logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 15 September 2020 10:45:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

ROYAL SEX STORIES is the tenth studio and first visual album from American singer-songwriter and producer Stephanie Fierce. The album is set to be released on October 16, 2020 by independent record label Hot Eye Records. The visual film will feature all 25 songs from the album which will stream exclusively on Netflix on October 16, 2020 to coincide with the album's release. The visual concept of the album is heavily inspired by fairytale and greek mythology themes. The album follows the same undertones of "The Past, The Present and the Future of Pop", "Diary of a Pop Sinner", "Stephanie Fierce", "Newborn", "Free", "Life's Good", "Love is Lust", "Amplified", and "Lost in Electronica" and makes subtle references socnially to signature sounds and themes of those albums.

In terms of storytelling; the album plays as a soundtrack to the music film of the same name but does not include any narrative parts from the film but only the musical score. The film/album will consists of three acts that separate the album into each respective aesthetic personas and sounds. While the album is not limited to a particular genre; the album is promoted and identified as a pop album. The album will only be available for purchase through physical CD and digital download through stephaniefierce.com and hoteyerecords.com starting on October 16, 2020 but will not be counted for charting on commercial charts. The album will be made available for pre-order on September 18, 2020 on those respective websites.

"Lost in Electronica was a stepping stone for me. After being gone for so long I had really forgotten to do so many things that I felt almost in a sense like a brand new artist. But just like you never forget to ride a bike, I quickly was able to get a grasp on how this music things works and with this album I came in with a more clear head. I really sat down withmyself and just took the time to iron out everything with a clear head and no pressure of making a comeback. The bar is always set up high with me as an artist. That can definitetly mess with your creative space because you start doing things just to please people. So I just had to kind of removed myself from the popular crowd and put myself in a world where I knew no one and just create with my heart. I wanted to make an album that was in a way like an extension to what Lost in Electronica was and almost like a sequel to Diary of a Pop Sinner which was almost like a fairytale in a sense. The more songs I recorded the more I realized that this was an album of its own. I had to really put myself in a creative space where I could create something that not only was cohesive but didn't shy away from the sound I was going for which turned out to be almost like a collection of all of my albums into one. The most important thing about this album is the story being told. My journey as an artist has never been a traditional one but with this album it puts all of the pieces of the puzzle together."
[Message from; Stephanie Fierce]

More information on ROYAL SEX STORIES will become available in the coming weeks.

COMING SOON.
Please do not reply to this thread until all content is posted :)

Edited by user 23 September 2020 08:56:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/09/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 15/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/09/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 15/09/2020(UTC), FiveT on 15/09/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 15/09/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/09/2020(UTC)
#2 Posted : 16 September 2020 03:41:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Promotional teaser poster

ROYAL SEX STORIES MUSIC FILM

Directed by Guy Stuart Ritchie
Produced by Stephanie Fierce, Daniel The Freenerd
Screenplay by Stephanie Fierce and Johnny Johnson
Based on; The Life of Stephanie Fierce (an HBO documentary) and "Diary of a Pop Sinner".

Music & Score by Stephanie Fierce, Patrick Leonard, Fierce Music Band and The Black Doves
Cinematography by Hannah Lux Davis
Production Company; Netlix Productions & Fierce Studios

Distributed by Netlix
Film Dates; Jan -March 2020; June 2020
Post Production; July-September 2020
Release Date; October 16, 2020; October 14, 2020 (Royal Sex Dreams Concert; Pre-Show)

Running Time; 121 minutes
Budget; 12 Million

MAIN CAST

Stephanie Fierce as Stephanie Fierce (Adult and Older Self; Fictional Portrayal)
John Travolta as Johnny Johnson (Fierce's Ex-Husband; Fictional Portrayal)
Mads Mikkelsen as Bob Hart (CEO of Fierce Music Label; Fictional Portrayal)
Stephanie Fierce as Stephy Fierce (A Fictional Villain)

SUPPORTING CAST

The Black Doves as The Black Doves (A Choir Group from Heaven)
Rachel Roberts as Tanisha Jackson (A Rival Pop Artist)
Helle Johnson as Stephanie Rios (Younger Stephanie Fierce; Fictional Portrayal)
Silver Spoons as Silver Spoons (Fictional Self Portrayal)
Eric Roberts as Eric Roberts (Cherrif; Fictional Self Portrayal)
XXX as Tim (Stephy's Asisstant)

FILM VISUAL SYNOPSIS (Overview)

Stephanie Rios’s only wish is to become a famous pop star and as she kneels down by her bed at night, she only prays for it to come true. Once her prayer becomes a reality; the story moves forward starting from the highest point of her career as a legendary cultural pop icon. Adored and loved it seems like nothing could go wrong with Fierce but once her label has cashed in on the singer's profits they decide to go after her career. The singer is often disturbed with her many sexual fantasies and sleep paralysis attacks that are formed from her inner alter ego Stephy Fierce. Who in reality is a fictional persona that has haunted her since the start of her career. In efforts to defeat her; Fierce goes on a mission to destroy her and become a new woman of her world. Each song/story that she writes depicts a side of Fierce that is portrayed as an extension to her celebrity music persona.

Edited by user 23 September 2020 08:57:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 16/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/09/2020(UTC), FiveT on 16/09/2020(UTC)
#3 Posted : 16 September 2020 06:06:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Artist: Stephanie Fierce
Title: A Pop Sinner's Prayer
Genre(s): Soul, Pop-Rock
Length: 5:31
Writers: Stephanie Fierce
Producer: Stephanie Fierce, Patrick Leonard, Stephen Bray
Label: Hot Eye Records
From The Album: Royal Sex Stories

A Pop Sinner's Prayer is a song recorded by American artist Stephanie Fierce for her tenth studio album, Royal Sex Stories. Serving as the first and opening track on the album, 'A Pop Sinner's Prayer' was writtern by Stephanie Fierce in efforts to tie in with the theme of the visual album. The song was also written in tribute to a fictional theme Fierce came up with for her second studio album "Diary of a Pop Sinner". Fierce was joined by producers Patrick Ray Leonard and Stephen Bray to help compose the track with an orchestra and live band. The song also features the choir group 'The Black Doves'; who previously worked with Fierce on her fourth and fifth studio album "Newborn" and "Free". Throughout the song prior to the bridge they serve as back up vocalist; post-bridge they serve a main vocalists with Stephanie Fierce as they switch off singing high notes. A guitar riff and 80's inspired drums are heard throughout the song contributing to it's rock sound. The song is a depiction of Fierce as a young teenager praying to become a famous pop star.

"This song was written with the short film in mind because it's the premise of the story I'm telling. Because this is a visual album after all I did want the music to match the storytelling in the film. You have a young woman who's only wish is to become a superstar; so in her prayers at night she just prays that it will happen to her. It's kind of taking it back to those innocent youthful years when I had a desire to be famous. I wanted to start there because we all kind of forget from time to time that one point in our lives we all wanted this and I think it's really important to look back and showcase that side of me.

As far as the sound I really wanted something that not only sounded heavenly but still had some rock-edge to it. It gives you an late 80's pop-rock vibe and kind of reminds me of the approach I took when I made "Pop Sinner" in Diary of a Pop Sinner but it's a bit more evolved in the essence of how I sing and also this song contains elements from "The Black Doves" a choir group who sang on my fourth and fifth studio albums. On this song they embody and represent the angels in the imaginary heaven Stephanie Rios created when she was young."
- [Message from; Stephanie Fierce]

A Pop Sinner's Prayer (Official Lyrics)
With a performance from The Black Doves

[With The Black Doves as back up vocalists]

"Living life in misery everyone fighting for a throne
fighting for a chance in fame but then you feel all alone...

In it for the fame, she does her little prayer
she begs and pleads she's close she swears
like a lotus flower I will build my power
It's just a pop sinner's prayer

time to rejoice, so no more crying
remain poised through the noise
I know you're trying
an angel in disguise,
comes down at night
feel like sobbing
midnight sky, now I rise
now I fly free

Lost in the clouds; with an endless journey
angels watch over you now no need to worry
In the new york lights, or the LA concrete stars
I know I'll make it, and I'm going far
now watch me rejoice,
Like a choir,
hear me sing

Oh, oh, oh,

Living life in misery everyone fighting for a throne
fighting for a chance in fame but then you feel all alone...

[With The Black Doves as main vocalists]

like a lotus flower, I will build my power

Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me. Just like a prayer,
I'll take you there. It's like a dream to me.
Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me. Just like a prayer,
I'll take you there. It's like a dream to me.

Just like a pop sinner's prayer, no one compares
as she begs and pleads; no one compares
she knows she'll make it there
Just like a pop sinner's prayer, no one compares
as she begs and pleads; no one compares
she knows she'll make it there
Just like a pop sinner's prayer,
there's no one out there that compares"

Edited by user 24 September 2020 10:48:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2001clay on 16/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/09/2020(UTC), FiveT on 16/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 16/09/2020(UTC)
#4 Posted : 23 September 2020 08:58:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Title: Superstar (1999)
Genre(s): Jazz, R&B/Soul, Funk
Length: 4:36
Producer: Stephanie Fierce, Patrick Leonard, Fernando Garibay

Superstar (1999) is a song recorded by American artist Stephanie Fierce for her tenth studio album, Royal Sex Stories. Serving as the second track on the album, 'Superstar (1999)' was writtern by Stephanie Fierce solely. The song transitions into the genres of a primarily "soul and funk" sound and features a more grownup approach with the sound. Fierce was joined by producers Patrick Leonard (who also worked on the prior track) and Fernando Garibay who added the Jazzy elements to the production of the song. The song begins with a jazzy sound that is joined by funky guitar and adult contemporary R&B sound. Fierce is heard singing in a sultry but soft manner. The jazzy instruments also tend to match the tone in which she's singing throughout. The second to last features a clashing verse where Stephanie Fierce and background singer sing over each other to add a climatic effect. The last verse is sung more rapidly as it fades out.

The song also features very subtle but distintive background vocals from The Chickmunk Girls and lyrically the song talks about the ambition of a superstar in the making. Fierce makes slight references to her younger self with her lyrics "cause these girls spent too much time putting their make up on while you played with barbies I played with guitars and microphones" in light of the fact that all Fierce did growing up as child was rehearse and sing while normal kids just played. While the song talks about Fierce's perfectionist flaw it also describes the passion she has which also translates to her sexual desires.

"This song is a representation of everything I listened to in 1999 because of my dad. So in a sense I'm kind of paying homage to that time in my life and also to my father because this is the type of music he would listen to that was released in the late 80's when I was in my toddler/young child years. Of course there's a contemporary apprach to it and for me that was probably the most exciting element is to bring a sound that was kind of left in the late 80's and bring it back with a modern spin with all of the wonderful technology we have today. I didn't want the song to sound like another artist, I definietly wanted it to sound like me so I brought my vocal styling but also explored the idea of singing more sultry and soft which is something I don't often do.

This song also picks up where the last left off in turns of the message. I'm really kind of describing the passion and determination I had before I became famous and I kind of want to inspire others to keep working towards whatever the live. Give them a song that they can resignate with in that sense because there are people out there that of course will doubt you but you have to keep pushing. However, it's not all a serious message there's a spin to the song when the lyrics take a turn and describe a topic that relates to love vs what the original meaning of the song was.".

Superstar (1999) (Official Lyrics)
Features background vocals from The Chickmunk Girls

"[Lyrics include background singers]
Superstar since 1999
Boy I got a passion, please excuse my fashion
in which I present it
It brings a fire to me and boy I can't control it
I can't hold it, posses me in ways
boy I can't afford it
Superstar [yeah]
A bib on her shirt, a microphone in her hand
She don't know she was born for this
she don't know if she's ready for this
but she knows she's earned it
she earned it [yeah]
She dances with the lights
almost like she's fighting a crime
she puts all into her bite
whatever she wants she gets
Superstat (yeah)

[Vocals become stronger, more attitude and pick up the pace]

cause these girls spent too much time putting their make up on
while you played with barbies I played with guitars and microphones
Superstar is what I was meant to be
Since 1999 All I did was sing
Sorry mom for breaking your dreams [going to college]
Little did you know your girl was already filled with knowledge
she needs
cause

I'm bleeding my heart out for you baby
can't you see how hard I want this
(Since 1999)
I'm singing my heart out for you bay
can't you see that I want this
(since 1999)
Boy I got a passion, please excuse my fashion
in which I present it
It brings a fire to me and boy I can't control it
I can't hold it, posses me in ways
boy I can't afford it
Superstar [yeah]
A bib on her shirt, a microphone in her hand
She don't know she was born for this
she don't know if she's ready for this
but she knows she's earned it
she earned it [yeah]
She dances with the lights
almost like she's fighting a crime
she puts all into her bite
whatever she wants she gets
Superstat (yeah)

she's not your typical, she works miracles
she's invincible, a star and its biblical
superstar since 1999
superstar since 1999
superstar since 1999
superstar since 1999
A superstar, a superstar, a superstar
since 1999, 1999, 1999"

Edited by user 24 September 2020 10:47:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2001clay on 23/09/2020(UTC), FiveT on 23/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 23/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/09/2020(UTC)
#5 Posted : 24 September 2020 10:05:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Title: Roots
Genre(s): R&B/Soul
Length: 4:00
Producer: Stephanie Fierce

Roots is a song recorded by American artist Stephanie Fierce for her tenth studio album, Royal Sex Stories. Serving as the third track on the album, 'Roots; was written and produced by Stephanie Fierce solely. While the song was produced solely, Fierce was joined by her all female band to provide instrumentation for the track, mainly consisting of a very present bass guitar, horns and other instruments and softwares used in classic R&B records. While the instruments are a focus point on the track, Fierce's vocals also dominate the record with many belting moments and strong vocal transitions; primarily in the bridge when Fierce is heard at her highest range. After birthing Helle; Fierce's vocals begun to mature in a way that it sounded more aged and mature so in contrast to some of Fierce's earlier R&B records this song takes it up a notch when it comes to being a vocalist on this track.

The song's lyrics adresses Fierce's encounter and critism with the music industry at one of the highest points of her career but also makes references to her divorce with Johnny Johnson. The song serves as a female empowerment track. Despite the lyrics not being specific on who Fierce is talking about many listerners familiar with the singer's historical background will be familiar with whom Fierce is referencing without having to list any names. The roots symbolize Fierce's strenght as a person and as an artist standing tall today despite all the setbacks and tribulations she's been through in her journey.

"When I hear back on my first album there are many vocal moments I wish I could change. Primarily I think of the song "Where I Belong" because that song's vocal style is somewhat similar to the one on this song. Before attempting to record "Roots" I played "Where I Belong" to kind of show myself my growth as both a vocalist and a songwriter. I wanted this song to be a representation of me today as a vocalist. Not to completely just shit on my first album but at that point I was just starting out but in a way this song pays homage to that sound I was going for and I think It's kind of like a full circle moment happening in a sense.

I didn't want this song to just thrive off nostalgia factor I really wanted it to also stand on its own two legs. With that being said. I don't think I've released a song in a while where I'm actually sangang if you know what I mean. With this song I was really focused on the soul of the voice and I didn't really hold myself back in terms of how loud or how strong I was hitting certain songs which I often do because in my first album I was known to doing that on certain records and it can come across as I bit intimadating. After all this song is a female empowerment song. With this song it's all about reminding yourself how powerful you are. Going through a divorce isn't an easy thing. With this song I obviously was adressing certain things about my divorce from the Stephanie Fierce artist stand point. It's every aggressive and unapologetic and every woman deserves to feel that and have that moment of rage just like the men do with their little rock songs. ".

Roots (Official Lyrics)
Features The Stephanie Fierce Live Band

"HORNS!

Lately I've been reminising of what I've been through
It's evident that I'm still standing and that upsets you
and I know like a diss, I dismiss and I repent you
will never make the same mistake that is you

boy you tried to rip me out my roots and of my soul
but all you did was dig yourself into a deeper hole

Baby I hope you enjoyed the view
but next time you see me I'll be brand new
and you'll never find a substitute
I'm strong cause baby it's in my roots
so babe I hoped you enjoyed the view
I'm strong and I survived cause baby it's in my roots

Peeling, all the bad energy you gave me
all the things you did to tarnish my name
do you think this is a game
Boy I'm not playing
I'm slaying
so you better move out of my way
boy you tried to rip me out my roots and of my soul
but all you did was dig yourself into a deeper hole
so

[Bridge]
cause you're goin to see me everywhere
cause baby I'm not going anywhere
you can try and bend the truth
you can try and pull me off my roots
cause I will be the one that you would fear
cause no other woman will even compare
Doesn't it suck to see you lose
as you tried to pull me off my roots

Boy you tried to break me
and drain me of my soul
I'll never quit resisting
got my roots planted in this soil
can't rip me out my roots
LADIES SING WITH IT WITH ME NOW

I hope you enjoyed the view
IN MY ROOTS

[Spoken]
Boy you tried it
now watch me "

Edited by user 24 September 2020 10:45:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/09/2020(UTC)