonkers version of 'Serving Suggestions' from their latest album, using anything they could get their hands on to make music, including random kitchen appliances. When the song came to a close, keyboardist Paul 'Foetus' Fisher ran off stage. He then returned to stage driving what appeared to be an organ. "Ladies, Gentlemen and those who can't make up their minds, say hello to Olga the Organ" Foetus told the audience as again the band played the song of the same name. Foetus continued to drive around the stage whilst playing. Next up to the mike was sexy guitarist Kii Kii Lii. "It's been a long time since I was last on stage so I think it's about time to play some old stuff don't you?" The crowd cheered excitedly. "But we're shaking things up a bit. We haven't got a set list, except for the two songs we've just played that is. So we're taking requests. Anyone got a request? or shall we just play whatever we want?" The crowd shouted out their requests. "I heard someone shout out for 'Acid Woman'. Hey do you think we should play it?" Kii Kii asked they baying mob who obviously shouted yes. "I don't know Tom shall we? Guitarist Tom Thompson replied "If I can remember the fucking song then yeah it's been so long. I'll just make it up as I go along otherwise!" "You do anyway, we all do" replied vocalist Chris. The band proceed to play 'Acid Woman' and a variety of requests including old Herr Fische favourites such as 'Donna Kebab' and 'Happy New Face' to totally mad cover version requests such as 'Sir Duke' by Stevie Wonder. "Whoever shouted for Stevie Wonder nice one. However, we are not sure how to play it perfectly so we'll do ou own impromptu version is that ok?" asked Kii Kii. The band then began their own little jamming session which signified the best part of a Herr Fische gig, the dance off/stage invasion. "Apart from having seven other past it freaks up here with me, why don't you all come and join the madhouse? asked the usually silent multi instrumentalist Mr Unknown as several hundered peole made way to the stage, annoying the security even more so. The band proceeded to soak the crowd in Foam from the afformentioned cannons as singer Chris disappeared off stage. Once the crowd had been cleared off stage, Chris re-emerged inside a giant hamster ball and was helped into the crowd by the rest of the band. "I decided I wanted to crowd surf and sing in style" stated Chris as he sang a marvellous cover of Madness' 'It Must Be Love' whilst walking around above the audience. The crowd were also bathed in ticker tape as the show ended and Chris returned to the stage intact. "Thank you and enjoy the rest of the show. We'll see you all again reall soon with a new album and a tour. and remember Never Eat Shredded Wheat!!". A truly weird end to a show from a genuinely mental band.

The Request List

Serving Suggestions
Olga
Acid Woman
Happy New Face
Waiting For God
The Horrific Song
Four Crows
Sir Duke (Stevie Wonder Cover)
Donna Kebab

Stage Invasion/Foam Party

It Must Be Love (Madness Cover)
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Featuring the following bunch of freaks:

Chris 'Herr Fische' Fisher: Vocals/Keyboards/Piano etc
Paul 'Foetus' Fisher: Multi Instrumentalist/Electric Wizard/Audio Abuse
Kii Kii Lii: Lead Guitar/Sitars/Background Vocals
Thomas 'TomTom' Thompson: Rythym Guitars/All other stringed instruments
Mr Unknown: Bass Guitar/ Double Bass/Background Vocals
Brenda Hatch: Drums/Drum Machines/Percussion

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline Paradox  
#12 Posted : 02 November 2009 12:50:58(UTC)
Paradox

Man

UserPostedImage

"Lets cut the crap and play some old school Slayer, alright?"

And so they did played some old-school Slayer, Hell Awaits, no proggressive influences and technical wankery, just Slayer, with the same crazy riffs, and the dial-up solos, but when played the right way it's enough to make you shit yourself, and they did made some people shit themselves, so once they were done with the screaming the dial-up solos and the making-people-shit-themselves, they went on to play something from their newest conceptual effort, the opening track from Son, and the first single from the album, Steps, the prog interludes and the thrash choruses mixed perfectly making the live version sound even better than the studio, then for the second time in the concert Dani took the mic to do something else than screaming twisted lyrics.

UserPostedImage

"Now this next track is some heavy shit made for some heavy slam, well all tracks are heavy shit made for heavy slam, but here it is, from Memories, heaviest shit we've done, death metal-like track, fuckin Mayhem", they play the song, with heavier drumming, and extra blast beats, the band going into a crazy medley with heavy riffs coming out of nowhere and more dial-up solos, extremely Slayer-like again, the band then goes into playing another track from Son, Hell, with the evil solos extended, and by the end of the song, all band members start shooting each other, with everything going dark before they play the title track from Son.. ahem, Son, after its 20-minutes the band plays a small portion of Reality as an outro to the song, then again without a pause they play, yet another track from the new album, this time the open critic to religion, The Sinner & The Priest.

UserPostedImage

"Well I gotta tell you one thing, I didnt saw the fucking slam you promised, so now we'll play a track perfect for you to do it, so consider this your last chance to live, because if you dont break your ass down there slammin, I will go down and kill you with my bare hands, this is by originally written by Sepultura, Stronger Than Hate", the band plays the cover, and the crowd does make some giant mosh pits, Dani takes the mic and says: "That one was much better, lets try it with one of our own if you think these motherfuckers will break your ass on the pit, just sing along", then the song the name is named after, yes you guessed it Insolent Paradox, thrash song to the core, halfway through the song when the 2nd chorus kicks in the band stops playing to let the crowd sing, one of the greatest moments of the festival, then they go on to play another great song, the mighty Windwalker, one of the greatest songs from the band.

UserPostedImage

After this the band is leaving the stage, while the crowd asks for more "So you'd like some more eh?", the band then plays another great cut, this time an instrumental from their new record, the thing that makes the live song amazing is that they combine the song with other classics from prog (Cross-eyed Mary) to death metal (Lack of Comprehension), after this the band says goodbye for the second time to leave the stage to Violent Pyromaniac Enemies.

Setlist:
Hell Awaits [Slayer]
Steps
Mayhem
Hell
Son/Reality
The Sinner & The Priest
Stronger Than Hate [Sepultura]
Insolent Paradox
Windwalker
New Days Medley

UserPostedImage
RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Offline El_Scumo  
#13 Posted : 03 November 2009 16:26:55(UTC)
El_Scumo

Man

Set-list

1.First of the fallen
2.The Phantom Of The Crimson Cloak(3 Inches Of Blood Cover)
3.Let the Suffering begin
4.Shredded Humans(Cannibal Corpse Cover)
5.7th Gate
6.Abigail (King Diamond Cover)
7.Deliver us to Lucifer
8.Dance of the Dead

A few cheer as "Legion" walks on stage.

Hellspawn looks around the crowd.

Hellspawn: Are you motherfuckers ready for some metal?! (YEEEEAAAAHHHH)

Hellspawn:Happy Fuckin' Halloween!.

they kick into "First of the fallen"

Hellspawn: this songs is a cover by 3 Inches Of Blood, Phantom Of The Crimson Cloak!!! they play the song while a red cloaked creature walks around the stage holding a dagger.

hellspawn wipes some sweat off his face.

ok you know what its time for? its time to Let the Suffering begin!

this song is by one of the most brutal bands in the world, Shredded Humans!! "Shredded Humans" by Cannibal Corpse starts.

when it ends they start "7th Gate"

Hellspawn: this song is by King Diamond and its for to my niece "Abigail" that is due to be born soon. "Abigail" starts

Hellspawn:are you ready to go to HELL! (YEEEEAAAAHHHH) Deliver us to Lucifer!

Hellspawn: this is are last song, Dance of the Dead

Hellspawn: thank you all you've been a hell of a crowd, i all so want to think all who put and help put this show together, don't forget to check out our new album "Path of Enslavement" thank you.
------------------------------------
Offline SYATEG  
#14 Posted : 03 November 2009 16:33:58(UTC)
SYATEG

Man

Your guys's cover of Abigail kicked serious ass!!

-Andrew, from See You At The Eastern Gate

UserPostedImage
Legion of the Undead
Offline old.gregg  
#15 Posted : 03 November 2009 19:26:31(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
OOC: Sorry it's so late! I've only just now got a free moment!

Well, Hell Night was a success, and well worthy of it's Birdie! Congratulations.

My performance went well. Me and my band dressed as zombies, it was pretty fun but not all that original I guess! Musically the set went really well and we played with a lot of energy. As it was halloween we made up a new set which was good fun! Lots of covers which we added our own twist to, which got some laughs (and a few screams) from the crowd. One of the best shows we've ever done, I hope.

The setlist:

Intro: The Comatose
White Wedding [Billy Idol cover]
The Glass and the Streetlights
The Deepest Breath
Epilogue: My Purpose
Psycho Killer [Talking Heads cover]
What Was Done Here Today...
Wishful Thinking
Boris The Spider [The Who cover]
Friday I'm In Love [The Cure cover]
(Don't Fear) The Reaper [Blue Oyster Cult cover]
Friend of a Friend
The Monster Mash [Bobby Pickett cover]
Ghostbusters [Ray Parker Jr. cover]

Thank you to the organisers and every other acts there for making it an awesome night!
- Jakey Comatose x
-